Alev Alev

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Well ratings are kind of the same as previous couple of weeks since new competition came

QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

ÖmRü and their ups and downs are the most interesting. In fact their shotgun wedding is not a surprise to me at all. It's almost expected from them. I don't see them as a long dating couple.
I'm surprised Güneş wasn't at the wedding. Was it an adult only invitation default_moque.gif

Zeyno is quite a disappointment. Despite all the signs Ömer gave her she never got it. Then trying to "shame" Rüya in the press and that still fell in its face [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I wonder what she'll come up with next.

I enjoy the characters still.
Seher is understandable with how she feels. A woman from another generation who can't understand her "baby" boy being with a divorced mother who is older than him. Plus there's so much danger with that whole set-up.
Cemre too is clearly not ready to go into anything new. Ozan needs to let her breathe and not become another obsessed type like Çelebi.

Çiçek is the most indecisive of everyone and what Tomris told her before is so true.... she lies a lot.... and unnecessarily IMO.
Her "feelings" for Iskender are clearly not romantic. She's too confused and is being pulled in all directions. I actually think she deserved to be abandoned for a while by the rest especially Tomris, cos that act of taking Atlas to the courthouse still annoys me. No regard for the child's guardian or how Tomris regards Iskender because of Şimal.

Anyway, I'm interested in seeing how Çelebi will stalk and take his revenge in his parasız and güç sız state default_moque.gif

"Ben bir kartalım!"
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

IS this like 3rd time someone is shooting at Ozan or more?

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Eyvah, that last scene is making me confused, will Ozan really die or not, cause they played music, showed his mother etc. It was none of it I would be sure he is not dying, but this was quite dramatic.

Still it's confusing weather Berkay is staying or no, it'd be stupid to cut him 2 eps before end and than he joins Cukur back, but also Birsen said he won't join Cukur again...uuff yaaa!! One thing is sure, Cemre and Ozan deserve to live together somewhere farrrr away!

No Cicder scenes in this episode...they are on break now galiba. too many problems all around
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

They skipped airing new episode this week because of Bayram.

Few days ago reporters stopped Berkay on street and from what he said it seemed he is staying in AA and won't join Cukur again.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Cicek ya, cok ayip oldu, cok ayip!!!

But really all dizis are the same, if he stops the car and goes to sahil you know what will happen! default_moque.gif default_moque.gif default_moque.gif

Btw I love all his emotions and expressions, Berkar is showing everything!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

So final bolum is here..and galiba it will be happy end for everyone

It's just confusing if Cicek will record Iskender, in good or bad way, will she help him or no?
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

So she really put him in jail and how will come and say she loves him?
Ah Cicek, ah!

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

And this one ended too... started sahane but than got a bit lost, influence of social medias, bad writers or whatever but the vibe was lost very fast, what kept it going was the cast of course!

So we actually got lucky, a proper happy end for everyone, except Cicder! And that wasn't niceee!!

Other than that I think they went with expected path and all was good, as mentioned show had potential but than something was off, though they had great scenes sent many great messages about women, their rights and how they need to fight!

Best of luck, to this great cast!

Maybe Berkay can jump back in Cukur for finale default_moque.gif default_moque.gif

Return to “Miscellaneous Ended Shows (Single Threads)”