Masumlar Apartmanı

Rosamund
Guru

Re: Masumlar Apartmanı

Post by Rosamund » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:46 pm

I may give this one a chance because of Farah, I love Farah.

giphy.gif

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Very nice poster that gives you already inside about it.

belalugosi
Guru

Post by belalugosi » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:05 pm

Nice to see a different kind of promo image. I'm still not sure I fully understand the story of this one despite reading and watching all the other promotional material, but maybe that's a good thing.

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:27 pm

Basically a dysfunctional family with Birkans character holding them together, till he meets Farahs character and he finally thinks of himself for once. That is what I have gathered from.

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:55 pm

I think I will love and hate it, also missed Cagris directing so much. Can't believe trt makes me watch MA and HO on youtube later...

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:34 pm

Characters

belalugosi
Guru

Post by belalugosi » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:22 pm

Farah looks really great here, with the hair and slightly alternative style. Reminds me of a slightly less grungy Gulizar (those were the days).

It's funny, I keep forgetting she and Birkan have acted together before because the roles and looks were so different.

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:12 pm

Another fragman

I thought at first this will be similar to KO, as it is based on the books of the psychiatrist lady, I was very wrong. I do think this will be also watched.

Drea

Post by Drea » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:44 pm

Just joined this one live. About 40 minutes late.

I never really realized till now what it would be like to live with someone who has obsessive tendencies. Not as hard being that person probably but certainly very close.

Drea

Post by Drea » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:27 pm

Interesting,very interesting! I liked it. Felt sort of like something I haven't seen from a dizi before but also has some common themes.

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:58 pm

I really liked it too, the audience as well looking at the tag. You feel bad for - everyone, and want them to feel free. Farah and Birkan have a nice energy with each other, it was like you have watched them forever.

One of the most memorable moments was straight to the begin with THAT room paperbag
An other when Han demands the key and threatens to throw the mothers old dresses, SAFIYE wears now, out of the window. The father is no help at all [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] Gülben broke my heart all the time, like she knows this is not the life she wants, but she is forced to.

Fragman 2nd ep

belalugosi
Guru

Post by belalugosi » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:36 am

Stayed up late to wait and see if it got uploaded, and it did

Can't wait for Gulben and Neriman to encounter Inci... they will see another side of life.

Also frankly this family could really use the psych from KO. Actually she should be cloned and put in virtually every dizi...

Safiye is unusual even for someone with obsessive compulsive cleaning, imo, because it's so rooted in her idea of morality and her emotional abuse from her mother, the pathology is not exactly like typical OCD. I'd never seen Ezgi Mola act before but I'd heard people talk highly of her and I can see why.

I am wondering if they'll include the other characters from the book synopsis (the sex worker and her father, the student threatening suicide, the transgender character etc.) later on or if they've narrowed the cast.

The ratings aren't too bad I think. They should grade on a bit of a curve with Covid, plus it's TRT and they're more generous.

Drea

Post by Drea » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:37 pm

Sultan Banu wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:58 pm
I really liked it too, the audience as well looking at the tag. You feel bad for - everyone, and want them to feel free. Farah and Birkan have a nice energy with each other, it was like you have watched them forever.

I agree! With them having acted together before it must be nice for them to be comfortable with each other already. They make a lovely couple!

One of the most memorable moments was straight to the begin with THAT room paperbag

I was wondering why this dizi was called Trash Apartment when it was first announced! I can't imagine there would ever be enough air freshers to fully cover that smell. spya

An other when Han demands the key and threatens to throw the mothers old dresses, SAFIYE wears now, out of the window. The father is no help at all [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] Gülben broke my heart all the time, like she knows this is not the life she wants, but she is forced to.

Fragman 2nd ep

belalugosi wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:36 am
Stayed up late to wait and see if it got uploaded, and it did

Can't wait for Gulben and Neriman to encounter Inci... they will see another side of life.

Oh, yes! I hope they do

Also frankly this family could really use the psych from KO. Actually she should be cloned and put in virtually every dizi...

Yes, they really really could. I haven't that dizi yet but I know that she's a therapist. Have you watched KO? Is it good?

Safiye is unusual even for someone with obsessive compulsive cleaning, imo, because it's so rooted in her idea of morality and her emotional abuse from her mother, the pathology is not exactly like typical OCD. I'd never seen Ezgi Mola act before but I'd heard people talk highly of her and I can see why.

I think you're probably very right. She's obviously very damaged from the way her mother treated her. I wonder if Gülben is that way to because of the mother or maybe because of her older sister? I can't wait to find out more. Ezgi is a great actress! I've never seen her acting before either. She plays her character so well its going to be hard to watch her I think.

