Uyanış: Büyük Selçuklu

UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

Işık wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:24 am Amaaan.. Have you seen Turna's new clothes? Çok yakışıklı maşallah [dreamyeyesf.gif]

I want one default_moque.gif Does their tailor take special fan order acaba?

So pretty!! smileys/bouquet2 I wish!
Can they have a summer trip to the set for fans? I will sign up tthumbs up
UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

Find a paper cup default_moque.gif

QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:37 am
blisssmiley tyay :pompomgirl:
That first picture [loveboat.gif] [loveboat.gif] [loveboat.gif]
I'm so glad we'll have at least one romantic scene in the snow.

I also hope if they're fighting in the snow, that they don't forget to drop occasional red colors. I know they're supposed to be careful with depiction of blood... but at least make it realistic.

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

UglyDuckling wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:26 am
Did you notice on that dress that it's their white rose of love and a feather to symbolize the kartal?
Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

:cool2_beans:
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

I finally watched the episode last night.
So happy Sabah's secret is out but that last scene was something! flying through the clouds might be one more of his magics! we know he won't die for sure, the same way that sencer did not die.
And I can not wait for the Sencer secret to come out, soon.
After 17 episode ( and many of you trying to make me understand the reason behind it), I still do not understand why Sencer's existence and Basurlu not being dead, is such a secret. Maleksah knows Hasan(aka sencer) is alive but this is so wired that except ep1, he has not attempted to seek his own son again. Very strange to me.

Who is the girl riding the horse in the forest all by herself? I think she is "the boss" those solders were telling Markus about (I have not read comments from page 44 on so you may have already discussed her). For a second when she locked eye with Sencer. In my wild dream, I thought she might be interested in him later on. I know this is not a regular show with triangle love, but still the idea was tempting! But from fragment, seems she is hot for killing Sencer so there goes my dream for complicating TurSen love :)

I have read many complaining that Turna character has reduced to just a shadow of Senser, in recent episodes. I hope new plot and story would be developed for her so we see more of her.

BTW, did Bahram die? I doubt he would die, too.

Cant wait for next week to see them in the SNOW!!!! All series had some scene in the snow this week, due to snow in Turkey last week.
I love snow but here in California we never have it, unless you driver for 4-5 hours to get to Tahoe! I miss the snow so so much :(
UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

Not sure how important these awards are...because only UBS, KO and Paythihat won

UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

Terken is pregnant Mahmud geliyo!

I think Zubeyda will try to tell the truth. This shakes the dynasty but helps her and Berkyaruk. If the people or the courtiers or the dushman don't accept Meliksah after this, Berkyaruk is ready to take up the mantle.
But Hace has planned something.
And my tursen [loveboat.gif]

Can Sencer get married without mentioning his father's name at the time of the Nikah? [default_e13716.gif]
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:24 pm Terken is pregnant Mahmud geliyo!

I think Zubeyda will try to tell the truth. This shakes the dynasty but helps her and Berkyaruk. If the people or the courtiers or the dushman don't accept Meliksah after this, Berkyaruk is ready to take up the mantle.
But Hace has planned something.
And my tursen [loveboat.gif]

Can Sencer get married without mentioning his father's name at the time of the Nikah? [default_e13716.gif]
If that's the case, then Zubeida is very selfish. Her ambitions aren't founded on Melikşah's affections so I doubt she'll play the jealousy card against Başulu.
She seems nervous from the fragman though based on her hands.... maybe she won't tell afterall. And if she does, our able hace will prevent her.

