Seviyor Sevmiyor

Leyla
Verified Member

Seviyor Sevmiyor

Post by Leyla »

[YouTube]pfKgiYF85F8[/YouTube]

[YouTube]itnsFh0Wi-s[/YouTube]

Yiğit and Deniz had an innocent love story when they were children; but Yiğit needed to move abroad because of his father's work when he was 8 and the couple couldn't meet again. 15 years later, Yiğit returns to Turkey and he becomes a very handsome and successful man; but things aren't the same for Deniz. Yiğit wants to find his childhood love Deniz but Deniz realizes his handsomeness and she can't face with Yiğit. And she wants her beautiful best friend Irem to introduce herself as Deniz and meet with Yiğit and the story begins.

Cast

Gökhan Alkan

as Yiğit Balcı

Yiğit Kirazcı

as Tuna Ertürk

Gonca Sarıyıldız

as İrem Gündoğan

Zeynep Tuğçe Bayat

as Buket

Zeynep Çamcı

as Deniz Yılmaz

Is anyone watching this show?

After the end of iliski durumu kariskik, I am happy to have found a female lead character that is funny and quirky. It is a Korean remake as well. The story is based on Deniz and her childhood friend Yigit, Deniz as a young girl was a heroine for Yigit, he was overweight and traumatised following his mother's death. Deniz defended him from bullies and was a source of comfort. Yigit moves to USA and 15 years later contacts Deniz to set up a meeting. Deniz has changed, she is no longer pretty and is hapless without a career. She arranges to meet Yigit in a park and he walks past her, she then decides that she wants Yigit to remember her as the young Deniz and hides her identity. The actress Zeynep Camci brings the character to life and male lead is growing on me.
Ania
Komiser

Post by Ania »

I'm watching!!! I have seen 2 episodes so far and I'm waiting for episode 3 with Polish subtitles. It's cute enough, although the amount of bad luck that Deniz sometimes has is truly astonishing

And I wanted to strangle Yigit in episode 2!!

Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

I wanted to watch it but it's VERY similar to the korean version which I've already watched so it's like watching the same thing twice. But I really liked the korean one and this one looks equally funny.  The turkishDeniz is very cute. I like her interpretation of the character way more. 
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.
Ania
Komiser

Post by Ania »

I wonder what they're gonna do after they have covered everything that was in the original version

Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

7 hours ago, Ania said:

I wonder what they're gonna do after they have covered everything that was in the original version

If ratings keep that way Yigit will learn Deniz's true identity next summer I guess,  

There are already too many dizis with a heroine hiding her identity/ something from the lead: Kiralik Ask, Ask Laftan Anlamaz, Yüksek Sosyete, .
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.
Ania
Komiser

Post by Ania »

14 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

If ratings keep that way Yigit will learn Deniz's true identity next summer I guess,  

There are already too many dizis with a heroine hiding her identity/ something from the lead: Kiralik Ask, Ask Laftan Anlamaz, Yüksek Sosyete, .

IW as thinking the same thing. Let's see how many episodes it's gonna take on each show On KA it only took 52 And technically we're still not sure if he knows

Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

5 minutes ago, Ania said:

IW as thinking the same thing. Let's see how many episodes it's gonna take on each show

What you mean he was sleep-walking at his own wedding?  I would laugh (hysterically I guess) if this is revealed as a dream/ imagination sequence of some sort. 

Oh and I forgot to mention Rengarenk. 
Ania
Komiser

Post by Ania »

3 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

What you mean he was sleep-walking at his own wedding?  I would laugh (hysterically I guess) if this is revealed as a dream/ imagination sequence of some sort.

