Kalp Yarası

Vidya
Verified Member

Post by Vidya »

Awesome review Vids @DefLeppard 👌 As always bang on 👍

Ferit lying in wait for that fraud lawyer.
Last edited by Vidya on Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

@DefLeppard as always canim, impressed by your comment and sens of details ❤️
Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis gguns
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

BTW I found Yağmur acting particularly good in last eps 👍
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Hussein and Azade! [default_daleksmiley1.gif] Both despicable. I'm waiting for the day Ferit will know about what both did. [default_gnugghender.gif] Also Yaman: he knows some if not all of the truth and he should come clean. Not to forget that he killed the man he thought was his father! [default_computer-losy-smiley.gif]

I hope Kadar will discover the truth and will be the one to help Ferit in his legal battle to save Ayse.

I wonder why did Vadeya not tell Ferit about when Baha 1st arrived and how Ayse told her about him, asked her for help and why?

Also on my poop list is Ihsan: what a greedy petty person he is! spya

How come Adnan took and gave his kids Azade's last name? Is there a law in Turkey that allows that? [default_e13716.gif]
tdaisy

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Yani, nothing new nor revealing...
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:54 pm I wonder why did Vadeya not tell Ferit about when Baha 1st arrived and how Ayse told her about him, asked her for help and why?
Also on my poop list is Ihsan: what a greedy petty person he is! spya
How come Adnan took and gave his kids Azade's last name? Is there a law in Turkey that allows that? [default_e13716.gif]
Vedya must not be knowing that Baha = Cesur. This looks to be missing link.
Ihsan ...agree.
Also does Turkey law allow husband to represent wife in a trial?
Why arent the police looking for Baha's corpse? Totally convenient.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

DZgirl wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:08 am Yani, nothing new nor revealing...
I have strange feeling that Azade and Hande are working together. Hande wearing more revealing clothes and clinging on to Ferit without a reason. Azade pushing the idea of divorce with veil of mother's sentiment......something is cooking [default_nervous (1).gif]
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Yes agree for Hande, more and more revealing clothes, does she think this is how to conquer again Fetit? Aptal!
Unless as you say she has a plan with Azede.
I thought on something else what if Azade use the video to oblige Ferit for a divorce? Proving Ayse innocence against a divorce?
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Azade will certainly use the video someday for who knows what reason, the demand of divorce could be one of course.
What she doesn't know or better doesn't allow herself to see and believe is that she likes Ayse, as I think she sees in her the young girl she has failed to be and also sees in her a piece of hers in how greatly this woman loves her son. She feels that I'm sure but no one can go against her orders and will.
I really don't know how these two men, Sinan and Ferit, are so good-hearted and loving growing up with parents like Adnan and Azade!

I already consider Hande's new look- short hair and revealing clothing- as a metaphor of how, slowly, her real face, evil side, and sickness will be revealed. be known and seen. I hope her doctor will understand a lot out of her sayings and will finally do something.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

@Joanne canim I love how you analyzed Azade character 👌
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

DZgirl wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:23 am
I thought on something else what if Azade use the video to oblige Ferit for a divorce? Proving Ayse innocence against a divorce?
I can totally see her doing just that! ttantrum
tdaisy

DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

@Joanne awesome post... decoding Azade & new Hande

Edit--
Azade loves divide and rule.
With exudes sadistic pleasure when a couple are stressed without love/affection (Sinan/Leman) and acts as a troubleshooter.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:01 pm
DZgirl wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:23 am
I can totally see her doing just that! ttantrum
,But what if he doesn't keep his word about the divorce? What's more important here - keeping his word to someone who's blackmailing you and wouldn't otherwise show evidence proving a person's innocence, or setting free the woman he loves and believes innocent?

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

In true life I am with you @Rosamund but In dizi world, Azade would ask him to sign the divorce papers first before giving him the evidence.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:06 am In true life I am with you @Rosamund but In dizi world, Azade would ask him to sign the divorce papers first before giving him the evidence.
Oh well. If I were him, I'd sign them and then get married again. 😄

DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Rosamund wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:02 pm
DZgirl wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:06 am In true life I am with you @Rosamund but In dizi world, Azade would ask him to sign the divorce papers first before giving him the evidence.
And this time as yours truly. Remember last time it was about lies and rebound effect.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DefLeppard wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:08 pm
And this time as yours truly. Remember last time it was about lies and rebound effect.
Yes, they can have a real wedding. All this sounds so dizish that I think this is what will happen.

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Rosamund wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:14 pm
DefLeppard wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:08 pm

Yes, they can have a real wedding. All this sounds so dizish that I think this is what will happen.
😁😁😁 kizlar we became experts in how dizi storyline evolve
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DZgirl wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:29 pm kizlar we became experts in how dizi storyline evolve
Of course! At least all these years watching what, hundreds of shows, wasn't in vain!