Sencer was very close to hugging Turna on the streets of Şelemzar default_moque.gif ... since Ilteber has agreed, it's time for us to predict the possible marriage deterrents that are going to come up [default_gnugghender.gif]

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Sultan Banu
Stajyer

Post by Sultan Banu »

Işık wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:31 pm
I have been initially sad to see her leave. We've become so attached to the character. But I realized we have so many things going on that we truly don't have the space to properly develop a MelÇin romance. And with Zubeida's arrival, Elçin's presence is redundant. Zubeida is doing more than enough to make Terken go crazy.
Still Elçin had her proper aura.. Ne bileyim.. I guess we can't have it all. I don't know if Leyla leaving was the original plan or not. Meliksah had suspiciously one last place (out of 4) to make her his wife default_moque.gif
By the way, I read rumors she's in discussions for Barbaros, so going from one TRT project to another. And the project is finally starting çok şukur. The turkish ambassador to Algeria has even been talking about shooting there.
I mean we could have also had a female fighter without a love story default_moque.gif
Neyse, you are right. Shows always need to know when to let go of a character, if too early then you notice it bigly, too late and well aren't really contributing anymore.

Barbaros is such a difficult project with all the sea battles that have to be there. Hopefully the cgi experts do a good job. I guess it will be an autumn product then. Yeah, if you want a stable job and get out of the typical female roles [like they often can be the badasses they can't be in regular shows for strange reasons] then these period show are a good prospect.

Btw why is KO so petty? They do in ratings even better, but UBS are better in overall aesthetic. KO sometimes looks like a 80's production costumewise :roflroll2:
Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

I am avoiding the last fragman. The last episode was a bit slow despite all the events that happened and I want to enjoy this one like I usually do.
Anyway, I was re-watching the dinner scene of the 16th episode where Tapar slips Başulu's name and then Sencer repeats the phrase Melikşah told him when he was a baby about staying away from loved ones to protect them or something to that effect. This should spark Melikşah's suspicion because 1.Sencer should not know the same phrase he himself had uttered twenty years ago 2. Ahmet was a baby back then so someone should have repeated that phrase to him later.
And indeed we have a flashback to Melikşah remembering himself 20 years ago with Ahmet/Sencer the baby in his arms.
So do you think Melikşah has sent Zubeida to the oba on purpose and is waiting to see what she will tell him about that kadın named Başulu?
UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

Işık wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:30 am I am avoiding the last fragman. The last episode was a bit slow despite all the events that happened and I want to enjoy this one like I usually do.
Anyway, I was re-watching the dinner scene of the 16th episode where Tapar slips Başulu's name and then Sencer repeats the phrase Melikşah told him when he was a baby about staying away from loved ones to protect them or something to that effect. This should spark Melikşah's suspicion because 1.Sencer should not know the same phrase he himself had uttered twenty years ago 2. Ahmet was a baby back then so someone should have repeated that phrase to him later.
And indeed we have a flashback to Melikşah remembering himself 20 years ago with Ahmet/Sencer the baby in his arms.
So do you think Melikşah has sent Zubeida to the oba on purpose and is waiting to see what she will tell him about that kadın named Başulu?
I think Meliksah's suspicions have arisen long back but after Hemdani stopped him from meeting Sencer's mother, he seems very confused. What kind of woman would not want to meet a Sultan? Unless she needs to hide. The way he has started to question Hace and Sencer, I think he has almost accepted Sencer as his son. If Zubeida doesn't tell him anything, he will not rest until he meets Sencer's mother. Also like Bugra said Sultan never lets anyone know what he is thinking. We are definitely getting closer to the truth.

As for the phrase, it was as if Sencer knowingly uttered it, as if giving a clue. He even smiled a bit. Also when asked about his age, he said he was at an age where he would not remember anything. He didn't outright lie, "I was a year old". Another clue.
Because Meliksah gave the dead wolf post as a gift intended for Ahmet to Sencer, he knows but needs validation. Right?
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:10 am
I think Meliksah's suspicions have arisen long back but after Hemdani stopped him from meeting Sencer's mother, he seems very confused. What kind of woman would not want to meet a Sultan? Unless she needs to hide. The way he has started to question Hace and Sencer, I think he has almost accepted Sencer as his son. If Zubeida doesn't tell him anything, he will not rest until he meets Sencer's mother. Also like Bugra said Sultan never lets anyone know what he is thinking. We are definitely getting closer to the truth.

