Seviyor Sevmiyor

meNadia
Stajyer

Post by meNadia »

42 minutes ago, Def Leppard said:

Why do you think young Denise is introduced in the current timeline talking to Yigit & Denise? Am a little confused here.

That's Deniz's real younger sister... as all her family is about to introduced to us.

Glad to read your words, It was so quiet here.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Another interesting part of Denise which i really liked...was although she is very clumsy etc, she never let Tuna clean up the tea on her shirt. She senses are always on, its just the pretense of aloofness.

Esp, if Tuna develops feelings for Denise, pls don't say Denise led him on!!
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

I'll be watching episode 4 on my way home today....I never seem to have enough time when I get home these days

"Ben bir kartalım!"
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

When I saw this...

and she was sooo confident of her 'flamingo style'

"Ben bir kartalım!"
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Bolum 4 : Request translations for...
13 min what medicine does Gazi bring to Yigit? 
16 min what does yigit suggest to the team
22 min Denise says something on clouds, looks like Tuna is falling for her
1:17 mins Yigit -Irem conversation
Angel

Post by Angel »

2 hours ago, Def Leppard said:

16 min what does yigit suggest to the team
22 min Denise says something on clouds, looks like Tuna is falling for her
1:17 mins Yigit -Irem conversation

1. Don't know but will try to find out.

2 There's no suggestion. He tells them he went through their ideas and he didn't like any of them as they are to basic for the level of their magazine.  If I remember correctly, Tuna tells them they work like that and the atmosphere there is very relax as they are all friends. Yigit says if he wants to relax he can send him home and he can stretch his legs out and enjoy the match. Tuna asks him if he wishes to join him. I think Yigit wants Nese hanim to find someone he wants to work with and NEse hasn't been able to so Yigit says he will do it himself. 

3. Deniz says Tuna ruined her photo. He kind of makes fun of her for taking photos of clouds and he tells her that it's beautiful. Look at the sky, if you remove all those skyscrapers you're left with nothing left but blue. A beautiful blue. And the clouds. Then she tells him to look at the clouds, so white. They're such a beautiful white. Has he ever seen such a beautiful white in his life? Impossible. She said she walked out of the office thinking how bad her life was, because she was looking right in front of her. Then she looked up and saw the sky.   What did she see? The sky, so beautiful.  She tells him to look at the sun. It's exactly where it's supposed to be.  It's these times when she realizes that everything will be fine. 

I love Tuna so much. I can't even explain. My heart was often very torn 

4. He asks her why she cried today.

I: How did you know?

Y:  If you don't want to tell me/share with me, I will understand. 

I: I'm ok now.

Y: I'm glad. 

I: When do you remember your mother most?

Y: Where is this coming from? 

I: You were explaining at the restaurant and was left unfinished. That's why.

Y: When it's dark. I was really scared of the dark when I was a kid.  Actually, I was scared of a lot of things when I was a kid.  My mother would come and sit with me when I couldn't sleep because of the dark.  She would leave once I was asleep.  Even now, I wake up sometimes, and look for her beside me.  Being without her was always very hard for me. It still is. But sometimes, someone appears before you and make you forget all your troubles. As a kid, for example.

I: Who was that?

Y: Who could it be? A little girl names Deniz, for example.

DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Thanks @Angel. 

...coincidentally i have been looking at clouds too ....

I just loved the pace of the episode and oh...so many things out there....I will post my views by later tonight
meNadia
Stajyer

Post by meNadia »

Many of them asked by Def Lappard but I have some more  

Request translations for Bolum 4 ...

13:05   What exactly Tuna says to Deniz 

1:00:00    Deniz's answer to Yigit   

1:42:20   Yigit's answer when Deniz tries to say sorry   

1:5520   Tuna's answer which stops Deniz...

QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

Oooh we're discussing episode 4. Some questions have been answered so far, but I'll check and post them later.

I'm looking forward to discussing 5, cos I really laughed a lot there. I even prepared some gifs of favorite moments that got me like 

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Angel

Post by Angel »

4 hours ago, meNadia said:

Many of them asked by Def Lappard but I have some more  

Request translations for Bolum 4 ...

