Yasak Elma

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Gokhan was fire in that dinner scene pinkcuffs [uff.gif]

And here is video Gokhan shared few days ago
https://twitter.com/yasminemavi/status/ ... 9547370496
heartshower

Again not as many YilKer scenes. Right now it looks like Yildiz is the only one who doesn't have some evil plans, she is just lost between her feelings default_moque.gif
Çukur’dan bir Selim Koçovalı geçti.
zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini »

mili wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:50 am Gokhan was fire in that dinner scene pinkcuffs [uff.gif]

And here is video Gokhan shared few days ago
https://twitter.com/yasminemavi/status/ ... 9547370496
heartshower

Again not as many YilKer scenes. Right now it looks like Yildiz is the only one who doesn't have some evil plans, she is just lost between her feelings default_moque.gif
cok tatli yaaa wetkiss
i want kerim to take yildiz and halitcan with him, away from halit, ender and sahika.
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

QueenLola wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:18 am
mili wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:48 am Those two [uff.gif]

------------
I've been watching some clips on YT, trying to catch up with story somehow but it really seems impossible plus when half of the cast has changed and you have 70+ episodes default_moque.gif
The story has changed a lot across the seasons, but summary -

Season 1: Yildiz and Zeynep are low income earning sisters. Zeynep is the down to earth of the 2 and works in a company that's going down and about to be taken over by another company (Alihan's company). Alihan shows up at the take over meeting, addresses the staff quite arrogantly about people staying and leaving.... Zeynep who is humble but no pushover lashes at him too.... Zeynep gets to keep her job.... over time, mutual respect begins and aşk is not far behind.... aşk with lots of ups and downs thanks to Alihan's fear of commitment.
Yildiz is the maitre d at a fancy restaurant and her sole aim in life is to leave poverty and climb her way up to be among the people she serves.... enter Ender
Ender is a sosyete queen who also climbed her way to the top by marrying Halit while she was his secretary. She's having an affair with a doctor and is sick of her marriage with Halit. She wants to divorce him, but knows she'll be left penniless as he did with his other wives (those ones are rich and have money of their own anyway). So she sees Yildiz at work and recruits her to be Halit's personal chef for a fat salary. After working a bit, Ender tells Yildiz her real plan is to use her in a situation where she and Halit are seemingly caught pants down so she can get a divorce and Yildiz a fat payout. Yildiz is scared and confides in her BFF who tells her to take advantage of the situation. So she informs Halit and on the fated day, Ender shows up only to meet Halit at the hotel room with his lawyer and pictures of her having her own affair.... they divorce....
Halit is the patriarch of the Argun family. He has 3 children - Zehra (from his 1st wife, whom we know nothing about), Lila (from his 2nd wife who is Alihan's older sister) and Erim from Ender.
Halit is a womanizer, chauvinist and miser and only cares about his name, reputation and his son Erim.
After his divorce from Ender he starts pursuing Yildiz and she starts a cat and mouse game that keeps Halit away but also brings him closer. Eventually they marry and Yildiz thinks she's scored all the clothes and jewels... not knowing it's all under Halit's control.
Season 1 is basically ZeyAl's back and forth love story.... Yildiz's many embarrassing attempts to enter society, Ender on revenge path, causing problems for everybody.

