Komiser

Post by Nora. »

JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Hakim

Post by JojoRabbit (zuzu) »

wow good rating!
will be watching...

edit :

Ok i've watched the episode! Its realy a good episode.

Girls, first of all i just feel sorry for Fuat. This man is trapped in the middle, without him realising. I mean he is mean, yes.. but, i feel sorry for him. I want to see him with his sons. This man, would do anything for his sons i think, its just that he has a weird way of showing it. lol.

So will Hasmet really find out what Fuat did to his family? Whats gonna happen then? Wow.. things just got fiery!

Halide! Uff kiz ya.. why would u choose that time to show up at Burak's house... I really thought it would be BUrak who'd get shot ama yok, Halide tabi.
And the two men, will be helpless now.

After this, Hasmet will really gonna go all savas against the Ersoylu ... (except Murat, maybe) ..
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Just finished the episode. I thought it was a good episode, really enjoyed it. Ali Riza and Halide hrtbreaking Their break-up scene was so sad but also very beautiful smileys/default_crysmiley1 Both were suffering the whole episode. Ali Riza will blame himself for the shooting. His plan was for Numan to get angry at Burak because of the fake money and then kill him. Muzaffer warned him that it was a risky plan and he was right. Halide chose the wrong time to go to Burak’s house Her intention was good, but wrong time. But at the end of the day this is all Burak and Fuat’s fault and I hope Hasmet will see it like that and won’t blame Ali Riza too. Burak is the one who brought Numan in their lives and started living in Ali Riza’s neighborhood and if Fuat didn’t kidnap Ali Riza last episode, Numan wouldn’t have been able to escape.

Hasmet already knows Fuat helped Numan escape and threatened Fuat so now with Halide being shot by Numan, it’s war. I don’t think he will know about Fuat killing his family btw. They didn’t show Melek pressing play so i think they will get interrupted by the news about Halide being shot.

Speaking of Melek. She confirmed what we were already suspecting and that’s that she always had a thing for Hasmet. She didn’t marry Mithat for love. She only fell in love once but that person chose another one and she hated him ever since. It was obvious she was talking about Hasmet. We already had hints in the previous episode about her being jealous of her sister. She really loved her sister tho.

Derya is an embarrassment orageodesespoir But I also blame Mithat and Melek for this. They ruined her. Derya said that they didn’t let her be with the one she once loved so I guess this is her revenge. But looks like she is really in love with Burak. The whole pregnancy thing is obviously a lie. It doesn’t happen that fast lol

I love Murat and Burak’s bond. I don’t like how Füsün is trying to ruin that.

Rasim eniste is causing trouble for Ali Riza and he is taking Fatih Escobar down with him tfight Ferit is already suspecting something is going on with Fatih so I hope they will find out soon.
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

Offtopic: Ahmet Mümtaz's reaction to Fırat Tanış's new music piece tlol heartshower

"Ben bir kartalım!"
JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Hakim

QueenLola wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:35 am Offtopic: Ahmet Mümtaz's reaction to Fırat Tanış's new music piece
LOL tlol
I'm beginning to think , either Ahmet Mumtaz is becoming Hasmet, or Hasmet is just Ahmet Mumtaz really.. default_moque.gif
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Hakim

oh Mithat is back... i kindda miss not seeing him in the last 2 episodes. lol.
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

What is this weakness for Burak that Fuat has? Yes it's his child, ama he's nothing but a headache.
I think the consortium's move should be to strip Fuat for most of his power, else he'll keep inconveniencing the rest of them for Burak's sake.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

I haven’t watched the episode yet, but they have new writers. I was reading the comments and looks like fans are really happy about this.
JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Hakim

I'm watching the first hour.. and ITS SO GOOD.
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

I can't decide if Mithat has his own plans or he wants really to avenge the death of Melek's relatives.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

valentia wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:06 am I can't decide if Mithat has his own plans or he wants really to avenge the death of Melek's relatives.
He wants to be the head of the consortium so he is definitely using this to reached his own goals. I’m sure he wants to avenge the deaths too in the end, but right now the consortium is his main goal and he would do anything for it
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

I am happy that Hasmet and Halide know. thexer
belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

Me watching Halide hold a gun to Burak's head

QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

My watch schedule has been so messed up, I'm only just getting to the episode tonight.
But it was really good.
I enjoy ArHal and I'm so grateful that we don't have to deal with dragged out secrets with them. Their situation is already complicated enough, let them be each other's support.
I already suspected Fuat's time was coming to an end with how rash he was acting. I wonder if/how he escapes this.