13:05   What exactly Tuna says to Deniz 

1:00:00    Deniz's answer to Yigit   

1:42:20   Yigit's answer when Deniz tries to say sorry   

1:5520   Tuna's answer which stops Deniz...

1. Tuna hears her on the phone with Irem referring to Yigit as Yigit, while she should be saying Yigit bey. So he asks her, were you addressing to Yigit bey as Yigit or did it just seem that way to me. Deniz says he's being nonsensical.  What is it ho him anyway?  There's no such thing.  and while backing up into a corner herself, she asks if he's trying to pin her into a corner. Tells him to stop being foolish.  There's now way she'd say Yigit. It's Yigit bey. 

This is one one my favorite scene in the show.

So they're late to the meeting with Cengiz bey.  Inside, she apologizes to the men Yigit is meeting and says it's all her fault. Yigit would never do such a thing.  Yigit is getting more annoyed. Tells her to go out. The waiter makes a mess of his clothes. Cengiz tells him he's much sweeter with the dessert on him. He tells Deniz that he found her very sincere and made him laugh. He accepts Yigit's offer but only because of Deniz.  He has to catch a plane but they will talk later. 

Outside: 

Y: This is an accomplishment

D: Thank you.

Y: Really.  Being this incompetent and clumsy is an accomplishment.  Give me one reason why I shouldn't fire you.

D: We got the job.

Y: We got the job?  Is that so? Had I been here on time, I would have gotten the job anyway.  Do you hear me? I would have gotten this job and I wouldn't have experienced this (pointing to dirty shirt)  You ruined my image.

D: I'm sorry.  I had no ill intentions.  Look, you know you I feel sorriest for? People who are not stupid, but can't succeed in anything.  Meaning people like you. 

He calls for the taxi. The guy tells him there is traffic and asks if he should take a different way. Yigit tells him how to go the way he wants.

D: Wait!  Do you know what kind of people I feel sorry for?  I really feel sorry for people who crush and base other any chance they get.  I feel bad for people who don't listen to others.  So right now, I feel very sorry for you. Very sorry. I asked if we're going to Sabiha Gokcen airport. I asked many times: Are we going to the Asian side?  But you didn't answer me.  Why? Because you never listen to me. The only thing you do is abase me and disrespect me. 

She slams the door.

The music 

Y: We can go now. 

D: About last night...

Y: Last night didn't happen. Let's forget it and be done with it. 

D: Thank you.

Y: Also, let's forget all the things I said after the Cengiz Tarhan incident as well, please. 

He trips her

T: What are you thinking? 

D: What are you doing?  Do you enjoy making jokes? Do I look like a fool, that you're always joking.

How old are you? Because of you I am Yigit bey's chauffeur.  Am I explaining myself.  This is because of your dumb jokes.  Stop it. 

T: It's not that. It's just that you remind me of my little sister.

D: Don't compare me to your little sister.  You mess with your sister. 

T: My sister died when she was 6.

Feel free to post any other translation requests you guys may and I will try my hand at them 
meNadia
Stajyer

Post by meNadia »

@Angel.  Thank you so much  
Angel

Post by Angel »

32 minutes ago, meNadia said:

@Angel.  Thank you so much  

You're welcome, guys. 

If there's anything else, don't be shy to ask. 

19 hours ago, Def Leppard said:

About the medicine. I still don't remember exactly. But I think he maybe brings it to Yigit to to help with the issue of hearing.

Yigit doesn't hear well. 
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

5 hours ago, Angel. said:

Yigit doesn't hear well. 

Oh!! Hence he keeps shouting too?? 

Yigit is a flawed character - living with fears, disability to hear....heck is that a hero....well, that's what makes GA different in choices! ;-)
Lena
Hatun

Post by Lena »

A hero is a hero in his actions. One does not need to be perfect to be a hero.

