Yargı

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Ilgaz is the best hubby in diziland ever!

Well got to say I am surprised how everyone is super smart in this show and how things are happening fast. If it was for any other dizi Ceylin would be in woods the whole episode and others would be looking for her around Istanbul. but we had all solved fast and the only "problem" and drama was with her not remembering anything.

Sema is good, Ali Bilgin great as always..but i just have this bad feeling on top of my mind while watching this one...i guess i am just broken after all turndowns and disappointments from all different shows.
Neye yeter with black thoughts.

Is it good that we are done with Engin...i am not sure, yes his story could have been dragged for bit loner since he was one of the main reasons for whole plot so far. Everything and everyone was turning around his actions, so now once this case is also solved where things will go i am wondering. Again we will need something to put all characters together. Without Yekta and his wife ofc! Even avukat teyze can stay, I liked her attitude and how professional she is.

Well Pars was perfect as always, but it was soo good to see him showing his "human side", since this was all about Ceylin it was really hard for him to go on with whole case, but he has to do his job. He def has some feelings for Ceylin but will never ever show them. Unless Sema goes into that direction, insallah she won't [default_nervous (1).gif]

Can really Merdan dede have his fingers in this I am not sure, just why he would sacrifice Ceylin than? Maybe she is just collateral damage in his plan.
Another theory i have seen is that it can also be Neva. Well she is psycho, in this way she can get rid of Ceylin and be with Ilgaz, and for now she is just acting to be 'surprised' about everything. She drugged Ceylin, and after killing Engin she put gun in her hand or even used her to shoot. Also what we have seen at the end and Ceylin killing Engin can be just what Ceylin made herself think after hearing all proves and what police has found.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Ilgaz is really the perfect man wub He already was but this episode was something else. The way he loves Ceylin :bbeatingheart: He knows Ceylin so well and was so gentle with her the whole episode. When he found her and knew she went through trauma he immediately knew how to handle it and how to treat her. Repeating a couple of times he was there for her and there was nothing to be afraid of anymore, telling her everything step for step, stopping Eren and Pars from getting closer, staying with her, holding hands, not pushing her, protecting her etc. Just being there for her :bbeatingheart: :bbeatingheart:

He never doubted her. Not when he heard that all evidence were pointing at Ceylin and not when even Ceylin started doubting herself. He is so sure that she is innocent and will do anything to prove it. He knows and trust her. Like he told her ‘he knows the white inside her’ This was the first time he didn’t care about rules or control.

I’m with Ilgaz. Ceylin is innocent. Someone else did it and decided to frame her since she was there anyway. That last part could have been Ceylin’s imagination or it really happened but is just a part of the whole thing. She had bruises all over her so I guess she and Engin fought about the weapon and that’s how she got the weapon in her hand. She shot but missed on purpose (?) probably because she couldn’t do it or it happened during the fight. That’s why she had gunpowder on her hand. Someone hit her head.

Question now is who did it? Merdan or Yekta to get rid of Engin and Ceylin at the same time? I know last week I said that Yekta was the number one suspect, but I’m not sure anymore. Both Yekta and Merdan are too obvious. If they want to go for the shock effect like with Inci then it has to be someone no one would think of. I started to get suspicious of Neva and Cuneyt since last episode. Their sudden date, the looks on Cuneyt’s face, Neva defending Ceylin this episode and doubting Pars reasons [default_e13716.gif] Something doesn’t seem right about this. I also doubt she is over Ilgaz.

I like Pars, I really do. He is funny, has the best one liners. He had moments where he showed his human side, but his ambition and competition with Ilgaz gets in his way. He is not a bad person, but also not that good as we sometimes think. Yes he gave Ilgaz and Ceylin time at the beginning, but that’s about it. It had nothing to do with feelings for her. I don’t think he ever had feelings tbh, probably just competing with Ilgaz again. Anyway he cared more about Yekta’s feelings than Ceylin imo. It had nothing to do with victim’s family or anything, because he didn’t do that with Inci’s family. This episode showed once again the difference between Ilgaz and Pars. Pars is selfish and doesn’t care about the truth. He looks at the evidence and wants to close a case as soon as possible to impress the head prosecutor. Ilgaz goes after the truth. Ilgaz saw the gunpowder and could have cleaned Ceylin’s hands, but he didn’t. He knows that it doesn’t have to mean she did it. No need to remove evidence.

