Post by Rosamund »

trolling eyes

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

I know some people saw that twist coming but I was not one of them.

But I don't know if that blow killed Inci. I think she might have woken up while her body was being moved.

Btw, I find Inci's character very interesting... a bit of a user, the type to have relationships with married professors, etc. The prof was not that rich so she just did that for fun, I think. How a personality like hers could come from the family she did will have to be explored more as the show goes on. Maybe she felt neglected growing up, no father (or well, father in prison), sick mother, oldest sister in grief, second sister always working to support them.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Rosamund wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:28 pmtrolling eyes
Idk if we think the same, but something annoyed me
Spoiler:
Yes, İnci was a spoiled brat, but the way they wrote her provocating Engin was a tad forced. Not to mention that you have people saying İnci deserved it or they didn't feel bad now.. Hopefully Sema knew that when she wrote that, because victim blaming is common.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

belalugosi wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:08 pm

Btw, I find Inci's character very interesting... a bit of a user, the type to have relationships with married professors, etc. The prof was not that rich so she just did that for fun, I think. How a personality like hers could come from the family she did will have to be explored more as the show goes on. Maybe she felt neglected growing up, no father (or well, father in prison), sick mother, oldest sister in grief, second sister always working to support them.

Yes, İnci was not a likeable character per se. But I guess that's the moral of the story, you can be terrible, but you don't deserve to die.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Sultan Banu wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:13 pm
Rosamund wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:28 pmtrolling eyes
Idk if we think the same, but something annoyed me
Spoiler:
Yes, İnci was a spoiled brat, but the way they wrote her provocating Engin was a tad forced. Not to mention that you have people saying İnci deserved it or they didn't feel bad now.. Hopefully Sema knew that when she wrote that, because victim blaming is common.
I am still confused but I agree with you. Inci was a brat, but it doesn't mean she deserved this.

belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

Spoiler:
On that note we don't really know what else happened with her and Engin.

Maybe he was pulling "Nice Guy" moves on her where he promised to be her friend but was really angling for more, etc. Because if she was always using him he didn't need to let it continue. Especially since Inci was quite young and he and Ceylin are 29-30. It's not like Inci had power over him in any material way.
But yes I'm glad they're letting her be complicated. Like her sister Ceylin identifies as being in the grey sometimes, Inci was grey too and like you guys said, making interpersonal relationship mistakes isn't the same thing as deserving violence.

Side note I just finished Season 3 of 'You' on Netflix and this happened a lot in S1 of that show with Beck. Because she cheated on the main character, a serial killer, there were people (mostly men tbqh) arguing she was as bad as him morally, as though killing and cheating are equitable.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

belalugosi wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:43 pm
Spoiler:

Maybe he was pulling "Nice Guy" moves on her where he promised to be her friend but was really angling for more, etc. Because if she was always using him he didn't need to let it continue. Especially since Inci was quite young and he and Ceylin are 29-30. It's not like Inci had power over him in any material way.
But yes I'm glad they're letting her be complicated. Like her sister Ceylin identifies as being in the grey sometimes, Inci was grey too and like you guys said, making interpersonal relationship mistakes isn't the same thing as deserving violence.

Side note I just finished Season 3 of 'You' on Netflix and this happened a lot in S1 of that show with Beck. Because she cheated on the main character, a serial killer, there were people (mostly men tbqh) arguing she was as bad as him morally, as though killing and cheating are equitable.
Spoiler:
I think he has serious psychological issues, he follows Ceylin like a puppy instead of pursuing his own career and personal relationships. And Inci knew he's easy to manipulate and really pushed his buttons when she lashed out at him, like why would she go out with a loser like him. Plus, he didn't mean to kill her: she hit his weak spot, intentionally, he got highly triggered and reacted instinctively. I'm not saying this excuses what he did. He should be tried for unpremeditated murder. It's a tragedy, really.

I'm watching the last 10 minutes with subs - on top of all, Inci lied the professor had assaulted her sexually in order to get him fired. She really was a piece of work! A nasty brat! Again, this doesn't mean she should have died.

Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

Rosamund wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:59 am
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I think he has serious psychological issues, he follows Ceylin like a puppy instead of pursuing his own career and personal relationships. And Inci knew he's easy to manipulate and really pushed his buttons when she lashed out at him, like why would she go out with a loser like him. Plus, he didn't mean to kill her: she hit his weak spot, intentionally, he got highly triggered and reacted instinctively. I'm not saying this excuses what he did. He should be tried for unpremeditated murder. It's a tragedy, really.

I'm watching the last 10 minutes with subs - on top of all, Inci lied the professor had assaulted her sexually in order to get him fired. She really was a piece of work! A nasty brat! Again, this doesn't mean she should have died.
Spoiler:
It might be a bit far-fetched but what if it wasn't a proper flashback but Ceylin's storyline that popped into her mind when she saw Engin near the bin? She demonstrated great intuition before and logical reasoning. Deep down, she knows her sister had some ugly secrets and probably a whole side of her personality she didn't know. For some reason, I believe this is only a small part of the whole story and we are yet to find out who are the protagonists involved in Inci's death.
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Nanousso wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:26 am
Rosamund wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:59 am
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It might be a bit far-fetched but what if it wasn't a proper flashback but Ceylin's storyline that popped into her mind when she saw Engin near the bin? She demonstrated great intuition before and logical reasoning. Deep down, she knows her sister had some ugly secrets and probably a whole side of her personality she didn't know. For some reason, I believe this is only a small part of the whole story and we are yet to find out who are the protagonists involved in Inci's death.
Spoiler:
I'm not sure that was the best place for the flashback indeed but the scene between Inci and Engin was too detailed to be just a thought, just Ceylin's imagination.

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Interesting discussion you guys had about Inci.
Yes it’s good to have such a complex character in this story and I hope we will have more to discover about her. I don’t see her as grey, more like having two distinct sides: a dark one outside home and a light one with her family and especially her sister.
We need to know more about her and Engin and about her and Cinar.

About Engin, something is wrong with this guy. He seemed having forgotten that he is the killer, until his parents confronted him. He wasn’t even troubled when his mother was replacing the fournitures?! And behaving with Caylin like nothing happened. He didn’t even seemed feeling any guilt. Is he a total psychopath? I don’t know what to think about him, especially with his past violence acts.

The plot will now be centered on how to prove he is the killer. Especially with his powerful father who will use all the means to protect him. Not because he is his son but to protect his own reputation as he stated to his wife. Yekta already started the dirty game by grouping all those lawyers to ask them to erase any evidences about this crime.
It reminds somehow the series “what’s Fatmagul faults”, we knew what happened from day 1, but as the antagonist were powerful and rich they used all the possible means to escape for a long time.
My guess is that the same will happen in this story. Yekta will be ruthless and will use all his power to escape from this situation: tarnish Inci reputation by all means (using all what we know about her) and all the rest of the family and even Ilgaz family in order to prove that Cinar is the ideal guilty.
Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis gguns
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:42 pm Interesting discussion you guys had about Inci.
Yes it’s good to have such a complex character in this story and I hope we will have more to discover about her. I don’t see her as grey, more like having two distinct sides: a dark one outside home and a light one with her family and especially her sister.
We need to know more about her and Engin and about her and Cinar.

About Engin, something is wrong with this guy. He seemed having forgotten that he is the killer, until his parents confronted him. He wasn’t even troubled when his mother was replacing the fournitures?! And behaving with Caylin like nothing happened. He didn’t even seemed feeling any guilt. Is he a total psychopath? I don’t know what to think about him, especially with his past violence acts.

The plot will now be centered on how to prove he is the killer. Especially with his powerful father who will use all the means to protect him. Not because he is his son but to protect his own reputation as he stated to his wife. Yekta already started the dirty game by grouping all those lawyers to ask them to erase any evidences about this crime.
It reminds somehow the series “what’s Fatmagul faults”, we knew what happened from day 1, but as the antagonist were powerful and rich they used all the possible means to escape for a long time.
My guess is that the same will happen in this story. Yekta will be ruthless and will use all his power to escape from this situation: tarnish Inci reputation by all means (using all what we know about her) and all the rest of the family and even Ilgaz family in order to prove that Cinar is the ideal guilty.
How will Ceylin bear looking at Engin and his father? It does have similarities with FSN? as there she had to face her rapists.