I miss Yigit so much and Tuna. I might watch again one of these days.
meNadia
Stajyer

Post by meNadia »

I thought the 'medicine' which Gazi brings was some sort ot of calming medicine which puts Yigit in deep sleep.

I loved the episode, It was fast and funny, We see another side of Deniz, with all her clumsiness she stops to see clouds and says some lovely words for clouds (I always feel fascinating to view clouds specially while they moves), enjoyed every scene of Deniz, Tuna is so hilarious.. he is so spontaneous in his every act and line, and the two Yigit are fun to watch.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Episode 4 - Cloud computing

If Ali Asaf could sprint to miss an Eylul, then Zuzu sprints to hit at Yigit's feet. 
Zuzu picks up Asena words to "go"- flemingo...and it turns out be "flashing-oh" LOL
Tuna recuses for a further eye sore but that can't stop boss's sore.
More reddedilen and finally Yigit realizes he need to take the lead in transformation of the magazine.

The sailing clouds brings back memories of childhood, to search for formations which resemble life signs. I have to share that summer skies are beautiful and my city had best views like this last week.

Life signs are not just living things...but its all about hope and dreams to reach that destiny.
Tuna blinks listening to gyan by goofy Zuzu, while Yigit winks back to the clouds as if she saw his Denise in them. :)

A little interaction away from office to reach a business appointment shows that Zuzu is "just in time" while Yigit is "just in case" character. Yeah every Cenghis has to be anrgy and Yigit 
get rubbed on with that easily, but he better say...

I get a little bit Genghis Khan
I don't want you to get it on
With nobody else but me

Zuzu gives him a dose of righteousness and Yigit avoids the truth by wearing those shades. However unfazed Zuzu pretends, any rudeness from Yigit breaks her heart. 
An unwilling Irem begins to warm up to Yigit's attention without Zuzu knowledge. Drama slam dunks into Yigit recalling his worst nightmares and Irem dreams of a perfect family.

Tuna recalls of his little sister, Zuzu covers up her Yigit bey and Irem's dad wants a peace talk. 
Zuzu goes high after driking tea *high tea redefine?* and calls Yigit to sermon on goodness in life. The golden words of Denise Aslan does set in a introspection to Yigit and this gives a turn into a plot. Wow!! Yigit is now affected by Zuzu's words/actions et al.

Did the director watched cartoons in between shots? Scenes directly from Oggy & cockroach where Tune & Zuzu help a drowsy Yigit reach his suite. Irem to meet a Tuna from sauna?

And finally cloud computing beings with a wall decor depicting the remote host server and missing piece of the puzzle the ubiquitous access to their connected lives.

PS:

Who is Gazi? Is he Asena's son?
The actor playing the role of Cemal resembles BW actor Jimmy Shergill.
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

1 hour ago, Def Leppard said:

Episode 4 - Cloud computing

If Ali Asaf could sprint to miss an Eylul, then Zuzu sprints to hit at Yigit's feet. 
Zuzu picks up Asena words to "go"- flemingo...and it turns out be "flashing-oh" LOL
Tuna recuses for a further eye sore but that can't stop boss's sore.
More reddedilen and finally Yigit realizes he need to take the lead in transformation of the magazine.

The sailing clouds brings back memories of childhood, to search for formations which resemble life signs. I have to share that summer skies are beautiful and my city had best views like this last week.

Life signs are not just living things...but its all about hope and dreams to reach that destiny.
Tuna blinks listening to gyan by goofy Zuzu, while Yigit winks back to the clouds as if she saw his Denise in them. :)

A little interaction away from office to reach a business appointment shows that Zuzu is "just in time" while Yigit is "just in case" character. Yeah every Cenghis has to be anrgy and Yigit 
get rubbed on with that easily, but he better say...

I get a little bit Genghis Khan
I don't want you to get it on
With nobody else but me

Zuzu gives him a dose of righteousness and Yigit avoids the truth by wearing those shades. However unfazed Zuzu pretends, any rudeness from Yigit breaks her heart. 
An unwilling Irem begins to warm up to Yigit's attention without Zuzu knowledge. Drama slam dunks into Yigit recalling his worst nightmares and Irem dreams of a perfect family.

