Yargı

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Rosamund wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:37 pm
DZgirl wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:15 pm What about the lawer (forget his name), Engin father? Especially after the last scene.
Did he send Ceylin's father to Metin to find out because he thought Ceylin was not going to keep her promise about Engin?

To be fair, Ceylin did not keep her promises to Yekta or Cinar. I'm not sure her way is the way. Ilgaz may be a perfectionist but I like his honest, no-games approach.

I'm shocked by what Metin did. I know he did it under pressure but maybe he's the one who shouldn't have kept his promise. I guess he didn't expect he'd have to pay his boss back this way but throwing into jail an innocent person? How did he live with himself and look his colleagues in the eye?

What if Cinar didn't say the whole truth. He must know where Inci went after their meeting.
Yes he did, which was quite unfair honestly. Because he too is using threat with Caylin to get back his son who doesn’t want to work with him.

More than that, I was thinking about the earring his wife found. The one found on Inci’s body and Caylin is wearing since. She said to Engin ‘s mother that if wevfind the other one we will find the murder. Maybe it’s too obvious, but as it seems we will know about the murder next eps it could be him.
Also his wife was arguing with him in the restaurant because he is spending time with a young girl...

About Caylin, yes her methods are not straights, the least we can say. As she herself said she is grey :) but I like to think that she do this only to deflect obstacles and accelerates things, but she will never cross the red line with the law.

For Metin, I was chocked too to learn what he did. He destroyed a man and his entire family. More than Inci’s murder, this is what will make Caylin an Ilgaz story an ‘olmaz’
Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis gguns
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:49 am
Rosamund wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:37 pm
DZgirl wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:15 pm What about the lawer (forget his name), Engin father? Especially after the last scene.
Did he send Ceylin's father to Metin to find out because he thought Ceylin was not going to keep her promise about Engin?

To be fair, Ceylin did not keep her promises to Yekta or Cinar. I'm not sure her way is the way. Ilgaz may be a perfectionist but I like his honest, no-games approach.

I'm shocked by what Metin did. I know he did it under pressure but maybe he's the one who shouldn't have kept his promise. I guess he didn't expect he'd have to pay his boss back this way but throwing into jail an innocent person? How did he live with himself and look his colleagues in the eye?

What if Cinar didn't say the whole truth. He must know where Inci went after their meeting.
Yes he did, which was quite unfair honestly. Because he too is using threat with Caylin to get back his son who doesn’t want to work with him.

More than that, I was thinking about the earring his wife found. The one found on Inci’s body and Caylin is wearing since. She said to Engin ‘s mother that if wevfind the other one we will find the murder. Maybe it’s too obvious, but as it seems we will know about the murder next eps it could be him.
Also his wife was arguing with him in the restaurant because he is spending time with a young girl...

About Caylin, yes her methods are not straights, the least we can say. As she herself said she is grey :) but I like to think that she do this only to deflect obstacles and accelerates things, but she will never cross the red line with the law.

For Metin, I was chocked too to learn what he did. He destroyed a man and his entire family. More than Inci’s murder, this is what will make Caylin an Ilgaz story an ‘olmaz’
Auu, I didn't get the part with Yekta and his wife. So he was seen with a young girl, huh? Then he's my top suspect. And ruthless enough to 'remove' someone from his way if she's a threat.

I was thinking the same thing about Metin. The murder is not his fault but he definitely destroyed the father's life and with it the whole family. Poor Inci grew up without a father, no wonder she was so lost and unbalanced. Ceylin too was deeply affected. [smileys/begging.gif]

No, no, no I don't want Metin to stand in the way of Ceylin and Ilgaz. I don't know how the writers with deal with this one but I want the olmaz broken. I like both of them so much.

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

All I want to see now is family kneeling and crying while begging Ceylan to forgive them for their behavior...I am not sure if really we will see that but all of them need to pay for mistakes and how they treated her!

Neva was just not needed in whole story.
And this buyuk bas savci or what is his position, is he really the bad guy or not? He seems to be on side of truth and also very professional, so he is sometimes bad sometimes good.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

mili wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:54 am All I want to see now is family kneeling and crying while begging Ceylan to forgive them for their behavior...I am not sure if really we will see that but all of them need to pay for mistakes and how they treated her!

And this buyuk bas savci or what is his position, is he really the bad guy or not? He seems to be on side of truth and also very professional, so he is sometimes bad sometimes good.
Neva showed her true character and face when she did a deal with her savci of brother: getting information from Cinar in return Pars find a way to separate Caylin and Ilgaz 😏
I am curious to know the reason for Ilgaz to break up with her? Did he understand what kind of person she is? He didn’t seem happy to learn that she is back to Istanbul..
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

mili wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:54 am All I want to see now is family kneeling and crying while begging Ceylan to forgive them for their behavior...I am not sure if really we will see that but all of them need to pay for mistakes and how they treated her!

Bars, the 'bad' savci, has a sense of humour and makes me laugh. He's only mean to Ilgaz, actually.

I already don't like Neva. She hasn't given up on Ilgaz and already dislikes Ceylin.
Last edited by Rosamund on Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Yes I like Pars as well 😄 his sens of humour 😄😄
So far he seems honest and doing well his job...so far
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Nihayet They released the fragman!
The circle is getting more and more narrower around the murderer.

Will he really be revealed next eps? So what will be the rest of the story?
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:19 pm Nihayet They released the fragman!
The circle is getting more and more narrower around the murderer.

