Yargı

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Every week we have a new suspect and I am loving it ggimme
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

I really hope they keep this up for a whole season, yes let me dare to have a standard lmao. As a digi show, this would be probably even better. Eventually they will struggle to stretch Incis story. Thus I hope Sema planned the whole storyline like the way she researched the justice system there. I love watching the court and police procedures.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Another harika eps! I just finished watching with subs and I am more and more loving this story.
The story is very good, each new eps reveals a little part that changes completely our point view on what happened and in the same time is a puzzle peace that step by step is building the full picture.
The characters are excellent. A special mention for Ilgaz and Caylin!
Il like how the writer is building slowly the trust and respect between them before any other romantic feeling.
I am happy to have such a quality series this season 👍
Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis gguns
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Misfit
Verified Member

Post by Misfit »

Loving the way this one is going. I hope it keeps up the momentum and the storyline. Most shows start of well and then just tapper of with sacma storyline. I really have high expectations of Kaan and Pinar but they are doing a fantastic job. The comfort and familiarity definitely shows and this one is giving them a greater acting range which i'm enjoying.

Also, am i the only one who found Ilgaz untangling the earphones for symbolic. It sort of foreshadowing of the fact that he'll be there to help her untangle all the problems and mysteries that lie before them; that she can rely on him and they'll get through it together. It was subtle yet beautiful.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Misfit wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:46 am Loving the way this one is going. I hope it keeps up the momentum and the storyline. Most shows start of well and then just tapper of with sacma storyline. I really have high expectations of Kaan and Pinar but they are doing a fantastic job. The comfort and familiarity definitely shows and this one is giving them a greater acting range which i'm enjoying.

Also, am i the only one who found Ilgaz untangling the earphones for symbolic. It sort of foreshadowing of the fact that he'll be there to help her untangle all the problems and mysteries that lie before them; that she can rely on him and they'll get through it together. It was subtle yet beautiful.
It was symbolic. She was telling him how she doesn't trust him, she always relies on herself. But here she is - vulnerable, lost, helpless sometimes. I love how gentle and patient he is with her in these moments.

Am I the only one who laughed when she presented him to the professor and his wife as stajyer? biggrint

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

@Rosamund it was the highlight of the eps 😁, and his subtle reaction was excellent 😁😁

I love also how he stays so calm and composed when she get angry and start yelling.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Caylin&Ilgaz scenes from eps 3

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Caylin song:

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Bu dizi var ya bu dizi...
Cok iyi be...
But super confusing!

Not to repeat everything, I just want to say that relationship between Ceylin and Ilgaz will first of all be based on trust and support they have for each other. All other emotions will come later. And ofc later all that cause fights and problems will be trust and that one is breaking some promises. all that is much better than some stupid reasons or some constant jealousy, tho it will show up eventually, Neva is there for it.
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

Definitely my favorite show of the season. I'm glad to hear such positive reviews.

Kaan is a great actor and Pinar is the best opposite lead to be paired with him. She has been surprising me with her amazing acting skills since Ask 101.
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Second Fragman

The ex fiancé is back!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Annndd jealousy is coming...
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Finally Cinar started speaking. They are promoting episodes 4 and 5. I don't think the katil will be out but something big will happen. So excited.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Not a fan of triangles, ne gerek var? 🥱🥱

Yeah love this drum roll to the killer reveal. Reminded me of Çukurs drum roll for the reveal who Vartolu really is.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Sultan Banu wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:13 pm Not a fan of triangles, ne gerek var? 🥱🥱

Yeah love this drum roll to the killer reveal. Reminded me of Çukurs drum roll for the reveal who Vartolu really is.
Ay loves promotions like this. Always pushing the drama and letting fans being interactive. They did it for UTC too, at the end of S1 and teasing who killed Edip hoca. Basically it could be anyone
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Ay Yapim and love triangels orageodesespoir

Just finished the third episode. I love this show. I really hope they can keep up and don’t mess it up. Everyone is a suspect, everyone looks involved tpopcorn

I don’t think the teacher or the brother-in-law have done it. That would be too obvious.

Yekta looks suspicious, There is just something about him. He could have been the older boyfriend who gave Inci the car. And maybe the man behind all of this? The big boss?
I’m also suspicious of Engin since the funeral.

Pars definitely has a different agenda. Maybe he is also involved in the drug organization. I mean why did he ‘forget’ Cinar’s drug test? Maybe Yekta and Pars are on it together? [default_e13716.gif]

So we going to find out who the killer is in episode 4 and 5? Maybe only we the viewers will know? Anyway I think it’s for the better. This way they won’t get the chance to change the killer halfway through the show.
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

I am glad we will find out who the killer is pretty soon, but I am scared of what will that mean for the future of the show. The characters will also have to find it out by episode 10, and then what are we going to do? I hope the scenario is well prepared and written as a whole because I don't want this show to get ruined.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

mili wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:25 am
Ay loves promotions like this. Always pushing the drama and letting fans being interactive. They did it for UTC too, at the end of S1 and teasing who killed Edip hoca. Basically it could be anyone
Ah, the utc days gguns Their s1 final was one of the best ones...
I did chuckle at the who shot Yamac drumroll, like we are watching Dellas [coffeescreen.gif]
Nora. wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:08 am

Yekta looks suspicious, There is just something about him. He could have been the older boyfriend who gave Inci the car. And maybe the man behind all of this? The big boss?
I’m also suspicious of Engin since the funeral.

