Yasak Elma

Evon
Stajyer

Yasak Elma

Post by Evon »

A beautiful woman who gets cheated on by the man she loves develops an inferiority complex. She dreams of becoming rich; decides to enter a big game . Her first task (given by a rich woman) is to seduce the rich woman's husband. 

Cast: Onur Tuna, Sevda Erginci, Eda Ece, Kıvanç Kasabalı, Talat Bulut & Şevval Sam

◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─────◇──◇─◇

[YouTube]AqsxNm3Q21c[/YouTube]

◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─────◇──◇─◇

[YouTube]xP2wPVrSBP0[/YouTube]

belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

Further plot details

Yildiz (Eda Ece) is hired by wealthy socialite Ender Argun (Şevval Sam) to seduce Ender's husband Halit (Talat Bulut), so that Ender can have the upper hand in a divorce.  Yildiz's younger sister Zeynep (Sevda Erginci) is her opposite, though they are very close, and less dazzled by wealth.  Zeynep takes a job working for the arrogant and reserved Alihan Taşdemir (Onur Tuna) and their working relationship soon becomes more personal.  However, Alihan is Ender's younger brother, Halit is his business partner, and Yildiz's mission to seduce Halit impacts not only her life but also Zeynep's.

The plot reminds me of movies like Chloe etc.  They've been working on it for a long time and I like most of the cast, but it seems like it might have been better as a movie.  We'll see!
Evon
Stajyer

Post by Evon »

3 hours ago, belalugosi said:

Further plot details

The plot reminds me of movies like Chloe etc.  They've been working on it for a long time and I like most of the cast, but it seems like it might have been better as a movie.  We'll see!

with a twist and a few extra dozen characters :)

I like the cast as well I hope they can deliver something different and interesting. we will see 
belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

They set a date already! It'll start on the 19th.
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

8 hours ago, belalugosi said:

Yildiz (Eda Ece) is hired by wealthy socialite Ender Argun (Şevval Sam) to seduce Ender's husband Halit (Talat Bulut), so that Ender can have the upper hand in a divorce.  Yildiz's younger sister Zeynep (Sevda Erginci) is her opposite, though they are very close, and less dazzled by wealth.  Zeynep takes a job working for the arrogant and reserved Alihan Taşdemir (Onur Tuna) and their working relationship soon becomes more personal.  However, Alihan is Ender's younger brother, Halit is his business partner, and Yildiz's mission to seduce Halit impacts not only her life but also Zeynep's.

I had to read this slowly and out loud, because the connections are many ....I see lots of twists coming our way. Hopefully it'll be interesting enough

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Evon
Stajyer

Post by Evon »

6 hours ago, belalugosi said:

Oh now they confirmed the date.  not sure about Monday, competition is tough Hadi Hayirlisi 
Mazarine Blue
Warrior Princess

Post by Mazarine Blue »

the cast is unetersting.

So YIldiz ( Eda Ece character) will seduce Halit Argun (Talal bulut character) and Yildiz is the sister of Sevda character , zeynep Yilmaz, and I thought Onur would play the son of Talal bulut but in fact he would be his work partner

hmmmmmm intersting

@Evon I think you put twice the same fragman.

here's the second one, Zeynep is working for Alihan, Onur character, I'll put below the translation of the plot given on fox website 

[YouTube]xP2wPVrSBP0[/YouTube]

Continuation of shootings in Istanbul; Zeynep (Sevda Erginci) and Yıldız (Eda Ece) are two bsisters who are very fond of each other but whose dreams are completely different from each other. It changes when  Yildiz  meets Ender Argun (Şevval Sam), the queen of the life societies. Ender decided to use Yildiz to get rid of her husband Halit Argun (Talat Bulut) and offered Yıldız's proposal for her life. In the life of Yildiz, the company that Zeynep works with is bought by Alihan Taşdemir (Onur Tuna). Alihan is a very arrogant, witty, rich businessman. The contrasts of Zeynep and Alihan soon turn into an interaction. What Zeynep does not know is that Alihan is the partner of Halit and the brother of the second wife.

