Uyanış: Büyük Selçuklu

QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:38 am We all think Meliksah is an intelligent Sultan but he is not smart enough to see through Taculmulk and Terken. I think the writers understood that the real Sultan had taculmulk and Terken by his side till his end and so had to show him making mistakes such as inviting T back into the fold.
Sometimes knowing history has its problems. We know Sabbah won't die so soon. But I have a feeling that unlike history they may somehow kill Sabbah by the end of the show. It will be satisfying for the viewers to see his end especially after all the major assassinations by the Batinis.

I am really trying to understand how Meliksah was genuinely confused and didn't suspect after all those clues in front of him. Why did they show him asking questions to Hace about Sencer's father? :ko2_knocked:
They overdid the kind ruler thing. They should show him being harsh to others around him and not just their enemies. I'm sure it was quite normal even then.
He's way too poetic.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

I don't agree. If they wanted to show Meliksah's golden age then they would have started right after Alp Arslan's death. Showing the last two years of Meliksah's life is not what the series is about.
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:55 am

I don't agree. If they wanted to show Meliksah's golden age then they would have started right after Alp Arslan's death. Showing the last two years of Meliksah's life is not what the series is about.
Exactly.
But as long as Melikşah is the sultan, there's only so much of Sencer they can highlight. It can't always be "intikam!!"

But I think we're slowly entering the stage where father and son will act in more unison. Once Sencer gets the required recognition, the story will start taking a new turn.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

After the quality of the shots made on the specially set pilato, the reality of the war scenes, the superior performance of the actors, the steady and intense efforts of a strong staff, this historical series managed to enter the hearts.

Important names such as Buğra Gülsoy, Ekin Koç, Mehmet Özgür, Sevda Erginci, Hatice Şendil and Gürkan Uygun came together in the story of TRT1, which tells about the Great Seljuk state. Especially Ekin Koç stood out with the character of Ahmet Sencer and was appreciated by the masses.

https://televizyongazetesi.com/uyanis-b ... um=twitter
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

Another amazing fan tribute tmixpoints

And Emre bey appreciating as usual heartshower

"Ben bir kartalım!"
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:00 am After the quality of the shots made on the specially set pilato, the reality of the war scenes, the superior performance of the actors, the steady and intense efforts of a strong staff, this historical series managed to enter the hearts.

Important names such as Buğra Gülsoy, Ekin Koç, Mehmet Özgür, Sevda Erginci, Hatice Şendil and Gürkan Uygun came together in the story of TRT1, which tells about the Great Seljuk state. Especially Ekin Koç stood out with the character of Ahmet Sencer and was appreciated by the masses.

https://televizyongazetesi.com/uyanis-b ... um=twitter
I laughed here.... especially regarding things that defied logic.... spot on default_moque.gif

Gerçi kimi konularda (misal Hasan Sabbah) mantığı aşan tablolar sergilendiği, senaryonun bir parça gereksiz uzatmalara gittiği veya çatışma sahnelerinde yetersizlik hissi uyandırdığı da oldu ara ara ama… Devamında sergilenen tablolarla tüm bu olumsuzlukların üstesinden çabucak gelindi ve izleyicinin diziden kopması engellendi.

Rough translation
Spoiler:
There were occasionally some unnecessary prolongations in the scenario, or a feeling of inadequacy in the scenes of conflict, though, on some subjects (for example, Hasan Sabbah), there were paintings that went beyond the logic, but all these negativities were overcome quickly with the paintings displayed in the continuation, and the audience was prevented from being detached from the series.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

So there is some drama on twitter because Sevda unfollowed Ekin on insta and then was spotted with her boyfriend hohumsmileyf
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:55 am So there is some drama on twitter because Sevda unfollowed Ekin on insta and then was spotted with her boyfriend hohumsmileyf

This is the 3rd time I'm using this gif today.
It seems I'm so over diziland or haven't reintegrated myself back into the hype blase

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

QueenLola wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:49 am
UglyDuckling wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:55 am So there is some drama on twitter because Sevda unfollowed Ekin on insta and then was spotted with her boyfriend hohumsmileyf

