Yargı

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

I wanted to make these for some time now and finally I made them...

The promise he silently made doesn't matter how complicated things will be he'll be there to solve and to love...

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

After couple of weeks of watching just clips, i have managed to caught up with everything...In order not to repeat what has been written about main couple, Pars well deli Neva, Metin...
I can add that I don't really like how much they are adding the plot and complicating story with Cinar, in every episode we find something "new" about his relationship with Inci, Engin, Serdar etc, it's just sometimes too much, leave that boy alone, even though for sure he has made many stupid moves/mistakes and he is paying for them.
Another thing is the family drama with Eren, again it more feels like they need to fill up the time with some plots so adding this one just takes focus off the main story. On the other side not all the time Engin can be the one to make the story going. But than there is another way to shorten episodes...MAKE THEM UNDER 2H!!! Examples are Sadakatsiz and Yasak Elma who for really long time don't have epi over 2h

But than one thing I like, is how Ilgaz and Ceylin are never separting, even going into new cases together! default_moque.gif
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

So yes he did it on purpose in order to escape..but who helped him than?

And also it seems the date will be destroyed since bith Ilgaz and Ceylin are wearing the same clothes...
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

mili wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:03 pm So yes he did it on purpose in order to escape..but who helped him than?

And also it seems the date will be destroyed since bith Ilgaz and Ceylin are wearing the same clothes...
Yekta? As they planned ?
Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis gguns
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

DZgirl wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:08 pm
Yekta? As they planned ?
Exactly! Just let's see it officially so we are jot surprised by another person showing up
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

I don’t think IlCey’s date will be interrupted, I think this happens before the date.

Engin was impatiently waiting for the book since the morning. This was his own plan. Everybody was busy with work and trying to find a way to stop Engin. We didn’t see Lacin in the episode and in her character description it’s mentioned that she is a chemistry teacher [default_e13716.gif] So maybe she helped him with the book. It doesn’t look like Seda knew about the plan. Looks like Engin betrayed her and they are going to put the blame on her.

Engin also knew someone would offer to help him escape. I think he was already counting on his father. He needs Yekta’s help to escape the hospital etc.

But what is Neva doing in the hospital?
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Nora. wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:09 pm I don’t think IlCey’s date will be interrupted, I think this happens before the date.
Whenever it is, htey really need few hours for themselves and to get cut from rest of the world
Nora. wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:09 pm But what is Neva doing in the hospital?
Well since we saw she is deli, maybe she will now turn to Engin's side, help him or whatever, just to hurt Ilgaz...
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

mili wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:33 pm Well since we saw she is deli, maybe she will now turn to Engin's side, help him or whatever, just to hurt Ilgaz...
But she'll hurt canim Pars as well and even more!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Joanne wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:08 am
mili wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:33 pm Well since we saw she is deli, maybe she will now turn to Engin's side, help him or whatever, just to hurt Ilgaz...
But she'll hurt canim Pars as well and even more!
I have such a soft spot for Pars as well tfeelthelove
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

Yargı 13. Bölüm Fotoğrafları
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Summary

https://www.instagram.com/dizienglish_/ ... =copy_link

I’m so confused lol

We’ll just have to wait and see. That last sentence tho [default_nervous (1).gif] I don’t think it’s about Zafer tho. Maybe something will happen when Ceylin goes after Engin tdunno
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

'Ilgaz and Ceylin realized that they were much stronger when they acted together, thanks to the case they were on and side by side to solve. So what; Ceylin is infuriated when Engin shoots himself over Parla with a new move. Ceylin is now determined to use her own methods to stop Engin. The time promised in Engin's carefully prepared plan for everyone has come to an end. While he was progressing in harmony with the plan he had established, someone tried to leave him out of their game. In this tense process where everyone is tested with their loved ones, surprising and surprising unions begin to form… Will Ilgaz and Ceylin, who are getting closer to each other on every road they take, choose to suppress the feelings that grow in their hearts despite all the impossibility, or will they choose to surrender to them? Moreover, when life has prepared a new test for them on a scale they have never faced before...”

Surrender, surrender! tyay

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Ufff ya! What an end!!! How to wait till the fragman? This is resman a torture!
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

DZgirl wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:42 pm Ufff ya! What an end!!! How to wait till the fragman? This is resman a torture!
Same here!! I need a fragman NOW!! ttantrum
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

One of the highest ratings for them

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

mili wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:23 am One of the highest ratings for them

:happy_clap2: [default_dancing-smiley.gif]
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

mili wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:23 am One of the highest ratings for them

blisssmiley blisssmiley blisssmiley
Well deserved!

