New Member Welcome

Welcome! Tell the community a little bit about yourself. 

mili
Sultan

Re: New Member Welcome

Post by mili » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:25 am

@Nanousso great to see you back! Yeah due forum transition, there were some smaller problems in order to re activate profile again. but anyhow it's good to see you made bit more effort to join us again! tthumbs up
Also great timing that you joined us, cause upcoming season will be a crazy ride!
See you around! wetkiss

Nanousso

Post by Nanousso » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:31 pm

mili wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:25 am
@Nanousso great to see you back! Yeah due forum transition, there were some smaller problems in order to re activate profile again. but anyhow it's good to see you made bit more effort to join us again! tthumbs up
Also great timing that you joined us, cause upcoming season will be a crazy ride!
See you around! wetkiss
Thank you so much ! tblue heart

Can't wait actually, especially for Yeni Hayat. Babil was the only TV show that got me hooked pre-covid.
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart

DZgirl
Warrior Princess

Post by DZgirl » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:37 pm

@Nanousso well comeback dear!
We are from the same place, toutes les deux de Paris 😉
❤️ Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis ❤️

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:15 pm

@Nanousso welcome back home! tflower
Hope you're fine and being safe! purpleheart

Drea

Post by Drea » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:58 pm

Hello! I’m a new member. My name is Andrea, call me Drea for short. I’ve been lurking on this forum for a couple of days now. Lol Decided to take the plunge and register today. I’ve enjoyed reading what you all have to say about the shows I’ve watched. I’m looking forward to reading what you have to say about ones I haven’t watched yet. Might help me decide if it’s worth watching or not! I’m so glad I stumbled across this this forum! I’ve been enjoying “my Turkeys” (as my husband says!) all alone for years with nobody to vent and/or celebrate with. I do have a question. Is there a list where all the shows abbreviations can be found? Sometimes I can’t figure out all the ABC-ing!! Lol

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:55 am

Drea wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:58 pm
Hello! I’m a new member. My name is Andrea, call me Drea for short. I’ve been lurking on this forum for a couple of days now. Lol Decided to take the plunge and register today. I’ve enjoyed reading what you all have to say about the shows I’ve watched. I’m looking forward to reading what you have to say about ones I haven’t watched yet. Might help me decide if it’s worth watching or not! I’m so glad I stumbled across this this forum! I’ve been enjoying “my Turkeys” (as my husband says!) all alone for years with nobody to vent and/or celebrate with. I do have a question. Is there a list where all the shows abbreviations can be found? Sometimes I can’t figure out all the ABC-ing!! Lol
Hey Drea, so good to see you joining! thello We are here to help you find more shows, talk about them as much as you want, please go around forum and post in threads of shows you watched, we always love to come back to some old ones and remember what we liked about it.
about subtitles, we do have couple of sites, just heads on that translations are not the perfect ones but they do help
https://serial4u.net/
https://watch-it.net/channels/turkish-series/

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:37 am

Welcome @Drea ! tflower
You just found yourself at the right place for Turkish shows. We will be glad to help you when you need it!
See you around! purpleheart

Drea

Post by Drea » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:10 pm

Thank you for being so welcoming!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Meet & Greet”