Hatun

Post by Joanne »

[insta][/insta]

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

I‘m tempted to give this a third rewatch 
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

1 hour ago, Samiramis said:

I‘m tempted to give this a third rewatch 

Really? I go back to some scenes too, but a rewatch, never thought about it.  Up until now! And I wish this sweetheart of a guy, Gokhan, to find his way back to our screens. Enough with the vacation falan!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

[insta][/insta]

This scene is gold
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

I loved that scene so much!

[insta][/insta]

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

Angel

Post by Angel »

44 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

I dream of a spin off or something. Even just a movie. They were gold! 
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

26 minutes ago, Angel. said:

I dream of a spin off or something. Even just a movie. They were gold! 

I'm starting to think I will never like the actors in any role as much as I liked them here. They ruined me for their future projects.  
Angel

Post by Angel »

22 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

I'm starting to think I will never like the actors in any role as much as I liked them here. They ruined me for their future projects.  

Maybe Gokhan senses that and that's why he's staying away so long. To allow people to forget Yigit Balci.  
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

52 minutes ago, Angel. said:

Maybe Gokhan senses that and that's why he's staying away so long. To allow people to forget Yigit Balci.  

I think Gökhan already found his niche as the sweet, kind-hearted guy with his warm kahverenkli eyes.  These roles fit him like a glove.I could never imagine him in a pislik role for example. It's Zeynep and Yigit that need to embrace their natural knack for comedy and bless us with more comedy roles imo. Zeynep in dramas is alright but nothing special. Zeynep in comedy on the other hand is bomba.  
Angel

Post by Angel »

2 hours ago, Samiramis said:

I think Gökhan already found his niche as the sweet, kind-hearted guy with his warm kahverenkli eyes.  

I think Gokhan would be amazing in a darker role.  Something Falkoesque would be a dream come true for me.

I totally agree about Zeynep and Yigit.  Zeynep especially was born for comedy. I feel like her and Hande have been the only ones to be able to pull off the summer romcom female lead without being annoying.  I'd love for her and Yigit to work together again. 
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

6 hours ago, Angel. said:

I think Gokhan would be amazing in a darker role.  Something Falkoesque would be a dream come true for me.

I totally agree about Zeynep and Yigit.  Zeynep especially was born for comedy. I feel like her and Hande have been the only ones to be able to pull off the summer romcom female lead without being annoying.  I'd love for her and Yigit to work together again. 

We first need him to work and then to work with someone. He's been too lazy lately, hanging out with friends, traveling the world falan! 
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

On 11/4/2018 at 1:00 AM, Angel. said:

I totally agree about Zeynep and Yigit.  Zeynep especially was born for comedy. I feel like her and Hande have been the only ones to be able to pull off the summer romcom female lead without being annoying. 

He could definitely pull it off but his puppy eyes would probably make me sympathise with him a little too much.   Gimme some morally ambiguous pislkis with a painful backstory. 

Aynen. And they both excel in comedy but are very meh in other genres. I was watching Hayatimin Aski with my mum a couple of weeks ago and it reminded me how effortlessly funny she is.  

On 11/4/2018 at 1:00 AM, Angel. said:

I'd love for her and Yigit to work together again. 

Amin! They bounced off eachother so well.  Plus I need to get the closure that Tuna and Deniz couldn't give me. 
Angel

Post by Angel »

4 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

He could definitely pull it off but his puppy eyes would probably make me sympathise with him a little too much.   Gimme some morally ambiguous pislkis with a painful backstory. 

Maalesef no. I think Emir in Kara Sevda may be the closest thing so far. 

I am also in great need of a pislik to love. I used to be strictly into them, now they're so hard to come by. It's very frustrating!

I think Falko was the last pislik I loved as well. Other than Neset, of course, But that wasn't romantic  

4 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

Aynen. And they both excel in comedy but are very meh in other genres. I was watching Hayatimin Aski with my mum a couple of weeks ago and it reminded me how effortlessly funny she is.  