Yildiz's decision will affect not only herself but also Zeynep.
-- Devir teknoloji devri görüntülü ararsin mesajlaşmalar falan ... neyimize yetmeyecek ?
-- Yeter tabi ... yetmez mi ?
belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

Three promo photos of our main cast.  I like Sevda's outfit and style for this one. 
piacevole
Stajyer

Post by piacevole »

[insta][/insta]

Evon
Stajyer

Post by Evon »

On 3/8/2018 at 1:08 PM, belalugosi said:

So now they will go against 8.Gun which will start on the 19th as well 
Evon
Stajyer

Post by Evon »

I'm hoping to watch this tonight, but not sure if I will have time to watch this & 8. Gun.  Let's see how they fare in the ratings 
belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

[YouTube]6M2PdbixPyU[/YouTube]

rei_
Verified Member

Post by rei_ »

i'm much more interested in the older sister's storyline, but from the fragments, it seems like it's gonna focus on the younger sister. 

also, sevval sam looks fierce on the poster and all, but there's something off with that hairstyle. 

the first episode was in ninth place, not bad, considering how much competition there is.
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

So I heard this did better than expected i.e. better than 8. Gun

I should fit it into the next 2 days.

How was it though generally?

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Mazarine Blue
Warrior Princess

Post by Mazarine Blue »

I found arabic cubs so I'll be watching the episode!

I don't like Eda Ece, I don't like the bangs on Sevda, I don't expect something big out of it, but as I am always curious, I'll watch at least the 1st episode (also Onur, that's an enough good reason  ) 
-- Devir teknoloji devri görüntülü ararsin mesajlaşmalar falan ... neyimize yetmeyecek ?
Evon
Stajyer

Post by Evon »

[YouTube]v6YqB5wdyno[/YouTube]

Evon
Stajyer

Post by Evon »

I saw the 1st episode; I liked it!!   prior to the start I was a little hesitant about Onur & Sevda (age gap since she looks so young) as a couple but it works.  The young assistant & the Handsome & so tall boss. I like the whole office dynamics as well.  The whole cast was great,  Poor Kıvanç Kasabalı plays a Dr. (plastic surgeon) again and will get a good beating again as he did in SBA.   He should stay away from married women lol.

I liked the older sister's story as well & how she is planning to twist it to her advantage. Not sure if it will work or backfire we shall see.  Halit's oldest daughter sounds like a man.  that deep voice I kept looking around to see who was talking when they were all around the dinning table.

Giving us Onur's bare chest & shower scene in the first episode a plus 
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

2 minutes ago, Evon said:

I saw the 1st episode; I liked it!!   prior to the start I was a little hesitant about Onur & Sevda (age gap since she looks so young) as a couple but it works.  The young assistant & the Handsome & so tall boss. I like the whole office dynamics as well.  The whole cast was great,  Poor Kıvanç Kasabalı plays a Dr. (plastic surgeon) again and will get a good beating again as he did in SBA.   He should stay away from married women lol.

I liked the older sister's story as well & how she is planning to twist it to her advantage. Not sure if it will work or backfire we shall see.  Halit's oldest daughter sounds like a man.  that deep voice I kept looking around to see who was talking when they were all around the dinning table.

tdaisy

belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

I just started watching ep 1 and was ready to be skeptical but the ironic use of the "Pretty Woman" song in the beginning made me laugh out loud.  Nice choice, given the themes, especially with Yildiz
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

I watched the episode but unfortunately didn’t like the main story line which is Yildiz’s story! Seems it’s all around cheating, betrayal and extra marital affairs, which is not my cup of tea! Only good part of the show was Zeynab’s story ( the other sister) and her handsome boss!