I saw some people saying Pars tried to encourage her to speak up for herself. I honestly don’t think that was the reason. It doesn’t matter if Ceylin is a good lawyer. Pars saw that she was in shock and went through trauma. That’s not how you treat a traumatized person. He shouldn’t have questioned her without a lawyer. Ilgaz was right. Pars just wants the case to be done. Especially this case, because if they start an investigation about Engin and who he threatened then Pars’ secret will be out and his reputation will get ruined. That’s what he cares about the most. That’s why he is angry at Neva. He has that in common with Yekta. Both care too much about their reputation. Maybe this why they always go to eachother when something is wrong lol. He is also using this case to ruin Ilgaz reputation. He tried to do that with Cinar and now with Ceylin. He loves calling her Kaya.
Last edited by Nora. on Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

We don't even know if she fired the shot. She looked like she was about to but I hope someone did it before her. What bothers me, if this was happened, is that she wouldn't remember if she really fired or while she was about to do it, someone hit her on the head and she didn't even *realized* what happened, did she fire, did someone else. It would have been a matter of milliseconds.

Ilgaz really is the most sensitive and responsible man I've seen on a show. Most men would have gone home to bed, snoring. biggrint

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Rosamund wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:58 am
Ohhh :cryhappy: :bbeatingheart:
Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis gguns
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Random thoughts:

I have a feeling that Seda will be Ceylin lawyer, I don't know why...

I like Pars and Seda together 😊

Have you noticed in the last scene, Pars called Ceylin Erdoğan-Kaya, her sister and mother were surprised.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

DZgirl wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:31 pm I have a feeling that Seda will be Ceylin lawyer, I don't know why...
I wish... Seda seems to be having a great sense of justice... despite the fact she was teamed with Engin-I still believe Engin's goal was not revenge but a desperate try to have everyone face to face with their dark side and flaws as must be hard to be rejected by everyone. That does not justify murder but a person could go crazy and quite a few people helped that way.
But Engin's gone (can I wait to be 100% sure until I see his funeral? Last ray of hope, yani) and a new circle of suspects has been opened...and at the moment we have our first suspect as the evidence says. But could she? Everyone hides a little murderer deep inside but none's guilty before is proved guilty... and right here I need to say that I love Ceylin's doubt that she might have been able to kill Engin because I find that brave. She could easily scream and shout she didn't do it and be the Ceylin we know, act before thinking ama no, she bravely says I don't remember anything which means, yes, maybe I did and she wears her punishment and quietly accepts it as above all she's a lawyer and stands firm in her belief to justice.
And in the same degree and maybe more I love Ilgaz's certainty that she didn't kill Engin, he knows the woman he loves and he's there for her, body, mind and soul! But can we really be unprejudiced when it comes to the person we deeply love? Maybe we are not but Ilgaz is as he reads her fear, her silence, understands her doubts, and trusts his profession's instincts, feels that something's wrong here hence breaks the law and does things he wouldn't do, goes against his morals and promises her he will be there no matter what and he will find the truth.
💜💜💜
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

DZgirl wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:31 pm I have a feeling that Seda will be Ceylin lawyer, I don't know why...
Totally! That would be cool..anyhow Ceylin is the one who protected the boy who supposedly killed her sister, so just continuing this weird trend. Luckily there is no one to get angry or tell her she is not part of the family anymore. Yekta already doesn'st like her.
DZgirl wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:31 pm Have you noticed in the last scene, Pars called Ceylin Erdoğan-Kaya, her sister and mother were surprised.
Yessss, and it made me think if I had missed that part or we haven't seen that they know about the marriage?
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

mili wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:43 am Yessss, and it made me think if I had missed that part or we haven't seen that they know about the marriage?
You didn’t miss anything. They don’t know. Parla is the only one who knows from her family, but Ceylin told her not to tell anyone. Metin is the only one who knows from Ilgaz’s family.
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

I loved the whole non-verbal communication in the episode. Pinar managed to deliver a brillant performance based on limited communication and facial expressions.