Amin! They bounced off eachother so well. 

I actually think Hande as a natural talent for comedy as well. I love that show even though it was mostly rubbish. 

I was very torn. I really wanted her with both ama olmaz! Yani, haramdir. Napalim?  
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

On 11/6/2018 at 1:31 AM, Angel. said:

Maalesef no. I think Emir in Kara Sevda may be the closest thing so far. 

I am also in great need of a pislik to love. I used to be strictly into them, now they're so hard to come by. It's very frustrating!

I think Falko was the last pislik I loved as well. Other than Neset, of course, But that wasn't romantic  

I actually think Hande as a natural talent for comedy as well. I love that show even though it was mostly rubbish. 

I was very torn. I really wanted her with both ama olmaz! Yani, haramdir. Napalim?  

Yes Emir was enjoyable for a while but they made him too powerful and repetitive  by the end. 

Bilmez miyim?  I remember those days when it was unheard of to see you rooting for the ‚right‘ guy. A story of a rape victim falling for her enemy? Of course Angel is going for the pislik ex-fiance who turns into a stalker.  

Neşet was a hoot. 

It‘s okay. In my mind Yigit dies due to an unfortunate event after he and Deniz have spent sufficient time together. After an appropriate amount of mourning time Deniz and Yigit rekindle their relationship (by that time they are old people in their 70s of course) and they spend the rest of their lifetimes travelling around the world in a caravan. Win-win-win.   Nasil?  
Angel

Post by Angel »

On 11/10/2018 at 11:20 AM, Samiramis said:

Yes Emir was enjoyable for a while but they made him too powerful and repetitive  by the end. 

Bilmez miyim?  

Neşet was a hoot. 

It‘s okay. In my mind Yigit dies due to an unfortunate event after he and Deniz have spent sufficient time together. After an appropriate amount of mourning time Deniz and Yigit rekindle their relationship (by that time they are old people in their 70s of course) and they spend the rest of their lifetimes travelling around the world in a caravan. Win-win-win.  

I didn't watch Kara Sevda, save some clips here and there. So I have no idea how sacma he got.  

It's all Poyraz's fault.  That was kind of a turning point for me. And the fact that "where have all the great pisliks gone"?

I could definitely deal with that. And they can be in their late 50s too.  We don't want arthritis to get in the vay of their travels.
Angel

Post by Angel »

Angel

Post by Angel »

[tweet][/tweet]

Angel

Post by Angel »

[tweet][/tweet]

Angel

Post by Angel »

hi can anyone help me find links to watch this show. i only could find till episode 7.
Samiramis
Warrior Princess

Post by Samiramis »

tcupid
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

This episode takes on a whole new meaning in these Covid days default_moque.gif

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Cielo

Post by Cielo »

Is there someone out there rewatching Seviyor Sevmiyor? If yes, can someone please help me translate in English Yigit & Deniz’s conversation on the rooftop when they were burning their childhood pictures? It was in Episode 17. Thanks.
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

Cielo wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:34 am Is there someone out there rewatching Seviyor Sevmiyor? If yes, can someone please help me translate in English Yigit & Deniz’s conversation on the rooftop when they were burning their childhood pictures? It was in Episode 17. Thanks.
Hello and welcome to the forum smileys/urwelcome

Most of us winged it following this show as there were practically 0 subtitles found, but there was general understanding
Can you post a time-stamp of this conversation in the video, so it'll be easier to find the scene. Someone should be able to help you understand it.

Welcome once more. Which other shows are you watching or have you watched?

