Aşk, Mantık, İntikam

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Rari wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:14 am Esra has become a grey character in my eyes. She claims to love Ozan and I believe she does, and yet all the decisions she’s made so far have done nothing but hurt him. She sends Chinar, who hates Ozan to negotiate with Ayaz who also hates Ozan and then she has the nerve to ask Chinar what common ground they reached!!
In order to protect herself, Atlas or Ozan she became really stupid, I agree, she is just hurting everyone with her moves. It feels she hasn't proven in any way that she loves him. And now that's really tiring to watch

Eko is rarely funny like if he is supposed to be, defo he isn't.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I assume this means we are skipping episode on 31st and will be back on Jan 7

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

I hope this break will be good enough to write a divorce for Cagla and Ozan FINALLY!
And it's about time everyone knows whose child is who!
It's also time to wrap this up, nice and quiet!
Everyone has lost 5 precious years away from their children, away from mental clinics, away from where each one belongs to be!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Change of date, they were supposed to start next week

Ok I see this as final and big clash between them were all feelings and truths will come out, so after this they will be together.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Evil me: It's so satisfying it was Esra breaking the snowball!! 😈

It's about time all truths come out, all mistakes find their owners, all feelings find the hearts they belong to, ÇÇ siblings find their way out of the picture and Korfalı ailesi reunites.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

https://www.instagram.com/dizicibagyan/ ... =copy_link

Surprise!!!!
And shock for me! I didn't expect them to leave before show ends.. than what we will have, just those two crazy people fighting and trying to be together??
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 28

Learning that Atlas is his own son, Ozan is experiencing the biggest surprise of his life. When he confronts Esra, he gets very angry with her for keeping his son from him for years.
Esra, on the other hand, leaves Çınar and settles in the family house after the recent events. She will not be able to continue the marriage game she had to play for Atlas any longer. She decides to divorce. As Esra is determined to get a divorce as determined is Cinar not to lose her and Atlas. The way he finds to accomplish that will bring the end of his relationship with Esra.
Although Çağla, who managed to fend off the danger of Mert at first, tries to take advantage of Ozan's situation, her calculations turn against her.
Ozan will begin to untie the Mert knot with the information he received from an unexpected place. Ozan's unexpected move in the divorce case will radically change everyone's life. Especially Esra, Ozan, and Atlas…
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had lovely holidays with your loved ones.
I can’t wait to watch episode 28, is it showing today?
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Rari wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:18 pm Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had lovely holidays with your loved ones.
I can’t wait to watch episode 28, is it showing today?
Late but yes!

Smells like another stupidity round!!
Who's that girl now and why is she obsessed with Ozan Korfali?!?
I want Ayiaz back!
And the ÇÇ twins are out...but I wanted something bigger between Esra and Cagla, as no one will ever find out that Cagla tried to kill Esra and all the other threats she had to go through?!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I always forget how short episode is and it ends before usual airing time for other dizis...
Neyse, got on very late and saw what I didn't expect.
The whole drama with ÇÇ ended easily without 'fireworks' even though it was expected.
And than that new girl who is another manyak and obsessed with Ozan, like we don't have enough of them already...the funniest part at the end were actually those two faking marriage just for Atlas, and how they yelled and fought on the street :roflroll2: "I don't even care about being together with you" or "I am not thinking about marrying you again" default_moque.gif :roflroll2:
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

The end of the episode was very odd. I don’t like time jumps because they signal lazy writing. After all of Caglar’s schemes we deserved to see an epic showdown between her and Esra and also with Ozan. Everything was glossed over in 2 minutes!

And who is this new woman? Manyak is definitely the word.
At this point I would recommend a sweet and heartfelt reconciliation between Esra and Ozan, a joyful wedding and some out takes of their happy life together. The end.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

We are left with so many questions unanswered, all schemes unpunished, latest entries lost in dizi universe(yani Ozan's father and brother -what happened to them??) for newest to come in, even seasons are lost (yani, how come is still winter after 6 months??), all reactions after everyone found out about Atlas being a Korfali...the list doesn't end?
Instead, we've been given Gaya, Eko, and that guy love story?!?!
Stupidity and trash!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

The biggest question I have is how and when they decided to put rings on and to act they are married just for Atlas...

I believe we will get some of answers in next episode.
@Joanne you are right, it's important to show us more about father and brother and how that story was wrapped up.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Yes, that too, @mili and what do their families know?

Where's Zeyno?????
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I see this time jump as whole new chapter for AMI and in one way that's what summer shows do when they air deep into winter season and they need something new in plot. Ofc inşallah we will get much better and clear picture in next episode
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

:roflroll2: :roflroll2:
Right, true!

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

At least we've got some comedy back!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Ayaz, Anil Altan has left the show and of course they didn't bother to explain what happened to his character.
And he was so happy to work with Ilhan when he joined!😢
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

They should have ended this show long back.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

UglyDuckling wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:19 pm They should have ended this show long back.
The day they'll understand adding new people in a show and stray away from the firstly introduced story doesn't really take them anywhere but in trash and stupidity, we will probably not be around to see it happening. default_moque.gif :surrender2_flag:
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Episode 29 Summary:

Esra and Ozan got married. They live in the same house and treat Atlas and their families like a happy couple. Atlas still does not call Ozan father. Ozan, on the other hand, could not forgive Esra for what happened.
While the company's falling into a difficult situation causes the duo to deal with problems again, Esra inevitably begins to be affected by Ozan.
On the other hand, Rüya, who has a secret agenda about Ozan, is making plans to infiltrate Ozan and Esra's life gradually. Benefiting from the goodwill of the duo in this regard, will Rüya be successful in her plans?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I swear Çağla was bearable and easier to watch than this Ruya. She is such psikopat

Byw EzSan is such fire when flirting, they have been through many ups and downs but still they are making an amazing couple.
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

I agree with you @mili This Ruya and her mother are unbearable .....
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Ratings are expected, with bunch of shows there and sacma plot this is even ok

Though I forgot to write that episode was actually good and there were all elements of early episodes, just with this "broken" plot/writing and things that happened before nothing can be the same.
Imo also this new girl except from being boring can do 0 harm to EzSan relationship, cause salak doesn't see further than Esra's eyes, he is so so in love, ofc Esra's drama is awaiting us but let's see if writers will save us from lot of pain.

Return to “Other Titles”