It was refreshing to see a mainstream drama exploring traumatic feelings and expressions such as astonishment, too little addressed in fiction.
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Are they doing it in purpose ?? No fragman till now [impatient.gif] gaah
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I start to doubt if we will gonna have an episode this week... tunsure
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

DZgirl wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:53 pm I start to doubt if we will gonna have an episode this week... tunsure

No there is one this week. They are just late with the fragman [impatient.gif] thello?

I think they will have a break after this week. Don’t know for how long tho
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

No fragman ttantrum

They are probably behind with filming. And also it’s still September (maybe now October) in Yargi world. It’s snowing in Istanbul. How are they going to explain this? Maybe also one of the reasons why they didn’t release a fragman yet. At some point a time jump will be necessary. They are even late with this. It should have happened before.

:roflroll2:
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Why is it still septembre in Yargi would ? How do we know this?
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

DZgirl wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:50 pm Why is it still septembre in Yargi would ? How do we know this?
I also didn’t know this, but fans noticed it a few episodes back. In episode 12 Ceylin looked twice on her phone where you could clearly see the date. It was the 16th of September (iirc you could also see the date on Seda’s phone). That was the same day Engin got poisoned. Engin got killed the next day, so on the 17th (or 18th) I think two days went by after they found Ceylin. So it’s now the 19th or the 20th of September spinsmiley

I don’t understand why they chose to do this. They made it difficult for themselves. Unless they were already planning to do a time jump with Ceylin in prison tdunno

They always mess up the dates/timelines in dizi’s tho. Most of the time they just pretend nothing happened and ignore their mistakes. I don’t expect that from Yargi. Let’s see how they are going to explain this.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Yeah i also noticed that it was September on Ceylin's phone...Well also it made me think that Yargi actually started some of shootings long time ago and than maybe had some breaks...but than Ay did it's own thing and now they are shooting everything in very last moment...they are yet to beat their record from Cukur when episode was shoot 2h before airing orageodesespoir orageodesespoir

In dizis dates and hours of phones are almost always blurred so here most likely Ay showed us on purpose that it was September...
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Strange indeed to make it so complicated, timeline wise, in the story. I really hope it's done for a purpose and not just a mistake. A time jump would be a nice way, and personally I don't want to see Ceylin in prison for more than 1-2 episodes 🙄
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Finally a fragman, but the episode won’t air this week ttantrum They are taking a two week break. Next episode airs on January 9. Two weeks without Yargi ttantrum deprosmiley

IlCey wub sadmavi
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Ohh ans today even they promoted it with "Who killed Engin" - new episode this Sunday
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

It looks like a last minute decision

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

So a covid break. Neyse anyhow we would get 2 weeks break around New years
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Nora. wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:34 pm Finally a fragman, but the episode won’t air this week ttantrum They are taking a two week break. Next episode airs on January 9. Two weeks without Yargi ttantrum deprosmiley

IlCey wub sadmavi
OMG all these émotions in few seconds and we have to wait two weeks!!!
smileys/default_crysmiley1 spinsmiley
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Pinar and Yigit Kirazci both got the virus, I read.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

geçmiş olsun to them! I am afraid the next one would be Kaan, the closest one to Pınar...
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Now that I recovered à bit from the choc of the news 🙄😁
I wonder to whome Metin is talking about friendship?
I am à bit disappointed on Pars, he seems not to question at all the possibility of the killer being someone else 😕
What's Merden is doing with Seda??

Ceylin and Ilgaz just broke my poor heart hrtbreaking
And we had to have our love confession in such circumstances 💔 😢
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Btw Seda is in prison in short second we saw her...yani ahe is Ceylin's avukat???
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

mili wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:57 pm Btw Seda is in prison in short second we saw her...yani ahe is Ceylin's avukat???
No I don’t think that’s prison. It looks like Merdan’s place

Return to “Other Titles”