Welcome!!!

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Geldii geldi

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

18. September and their new day is Saturday.
Ask Mantik pushed them away.
Cumartesi can be good, just we will see competition
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Proper trailer is here

But Alperen will kill meeee
:droolee3: [uff.gif] swoon2 swoon2
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

This show really made me excited about the diziworld again! I thought nothing would impress me after Cukur S1 & 2 but so far this is very close to it.
The moment I thought I gave up on dizis I ended up binging this and it is really amazing, I feel so excited for S2 which has not happened to me in years?
Overall, great cast, everyone seems to be the perfect match for their roles, and the balance between drama, romance, and humor is really impeccable, hope they will continue to do it that way in the next season.
I really hope the day change won't harm them too much and that they will be able to gain some good and stable ratings even though the competition is pretty tough.
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

Omg, the trailer is impressive! I absolutely love Akgün new look, same for Yagmur who appears more mature with the short hair. I'm happy that Birce joined the cast.
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Off canim dizi.

So for 3 years they are all separated and now it's time for reunion.

Now big concern is how they will perform on Saturday. Fox pushed them away and put in fire...
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

So this Halil is described as disappeared and his son Cihan is now head of the family, meaning he can show up any time soon.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I know I was angry about them, saying bad things about 2nd season, but fragmans and this poster totally brought the excitement back. Now I can't wait for it to start.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

So Akgin was good with Canan and now will be with Birce's character. Me like it!!! Tho for sure she won't be anything like Canan was
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Another sahane one!!

Alperennnn tpanic tpanic
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Ayyiii benim vanimm diiziimm is back!!!

I missed one part of the live, so i need to get more info about this mafia family and Soner, how they are all connected.

Ama the biggest surprise is Birce yani whatever and whoever she is. A spy who has found the way to control Kara family and Akgün. I am looking forward to seeing what she has planned.

AkMur relationship is kind of expected, it will definitely take some time for them to come back together.

Btw edits, cameras, landscapes were amazing in this episode, it did feel bit different than before but they really have to offer something different when it comes to Istanbul
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

One mor thing, about Akgün, I think that it will be similar like in 1st season when in beginning he was mafia boy, so cold and closed to any feelings or letting people help him and get close to him, but after some time the ice will melt.
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

I feel like the episode was great and the change of location really didn't do them bad.

Selim is someone I really can't understand, the man left his kids all on their own when they needed him the most.

AkMur will have some tough time recovering, and Yagmur really shouldn't forgive him too fast. The poor girl is broken and he had the guts to come and see her? deprosmiley

Sare was very well introduced and I love that she will be working against the Savci and Akgun, things can get very interesting.

However, the ratings are pretty bad and if they don't manage to rise at least up to 4 in all categories, I believe they will be the first ones that Fox cancels... :byecry:
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

True ratings were okeyish, but considering it's first episode of season and new day for them it was fine.
Next week will be important as well those two after, than we will see how it will be.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I hipe that in this season they will again find balance between mafia and police and not make it full mafia show, also still to keep it light and funny
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Btw we will have lot of love problems, that new mafia family, both daughter and son(don't know their namss yet) put an eye for AkMur. Bunch of jealousy scenes and fights are coming
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

I really thought that I was done with Son Yaz after Funda left, but I could not do it.
Not only I watched episode 22, but I started watched all the episodes from the beginning and now I am at episode 13....

For me this is one of the best dizzies I have see, amazing acting, directing, writing, music, everything....
I hope they don't disappoint us in season 2....
I was lucky to go to a concert by Selda Bağcan and see her preform the main song " Adaletin Bu mu Dünya". She is a legend !!!
Enjoy the show today!!!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Episode 2 is even better than ep 1 od this season.
How are they managing? Even without Canan and main character from last season.

AkMur scenes are killing it like in S1 and acting is müthiş as always!
I am totally liking Sare and whole mystery around her.
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

I don't know how this show keeps on getting better and better but it really does.

Tonight's episode was so intense and these AkMur scenes are amazing, I think I love them even more than those from s1!

I'm also digging Sare and the whole story revolving around her, the writers really didn't disappoint us.

Selim is really getting on my nerves and I have 0 understanding for him tbh
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Characters are the same as they were in beginning of S1 before all of them changed and became softer and more emotional, and less irritating, selfish etc.
Selim was like this also in s1 in first episodes, Soner too super mafia boy and than he changed. Even Yağmur is back to being stubborn and rebel.

But i do like them all even like that.

I think it's not the end for Soner even though it looked like that. He literally is the main problem in first 2 episodes and things are happening because of his actions. Akgün and this show needs him!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Still giving them time to catch up, but also it's hard since they have to fight with two family dramas that collected lot of fans last season. But with high AB category they can secure long run.
Also people still have to realize how amazing two first episodes are
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

If this gets cancelled there's no way I'm watching any dizi before it is done.

Gonul Dagi and Kardeslerim can't even be compared with this one neither in terms of quality nor acting. The season opened very well and I believe we could really have at least 15 more great episodes. However, I don't think they will grow too much, we can only hope for AB and ABC to rise a bit.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

What they need is to get those numbers up to 4 in total if there is any chance. Cause Fox has long line of dizis waiting to be aired, so they also can't wait to just cut some shows to air new ones. That's why Son Yaz needsss higher ratings.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I can't get over his suits in these episodes. [uff.gif]
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

Son Yaz 25. Bölüm 1. Fragmanı
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

The ratings are so bad I don't even have the will to comment on it nnope

Last night's episode was a bit too slow, especially if we take into consideration that this one will probably decide whether they are ending in 2 eps or we will get a bit more. The focus needs to go to exposing Sare and the Sancakatars responsible for Canan's death, and we need things to move faster between AkSel and AkMur. There's way too much of SonNaz and other side characters, especially in the last episode.

I just hope they will be able to wrap up things nicely without too many stupid things because this was one of the most enjoyable dizis for me.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Basically 2 more episodes

Fox Allah sana belanı versin!

Return to “Miscellaneous Ended Shows (Single Threads)”