I woldn't put it past a show like that But I honestly hope it was true and he was not sleepwalking

Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

9 minutes ago, Ania said:

I woldn't put it past a show like that

I hope so too. At least for the sake of your and KaiKai's sanity and everyone else who is still watching  
Leyla
Verified Member

Post by Leyla »

How Deniz finds out that Irem is seeing Yigit behind her back is totally different to the Korean version, much more dramatic and heartbreaking for Deniz. After episode 7 aired last night, I tried to watch the original to see what happens and realised they have changed the script and I couldnt follow it. 
Ania
Komiser

Post by Ania »

It was to be expected that they were going to change the script a bit (or a lot), otherwise they would have run out of material very soon

Leyla
Verified Member

Post by Leyla »

Yes the original is 16 episodes and each episode is only 1 hour long, it was my first time watching K drama last night. I prefer the Turkish version and cast, but i am biased. Yigit keeps getting sexier in each episode, his wardrobe massively improved from the first 2 episodes. I wanted her with Tuna first but I can see Yigit's appeal. 
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

Oh yes I've seen the trailer of 8. episode and a couple of clips from the recent one. They are changing the course fast from the original story.
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:40 AM, Samiramis said:

Oh and I forgot to mention Rengarenk. 

tdaisy

Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

8 hours ago, Mer (Abla) said:

Oh no I just mentioned him as another example of a heroine lying about her identity  
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

14 hours ago, Samiramis said:

Oh no I just mentioned him as another example of a heroine lying about her identity  

I stopped watching KA ages ago.
tdaisy

Angel

Post by Angel »

[YouTube]vw2S47KQv7s[/YouTube]

Leyla
Verified Member

Post by Leyla »

[/imgth]
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

I know this thread was always deserted and is likely to remain deserted. Still for the 0,001% chance that someone will read this here's a friendly advice: If you are a Deniz-Tuna shipper ( and you probably are. Hint: you prefer awesome, goofy guys to 'meh,whatever'-guys and like to see all your relationship goals playing out in front of your eyes  )  DO NOT watch after the 18th episode. I repeat: Do not watch after that! Either you stop at the end of episode 17 which is a perfect ending. Or alternatively watch the next episode till 2:08:13 and pretend this is the last scene: 

)

Unless of course you're a masochist in which case go ahead:

Now excuse me while I go cry in a corner. 
Lena
Hatun

Post by Lena »

3 hours ago, Samiramis said:

I know this thread was always deserted and is likely to remain deserted. Still for the 0,001% chance that someone will read this here's a friendly advice: If you are a Deniz-Tuna shipper ( and you probably are. Hint: you prefer awesome, goofy guys to 'meh,whatever'-guys and like to see all your relationship goals playing out in front of your eyes  )  DO NOT watch after the 18th episode. I repeat: Do not watch after that! Either you stop at the end of episode 17 which is a perfect ending. Or alternatively watch the next episode till 2:08:13 and pretend this is the last scene: 

)

Unless of course you're a masochist in which case go ahead:

Now excuse me while I go cry in a corner. 

I ship them and I didn't even watch the show. Saw a few of their fan made videos on YouTube, and fell in love.

Please DO NOT cry. At least, you got to have them for 17 episodes.

The other one isn't meh, he's creepy.
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

1 hour ago, Lena said:

I ship them and I didn't even watch the show. Saw a few of their fan made videos on YouTube, and fell in love.

Please DO NOT cry. At least, you got to have them for 17 episodes.

The other one isn't meh, he's creepy.

Lenaaa gel saril bana lütfen  

Right?? I don't get it they were so perfect for eachother. These 17/18 episodes made me more invested in them. They should have been the endgame. 

I swear at some point I even thought there's something going on between the actors because their chemistry and bickering was so real. They were one of the few dizi couples beside AG and Poyraz that I loved more when they were together. than when they were at odds. 
Lena
Hatun

Post by Lena »

10 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

Lenaaa gel saril bana lütfen  

Right?? I don't get it they were so perfect for eachother. These 17/18 episodes made me more invested in them. They should have been the endgame. 

I swear at some point I even thought there's something going on between the actors because their chemistry and bickering was so real. They were one of the few dizi couples beside AG and Poyraz that I loved more when they were together. than when they were at odds. 

kıyamam ben sana, gel sana sarılayım, canim benim

I understand you SO well! There are couples that just win your heart, and you just can't accept them not being together. I wish they were end game, too. But, what can we do? Just know that I love them too, and I plan to watch the show in the summer, and we can post here together and love them together.