"Ben bir kartalım!"
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Hey, @Cielo here you can find episodes with subs, I hope all links work fine
https://serial4u.net/category/seviyor-sevmiyor/
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

mili wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:03 am Hey, @Cielo here you can find episodes with subs, I hope all links work fine
https://serial4u.net/category/seviyor-sevmiyor/
Ooohh somebody translated eventually. Nice... tthumbs up

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Cielo

Post by Cielo »

I managed to find the whole series with English subtitles, not sure if they were accurate, though. In Vimeo I found a clear copy of Episodes 1, 6, 7 & 20.
This is now my all-time favorite romcom. Yigit & Deniz were so good here, they were very good in evoking emotions with their eyes, especially Yigit. In a matter of 2-3 seconds he can change into a different emotion with his eyes and facial expressions, sooo good. Tuna, not as much as Yigit & Deniz but he made up for it with his hand/body movements, I think. I’m looking for Tuna’s movie with English subtitles as well but still not having luck with it.
Favorite episodes were 6 (just because of Yigit making a move to touch Deniz’s hand 😍), 12, 14, 18-20, and 23.
After completing the series, I feel like I wanna hug Seviyor Sevmiyor, if I can 😂.
They could have finished it in 25 episodes, there were so many fillers towards the end. I’m okay with it being 28 epsidodes, but not with the fillers, instead they could have explored the other scenes like that text message of Yigit looking for Deniz in Episode 11, which Deniz decided to ignore. Or Yigit could have found out Deniz slept over at Tuna’s house after the yacht dinner in Episode 14....ooohhhh he would be so jealous 😍, also they could have made Deniz stay at Tuna’s place for another night after that, ‘cause if the subtitles were right, I remember Tuna suggesting Deniz should bring some clothes over so she could stay a few more nights to make it more believable for Irem that they were really a couple.
You could totally tell I just finished the show ‘cause I still remember the scenes and in which episode they were in.
Last edited by Cielo on Thu May 14, 2020 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cielo

Post by Cielo »

Kiralik Ask (will always remember Omer’s Defne)
Kuzgun (cried so much here)
Kalp Atisi (grateful for this one coz it was my introduction to Gokhan & Seviyor Sevmiyor)
Zehra (currently watching)
Carpisma (did not finish, will get back to it soon)
Iliski Durumu Karisik (watched the whole series with no subtitles 😅)
Erkenci Kus (did not finish, got tired coz it has so many similarities with Kiralik Ask)
Seven Ne Yapmaz (sorry but did not enjoy this)

There were at least 3 others I tried watching but did not really like them so I stopped.

I’m looking for Meryem with English subtitles, or even just the whole series with full episodes like I did with Iliski but no such luck

I would have liked to see Baris Arduc & Zeynep Camci together in a series.

Sigh....I was in Myeongdong last Dec 2019, if I had known of Seviyor Sevmiyor then, I would totally go see their hand prints like those in Hollywood’s Walk of Fame. I read somewhere in this thread that Gokhan’s hands look small for his height (?), so wouldn’t it be great to see the actual size through his hand print 😬. I missed the chance!!!

QueenLola wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:49 am
Cielo wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:34 am Is there someone out there rewatching Seviyor Sevmiyor? If yes, can someone please help me translate in English Yigit & Deniz’s conversation on the rooftop when they were burning their childhood pictures? It was in Episode 17. Thanks.
Hello and welcome to the forum smileys/urwelcome

Most of us winged it following this show as there were practically 0 subtitles found, but there was general understanding
Can you post a time-stamp of this conversation in the video, so it'll be easier to find the scene. Someone should be able to help you understand it.

Welcome once more. Which other shows are you watching or have you watched?
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

@Cielo thank you for "introducing" yourself here, nice to see that you watched Kiralik Ask, that one is on top of list of my faves shows.
If you want to talk more about any show you can find their threads and post there. we are always glad to see some new posts in shows that have finished some time ago.
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

@Cielo .... for Meryem, I know they were uploaded of serial4u - https://serial4u.net/meryem-episode-1-w ... subtitles/

Hopefully the links are still working. If you face any issues, PM me. I should be able to work something out.
The Meryem discussion thread - https://turkishseries.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1811

"Ben bir kartalım!"

Return to “Miscellaneous Ended Shows (Single Threads)”