New Member Welcome

Welcome! Tell the community a little bit about yourself. 

mili
Valide Sultan

Post by mili »

@Nanousso great to see you back! Yeah due forum transition, there were some smaller problems in order to re activate profile again. but anyhow it's good to see you made bit more effort to join us again! tthumbs up
Also great timing that you joined us, cause upcoming season will be a crazy ride!
See you around! wetkiss
Çukur’dan bir Selim Koçovalı geçti.
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

mili wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:25 am @Nanousso great to see you back! Yeah due forum transition, there were some smaller problems in order to re activate profile again. but anyhow it's good to see you made bit more effort to join us again! tthumbs up
Also great timing that you joined us, cause upcoming season will be a crazy ride!
See you around! wetkiss
Thank you so much ! tblue heart

Can't wait actually, especially for Yeni Hayat. Babil was the only TV show that got me hooked pre-covid.
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

@Nanousso well comeback dear!
We are from the same place, toutes les deux de Paris 😉
❤️ Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis ❤️
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

@Nanousso welcome back home! tflower
Hope you're fine and being safe! purpleheart
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Drea

Post by Drea »

Hello! I’m a new member. My name is Andrea, call me Drea for short. I’ve been lurking on this forum for a couple of days now. Lol Decided to take the plunge and register today. I’ve enjoyed reading what you all have to say about the shows I’ve watched. I’m looking forward to reading what you have to say about ones I haven’t watched yet. Might help me decide if it’s worth watching or not! I’m so glad I stumbled across this this forum! I’ve been enjoying “my Turkeys” (as my husband says!) all alone for years with nobody to vent and/or celebrate with. I do have a question. Is there a list where all the shows abbreviations can be found? Sometimes I can’t figure out all the ABC-ing!! Lol
mili
Valide Sultan

Post by mili »

Drea wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:58 pm Hello! I’m a new member. My name is Andrea, call me Drea for short. I’ve been lurking on this forum for a couple of days now. Lol Decided to take the plunge and register today. I’ve enjoyed reading what you all have to say about the shows I’ve watched. I’m looking forward to reading what you have to say about ones I haven’t watched yet. Might help me decide if it’s worth watching or not! I’m so glad I stumbled across this this forum! I’ve been enjoying “my Turkeys” (as my husband says!) all alone for years with nobody to vent and/or celebrate with. I do have a question. Is there a list where all the shows abbreviations can be found? Sometimes I can’t figure out all the ABC-ing!! Lol
Hey Drea, so good to see you joining! thello We are here to help you find more shows, talk about them as much as you want, please go around forum and post in threads of shows you watched, we always love to come back to some old ones and remember what we liked about it.
about subtitles, we do have couple of sites, just heads on that translations are not the perfect ones but they do help
https://serial4u.net/
https://watch-it.net/channels/turkish-series/
Çukur’dan bir Selim Koçovalı geçti.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Welcome @Drea ! tflower
You just found yourself at the right place for Turkish shows. We will be glad to help you when you need it!
See you around! purpleheart
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Drea

Post by Drea »

Thank you for being so welcoming!
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

A big welcome to all the new (and returning) members.

It's good to see quite a number already pretty active.
You can tell us about yourself and dizi journey via this link - https://turkishseries.org/viewtopic.php ... &start=180

It's great to have you among us. Feel free and see you around smileys/urwelcome

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

thello tdaisy @Sweet Hater welcome to the forum!
Happy New Year to you and all new members here! kissey

Are you watching Baraj? I would be glad to see you at the Baraj thread, I'm there alone talking to myself! default_moque.gif
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Sweet Hater

Post by Sweet Hater »

Hey Joanne! Thanks for welcoming me here.
Yes, I am watching “Baraj” and I am a big fan od Nehir & Nazim! (Or something like that, tusrkish names are difficult to remember).
I will visit the thread asap!
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Sweet Hater wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:24 pm Hey Joanne! Thanks for welcoming me here.
Yes, I am watching “Baraj” and I am a big fan od Nehir & Nazim! (Or something like that, tusrkish names are difficult to remember).
I will visit the thread asap!
So do I and you got the names right! So I'm jumping there now that I have someone to talk to...especially after last night's episode, did you watch it?
Welcome again!💜
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
AhSanemAh
In The Shadows

Post by AhSanemAh »

Hello!
I'm from Switzerland. I discovered Turkish series with Erkenci Kuş. Since then I've fallen in love with Turkish series, culture and language.
I'm currently watching Kuzey Yıldızı and Sen Çal Kapımı. I also have a found place for Bir Zamanlar Çukurova but I didn't continue to watch it.

I'm glad I've discovered this forum!
Avatar from https://hel-dolunay.tumblr.com/
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

AhSanemAh wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:28 am Hello!
I'm from Switzerland. I discovered Turkish series with Erkenci Kuş. Since then I've fallen in love with Turkish series, culture and language.
I'm currently watching Kuzey Yıldızı and Sen Çal Kapımı. I also have a found place for Bir Zamanlar Çukurova but I didn't continue to watch it.

@AhSanemAh (nice name default_moque.gif )
thello . Welcome to the forum. There's lots to interact over, see you around smileys/urwelcome

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

AhSanemAh wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:28 am Hello!

thello @AhSanemAh ! Welcome to the forum! tdaisy
I'm sure you'll find many interesting little corners here, series and more! Enjoy your journey! purpleheart
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
AhSanemAh
In The Shadows

Post by AhSanemAh »

Thank you for the lovely welcome. This forum is so big, I'm looking forward to explore it.
Avatar from https://hel-dolunay.tumblr.com/
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

AhSanemAh wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:51 am Thank you for the lovely welcome. This forum is so big, I'm looking forward to explore it.
In case you need any help or have a question, please feel free to ask. We'd love to help you! purpleheart
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          

Return to “Meet & Greet”