Kayıp Şehir

Mer(Abla)

Re: Kayıp Şehir

Post by Mer(Abla) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:50 pm

16 minutes ago, Angel. said:

After watching parts of 22, I'm now convinced Kadir would have fought the world for Aysel. That's excatly why she's not letting him. 

Their hugs. 

I hate that Zehra. And I haven't been able to watch Cansu in a role after that.    

Evet. This is the sort of guy Kadir is.

Their hugs are lovely: full of love and tenderness. I think they didn't make love at the hotel nor afterwards because, this love affair, for Aysel, is different than all the previous ones. Maybe she needs it to be platonic at this stage.

Zehra is awful. I'm hoping something will happen at the wedding to prevent it.

I'm starting 23 now.

kL0GWcy.gif

Angel

Post by Angel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:02 pm

2 hours ago, Mer (Abla) said:

Evet. This is the sort of guy Kadir is.

Their hugs are lovely: full of love and tenderness. I think they didn't make love at the hotel nor afterwards because, this love affair, for Aysel, is different than all the previous ones. Maybe she needs it to be platonic at this stage.

Zehra is awful. I'm hoping something will happen at the wedding to prevent it.

I'm starting 23 now.

Aysel confuses me. Like she keeps pushing Kadir away, but then is dreaming of what has happened and what her life could be like with him.

Angel

Post by Angel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:30 pm

Ethem's birthday present for Aysel 

Everyone putting so much pressure on Kadir! 

Mer(Abla)

Post by Mer(Abla) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:54 am

10 hours ago, Angel. said:

Ethem's birthday present for Aysel 

Everyone putting so much pressure on Kadir! 

The birthday present was very nice. He does love her in his own way and she knows she can rely on him. When she was devastated over Kadir's marriage, she called him. He took care of her. Kadir saw them going to her apartment together but he also saw in what state she was. Kadir avoided hurting everybody but he hurt Aysel (and himself) the most.

And... the wedding happened.

Zehra told Kadir that she knew about him and Aysel. Didn't that ring a bell?

Neyse, I hope he never sleeps with her in the same bed again.

I loved his confrontation with Irfan. Direct answer and without hesitation: yes I love Aysel, I fell in love with your girlfriend. Although I understand Irfan, I don't get why he's so angry. Kadir married Zehra after all. It's not like he's having a relationship with Aysel. It's like yes I love her but I am not with her. Does Irfan want to also forbid Kadir to feel?

There are 2 episodes left: dare I hope?

Oh and they introduced Deniz and I find her character as annoying as Hazan after Sinan.

kL0GWcy.gif

Angel

Post by Angel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:00 am

15 hours ago, Mer (Abla) said:

The birthday present was very nice. He does love her in his own way and she knows she can rely on him. When she was devastated over Kadir's marriage, she called him. He took care of her. Kadir saw them going to her apartment together but he also saw in what state she was. Kadir avoided hurting everybody but he hurt Aysel (and himself) the most.

And... the wedding happened.

Zehra told Kadir that she knew about him and Aysel. Didn't that ring a bell?

Neyse, I hope he never sleeps with her in the same bed again.

I loved his confrontation with Irfan. Direct answer and without hesitation: yes I love Aysel, I fell in love with your girlfriend. Although I understand Irfan, I don't get why he's so angry. Kadir married Zehra after all. It's not like he's having a relationship with Aysel. It's like yes I love her but I am not with her. Does Irfan want to also forbid Kadir to feel?

There are 2 episodes left: dare I hope?

Oh and they introduced Deniz and I find her character as annoying as Hazan after Sinan.

I'm heartbroken. I haven't been able to move from the wedding episode.  

InshaAllah tomorrow. 

I think for Irfan it was a huge shock because that's just so unexpected and out of character Kadir.  He always sacrificed and never put himself or his feelings first. So he's expected to do it again this time. I also think it's painful because he feels Aysel is also in love with him. So he may be scared this could really happen. He's fighting so hard to become the man he thinks Aysel wants, but he can't compete against Kadir.

It was so shocking that he even admitted it.   Skandal!  If I remember correctly, he also admits it to hos mother. 

Do you think if Zehra releases him, he'd still be with Aysel?

Mer(Abla)

Post by Mer(Abla) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:39 am

9 hours ago, Angel. said:

I'm heartbroken. I haven't been able to move from the wedding episode.  

InshaAllah tomorrow. 

I think for Irfan it was a huge shock because that's just so unexpected and out of character Kadir.  He always sacrificed and never put himself or his feelings first. So he's expected to do it again this time. I also think it's painful because he feels Aysel is also in love with him. So he may be scared this could really happen. He's fighting so hard to become the man he thinks Aysel wants, but he can't compete against Kadir.

It was so shocking that he even admitted it.   Skandal!  If I remember correctly, he also admits it to hos mother. 

Do you think if Zehra releases him, he'd still be with Aysel?

I agree with all of the above and he did, once again, sacrifice himself. Didn't he?

I'm not sure if he'd still be with Aysel if Zehra released him. Maybe before he made up with Irfan, yes but after that, imkansiz.

No, he never admited it to Meryem. Where does this guy get all this calm self control from?

The end was very frustrating to me: everybody, including Aysel, seemed to have moved on except Kadir. So unfair.

Do you think we are meant to believe he'd come back to Zehra? I'd like to think, he'd never do that.

kL0GWcy.gif

Joanne

Post by Joanne » Wed May 20, 2020 11:22 am

From Kayip to Kayip Sehir...I'm starting this today.
Anything with Ilker in...
Long new dizi break isn't any bad after all...

Joanne

Post by Joanne » Wed May 20, 2020 1:19 pm

That's Tarlabasi, isn't it? wub Some street of it!?
And Taner Olmez is here too!
How is that Xhelilaj name pronounced?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Ended Shows (Single Threads)”