Yargı

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

DZgirl wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:38 am Isn't it too much between fragmans and on izlemes? I hope they left for us some surprises to discover tonight!

BTW Happy Yargi day kizlar blisssmiley tyay
I guess they want to remind people that they are back tdunno As if people would forget [default_rolleyes.gif]

I don’t think they revealed too much with the fragmans etc. A lot of the same scenes and it looks like a lot of it will happen in the first part of the episode
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Mood after the episode

He sacrificed his job for the woman he loves :bbeatingheart:
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Number 1 in all groups :happy_clap2:

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Nora. wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:21 am Number 1 in all groups :happy_clap2:

default_celebrate008 default_celebrate008 default_celebrate008

Ilgaz so calm, so composed usually, showed us the fire 🔥 inside him yesterday ❤
Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis gguns
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

It was really Ilgaz against everyone this episode tsad Everyone tried to stop him. Eren helped him as much as he could, but he was in a difficult situation himself. I loved how Defne and Cinar were there for him. Both completely powerless in this situation, but Ilgaz needed that moment :bbeatingheart:

I already had a feeling he would resign after the second fragman and reading the summary, but hoped he wouldn’t. But I completely understand him. They left him no choice. His own father was the one who pushed him to this. He really underestimated Ilgaz’s love for Ceylin. Ilgaz told him so many times, but stupid Metin just didn’t want to understand. The writer is kind of repeating Metin’s history here, but with an important difference. Ilgaz is a honest man so before making mistakes and crossing the line, he decided to resign for the woman he loves so that he can be there for her. He couldn’t be there for his own mother because they hid everything from him and he always regretted that so he won’t let that happen again.

So many people annoyed me this episode. The chief prosecutor, Pars and Metin were all acting as if they don’t know Ilgaz. You can say that they are just doing their job, but they were really exaggerating. And no they are not doing their job. If they did then they would investigate other possibilities. They are completely ignoring the bruises on Ceylin, her head wound, her trauma, her memory loss, her not having a lawyer etc. But so many people benefit from Ceylin being in prison and are afraid that Ilgaz will find evidence. Pars for example. I’ve said it before. He wants to close the case as soon as possible for own personal reasons. He can pretend he cares about Ilgaz as much as he wants, but I’m not buying it. He knows Engin threatened so many people. If he was doing his job he would open an investigation, but he can’t because he is one of the people Engin threatened. That would mean his secret would be out. Just like Ilgaz told him, he is heartless. I can’t wait for Pars to be in the same situation with his sister.

Ceylin should have put Metin in prison. I can’t stand him. I hated how he reminded Ilgaz how he payed for his education. Like shut up tswearing Don’t you see how your son is suffering?? And then getting Eren off the case to ‘protect’ Ilgaz. He made everything worse because he didn’t listen to his son.

Yekta was putting up a show the whole episode. I don’t know if he did it tho. Cuneyt and Neva are very suspicious on the other hand. Neva pretending she doesn’t know Cuneyt in public, her being interested in Ceylin’s case, Cuneyt’s looks on his face the whole episode, finding evidence to use against Ceylin (his ex), him getting info from people inside, him giving info to Yekta to make him even angrier etc. Cuneyt was on Engin’s list, but we don’t know what Engin had on Cuneyt [default_e13716.gif]

Pars’ snitch just told him that Eren and Ilgaz were meeting up. Looks like Cuneyt got info from someone else but who? And who knew Ilgaz was investigating Ceylin’s jacket and Engin’s shoes? Eren was the only one and that guy that gave him the photo’s of Ceylin’s jacket and Engin’s shoes. Maybe he is working for someone? So many people against them tswearing

Btw I don’t believe Merdan is involved. It looks like he really just wants to be with his family and protect them.

Ilgaz and Ceylin’s scenes were all heartbreaking hrtbreaking They didn’t have a lot of scenes. I hope she gets out of prison asap. Some people think that Ilgaz will become her lawyer now. I don’t know if that’s even possible. I think Seda will be her lawyer

The only thing I want from Ceylin now, is not be be harsh on Ilgaz when the truth about her father comes out. Don’t drop him please. He gave up everything for her..
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

@Nora, You summarized every thing pretty well, thanks.
I am wondering how Ceylin will react when she hears that Ilgaz resigned from his job. Maybe, she will feel very responsible and would not want to see him or get any help from him. But, she does not have anybody else that could help her.....
Also, Ceylin did not tell Ilgaz that she knows how to shoot..... is it because she does not remember?