Will he really be revealed next eps? So what will be the rest of the story?
I have been asking myself the same questions. Either this will be a mini series, or the writers want to throw us off track.

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Is this possible that the killer is revealed but they don't have any proof to pin him down? He has a solid alibi or someone else protecting him or he has erased evidence.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

UglyDuckling wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:53 am Is this possible that the killer is revealed but they don't have any proof to pin him down? He has a solid alibi or someone else protecting him or he has erased evidence.
How many episodes to find proof? 1-2 would be justified but not more. Plus, there would be no more suspense.

How is it doin reyting-wise compared to other shows?

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Or Ceylin will see someone who they will believe is the killer, then it will turn out it's not him/her. :D

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

J
UglyDuckling wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:53 am Is this possible that the killer is revealed but they don't have any proof to pin him down? He has a solid alibi or someone else protecting him or he has erased evidence.
Interesting point. It could be that the main plot is not who is the murderer but how to prove that it’s him.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Rosamund wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:44 am
How many episodes to find proof? 1-2 would be justified but not more. Plus, there would be no more suspense.

Maybe they will unravel more things like the people involved in the drug racket. Looks like this huge operation has many players and Cinar seems to be very scared of someone.

It has 7+ ratings its doing really well.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

UglyDuckling wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:51 pm
Rosamund wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:44 am

Maybe they will unravel more things like the people involved in the drug racket. Looks like this huge operation has many players and Cinar seems to be very scared of someone.

It has 7+ ratings its doing really well.
I think people will lose interest if the killer is revealed.

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Hadi Ilgaz, take her to your place. I wanna see Neva's face if you do. :D

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Rosamund wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:45 am

Hadi Ilgaz, take her to your place. I wanna see Neva's face if you do. :D
😁 I doubt Caylin agree to go to his house unfortunately. She will stay in her office probably.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I am soo waiting for this eps!
And happy to have such a good show to look forward ☺️
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

I’m already tired of Neva. One episode with her was enough. I just know she will get worse tcuckoo

They are probably trying to confuse us with the fragman and both didn’t do it spinsmiley Both look suspicious, but why give it away in the fragman? But then again it happened before with other shows orageodesespoir If they are sure that someone in their house did it, maybe it’s Engin’s mother? Yekta and Engin know about it and helped her clean up?

I like Pars and Mehmet never disappoints. I don’t believe he is innocent in the story. There is definitely something more to his story. Btw is he really interested in Ceylin or is he just playing, because me don’t like it nnope
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

New fragman

Another punch for Ilgaz...
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I wonder if Cinar will die. I bet he knows more than he told Ceylin, so if the writers want to keep the killer's identity a secret for now, they may kill him off. This is my fave dizi at the moment, so I'm philosophizing a lot. default_moque.gif

What i really care about though is for the Ilgaz-Ceylin olmaz to be removed.

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Rosamund wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:31 am
I am wondering how their feelings for each other will manifest. At the moment they don't have neither the spirit nor the time for such things, but it will happen and I am curious to see how? [uff.gif]

For Cinar, I hope he will survive. I like him and would like to see his character progress as the story go on...
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:51 am
Rosamund wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:31 am
I am wondering how their feelings for each other will manifest. At the moment they don't have neither the spirit nor the time for such things, but it will happen and I am curious to see how? [uff.gif]

For Cinar, I hope he will survive. I like him and would like to see his character progress as the story go on...
I'm curious about it too. None of them so far is even conscious of having feelings for the other. Even though they both show they care when the other is in pain. I wonder what will happen for them to realize that they are not indifferent to each other.

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Rosamund wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:31 am I wonder if Cinar will die.
I wouldn't like it to happen, but somehow in that situation both Ceylin and Ilgaz will be equal, like they both lost a sibling even though it does sound cruel imo.
Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

Why do I have a feeling that Ilgaz is hiding something …
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

Looking at twitter, people are posting that the killer will be revealed at today's episode....so, how does the dizi continue?

I have a question....how did Inci's white bag ended up at her parents' house? didn't she have it with her when she visited the professor's house and left it there when she had to leave with only a jacket on?

I have a feeling, Yekta is involved and Engin is not that innocent either. As for Pars, yes he does like Ceylin....
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

salonika wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:33 am Looking at twitter, people are posting that the killer will be revealed at today's episode....so, how does the dizi continue?

I have a question....how did Inci's white bag ended up at her parents' house? didn't she have it with her when she visited the professor's house and left it there when she had to leave with only a jacket on?

I have a feeling, Yekta is involved and Engin is not that innocent either. As for Pars, yes he does like Ceylin....
You think Pars likes Ceylin? [default_e13716.gif] Too bad for him, if he does. I don't dislike him, but I don't like him either. He plays games with people.

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

It reminds AMI 😁: sister and brother in love with the main couple.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

salonika wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:33 am Looking at twitter, people are posting that the killer will be revealed at today's episode....so, how does the dizi continue?

The white bag is the one she had when she confronted her father, and he bet her. This is why there were blood on it.
The bag she had when she died was found in a ben near her teacher building
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:45 am

The white bag is the one she had when she confronted her father, and he bet her. This is why there were blood on it.
The bag she had when she died was found in a ben near her teacher building
The bin was near the teacher's building? Then she didn't get very far in that taxi. At least if we believe Cinar's story, which I don't. He kept silent for so long, it was all very dramatic, like he knows what happened - then he says she left in a taxi, that's all. That cannot be all.

Return to “Other Titles”