I will wait a bit that all have watched before commenting/making theories about what happened
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

An episode that's just floating and kind of good things are happening, after couple of eps really without lot of drama and problems for main characters. Plus as always things are happening really fast, everyone is so smart here!
Pars is staying in it's role, as we wrote before he is all after justice and sometimes it makes him good or bad.

But got to say I liked the move of Merdan dede and finally we see more of his power and not just big talks, I liked how he put Seda at her place, "cut her wings"

At the end episode would be too good to be true so we needed the drama with Ceylin...though it would be harika if Engin is dead...but also it would mean writers will need new story to keep things going.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

First of all I think it’s very cruel to leave us with nothing after such an ending ttantrum Give us something. What happened to a fragman after an episode ends??? Those were the days tdramaqueen And second can sunday hurry up [impatient.gif] Or Wednesday for the fragman?

Ah Ceylin ah. It wasn’t the smartest move of her, but it’s Ceylin. Ofcourse she wouldn’t let him get away. She was desperate and tbh someone else would have probably done the same.

I see people saying that it could be Zafer’s body. It’s not. And also if it’s Zafer they can easily find out it wasn’t Ceylin. Anyway a few days before the episode there were rumours that the actor playing Engin would leave the show so it’s Engin’s body and they framed Ceylin. Question now is who. For me the number one suspect is Yekta. He wanted to get rid of Engin and I guess when he found out Ceylin was in the car he decided to frame her and get rid of her too. I saw comments saying that Engin planned everything even Ceylin following him. How? There was no way he could have known she would be in the hospital at that moment and see him. Them seeing eachother was a coincidence imo. Maybe after he saw her he thought of the possibility of her following him, but still there was no time for him to plan something. So back to Yekta. There was something about his look when he hugged Engin. It was like a goodbye hug and he knew what he was about to do. And Engin mentioned to his mother that his father is a murderer. Killing your own son is cruel ofcourse but it’s possible. His reputation means everything to him.

I don’t think Yekta knew about the poison and the book. I don’t think he is the one who framed Seda. That could have been really Engin’s own plan with the help of Serdar and maybe his mother. But Neva and Cuneyt also look very suspicious to me. It’s just all of a sudden. There was also something about Cuneyt’s look when Yekta got a call about Engin being in the hospital. Neva’s visit to Engin was also suspicious. As if she went just in time so that they would find him on time [default_e13716.gif] The first thing she asked was if he was dead. She was also very cold about the whole thing. Not shocked or anything.

A huge part of the day is missing so I guess in the next episode they will show what happened during that time. IlCey’s next date will be during visit time in prison sadmavi

Ilgaz and Ceylin really can’t stay away from eachother. Their little date was so cute [loveboat.gif] Ilgaz saying that he lost the divorce papers default_moque.gif That divorce is not gonna happen. Not anytime soon. But when are they going to get together together? [impatient.gif] So many obstacles. Unless the writer is doing all of this so that Ceylin will later somehow understand Cinar. He was kind of in the same situation. Waking up thinking he killed someone.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Nora. wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:52 am I see people saying that it could be Zafer’s body. It’s not.
First I thought it's him too, cause we have seen that he is buried somewhere in the woods, in some of previous episodes they showed us a family walking and even a dog maybe sniffing where the body is. so yeah in that way it lead to Zafer, but than if it's him, someone should have unburied him, set the gun in Ceylin's hand and cause a traffic accident.
Imo what happened is just a fight between Ceyin and Engin in the car which lead to traffic accident, also if it's Yekta he could have cut the breaks or just play with a car. Since we have seen that there has been quite a time jump and more than few hours have passed, there has been lot of events going on.
I hope Ilgaz, Pars and co. will be smart enough to than follow where car (Engin) went and how he escaped the hospital.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

One more thing. Ceylin’s earphones are really stressing me out orageodesespoir Just remove them or can someone please buy her some AirPods or something?

What’s the story behind it?
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Nora. wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:52 am First of all I think it’s very cruel to leave us with nothing after such an ending ttantrum Give us something. What happened to a fragman after an episode ends??? Those were the days tdramaqueen And second can sunday hurry up [impatient.gif] Or Wednesday for the fragman?

Ah Ceylin ah. It wasn’t the smartest move of her, but it’s Ceylin. Ofcourse she wouldn’t let him get away. She was desperate and tbh someone else would have probably done the same.