Season 2: ZeyAl still up and down but on better terms, Ender still playing games, Yildiz still struggling in her new rich life.
Alihan gets a hint that Halit had an affair with his mother in the past (the reason behind his earlier panic attacks and aversion to commitment). He loses his mind and just as he and Zeynep are engaged and finally starting afresh, he enters a game with Ender and marries her secretly so he can add the shares she has by being Erim's mother to overthrow Halit.... it doesn't work.... and everything is so messy for so manu episodes I stopped watching.
The season is basically fights and games.
Towards the end, we're introduced to Yiğit who is working as a server in a kahve shop. He has excellent math skills, but can't further his education because he's poor. He grew up in an abusive house where his father constantly beat him. After his mom passes, he gets a letter from a neighbor which she'd asked to be given on her death. The letter tells him how she'd gotten him from an old relative who was a nurse. The nurse said the mother had been unable to care for him since the father was absent and had to painfully give him up. She however knows who his real mother is as there was a picture from a magazine from after his birth.... Ender's picture.
In the meantime, Kaya returns to Turkey from London and we learn he was Ender's big love in their youth but he had to leave to continue his education overseas plus his mother who never liked Ender used the situation to separate them. Kaya initially suspects Erim is his son, but later clears that up. Ender in the meantime has been looking for her first son for years as the nurse who took care of her disappeared. She finally opens up to Caner her brother who is shocked he knew nothing about this.

Fast forward, Yiğit is upset that his rich mother gave him up while clearly loving her other son.... he suspects Halit is his father and starts working in the mail room of the holding. He meets Kaya who is impressed by him and sponsors him to continue learning.... the 2 bond, but Yiğit still wants to teach Ender a lesson.
End of the season - ZeyAl leave for the US since everybody in their lives seems to be creating more problems for them. Şahika shows up and secretly understands Yigit is her nephew and his plans against Ender.... plus she wants to get her hands on Halit's money. Ender's games succeed and Yildiz is kicked out without a dime, then while gloating at Halit's house is knocked out by someone and falls into the sea.

Season 3 - many months have passed. Ender is assumed to be dead, Şahika has moved in with Halit and because of Erim's animosity to her is slowly poisoning him by messing with his mind. Yildiz has been out of the picture and no one could find her. Just as Halit and Şahika are getting engaged, she shows up heavily pregnant and uses the press to cause a scandal since she's still married to Halit. It turns out Ender (who is partly paralyzed) found her and they're both working together.
Yiğit is the one who knocked Ender out and she'd understood that he was her son, but didn't blame him. Instead she knew Şahika was the one who caused his anger.
Ender eventually reveals herself to her family, Şahika who is losing Halit reveals everything - Yigit is Ender's son and also her nephew... Kaya is shocked... lots of anger and mess (somewhere in here, Yigit and Lila got married but Halit had it annulled immediately)..... Leyla storyline happens somewhere in there.
Yildiz and Ender the former enemies bond, Ender makes peace with both her sons, she marries Kaya (initially a forced marriage because Yiğit wanted it, but their love rekindled).... Yildiz divorces Halit, forms her own company, Halit loses his wealth..... and here we are, with Kerim showing up.
twhew
I've never watch a single episode of this show but love reading this summary and everyone's posts in this topic.
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart
zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini »

https://twitter.com/birsenaltuntas1/sta ... 3464986625
lila is also leaving the show. better to end this one it won't be same without halit, kaya and kerim.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Allah allah ne sacmalik ya????
Tovbe yarabim! orageodesespoir orageodesespoir orageodesespoir
Neyse other shows will get higher ratings thank to them biggrint
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

I just saw the news and im pissed, and mad, not Kaya, i wanted Ender to get her happy ever after she desrved it and EnKay breaking up because of Şahika' s games was stupid

I will pretend season 4 never happened ...
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

It also seems as if episode 85 is the last or something like that
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

salma wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:11 pm It also seems as if episode 85 is the last or something like that
Well many started writing about it since yesterday, because of one rumor tweet...but I am not sure if they will finish or not.