Pars definitely has a different agenda. Maybe he is also involved in the drug organization. I mean why did he ‘forget’ Cinar’s drug test? Maybe Yekta and Pars are on it together? [default_e13716.gif]

So we going to find out who the killer is in episode 4 and 5? Maybe only we the viewers will know? Anyway I think it’s for the better. This way they won’t get the chance to change the killer halfway through the show.

Could it be that Yetka ordered this and his son did the dirty deed? Also she had to die not to expose something, or? Her father found out about the drug trafficking and if he had snooped in more, find out its Yetka and he knows the father would have killed him without hesitation [default_e13716.gif]

Idk Pars rather wants to see Ilgaz and his family suffer for his sister being dumped imo.

In KPA they revealed it in ep 16 iirc, so it's even earlier here. They have to know what they are doing.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I agree with Ilgaz - Cinar has to experience the consequences of his actions or he will never learn and become a responsible person. This doesn't mean he should be abandoned by his family, they can show him compassion, offer him moral support and above all try to understand what drove him to do whatever he did. But they shouldn't try to save or spare him.

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Nice video
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I like this girl 😍
Misfit
Verified Member

Post by Misfit »

I really like the consistency, i do hop they can keep it up. Things are being revealed at the right pace so that's good.
I really felt sorry for Ceylan though. Out of her whole damn family, she's the one trying the hardest to find out what happened. I get the family to an extent but still why wouldn't they trust their daughter? If she's defending him, she must have a reason. They can't possible believe she didn't love her sister.
belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

It's even more frustrating with the context that Ceylin basically kept her family afloat for years while her dad was incarcerated. She was like a third parent for Inci. None of the family seems to support her in a way that's equitable to what they expect from her.

Plus the dad knows that Inci had a ton of secrets! She had an entire secret life! They have no idea what her social circle actually was.

I can't wait for the fifth episode trailer, though, since I think Ceylin will have to stay with Ilgaz and co.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Misfit wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:47 am I really like the consistency, i do hop they can keep it up. Things are being revealed at the right pace so that's good.
I really felt sorry for Ceylan though. Out of her whole damn family, she's the one trying the hardest to find out what happened. I get the family to an extent but still why wouldn't they trust their daughter? If she's defending him, she must have a reason. They can't possible believe she didn't love her sister.
Execpt for Caylin, everyone else in this family is driven by his emotions instead of reason...
Look at the father, he is solving his problems by beating all who he thinks are involved.

I still have to watch it subed to get all the details.
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

I was half sleeping throughout the episode and missed many details. Could someone sum up the revelations of yesterday’s episode pleaaaaaase?
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I agree with all of you - the family's reaction to Ceylin was cruel, unfair and completely irrational.

I'm watching with subs now and I realized how alone Ceylin is - all they do is complaining how horrible it is but only Ceylin is doing something - looking for the killer since nothing else can be done. The only one offering her some moral support is Ilgaz! It should be her family, not him.

The episode's moto (what's the word for this darn it) is 'The circle is narrowing', only I don't see a circle. There are suspects but none of them looks like a killer. All the 'evidence' is circumstantial: the father beat her and said he'd kill her but that's all; the son-in-law Osman threatened to kill her if she said something about his affair, but this doesn't mean he did; Cinar was with her the night she died but he left - I can't see him as the killer; the professor was with her that evening but he doesn't look tough enough to have killed her either.

The only one who seems ruthless enough to have done it is the professor's wife.

Yani the circle is falling apart. They cannot charge anyone.

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

What about the lawer (forget his name), Engin father? Especially after the last scene.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:15 pm What about the lawer (forget his name), Engin father? Especially after the last scene.
Did he send Ceylin's father to Metin to find out because he thought Ceylin was not going to keep her promise about Engin?

To be fair, Ceylin did not keep her promises to Yekta or Cinar. I'm not sure her way is the way. Ilgaz may be a perfectionist but I like his honest, no-games approach.

I'm shocked by what Metin did. I know he did it under pressure but maybe he's the one who shouldn't have kept his promise. I guess he didn't expect he'd have to pay his boss back this way but throwing into jail an innocent person? How did he live with himself and look his colleagues in the eye?

What if Cinar didn't say the whole truth. He must know where Inci went after their meeting.

Return to “Other Titles”