I want to understand the timing of Derya's "pregnancy" cos didn't she just sleep with Burak for the first time like 2 days ago???
I'm enjoying Melek. I think she's the most complex character so far cos she has so many layers - anger and revenge for her sister's murder, her possible crush on Haşmet still going strong, her loyalty/love for Mithat, her quest for power in the consortium..... there's a lot going on with her.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

Fatih's moves in this entire scene :roflroll2: I just had to pause and gif

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

valentia wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:51 pm
I am happy that Hasmet and Halide know. thexer
This fragman is so good, I can’t wait for the episode tpopcorn [default_faim.gif] default_celebrate008 :happy_clap2:

Halide, you go girl :pompomgirl: Thank you new writers!! The fact that she is holding a gun to Burak’s head makes it even better lol. The guy is so stupid. His obsession with Halide won’t stop after this, he is that stupid. I love how Ali Riza humiliated him last episode. That was so needed

Hasmet vs Fuat is finally on :boxing2_solo:
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

QueenLola wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:17 pm

I want to understand the timing of Derya's "pregnancy" cos didn't she just sleep with Burak for the first time like 2 days ago???
I know, right? It was obviously a lie.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

QueenLola wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:25 pm Fatih's moves in this entire scene :roflroll2: I just had to pause and gif

Lmao, his moves always make me laugh. He got himself in trouble unfortunately, well Rasim dragged him in this situation. I can’t stand Rasim
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

QueenLola wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:17 pm My watch schedule has been so messed up, I'm only just getting to the episode tonight.
But it was really good.
I enjoy ArHal and I'm so grateful that we don't have to deal with dragged out secrets with them. Their situation is already complicated enough, let them be each other's support.
I already suspected Fuat's time was coming to an end with how rash he was acting. I wonder if/how he escapes this.

I'm enjoying Melek. I think she's the most complex character so far cos she has so many layers - anger and revenge for her sister's murder, her possible crush on Haşmet still going strong, her loyalty/love for Mithat, her quest for power in the consortium..... there's a lot going on with her.
What if she is pregnant from another person? Because she told Melek: I wouldn't have agreed to marry him. tcuckoo
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

Nora. wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:31 pm
This fragman is so good, I can’t wait for the episode tpopcorn [default_faim.gif] default_celebrate008 :happy_clap2:

Halide, you go girl :pompomgirl: Thank you new writers!! The fact that she is holding a gun to Burak’s head makes it even better lol. The guy is so stupid. His obsession with Halide won’t stop after this, he is that stupid. I love how Ali Riza humiliated him last episode. That was so needed

Hasmet vs Fuat is finally on :boxing2_solo:
Its about time we got to this level of action.
In fact, it's going to be Fuat vs the whole consortium cos they're all coming for his head.
I think this will mark the return of Haşmet to the consortium's head again.
Nora. wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:44 pm
Lmao, his moves always make me laugh. He got himself in trouble unfortunately, well Rasim dragged him in this situation. I can’t stand Rasim

Rasim is even more annoying because of his "confidence". He's so dumb.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

Nora. wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:34 pm I know, right? It was obviously a lie.
valentia wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:15 am What if she is pregnant from another person? Because she told Melek: I wouldn't have agreed to marry him. tcuckoo
You're both right. She could be lying to annoy her mother and force them to marry her to Burak and she could also be pregnant from someone else who maybe dumped her.

"Ben bir kartalım!"

Return to “Other Titles”