Only if production planned to actually finish this show in S3 but due to covid they couldn't so now they will.
divadutchess
Verified Member

Post by divadutchess »

Why kill so many characters if you're just going to end the series? What a whole mess!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Another separation from show. Yigit is leaving too
https://twitter.com/birsenaltuntas1/sta ... 8431232007
zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini »

mili wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:48 am Another separation from show. Yigit is leaving too
https://twitter.com/birsenaltuntas1/sta ... 8431232007
hepman next news is going to be of halitcan leaving the show...
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

zaini wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:39 am next news is going to be of halitcan leaving the show...
Hahahahahaha tlol
tho that would be bit cruel default_moque.gif
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

If kaya ( Baris) leave I can not watch the show anymore! I love Ender and kaya and loved S3 only because of these two ( didn’t like S1 or S2 at all)!
zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini »

can somebody tell erim that his halit baba is a master in adultery games, even ender was not so angel in past and had affair with docter so i dont understand why he is so against yildiz, which at this point is still single, she can do whatever she wants to do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcj3SVL8VpU
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I have 0 motive to watch last episode after seeing new fragman and plus knowing that Gokhan will leave...they killed the vibe.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Wtf man, killing 3 main male characters and adding another one?
https://twitter.com/medyapimresmi/statu ... 5503139841

This got to be someone for Yildiz's mom default_moque.gif default_moque.gif
Aylin6

Post by Aylin6 »

I hope ender will save the day blisssmiley hrtbreaking yawnsmiley orageodesespoir
heartshower

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Vallah things here went into complete craziness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpXdHdcM5iY
At the end Halit and Ender got married...

Also yavas yavas their numbers are going up
https://twitter.com/dizilah/status/1323523626176520192
zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini »

i don't even feel sorry for yildiz, afterall she was not marrying halit for love. i like kaya's advice to yildiz that don't be dependent on someone else. i know plot has taken a very nonsensical turn, out of all people ender decided to take revenge against yildiz instead of sahika. scenarists have ruined her character totally, i don't think she will be on good terms with yildiz again ever. hope yildiz won't ally herself to sahika against ender.
Last edited by zaini on Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

zaini wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:55 am my poor kerim hrtbreaking
https://twitter.com/iiklrl/status/1323410394912796672
That scene was deprosmiley hrtbreaking she couldn't hug him back and was crying when she was leaving...
He offered her to just go with him and he will support Halit Can thearted

And how he can leave in 2 episodes? shakinghead tswearing tcuckoo
zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini »

mili wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:09 am And how he can leave in 2 episodes?
i'll miss him. i wish he could play this kind of character in another dizi as a basrol oyuncu
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

Yildiz is cursed with making bad relationship choices. Just like she did with Kemal who also loved her.

Zeynep is probably in America shaking her head at her abla.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini »

QueenLola wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:53 am Yildiz is cursed with making bad relationship choices.
her only mistake is halit and she never learned from it and kept on making it again n again [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

zaini wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:55 am
her only mistake is halit and she never learned from it and kept on making it again n again [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
True. But its not only about Halit
She's made the wrong choices even when she was young with Kemal.... and now Kerim.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Well new guy is coming...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHNcIzXFzi4 ... o7rmyc243i

The one for Yildiz again?
zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini »

mili wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:21 am he one for Yildiz again?
viewers really like yildiz and kerem as couple i doubt they will warm up so quickly to another person. btw this show needs to end now as we all are so tired of sahika vs ender vs yildiz fighting rounds
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

Phew... they've come a long way since the end of season 1/early season 2 default_moque.gif
Will we have a Şevval farewell for Talat too or are their daggers still drawn against each other tpopcorn

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHM0kFvA9Q0 ... ccwq18nbwo

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Still can not understand why Halit and Kerem had to leave! From Ece and Talat hug, the problem was not with these two. So maybe the rumors that Sevval and Talat had more conflict recently is correct.But what about Kerem? Why they brought him in, to take him out so quickly? what is the point if they are bringing a new guy in!
Is it true that Kaya is leaving too???

I have not watched S4 yet, and now I really don't have much motivations since my Ender Kaya were my golden couple :(
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Looks like we have 3 new male actors who will replace those 3 who are leaving

https://twitter.com/birsenaltuntas1/sta ... 2863740928

His last project was Meryem, before that he was in Beni Affet, that was a daily show I think.

Return to “Other Titles”