My other thought is..... may be the chief prosecutor will not accept Ilgaz's resignation...just like when Metin try to resign and his boss did not accept it. Pars is a sneaky man full of complexes...This episode left us with a lot of questions and thoughts.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

salonika wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:22 pm @Nora, You summarized every thing pretty well, thanks.
I am wondering how Ceylin will react when she hears that Ilgaz resigned from his job. Maybe, she will feel very responsible and would not want to see him or get any help from him. But, she does not have anybody else that could help her.....
Also, Ceylin did not tell Ilgaz that she knows how to shoot..... is it because she does not remember?
Ceylin does remember she can shoot. After Ilgaz told her she doesn’t know how to use a gun, we got that flashback scene. That’s why she stood up and left crying. Ilgaz believes in her and it was too much for her to handle because she feels like she is disappointing him.

I also think she will feel very guilty when she hears he resigned. Probably even get angry with him. Ilgaz won’t stay away and she needs him. Even if she gets angry it won’t last long.

salonika wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:22 pm
My other thought is..... may be the chief prosecutor will not accept Ilgaz's resignation...just like when Metin try to resign and his boss did not accept it. Pars is a sneaky man full of complexes...This episode left us with a lot of questions and thoughts.
Ilgaz is determined so I don’t think they can stop him. The chief prosecutor was so annoying and tbh I doubt he would stop him. To me it looked like he was waiting for Ilgaz to make mistakes so that he could send him away.

Totally agree with you about Pars. He is really a sneaky man.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

tpanic

He is really going to be her lawyer and he is going to get her out tswoon

Metin tswearing
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I was pretty sure that Seda will be her Lawyer, what à surprise!
I am so relieved that Ceylin is out of prison from next episode, that was so painful to see her in that state of confusion and sadness 😔

Metin [default_th_rollingpin.gif]
He was already so annoying last episode, ok he was concerned for his son, but everything he did or said was irrelevant 🙄
Now he adds to Ceylin burden a feeling of guilt !! I hope she will not again try to push Ilgaz away!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Metin from the start is very shady character he said or did more bad things than good

Ok so she will be free in this episode!?? blisssmiley blisssmiley
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

The truth in the words...🤎🤎
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

So what we got now...

-Ceylin is the defendant
-Ilgaz is her lawyer & husband
-Metin is investigating her case & is her father in law
-Pars is the prosecutor in charge of her case & brother to her lawyer's ex
-Neva is the judge in charge of her case & her lawyer's ex

That's as complicated as a web but I hope this time everyone does the best in his position as that might be their chance to correct their past mistakes, minus Ilgaz of course.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Not Yekta, the one with the fake diploma, calling Ilgaz a rookie tlol

Now that Ceylin will be released and on house arrest, i don’t want her to go to her mother’s house. She needs peace and quiet. That house is not good for her. I want her to go with Ilgaz and she should be with him. But I also don’t want them near Metin. Ilgaz should move out, especially after what his father did.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Nora. wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:11 am Not Yekta, the one with the fake diploma, calling Ilgaz a rookie tlol

Now that Ceylin will be released and on house arrest, i don’t want her to go to her mother’s house. She needs peace and quiet. That house is not good for her. I want her to go with Ilgaz and she should be with him. But I also don’t want them near Metin. Ilgaz should move out, especially after what his father did.
I was thinking about the same thing. Really hope Ceylin will stay with Ilgaz and not insist to go to her mother. She refused to go with him there after the restaurant last time, hopefully this time she will be more sensible. For her to be in à quiet place, for them to spend some time together ❤ with hoping that Metin will keep his distance...