I see people saying that it could be Zafer’s body. It’s not. And also if it’s Zafer they can easily find out it wasn’t Ceylin. Anyway a few days before the episode there were rumours that the actor playing Engin would leave the show so it’s Engin’s body and they framed Ceylin. Question now is who. For me the number one suspect is Yekta. He wanted to get rid of Engin and I guess when he found out Ceylin was in the car he decided to frame her and get rid of her too. I saw comments saying that Engin planned everything even Ceylin following him. How? There was no way he could have known she would be in the hospital at that moment and see him. Them seeing eachother was a coincidence imo. Maybe after he saw her he thought of the possibility of her following him, but still there was no time for him to plan something. So back to Yekta. There was something about his look when he hugged Engin. It was like a goodbye hug and he knew what he was about to do. And Engin mentioned to his mother that his father is a murderer. Killing your own son is cruel ofcourse but it’s possible. His reputation means everything to him.

I don’t think Yekta knew about the poison and the book. I don’t think he is the one who framed Seda. That could have been really Engin’s own plan with the help of Serdar and maybe his mother. But Neva and Cuneyt also look very suspicious to me. It’s just all of a sudden. There was also something about Cuneyt’s look when Yekta got a call about Engin being in the hospital. Neva’s visit to Engin was also suspicious. As if she went just in time so that they would find him on time [default_e13716.gif] The first thing she asked was if he was dead. She was also very cold about the whole thing. Not shocked or anything.

A huge part of the day is missing so I guess in the next episode they will show what happened during that time. IlCey’s next date will be during visit time in prison sadmavi

Ilgaz and Ceylin really can’t stay away from eachother. Their little date was so cute [loveboat.gif] Ilgaz saying that he lost the divorce papers default_moque.gif That divorce is not gonna happen. Not anytime soon. But when are they going to get together together? [impatient.gif] So many obstacles. Unless the writer is doing all of this so that Ceylin will later somehow understand Cinar. He was kind of in the same situation. Waking up thinking he killed someone.
I was in shock too last night after the ending. And their sadistic habit of making us wait until Wednesday!

My first thought was Ceylin and Engin fought, the gun fired and killed Engin. Like what happened between Zafer and Cinar. But after what you said, it is possible Yekta did it. It's an almost unbearable thought that a father can kill his son but Yekta could be that twisted. Ceylin probably doesn't remember all that happened and will doubt herself. And torture herself she may have killed him. She'll be a mess and Ilgaz will have to deal with that mess again, poor soul.

Pinar posted on IG 'Bu nasil bir bolum?!' or something like that about next episode. It must be something crazy. :scareed:

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Nora. wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:26 am One more thing. Ceylin’s earphones are really stressing me out orageodesespoir Just remove them or can someone please buy her some AirPods or something?

What’s the story behind it?
Dunno about the earphones but her ringtone is stressing me.

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Even Birsen is wondering about it lol

She thinks it’s Engin’s body. Just say you know it’s Engin lol
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Nora. wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:01 am
Thta's in hekim hanim's book?! o_O

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

:))))

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Nora. wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:52 am First of all I think it’s very cruel to leave us with nothing after such an ending ttantrum Give us something. What happened to a fragman after an episode ends??? Those were the days tdramaqueen And second can sunday hurry up [impatient.gif] Or Wednesday for the fragman? No Fragman till now, arrrrr orageodesespoir orageodesespoir

So back to Yekta. There was something about his look when he hugged Engin. It was like a goodbye hug and he knew what he was about to do. And Engin mentioned to his mother that his father is a murderer. Killing your own son is cruel ofcourse but it’s possible. His reputation means everything to him.
After watching the eps a couple of times, my bet goes for Yekta as well. His sudden change of behavior towards Engin is suspicious [default_e13716.gif]. Plus he has the profile to do it cold blooded. As he said once to Pars, between him and his son, he is the first in the list. And he can't risk that his false diploma information get out and thus loose everything. He tried with the poison in the book, it didn't work (because of Neva visit, they could save Engin in time) so he planned his escape for the only purpose to get rid of him. Yekta tried to put the evidences for the prisoning on Seda, he will do the same now for Ceylin.
About the poison, some says it's Engin, I doubt it, he seemed really scared when he knew "it wasn't his father plan". Some says it's Merden, I don't think so, it's too sophisticated for him. He would offer him Baklava or Kebab instead of a book [default_rolleyes.gif] default_moque.gif
And the scenes showing the other characters are only here, I think, to make us as viewer doubt everyone!

Ilgaz and Ceylin really can’t stay away from eachother. Their little date was so cute [loveboat.gif] Ilgaz saying that he lost the divorce papers default_moque.gif That divorce is not gonna happen. Not anytime soon. But when are they going to get together together? [impatient.gif] So many obstacles. Unless the writer is doing all of this so that Ceylin will later somehow understand Cinar. He was kind of in the same situation. Waking up thinking he killed someone . tthumbs up tthumbs up tthumbs up

Return to “Other Titles”