But I am really amazed by the taste of audiences! This show got OK rating but then Yuz Yuze which was much more interesting story with a lot better acting (except Zeynab, I didn’t like anyone else’s acting here),  failed so miserably !! haven’t seen 8 gun to compare the two yet!
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

12 hours ago, Evon said:

If someone has a boss as good looking as him:1) you can’t finish your work while at work since you can not take you eyes of such beauty, so you would be behind. 2) since you want to attract his attention, you would work extra extra hard so he notice you!  Conclusion: you turn to a workaholic maniac??
Mazarine Blue
Warrior Princess

Post by Mazarine Blue »

I liked the first episode, there was something about the story telling, dialogues and shooting that didn't make it boring, they went fastand I wasn't feeling I am watching a replica of other shows. I liked that there will be a twist, you can see it and that made me finish the first episode and wait for more. even the classical "boss-employee" trope may turn to an unexpected / non cliché one , since he may discover that her sister is playing his business partner and stealing his sister's husband. Now for Yildiz story, I was not expecting to like Eda, I even hated her in a previous show, but I really like now her new look and that she can deliver a decent acting, at least she doesn't bore me. I like when stories are not being about love from first sight, and in Yildiz Halit story, there seem to be come an interesting development because he's not the plain pervert guy who goes around cheating on his wife, he's a smart one and he will make her plan backfire at her. I find Alihan Zeynep story a bit cliché in the first episode and that's why I m looking for the synergy between the two stories to see how would it turn. Onur eyes are always distracting me, I can't concentrate a lot on the "rest of his face" :moque;: nor on his words. maybe I should rewatch his scenes again , ok just kidding, but seriously, why aren't there , in dizi, the opposite situation of the female boss and the male employee ?

Looking forward for the second episode to see if they will keep me in. 
belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

I'm enjoying this show.  Came in 5th for ratings.  I wish 8 Gun were doing better tbh (not worried about Cukur at any point in the near future) but I'm glad this little show found a place.

It's nothing serious but I like watching all the shenanigans + Eda Ece is surprisingly fun in her role.  Something about it oddly feels a bit like Fazilet used to, minus all the yelling.
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

I finally got to see the 1st episode last night. Overall, not bad.

First of all, can we just fast forward to where Halit and Ender are divorced and Yildiz becomes the new Mrs. Argun so she can live with the reality of a selfish and controlling Halit. What a shallow girl. 

I'm just worried what her decisions will mean for Zeynep who I like but is a tad too naive for me. I'm liking hers and Alihan's chemistry already. I was planning to hate him at first sight, but I think I have a thing for grumpy bosses (and guys in general) with a kind heart that they conceal from others. 

I hope the 2nd episode was good too. 

"Ben bir kartalım!"
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

On 3/21/2018 at 7:51 PM, Evon said:

The young assistant & the Handsome & so tall boss. 

When Alihan walked into that ballroom, he was shoulders above every single person there. I was like how tall is this guy anyway?

Poor Kıvanç Kasabalı plays a Dr. (plastic surgeon) again and will get a good beating again as he did in SBA.

I kept wondering where I knew this guy from....I just knew he had a sleazy character...now I remember....and wasn't he also called Sinan in SBA . At least he officially leaves his wife in this show first of all.

Calendar options? 

On 3/22/2018 at 1:35 AM, belalugosi said:

I just started watching ep 1 and was ready to be skeptical but the ironic use of the "Pretty Woman" song in the beginning made me laugh out loud.  Nice choice, given the themes, especially with Yildiz

I was wondering if it was the official song of the show, especially since they used it to open and close the show. Maybe they'll give us new music every week.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

20 minutes ago, QueenLola said:

When Alihan walked into that ballroom, he was shoulders above every single person there. I was like how tall is this guy anyway?

6'5" Exactly 1 foot taller than Sevda Erginci (Zeynep), in fact... they're gonna have to get her some bigger shoes.
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

32 minutes ago, belalugosi said:

6'5" Exactly 1 foot taller than Sevda Erginci (Zeynep), in fact... they're gonna have to get her some bigger shoes.

They can take a cue from Kalp Atisi and get her to stand on a stool or something.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Evon
Stajyer

Post by Evon »

5 hours ago, QueenLola said:

Calendar options? 

Not a bad option at all 

5 hours ago, belalugosi said:

6'5" wow that is tall :)
Angel

Post by Angel »

[insta][/insta]

[insta][/insta]

QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

10 hours ago, Angel. said:

[insta][/insta]

[insta][/insta]

Look at that height difference..and she's probably sitting on a high stool too.

"Ben bir kartalım!"

Return to “Other Titles”