Tuna recalls of his little sister, Zuzu covers up her Yigit bey and Irem's dad wants a peace talk. 
Zuzu goes high after driking tea *high tea redefine?* and calls Yigit to sermon on goodness in life. The golden words of Denise Aslan does set in a introspection to Yigit and this gives a turn into a plot. Wow!! Yigit is now affected by Zuzu's words/actions et al.

Did the director watched cartoons in between shots? Scenes directly from Oggy & cockroach where Tune & Zuzu help a drowsy Yigit reach his suite. Irem to meet a Tuna from sauna?

And finally cloud computing beings with a wall decor depicting the remote host server and missing piece of the puzzle the ubiquitous access to their connected lives.

PS:

Who is Gazi? Is he Asena's son?
The actor playing the role of Cemal resembles BW actor Jimmy Shergill.

I've missed your poetic reviews. True, most Cengiz's are angry people 

And by the way, what kind of tea was that?

Hmmm, I see the Jimmy Shergill resemblance ....I think its the mustache 

"Ben bir kartalım!"
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

@QueenLola its the jawline too?

I am running very on watching episodes, tonight is my only hope to binge watch. 
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

2 minutes ago, Def Leppard said:

@QueenLola its the jawline too?

I am running very on watching episodes, tonight is my only hope to binge watch. 

I'll go look at the jawline again.

Friday nights are usually my binge night. I started episode 12 about midnight last night, only to wake up at 3 am to see the episode had ended 

"Ben bir kartalım!"
meNadia
Stajyer

Post by meNadia »

These days my 'binge watching' is one complete episode   

Bolum 5   Request translations  (part 1)

1:11:52   Talk between Deniz and Tuna

1:31:10   Yigit's talk to cemal 
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

Are we discussing episode 5 yet? I'll come back with a review, but this episode made me laugh a lot. I had to make gifs of some of my favorite scenes

I died here. Initially, I thought it was Yigit's leg coming through the door

I've always said blue is Gokhan's color, but this shade has got to the the best 

I totally would have looked at Tuna the same way here 

Quick-thinking Tuna and the tango move

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Lena
Hatun

Post by Lena »

14 minutes ago, QueenLola said:

Are we discussing episode 5 yet? I'll come back with a review, but this episode made me laugh a lot. I had to make gifs of some of my favorite scenes

I died here. Initially, I thought it was Yigit's leg coming through the door

I've always said blue is Gokhan's color, but this shade has got to the the best 

I totally would have looked at Tuna the same way here 

Quick-thinking Tuna and the tango move

Ayyyy This show was fun
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

On 3/18/2018 at 2:33 AM, meNadia said:

These days my 'binge watching' is one complete episode   

Let me add to bolum 5 request

40 mins...Tuna tricks Denise, showing her a dog picture on his mobile

1:37 What does Zuzu tell about Yigit
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

On 3/17/2018 at 10:03 PM, meNadia said:

sorry l am bit late

so Talk Deniz-Tuna

She asks how he knew she was looking for it, he says he saw she was looking for something on the floor, than asks if Yigit found out everything would be discovered, that she is his first love Deniz Aslan. Than that scene when she was yelling l am Deniz Aslan, and she said l am your friend, the one you kissed, first love,. Tuna tells her that she was talking, he asks her why she didn't say who she really is. Deniz says it's because she used to be beautiful and now isn't but Tuna says she still is. She tells him there ins't need for that she won't feel better, but he tells her he really means it, Deniz doesn't believe him and since he is a joker no need to repeat it. Deniz tells him that they are friends, like best friends, he agrees and than asks her if she wants mussels. Yigit sees them. Tuna asks her what will be when Yigit finds out but she says that won't happen she is sure, than he asks her to tell her how she made a plan to hide her identity.