As for the phrase, it was as if Sencer knowingly uttered it, as if giving a clue. He even smiled a bit. Also when asked about his age, he said he was at an age where he would not remember anything. He didn't outright lie, "I was a year old". Another clue.
Because Meliksah gave the dead wolf post as a gift intended for Ahmet to Sencer, he knows but needs validation. Right?
Everything you said.... tmixpoints
Melikşah seems to have almost concluded Sencer is his, but he has no proof.
I'd rather he discovers on his own than Zubeida or anyone telling him.... maybe he'll secretly follow up on his suspicions and see Başulu and Sencer together... now that's going to be quite a scene [default_faim.gif] [default_gnugghender.gif]

"Ben bir kartalım!"
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

Also, I imagine Melikşah to become emotional upon this discovery, but what do you think Tapar's reaction will be?

I expect him to be hurt. He's been longing for his mother for so long, and all this time she's been alive and nurturing another son.
In typical Tapar fashion, he'll consider himself inadequate which is why his mother and father don't hold him in high regard (as he thinks)

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

QueenLola wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:50 am I'd rather he discovers on his own than Zubeida or anyone telling him.... maybe he'll secretly follow up on his suspicions and see Başulu and Sencer together... now that's going to be quite a scene
I hope so too...I want a realization scene where Meliksah thinks of all the times Sencer knowingly or unknowingly gave him clues. And can the Sultan barge into the tent when Sencer and his mother are present? [default_gnugghender.gif]
QueenLola wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:53 am Also, I imagine Melikşah to become emotional upon this discovery, but what do you think Tapar's reaction will be?
Ali gave a spoiler yesterday when he posted his pic "you know nothing Melik Tapar"
Looks like there is time for this default_moque.gif
But you are right Tapar and his insecurities will pop up. Mostly he will be angry at his father for not sharing his brother's existence. He was never "important" enough to even know the secret.
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:22 am I hope so too...I want a realization scene where Meliksah thinks of all the times Sencer knowingly or unknowingly gave him clues. And can the Sultan barge into the tent when Sencer and his mother are present? [default_gnugghender.gif]
default_moque.gif
I want a scene like Seferiye's.... Başulu and Sencer just being normal then they both turn around and boom, who's staring at them in disbelief :happy_clap2:
UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:22 am Ali gave a spoiler yesterday when he posted his pic "you know nothing Melik Tapar"
Looks like there is time for this
But you are right Tapar and his insecurities will pop up. Mostly he will be angry at his father for not sharing his brother's existence. He was never "important" enough to even know the secret.
True... his brother's existence is known by Melikşah, but not him. He's definitely going to throw a fit :giggleey:

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

Poor Bugra loves his character and then has such fans orageodesespoir
Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:34 am Poor Bugra loves his character and then has such fans orageodesespoir
The way everything in this tweet is phrased.. It's really impolite. That has crossed the border of expressing opinions into incivility.
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:34 am Poor Bugra loves his character and then has such fans orageodesespoir
Boş ver canım.
If Buğra appeared in 90% of an episode, they'll still have a complaint - his story is not interesting, he needs to fight more, he needs to stay at the palace and rule from there.... blah blah blah

"Ben bir kartalım!"
UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

QueenLola wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:29 pm If Buğra appeared in 90% of an episode, they'll still have a complaint - his story is not interesting, he needs to fight more, he needs to stay at the palace and rule from there.... blah blah blah
They complain that there is too much Tursen is it a romantic show or historical show? But they wanted Melcin. Now they want a young girl with Bugra because he should not romance older women tlol

I like to watch a show for all actors all characters even villains. What is the point of watching a show then?
UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

Should we ask Emre Bey to give us subtitles? Mehmet bey gave a detailed interview..but we don't understand.
Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:36 pm Should we ask Emre Bey to give us subtitles? Mehmet bey gave a detailed interview..but we don't understand.
Yeah let's join the complainers..
@emrekonuk why you don't care about international fans. How many times we have to explain to you we no understand turkish.