Spoiler

I recommend you watch Coban Yildizi. I know it's not everyone's taste, but it's such a lovely story, and Seyit and Zuhre are love.

Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

On 15.4.2017 at 9:13 PM, Lena said:

kıyamam ben sana, gel sana sarılayım, canim benim

I understand you SO well! There are couples that just win your heart, and you just can't accept them not being together. I wish they were end game, too. But, what can we do? Just know that I love them too, and I plan to watch the show in the summer, and we can post here together and love them together.

Reveal hidden contents

I recommend you watch Coban Yildizi. I know it's not everyone's taste, but it's such a lovely story, and Seyit and Zuhre are love.

Bak I'll take you up on that don't forget! 

Spoiler

Sükrü is awesomeness  I really want to watch Sevimli Tehlikeli these days . This one looks fun! 

Lena
Hatun

Post by Lena »

35 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

Bak I'll take you up on that don't forget! 

Reveal hidden contents

Sükrü is awesomeness  I really want to watch Sevimli Tehlikeli these days . This one looks fun! 

sozum soz

Spoiler

It really gets better with every episode, and when they move to Istanbul, which starts from end of episode 3 and from episode 4 onwards, the story is consistent and really engaging. I can't tell you how much I love Seyit, and Sukru makes me love him even more. At times, I don't know who do I love more, Seyit or Sukru. LOL! But let me tell you, Sukru is the only actor who gets lost with the way he looks at his co-stars, and with him, I feel it's real. It looks so natural. So, genuine. Look, I am not saying he's the best actor(although that depends on taste), but he's the most romantic one. At least for me. My heart can't handle it. Selin is also wonderful. I fell in love with her after watching her here, and then checking out Aci Ask and Kacak Gelinler. She's amazing and I adore her personality, and I love the fact that she has Arab origins.   I better shut up or I will talk about them for hours and hours and days.....

Sukru's films are nice. The one you mentioned is my favorite. It has such a lovely story. I highly recommend it.

I love you, kiz! Don't disappear on us.

Lena
Hatun

Post by Lena »

Here I am, as promised.  

@Samiramis I hope you'll join in to discuss it with me.  
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

On 7.7.2017 at 7:47 PM, Lena said:

Here I am, as promised.  

@Samiramis I hope you'll join in to discuss it with me.  

Yaaaayyy 
Angel

Post by Angel »

4 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

Yaaaayyy 

I have started watching too. I could only watch half an episode (due to time restrictions) but I really like it so far.

Love Deniz and Irem.   They have such an amazing friendship.  I really hope she doesn't fall for Yigit and their relationship is ruined. 

Both guys are sweet and nice so far. So no ships yet  
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

4 minutes ago, Angel. said:

You mean she's not settled yet? I find her amazing! 

Tuna is really cute so far but Yigit is no pislik either, yet.  

8 minutes ago, Angel. said:

I have started watching too. I could only watch half an episode (due to time restrictions) but I really like it so far.

Love Deniz and Irem.   They have such an amazing friendship.  I really hope she doesn't fall for Yigit and their relationship is ruined. 

Both guys are sweet and nice so far. So no ships yet  

She only gets better from there  I love her ad-libbing later on because it feels like she's taking parts of her personality with her  

Bekle, bekle.. I feel like you'll change your opinion later on  

Besides Tuna sometimes reminds me of a certain someone who also bumbled all the time and had one or two screws loose. And you loved that guy  

Angel

Post by Angel »

8 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

She only gets better from there  

Bekle, bekle.. I feel like you'll change your opinion later on  

Besides Tuna sometimes reminds me of a certain someone who also bumbled all the time and had one or two screws loose. And you loved that guy  

Oh! looking forward to that

I can already tell I will like him after the mint and Maykel Cakson scene 
Angel

Post by Angel »

Here I was thinking, why would you give someone such a cheap and plain umbrella  

Ama wow! What a beautiful and thoughtful gift

Return to “Miscellaneous Ended Shows (Single Threads)”