Yigit and Cemil 

They are playing some video game, Yigit tells him that this should stay like that between the, and that it's good sometimes to play games to relax. than he says how sometimes your thoughts are confused and that there is something who reminds you of someone and how there is someone who holds all your memories at one place

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

10 minutes ago, Def Leppard said:

Let me add to bolum 5 request

40 mins...Tuna tricks Denise, showing her a dog picture on his mobile

1:37 What does Zuzu tell about Yigit

T&D scene

They talk about the park and he shows he some places where his dog used to do some things, like next to that tree dog used to pee and poop and he'd collect it in the bad, he calls his dog his sister and when he shows her a picture Deniz goes crazy calling him manyak and how can he call his dog his sister

Canim Zuzu doesn't say anything about Yigit, she makes piece with Tuna, than Deniz comes and Zuzu tells her they made piece, Deniz tells her now they will act like civilized people. Maybe you thought about some other scene?

meNadia
Stajyer

Post by meNadia »

@mili  Thanks 
meNadia
Stajyer

Post by meNadia »

OK, 6&7  two episodes went smoothly, Yigit Balci is getting gentle and scrumptious and mean, Tuna is getting cok comic,

Bolum 6  Request translations

51:50  Yigit and Cemal's talk + Tuna and Irem... till 1:00:40

1:48:22  Deniz's talk

What was the reason to go out of city? what kind of business trip was that.. I could not solve this mystery....other then to give some cute moments 
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

12 hours ago, meNadia said:

Bolum 6  Request translations

51:50  Yigit and Cemal's talk + Tuna and Irem... till 1:00:40

1:48:22  Deniz's talk

Yigit and Cemal - playing games, Yigit tells him that he recently read all CVs from employees and saw that Cemil has master in psychology, Cemil says yes and than Yigit says how he has a cousin who is in love with a girlfriend since he was a little, how they hang out all the time, more or less describes his case with Deniz.  than his cousin moved and they didn't see for 15 years but he never found the same girl. Cemil tells the name of the syndrome (can't spell it sorry). Cemil describes it saying that a person remembers things that he didn't finish or that he didn't know back than and not some good, like at the exams person doesn't remember questions but just those on which didn't know the answer. Than Yigit asks what if there is someone who reminds him of that person and he describes Deniz as crazy, funny, just someone he think all the time or that he sees and that girl in another girl. At the end Yigit asks him again what can he tell his cousin how to help him, Cemil says that his cousin shouldn't think too much about that. (l think that in that scene Cemil understood that Yigit is talking about himself). 

Tuna and Irem - Tuna sends Deniz a message asking how she is if she is better, and wants to ask her something but than Irem comes and drinks from the bottle, it's soda and she says she likes him because he drinks it. Tuna says there is Mister X and fake  believer him (Tuna) and asks her why she doesn't want to be with Mister X is he a bad man. lrem says he is not but he is not someone she should meet with. Tuna asks her why, is he married, or cousin, or maybe that's him. he asks if she is using him to get rid of him, than he suggests her to tell him she loves him if she really does. lrem says it's not that easy. Tuna tells her it's love, it just happens, maybe 2-3 times but just happens and just to leave it like that, he says people are people's happiness, than Irem leaves.

Deniz's talk - First he tells her that what she did was stupid but she tells him that she wanted to show him that life is not about the rules and wanted to show him how it looks like when you are acting differently. He asks her why they are breaking rules. She was that she is "bad" person, clumsy, messy, she knows her bad sides, she says he is bit stiff. He tells her that she can freely say what ever she wants about him, than she asks him if he remembers when he told her to hold the wheel  hard, she tells him that even if you leave it sometimes and nothing bad will happen, she thinks sometimes you don't need to hold things. Yigit asks if the lessons is finished and if it is they should go in order not to get sick cause of wet clothes.
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

I'm coming from episode 17-18 to bring you this guy  when you get there you'll know 

"Ben bir kartalım!"
meNadia
Stajyer

Post by meNadia »

5 hours ago, QueenLola said:

I'm coming from episode 17-18 to bring you this guy

Hey you are doing good without translations, 

I am about to start 8th,    @Def Leppard  waiting for your review 

Return to “Miscellaneous Ended Shows (Single Threads)”