This is the 3rd time I'm using this gif today.
It seems I'm so over diziland or haven't reintegrated myself back into the hype blase
Same here! One would think Ekin is so anti social media that we would never have this drama tdunno
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

Are we losing one of the team? hrtbreaking Ayaz? Aydoğdu? (I still don't know how to differentiate them [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] )

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

QueenLola wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:17 am Are we losing one of the team? Ayaz? Aydoğdu? (I still don't know how to differentiate them )
That's Ayaz I hope not!
clarkey

Post by clarkey »

UglyDuckling wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:56 am
QueenLola wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:17 am Are we losing one of the team? Ayaz? Aydoğdu? (I still don't know how to differentiate them )
That's Ayaz I hope not!
In ny opinion, sencer alps should not die, if tapar can survive after sword going inside and out then ayaz alp can also survive. Turkish serials are funny at times, someone dies after getting shot by a mere arrow or knife but other can survive after falling from cliff, sword going inside and out of body and still surviving.
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

clarkey wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:09 am In ny opinion, sencer alps should not die, if tapar can survive after sword going inside and out then ayaz alp can also survive. Turkish serials are funny at times, someone dies after getting shot by a mere arrow or knife but other can survive after falling from cliff, sword going inside and out of body and still surviving.
Its like they use it to show a distinction between the tough important guys and the nobodies. Just look at how the supposed soldiers of the great Selçuk army fall into the silliest traps and are killed.

Meanwhile, Melikşah was poisoned, mortally wounded and still got up the next day to fight ttantrum

"Ben bir kartalım!"
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:56 am That's Ayaz I hope not!
tunsure [default_nervous (1).gif]

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

QueenLola wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:20 pm
UglyDuckling wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:56 am That's Ayaz I hope not!
tunsure [default_nervous (1).gif]
I can distinguish between the two because Aydogdu was in DE for few episodes so I remember him :surrender2_flag:
I want his friends to support him in this treacherous world ..its too early for martyrs.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

2 swords blisssmiley blisssmiley blisssmiley
Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:59 am 2 swords blisssmiley blisssmiley blisssmiley
Saw this and my first reaction was maşallah maşallah maşallah.. Kırk bir kere maşallah..
The boy is a trouble magnet and we had enough with him breaking his finger and then getting corona.
Turns out the whole fandom thinks the same because it's maşallah everywhere you look in the quotes and replies :P
Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

default_moque.gif
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:59 am 2 swords blisssmiley blisssmiley blisssmiley
He's back! tninja

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Looks like Sencer gets captured or something bad is going to happen. This is the reason they tried to prolong the announcement last week. They thought they could finish shooting.

Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:13 pm Looks like Sencer gets captured or something bad is going to happen. This is the reason they tried to prolong the announcement last week. They thought they could finish shooting.

Or maybe Ayaz dies deprosmiley
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

Işık wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:31 pm
Or maybe Ayaz dies deprosmiley
I think so too hrtbreaking
It'll bring some (even more) angst. And Sencer can go about screaming intikam again default_moque.gif

This time, his focus will be Faysal.... I think his days are numbered. He probably won't last this season.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

QueenLola wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:36 pm It'll bring some (even more) angst. And Sencer can go about screaming intikam again
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Işık wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:31 pm Or maybe Ayaz dies
QueenLola wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:36 pm I think so too
Did they give him that long scene last episode as a sendoff? sadmavi
Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

UglyDuckling wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:45 pm
Işık wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:31 pm Or maybe Ayaz dies
QueenLola wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:36 pm I think so too
Did they give him that long scene last episode as a sendoff? sadmavi
It seems so smileys/default_crysmiley1
Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

Plus, it's way more angsty when you kill a character you have fleshed out. And they did just that last episode. They finally gave him a scene that made us care and now we would be even more devastated by his death.
Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

Look who's copying us
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:42 pm

default_moque.gif

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

I loved that Sencer shot Sabbah. Sort of a foreshadowing ..maybe in future he kills him. Ekin looked tired though. Even with mild symptoms, recovering from Covid is a long process. Usually fatigue remains for weeks.

Ayaz poor guy lack of magical selcuk blood killed him smileys/default_crysmiley1

Terken and Gevher are so annoying. Someone give me patience to bear them for next few seasons. tswearing

Return to “Other Titles”