Son Yaz

.ada.

Post by .ada. »

Ah benim canim dizim! I knew things will end up this way with these ratings but I hoped we could get some closure and at least 4 more episodes.

At this point I don't even know what kind of ending we can expect, but no matter how crazy it may be, I want AkMur happy and back in Cesme and those family vibes resurfacing again.

This will definitely stay one of my fav dizis ever and I hope we can see Ali and Alperen or Alperen and Hafsa again in a project one day.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I watched one paet of episode but it was weirdly edited, there are some sudden cuts and change of scenes like they just put bunch of scenes together without some order.after the news of show being cut maybe they rearranged everything.

Story just didn't get a proper flow in this season and basically nothing happened, yes small steps were made but they were as introduction for what's coming.

Once again, yazıklar olsun Fox!
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

Honestly, the episode was quite good! It had some weird edits but I realized that only after I opened the episode on Youtube, I guess it doesn't look that bad when you're watching it live with reklamlar and stuff.

Ali really delivered this episode, as much as I hate what Selim has done I still sympathize with him, this man is absolutely broken. Hope he is really admitting the crime and trying to kill himself. I loved the conversation between him and Akgun when he told him he needs to continue living, I guess he realized how much of a mistake it was having him commit a murder.

I also loved the Yagmur/Selim scene, the girl was finally spitting the truth, and I can say Hafsa was really great this whole episode, this girl really can act and she is only 21!

In the end, I just wish for my boy Akgun to be happy, that scene when Yagmur told him he was her biggest mistake in life was so good, I love how he didn't even try to hide his tears.

Overall, I believe this is the best episode this season, and if this was aired last week, I believe the finale wouldn't be so soon.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

So they got chance to go for 10 more episodes on digital platform but actors didn't want

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

I saw that, but imo there is a reason the producer went to Birsen for this as she has the most credibility in her news. Like write this, so fans angers can be redirected at the cast. When uyanış büyük selçuklu's first cast was kicked out, the producer also went to Birsen with oh those were the plans all along. Despite Buğra and Co making it obvious they didn't know this and expected more seasons as promised. So take it with a grain of salt 😬
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Is that wedding ring??? AkMur will get married?

I am hoping nothing will happen to Selim, i hope he won't die even though it seems he would like.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Ending with 3 years time jump, and Selim in prison
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Keske we could see more and more and more of them!!!
This actually might be the last scene they shoot cause veda pics/videos seem to be right from this place
CUfan
Verified Member

Post by CUfan »

I'm sad to see this show ending, it was a really good show.
For me, there was too much Yagmur in season 2 and she is just not that interesting. All promos, photos and scenes were about her instead of Akgun and Selim, they are the heart of the show.
Also, Hafsanur Sancaktutan is lovely but she is no Funda Eryigit.
I hope Alperen next project will last longer. I was hoping he'll join Cagatay's new show but no such luck.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I didn't have strength to write right after episode...
It hurts this one ended! hrtbreaking

But it was wrapped nicely!!!!
I think they managed to cover most of stories, wrote and packed up what could easily take 3-4 episodes. Like AkMur scenes, they for sure would go on with fighting and inat but in this final we had 3 perfect scenes, perfect!!!
Akgün talking about Canan actually made me cry..."she put plate for me, she gave me food that she made"... "You are my family". smileys/default_crysmiley1 And than not to mention Selim telling him to call him baba from now on. A moment that we were waiting to see because there was no other way for them to end up, just from first scene and episode it was leading to it.
I like show actually didn't end eith AkMur wedding, that Sare is there for them and ofc it couldn't be any other last scene but a hug.

Güle güle Son Yaz!

Anahtar saksının altında...
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

@mili, I 100% agree with you, this ending really hurt me!

They managed to resolve most of the things in the last episode and I am pretty satisfied with the ending, especially when we know how little time they had to write and film everything. The episode was really enjoyable, and in the end, I realized that the thing that kept me going throughout the whole show was the AkSel bond. When I saw that last scene I literally started sobbing deprosmiley

We got a nice closure and I believe it pretty much suited SY, a way too happy ending isn't something that I ever expected and this kind of open story is quite satisfying.

I can't believe I didn't watch this from the start because it looked cringe orageodesespoir It is definitely one of the best dizis I ever watched and I doubt that any other show will be able to replicate the warm and enjoyable atmosphere this show had.

Alperen and Hafsanurs chemistry was really great and they managed to deliver everything perfectly, especially in the last episode. However, the reunion I am hoping for is Ali and Alperen because they are def my #1 dizi ship ever blisssmiley Hope everyone will get themselves some great projects after this, and I will be looking out for Hafsanur because she is easily one of the best younger actresses.

Hoş kal, hoşçakal Son Yazim purpleheart

Return to “Miscellaneous Ended Shows (Single Threads)”