Did the police detain Ceylin for attacking Engin, was she so violent? Or Ilgaz did it for her sake? pinkcuffs

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

I guess it's for stealing the professors and his wifes tooth brushes 🤔
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

My guess is Ilgaz to protect her and prevent her from confronting Engin
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Ohaa Cinar!!
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Who shot at Cinar - Ceylin's father?

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Wawou that’s an intense fragman!
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

Rosamund wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:44 pm Who shot at Cinar - Ceylin's father?
Could be Engin.... the hand doesn't have any wrinkles, and we hear 3 shots. So, may be poor Cinar does not make it....
I think Engin is a psychopath.....
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Poor Cinar can't catch a break. Hit, stabbed and shot in few days.
Yeah they make it like its Zafer and it's imo more likely, because a psychopath like Engin would not shoot him in daylight. No?
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Sultan Banu wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:53 pm Poor Cinar can't catch a break. Hit, stabbed and shot in few days.
Yeah they make it like its Zafer and it's imo more likely, because a psychopath like Engin would not shoot him in daylight. No?
I don't see a reason why Engin would want to shoot Cinar. He hasn't lost the battle yet, the police doesn't have evidence against him. What does he get if he kills Cinar? He goes straight to prison.

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Rosamund wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:15 pm

I don't see a reason why Engin would want to shoot Cinar. He hasn't lost the battle yet, the police doesn't have evidence against him. What does he get if he kills Cinar? He goes straight to prison.

Ceylin also is holding herself together and he talked with her as if nothing happened. Zafer is such an oldfashioned man, he would be the candidate to me. But there is also the drug ring, maybe they shoot him to shut him up.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Sultan Banu wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:21 pm
Rosamund wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:15 pm

Ceylin also is holding herself together and he talked with her as if nothing happened. Zafer is such an oldfashioned man, he would be the candidate to me. But there is also the drug ring, maybe they shoot him to shut him up.
I hope it's not Zafer because how would Ceylin look Ilgaz in the eye if her father kills his brother?

It's so cute that they are together in that cell. Did he join her to keep her company or Pars had them both locked up? default_moque.gif

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

It's a welcome change to see no gossipers in the police department. Father and son still being treated with respect, and Ilgaz still being made a Bassavci despite Cinar's case.
Really want to know the reason for Ilgaz and Neva's breakup. He still talks to her nicely. He is already in love with Ceylin, so it will be interesting to see how they will handle everything.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

UglyDuckling wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:35 am It's a welcome change to see no gossipers in the police department. Father and son still being treated with respect, and Ilgaz still being made a Bassavci despite Cinar's case.
Really want to know the reason for Ilgaz and Neva's breakup. He still talks to her nicely. He is already in love with Ceylin, so it will be interesting to see how they will handle everything.
Same here! Really want to know their story, Neva and Ilgaz. She seems the one in love in their couple, I don’t feel him in love. He shows her respect and consideration and even friendship, but not love.
Yes, Ceylin and Ilgaz start to have feelings for each other, and I like how the writers shows it, with subtle gestures and stares. So curious to see how it will develop.
And indeed, if Cinar is killed by Zaffer, that would be another olmaz to add...
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

One question guys: Why Yekta hided the two evidences against his son, the earring and the ashtray?? Why not just get rid of them?
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:01 am One question guys: Why Yekta hided the two evidences against his son, the earring and the ashtray?? Why not just get rid of them?
So that Ceylin and Ilgaz can find them later. biggrint

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Rosamund wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:28 am
DZgirl wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:01 am One question guys: Why Yekta hided the two evidences against his son, the earring and the ashtray?? Why not just get rid of them?
Maybe he will plant it on Cinar, afterall he did say we have an accused and we can pin it on him.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

[default_rolleyes.gif] biggrint
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

UglyDuckling wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:41 am
Maybe he will plant it on Cinar, afterall he did say we have an accused and we can pin it on him.
If Cinar is not dead yes. Though, in the last fragman it seems that Iran could find the place where Cinar was at the time of the crime, which may disculpate him.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:57 am
UglyDuckling wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:41 am

If Cinar is not dead yes. Though, in the last fragman it seems that Iran could find the place where Cinar was at the time of the crime, which may disculpate him.
I was thinking the same - Cinar' dies and there goes Yekta's opportunity. Pars will have to keep looking for the murderer.

Return to “Other Titles”