Some random thoughts
What Seda is doing with Merden dede?? Did she went there on her own or did he call for her?
What Lichin is doing at Ceylin House?
Until last episode I was pretty sure Yekta is the one behind Engin murder. Now I have a doubt. My suspicions shifted to Neva and particularly Junayd? This guy is really behaving strangely. Like excited to find evidences against Ceylin??
Also, what about those cigarettes found near the house? If that's belong to the real murderer, we have seen no one smoking so far. Except maybe cigars for Yekta??
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

DZgirl wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:38 am Also, what about those cigarettes found near the house? If that's belong to the real murderer, we have seen no one smoking so far. Except maybe cigars for Yekta??
That's quite abnormal as there are no smoking scenes on TV shows, so what's the use of showing cigarette butts when we have no actual smokers?!? tcuckoo
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

DZgirl wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:38 am
I was thinking about the same thing. Really hope Ceylin will stay with Ilgaz and not insist to go to her mother. She refused to go with him there after the restaurant last time, hopefully this time she will be more sensible. For her to be in à quiet place, for them to spend some time together ❤ with hoping that Metin will keep his distance...
I also hope she will stay with him. He is really the only one who knows how to help her and she only feels safe with him. She is stubborn but now it’s really not the time to be stubborn. Metin’s words will make her feel even more guilty but at this point I think the writer will make a big mistake if she separates them again. It’s time for them to be really together. In that scene with Metin, it’s clear that Ceylin doesn’t know what Ilgaz did so I also think it will go like this 👇🏻

DZgirl wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:38 am
Some random thoughts
What Seda is doing with Merden dede?? Did she went there on her own or did he call for her?
What Lichin is doing at Ceylin House?
Until last episode I was pretty sure Yekta is the one behind Engin murder. Now I have a doubt. My suspicions shifted to Neva and particularly Junayd? This guy is really behaving strangely. Like excited to find evidences against Ceylin??
Also, what about those cigarettes found near the house? If that's belong to the real murderer, we have seen no one smoking so far. Except maybe cigars for Yekta??
I guess it’s related to Lacin and Yekta. Maybe Seda wants Merdan to help them get rid of Yekta tdunno

Lacin looks like she is ready to fight Gul lol tfight I don’t know what she is doing there tbh

I also doubt it’s Yekta. If it’s him it will be too ‘simple’. There are already people thinking that he did it. Both Neva and Cuneyt are looking suspicious. Something isn’t right. Cuneyt even had a smile on his face when he was talking with Yekta on the phone. Right now he definitely is the number one suspect for me. Alone or together with Neva.

We don’t know who smokes. It could be anyone. Apparently Pars has a lighter
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

[loveboat.gif] heartshower tswoon

Last edited by Nora. on Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

@Nora. thanks!!!

Yargı 16. Bölüm 2. Fragman!!!
And my favorite Nilufer song (Son Arzum).....Oh I am in heaven!!!
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

[uff.gif] wub heartshower
Sunday nerede ??
Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

This fragman and the song are over the moon …. loveshower loveshower loveshower

Seriously Kaan as Ilgaz is the ultimate romance … wub

I hate Metin … seriously after all that he’s done to Ceylin’s family he has no shame to talk to her that way ….

About the smell … that’s interesting

And looks like we’re getting flashback

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Is it just me or savcivwith short hair is much hotter :censored2: default_moque.gif pinkcuffs
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Summary episode 16

‘Ilgaz, torn between the woman he loves and his profession, made an unexpected decision and surprised everyone. What kind of attitude will Ceylin, who is unaware of the predicaments of Ilgaz, who believes in her more than anyone, even himself, take?

Believing that all the evidence points to Ceylin for killing his son, Yekta Tilmen rallies the troops to go after her. He will not hesitate to make moves for the sake of achieving the justice he believes in, even if it is at the expense of bringing everyone against him.

Ceylin, who has to stay together with many injured women, struggles to remember the murder. She vacillates between being indifferent to the story of these women. Moreover, she's unaware of the swords drawn and the newly formed fronts in the world outside.’
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

So true!!
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

:roflroll2:

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

As you can see, yargi has another fan. Me😍😍
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

valentia wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:28 am
Welcome tdaisy
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

valentia wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:28 am

Hoş geldin canım!
Almost all KY fan (ex fan) moved to here 😁🥰
I am hoping for @DefLeppard to join us too 🥰
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Live team are you here??

Quite hard first half to watch but now things are sorting out.

First ime ever that Neva did something good and she is actually 'watchable'
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Really we had the most perfect scene for a kiss but it didn't happen! Sacma...

And why is he so hawt in this episode?

Return to “Other Titles”