Yargı

JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Hakim

Post by JojoRabbit (zuzu) »

i am rooting for Kaan. Its his time, its his time. I hope this will be a success.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

double post
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I like it! ❤
Do we have a date?
Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis gguns
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Ohh boyy oh boyyy. Kaann beyyy smileys/imoksmiley.gif swoon2 swoon2 swoon2 swoon2 [ddrooling.gif] [ddrooling.gif] :droolee3:
JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Hakim

Post by JojoRabbit (zuzu) »

the only thing i dont like is , its on Kanal D .. i still have a subtle dislike against them. lol. Neyse .. we'll see ! Kaan bey .. ufff.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

JojoRabbit (zuzu) wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:06 pm the only thing i dont like is , its on Kanal D .. i still have a subtle dislike against them. lol. Neyse .. we'll see ! Kaan bey .. ufff.
Lol same! But during last 2 years they have changed and it's not as bad.
Last season they kept Hekimoğlu for soo loongg even with low ratings in past they would cut it after 2 weeks with low numbers
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Sahane afiş!
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Yes! I love it ❤️❤️❤️
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

And it's Sunday....
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Trailer is here

It's weird they didn't give us trailer weeks before
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Channels keep surprising me... This one is not a weekend Dizi imo 🤷

If it clashes so much with Monday and Tuesday due there being another ayyapim dizis, then produce accordingly...
Anyway bol şans!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

At the same time we'll watch them here and in Ask101.
Btw Kaan beycim, please don't cut your beard biggrint
Sinem
Guru

Post by Sinem »

It been a while (years even orageodesespoir) I haven't looked forward for a show, but I am this time for Yargi.
I loooove Pinar & her chemistry with Kaan is insane. purpleheart
Can't wait! purpleheart

#DunyaninEnGuzelSinen

belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

I'm watching this now and really like it. Not only is it stripped down (runtime just under 2 hours) to its benefit, the acting is amazing. I already love Ceylin, I love her perspective on defense and her job. Also I think 'assertive, button-pushing outgoing girl and more stern, straight-laced guy' is more fun than the reverse trope, like in SCK.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Vay vay vay galiba AyYapim collected itself!

Şahane first episode. It totally seemed like a Netflix show or any online platform rather than a tv dizi. Congrats to whole team for this first episode.
Of course we have to be careful and wait to see how episode 15 will look like because Ay knows well how to destroy the magic after certain number of episodes.

Story is cool, and confusing, lot of changes and plot twists or they are just introducing us to many things that are yet to come.
The one to make problems again is Nizam from Cukur default_moque.gif but yeah it's Ay again collecting all their actors.

Editing, camera, music incredible!! Tho since Toygar is here ofc it reminds of his previous works but it's judt always good.

Their ratings might seem meh but they managed to be most watched dizi, 2nd ep is expected to bring higher numbers but ofc there is Teşkilat starting, neyse we will see.

Huge congrats to all of them once again.
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

I loved it! I really did have high expectations and they really managed to exceed them.

The cast is amazing, and I am glad they brought an amazing old-school actor like Huseyin. Pinar and Kaan are always on top of the game, but I also loved Mehmet Yilmaz Ak.

Since they managed to become the most-watched dizi last night, I believe they will be able to cope well with Teskilat too, and it seems like other dizis will slowly start going down in number from the next week.

Great job for Ay Yapim, and I hope they will keep episodes less than 2 hours long in the future too.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Really good Premiere ep! Ratings didn't disappoint tbh, as I thought they would be in the 1-2 area with soccer matches and three other dizis. They can well live next to Teşkilat. Doubt it's the same audience.

Pinar was as always good, I love Mehmet in every role and he brightens your screen. Idc for Kaan though he speaks so sloooow 😂 Let me tolerate his 0.5 speed self for the rest...
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I was surprised at the ease with which Ceylin suggested hiding evidence and facts. Anything to defend her client. Now she will be forced to look at things from the other side.

Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Loved loved the episode! Kaan, Pinar and all the other cast were great! So happy to see Mehmet Yilmaz right after Ramo , here! Love the guy!!!
One interesting thing about music! Everyone is mentioning the music, but I was so absorbed in the story and reading the sub( very complicated discussion that I have hard time even understanding it even with sub), that I did not hear the music!!

Btw,I really respect savaci and his dad’s characters who are total honest people to their core. So much that they can sacrifice their son/ brother for their believers and standards. Opposite to them is Ceylon that has no honesty or truthfulness in her, a total avukat to her core, that can lie and cheat as long as she can win her case!
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I too loved the first eps, it settled the story and the main characters.
So happy to see Kaan on screen again, his acting might seemed a bit slow but I can’t wait to see him at his full potential, that will be something!!
Pinar is excellent as avocat hanim, her acting is on the top.
Yani all the actors are well chosen and very good. The young guy playing the brother portrayed very well the ambiguous character: one moment you think he is innocent, the other you are sur he is guilty 👍
Can’t wait for eps 2.
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

Finally watched this with subs and it is even better than I expected!

Ceylins character is really amazing, hope she stays this way throughout the whole show because she really is one powerful woman. The cast is absolutely perfect, everyone was able to portray all the emotions and doubts their char is going through, if they don't mess it up, this can be one hell of a dizi!

I also saw people commenting on music but tbh it didn't really amaze me like most of Toygars soundtracks did, and some melodies were a bit off? Like the one where Ceylin and Savci are talking, it seemed too lovely and happy.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Same, Toygar just recycled some old tunes he had and I felt they were more unnecessary.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Wow this show exceeded my expectations. Everyone is amazing. I can't wait to see the mystery unravel.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Love it! Can’t wait for eps 2
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

So somebody messaged on behalf of her sister?? I almost thought it was not Inci's body but everything is confusing for now.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Yes confusing, someone messaged on her behalf plus sent a photo of her sleeping??!!
This will be the start of the investigation!
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

That boy, savci's brother, is driving me crazy. I know he must be really scared but his apathy and lack of responsibility are infuriating.

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

I looooooved it. What a clever plot! :bbeatingheart:

The stupid brother is implicated for sure but I don't think he is the killer. I'm going by our lovely savci's feeling here. I trust his judgment.

Totally looking forward to next episode. [default_faim.gif]
tdaisy

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:08 pm I looooooved it. What a clever plot! :bbeatingheart:

The stupid brother is implicated for sure but I don't think he is the killer. I'm going by our lovely savci's feeling here. I trust his judgment.

Totally looking forward to next episode. [default_faim.gif]
The brother looks so not capable of murder, the actor was carefully chosen imo, that I wonder if it may turn out it was him at the end. Why would they give us the truth in the first episode? Or they will at least jungle with the possibility it's him before showing us it was not him.

Return to “Other Titles”