I am wondering if they'll include the other characters from the book synopsis (the sex worker and her father, the student threatening suicide, the transgender character etc.) later on or if they've narrowed the cast.

We will have to keep watching to find out!

The ratings aren't too bad I think. They should grade on a bit of a curve with Covid, plus it's TRT and they're more generous.

Drea

Post by Drea » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:48 pm

Sorry about my post just above this one. I can see that it's a bit confusing to see where I have responded. I'm still trying to figure this Forum stuff out.

Aylin6

Post by Aylin6 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:57 pm

I really liked the first episode, makes me want to watch it more.

Of course, I wanted to watch it for Farah but I think I would if she was not in it as well. tyay
heartshower

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:35 pm

Drea wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:48 pm
Sorry about my post just above this one. I can see that it's a bit confusing to see where I have responded. I'm still trying to figure this Forum stuff out.
Don't worry [default_biggrin.png]
Aylin6 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:57 pm
I really liked the first episode, makes me want to watch it more.

Of course, I wanted to watch it for Farah but I think I would if she was not in it as well.
Welcome, Aylin hatsoff

Glad she did this one + Birkan. Those are these rare gem roles no actor should miss.

Aylin6

Post by Aylin6 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Thanks <3 wub

I really hope this will have many episodes.

I am interested to see how the relationship with his sisters will be after Inci moving to that building.

Maybe Inci will help them being more "normal".

Cannot wait until next week lol theart
heartshower

belalugosi
Guru

Post by belalugosi » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:13 am

I have to say this is the show I'm currently most invested in (much as I like Yeni Hayat I'm concerned for its longevity so I don't wanna get too attached).

belalugosi
Guru

Post by belalugosi » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:15 am

Drea wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:37 pm
Yes, they really really could. I haven't that dizi yet but I know that she's a therapist. Have you watched KO? Is it good?
KO is really good but extremely dark. I thought this show would be similar but it makes me less sad even though serious things are going on.

Drea

Post by Drea » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:13 pm

belalugosi wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:15 am
Drea wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:37 pm
KO is really good but extremely dark. I thought this show would be similar but it makes me less sad even though serious things are going on.
Hmmm...İ was thinking about watching this one, having second thoughts now though. Not sure I want to watch something dark at this point.

Mazarine Blue
Guru

Post by Mazarine Blue » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:14 pm

I was mesmerized, I was glued to my screen while watching the first episode that I nearly stopped enjoying it as soon as I realized the second episode doesn't come before tuesday deprosmiley deprosmiley

what a powerful story and acting, the music was perfect, the directing, the little thing they did with Han and inci inner talks in front of the hospital, the spontaneous laughs, that overglowing chemistry, the unique performance given by Ezgi Mola , the vibes it gave me : discomfort, pity, curiosity, sorrow ... and the smooth presence of Merve and how much she fit in her character.

I can't say exactly how many (success) factors were in there , but the overall result is = addiction. [drooling.gif]

tuesday (or more picisely wednsday for subs), COME FASTER !
-- Devir teknoloji devri görüntülü ararsin mesajlaşmalar falan ... neyimize yetmeyecek ?
-- Yeter tabi ... yetmez mi ?

Shemshak
Guru

Post by Shemshak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:14 pm

Finished this show last night and I just loved it. What a performance by all the actors, specially Ezgi and Merve (never seen her before) and what a great original show! Farah and Birkan have an amazing chemistry. Can't wait to see how things resolve after that cliffhanger.

I am amazed how anyone would let a person like Safiyeh run their family. They look like a wealthy and educated family, so why they dont take her to the doctor and put her under medication. Seem she inherited the obsession from her own mother so the ishereditary so should have some knowledge about it in the family! And why the dad/ brother can not control her???

All together, this is soua great show and can't wait to see next episode.

xeni
Warrior Princess

Post by xeni » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:35 am

ehhh someone say addiction is here ,i only know kerem cevhar from hayat sarkisi here .... hmmmm hadi bakalam. .....

Aylin6

Post by Aylin6 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:26 pm

Shemshak wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:14 pm
Finished this show last night and I just loved it. What a performance by all the actors, specially Ezgi and Merve (never seen her before) and what a great original show! Farah and Birkan have an amazing chemistry. Can't wait to see how things resolve after that cliffhanger.

I am amazed how anyone would let a person like Safiyeh run their family. They look like a wealthy and educated family, so why they dont take her to the doctor and put her under medication. Seem she inherited the obsession from her own mother so the ishereditary so should have some knowledge about it in the family! And why the dad/ brother can not control her???

All together, this is soua great show and can't wait to see next episode.
I think Han tried to but she is too stubborn [default_biggrin.png]
heartshower

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Titles”