Just kidding tlol
Seriously, we can ask the admin at the twitter page of Uyanış. At least the poor soul will have a nice and polite request in his mentions :P
Sultan Banu
Stajyer

Post by Sultan Banu »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:34 pm Now they want a young girl with Bugra because he should not romance older women
Hoppala...I for one like they have women his age there. Sometimes dizi fans can be really sexist and have no shame saying these things.

"I hope he leaves the show", why yes, he should leave a role he loves and which is also a pretty stable job..
UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

Emre hocam doesn't like to drag his plot lines too long. First few episodes Sencer was a spy..next few episodes we had the "kutsal imanat" problem..then Kuwel castle problems then Hassan Sabbah problems..now Sencer's secret. tunsure
UglyDuckling
Verified Member

Post by UglyDuckling »

Sultan Banu wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:31 pm
UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:34 pm Now they want a young girl with Bugra because he should not romance older women
Hoppala...I for one like they have women his age there. Sometimes dizi fans can be really sexist and have no shame saying these things.

"I hope he leaves the show", why yes, he should leave a role he loves and which is also a pretty stable job..
I think the actors enjoy a time off whenever they get it i.e less scenes in some episodes.. the tv industry is brutal and they get tired too. But even die hard fans don't care about their health.
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:34 pm Now they want a young girl with Bugra because he should not romance older women tlol
My God [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] . They clearly want a romantic show.... but with Buğra leading it :giggleey:
The man has at least 3 women officially what more??
Işık wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:13 pm Just kidding tlol
Seriously, we can ask the admin at the twitter page of Uyanış. At least the poor soul will have a nice and polite request in his mentions :P

I'm hoping the MIST guys eventually do something for the international fans with these Q/A sessions

"Ben bir kartalım!"
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

Sultan Banu wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:31 pm

Exactly.... these older actresses are more experienced and fit the roles better....
I think there's a lot of expectations from people who watched the Muteşem Yüzyıls.....

"Ben bir kartalım!"
Işık
Stajyer

Post by Işık »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:10 am I think Meliksah's suspicions have arisen long back but after Hemdani stopped him from meeting Sencer's mother, he seems very confused. What kind of woman would not want to meet a Sultan? Unless she needs to hide. The way he has started to question Hace and Sencer, I think he has almost accepted Sencer as his son. If Zubeida doesn't tell him anything, he will not rest until he meets Sencer's mother. Also like Bugra said Sultan never lets anyone know what he is thinking. We are definitely getting closer to the truth.

Girl I like your analysis!
You know I never thought that Sencer uttered these words on purpose. It's a new perspective for me. Why did he do it according to you? Does he want Melikşah to know he is his son? Or does he think that it's inevitable that he will know given that his "religious rüya" predicted he's destined to inherit his grandfather's legacy? And so he's just going with the motions?
I liked that he didn't lie when Melikşah asked him about his age. His answer was an intelligent one.
And when he said "Başuludur sultanım, Fatma Başulu", is Fatma also Başulu's first name or did he change it on the spot? If it is, then he is giving the sultan way more hints than he needs.
Spoiler:
On the margins, it seems not only males but also females had arabic/islamic given names besides their used names. Tapar is Mohamad, the real Sencer was named Ahmad Sencer, and now Başulu is Fatma Başulu. I know this custom was/is still in use but it's interesting to know it was used back then.

Melikşah is a very peculiar character, some of his actions make me very suspicious he knows yet he's acting most of the time like he's clueless about Sencer's identity. I wonder which of the two if any is the façade ?
And if he really does not known then what can explain him gifting Sencer the wolf that was intended (and kept all these years) for Ahmad. If Melikşah had kept it for twenty years with that intention, what would motivate him to take something that was created and kept in Ahmad's name?
Last edited by Işık on Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Other Titles”