Yargı

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

DZgirl wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:10 pm Now that I recovered à bit from the choc of the news 🙄😁
I wonder to whome Metin is talking about friendship?
I am à bit disappointed on Pars, he seems not to question at all the possibility of the killer being someone else 😕
What's Merden is doing with Seda??
Metin could be talking to Eren. Probably telling him he should stop Ilgaz blase Metin is really the last one to talk after everything he did.

Tbh Pars was always like this. We just didn’t want to see it because he is funny and liked how he worked together with them to arrest Engin. Pars is selfish. He just wants to close this case as soon as possible and impress the head prosecutor. He only works with Ilgaz when he needs something. As soon as they found Engin, he told Eren that the partnership was over. And he ran to the head prosecutor to get the case so that he could control the whole thing. If they start an investigation his secret will be out. Yekta is also putting pressure on him.

Yes all the evidence point to Ceylin, but she had bruises all over her, she was in shock and doesn’t remember anything. And it’s not like she would run away. He should have never questioned her without a lawyer. He is acting as if he is doing everything according to the law, but he already is breaking the law by protecting his sister and hiding what she did. I think he is also doing this to take revenge, because they revealed his secret about his illness. He refuses to believe that it wasn’t Ilgaz.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

heartshower heartshower

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Merry Christmas to all the friends here who celebrate 🎊💙😘
My best wishes to you and your families!!
Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis gguns
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

DZgirl wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:32 am Merry Christmas to all the friends here who celebrate 🎊💙😘
My best wishes to you and your families!!
Thank you, canim!💜
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

@Nora. Let's not forget, that Pars was very interested in Ceylin romantically and told Ilgaz to back-off.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

salonika wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:36 pm @Nora. Let's not forget, that Pars was very interested in Ceylin romantically and told Ilgaz to back-off.
I’m not sure if his feelings were sincere tbh. He never showed anything after that.
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

Nora. wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:18 pm
salonika wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:36 pm @Nora. Let's not forget, that Pars was very interested in Ceylin romantically and told Ilgaz to back-off.
I’m not sure if his feelings were sincere tbh. He never showed anything after that.
I don’t even remember this. Omg I think watching without subs reached its limit haha.

I don’t want Pars to be interested in Ceylin. We have seen enough of delusional dizi siblings loving the main characters.

I would love another romantic bond happening between the second leads. Let Pars and Seda explore love together. Why it always has to do with the main couple? Life has its own lot of challenges for couples anyway, and even more for Ceylin and Ilgaz.
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Nora. wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:18 pm
If Pars had any interest in Ceylin it definitely ended when they got married. And the proof is when he wrote this letter to chief prosecutor to testify that the marriage is real.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Last night Sema (writer), Ugur, Pinar and Onur (Engin) talked with fans and answered some questions

Sema said that she wrote Ilgaz and Ceylin for Kaan and Pinar. She liked their chemistry in Ask101 and decided to write a story for them. She always had them on her mind while writing the story. She also said that Yargi is too good to be only one season, but she also made it clear that there is no point in creating a lot of seasons if there is no story. The season finale is already written

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Ahhh thank you @Nora. !! So nice to know all these little details about the show 🥰
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I add what I have read in SM as well (though not sure how true it is?): Sema would told fan that in next episodes we will have some flashbacks on how Ilgaz and Ceylin met the first time. Apparently it was earlier than the scene we have seen in the first episode.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

DZgirl wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:30 am I add what I have read in SM as well (though not sure how true it is?): Sema would told fan that in next episodes we will have some flashbacks on how Ilgaz and Ceylin met the first time. Apparently it was earlier than the scene we have seen in the first episode.
Yeah she said they always met in corridors. She is waiting for the right moment for the flashback of their first meeting.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

I was 100% sure for the part of the earphone and will add here Ilgaz is the one who will untangle both, her earphones and life. He successfully did the part of the earphones, now it's the time he has to deal with her life...if he will successfully do that part too a happy life awaits them both. wub

About the water metaphor, to me was and still is life itself, and all that life can be consisted of, love, happiness, bitterness, struggling, hope, and hopelessness...as there's no life without water and every little sip she takes is another whole bunch of courage to continue, to remind herself that she's alive hence she can move on, she can do it! What always caught me is the way she holds her water bottle, sometimes with gentleness and respect, sometimes with aggressiveness, and some others like that bottle is the only thing she can hold on to! tblush
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

Thank you Nora for sharing these precious information.
It’s so good to know all the hard work that was put up to build such a strong show.
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

After the earphones and water need analysis, here comes a hairstyle one...

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Hatırlanması gereken bir gece...

Gece hikayeleri...

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

A nice way to start the new Year in the forum 😍🥰
Thank you @Joanne
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

One more week to wait for the new episode, meanwhile a summary of the show so far.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Second fragman tonight!! Finally [default_dancing-smiley.gif]

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Finally!!
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

mili wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:00 pm

Finally!!
tpanic tswoon
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

mili wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:00 pm

Finally!!
blisssmiley blisssmiley blisssmiley
I missed them so much ! [uff.gif]
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Summary episode 15

‘Ceylin's pre-trial detention decision shocked Ilgaz and the Erguvan family. Although Ilgaz still believes that Ceylin is innocent, Ceylin experiences great indecision and inconsistencies about the moments when she cannot put the pieces together in her mind.

Yekta Tilmen is about to declare a clear war by mobilizing all his strength with the death of his son Engin. This war of justice, which was waged through Engin, is the harbinger of many surprise confrontations along with new partnerships.

Stuck between his emotions and justice, Ilgaz now has to grapple with a new problem as well as this dilemma. His quest to find the real criminal who goes at full speed to save Ceylin will leave him in a position he has never encountered before in his life.’
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Last edited by Nora. on Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

:bbeatingheart: sadmavi
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Another ön izleme

Shut up Yekta gguns

Ilgaz :bbeatingheart:
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

We had Yekta with his mouth shut for like 2 episodes and now again all problems are around him. He is boring sometimes
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Isn't it too much between fragmans and on izlemes? I hope they left for us some surprises to discover tonight!

BTW Happy Yargi day kizlar blisssmiley tyay

Return to “Other Titles”