Nice thoughts ladies!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

@Joanne we did write alternative story at Kalp Atisi thread. We were much better than writer Makbule...lol

@DZgirl I am so very tempted to start Yargi, but them keeping track of them each week is tough.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

DefLeppard wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:47 pm
@DZgirl I am so very tempted to start Yargi, but them keeping track of them each week is tough.
Yargi is really promising, it has all the ingredients to be a memorable dizi, the first eps was good!

But I understand canim, not easy to keep track on several ones, especially with 2h and more per eps. Although Yargi first eps was less than 2h
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Fragman 2
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 13 (Dizilah.com)

Ayşe accepts the punishment of a crime she didn't commit as a result of the manipulation of Hüseyin's lawyer and goes to prison. Believing that Ayşe did not kill Baha, Ferit decides to become Ayşe's lawyer. Ferit's statement "I believe in you, I will be your lawyer" gives Ayşe hope. However, Ferit has a hard time getting over the idea that Baha and Ayşe love each other.

The video, which is proof of Ayşe's innocence, is in Azade's hands. Azadeh can't stomach her son coming back from the dead because of Ayşe, whom he has never accepted as a bride. Stuck between her conscience and motherhood, will Azade be the savior of Ayşe?

On the other hand, Yaman, who learns that Adnan is his real father, is at a critical crossroads between making peace with his past and taking revenge.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Has anyone watched last night's episode?
It was a really good and tense one but I need to subtitle some important moments before I say anything!
Some moves were well deserved though, both, from the sending and receiving ends!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Sghori

Post by Sghori »

I did watch it ! I liked the episode but I would like to watch some scenes again! Then ill comment! 😁 but I enjoyed Hande and Yamam!
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I too watched it without subs, I need to clarify a couple of things before to comment more 🤔😉
One thing is sure, well deserved for Hande!
Now, I don’t know what to think about Ayse and Ferit. Ferit is so hurt and lost, and his mother and brother reactions does make it worse. He was treated harshly by them all along the eps and it was hard to watch. This guy is good and don’t deserve that.
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Azade is really despicable: she made Adnan give up his family name (not that I think Adnan is wonderful. He is just as bad but in a different way!) in exchange for running the company etc. Now, and when he's down (I mean sick), she stabs him in the back and treats him badly. Maybe he deserves it but just saying that she's a snake. These two definitely deserve each other.

Bahtiyar: Okay, so Adnan's father killed his dad for the Sancakzade... What is Adnan's fault? orageodesespoir :thumbdown_meh:

and how was he able to be loyal for 30 years when there's all this hatred in his heart? I find this not to be convincing at all ama neyse...

Hande deserves all she is getting and more!

And last but not least, the pembe oda (I mean the concept of it)!!! default_moque.gif
tdaisy

DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

What is the history/ concept behind breaking a pomegranate at Turkish household?
Azade did break one during cafe inauguration
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DefLeppard wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:05 pm What is the history/ concept behind breaking a pomegranate at Turkish household?
Azade did break one during cafe inauguration
That's for good luck (we have that in Greece too but on New Year's). I believe Turks do that for the same reasons just in other occasions as well.

Breaking the pomegranate on New Year’s Day is an Ancient Greek holiday tradition, with its origins in the Peloponnese or Serres, and later spreading over the entire nation.
In Greek folklore, the pomegranate has served as a symbol of strength since ancient times. It is considered the fruit of life and good fortune. Ancient Greeks believed that the pomegranate’s ruby-like arils, or segments, symbolized abundance, perhaps because of their quantity.
They also represent fertility, eternity, and good fortune.
In modern times, Greek Orthodox tradition dictates that on New Year’s Day, the family members wear their Sunday best, go to church to attend the Divine Liturgy of Basil of Caesarea, and welcome the New Year.
The man of the house takes a pomegranate with him to church for the fruit to be blessed and when the family returns home, he knocks on the door so that he is the first person to enter the house in the new year.
He then smashes the pomegranate either in front of the door or against the door, and he makes a wish that the juicy, bounteous ruby-like segments of the fruit flood the home with good health and happiness — and as many joys as the pomegranate has arils.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
rei_
Verified Member

Post by rei_ »

Hande is so delusional, she's a narcissist and has like, some sort of persecution complex. She is always the poor victim when she perceives someone to have wronged her, never mind her own actions and behavior. She acts so entitled, especially when Betul wanted to leave the company and Hande actually questioned her saying isn't that what friendship is. Well relationships are a two way street but all I see in Hande is mememememe and all she does is take and give only when it's convenient to her. She expects everyone to be at her beck and call and shower her with love, adoration, loyalty, and complete devotion regardless of how she treats them. Good for Betul and Yaman for cutting her out of their lives, Hande is toxic and no good. Her sessions with her psychiatrist are so telling, she thinks she's sooooo unforgettable and precious because she's beautiful and smart and that everyone should just fall down to her feet and worship her. No, normal and healthy relationships do not work that way. Look at Yaman, that's exactly what he did and look what happened to him and how she treated him. And she was reciting facts about Ferit like how it's proof that she loves and understands him more than Ayse. Pfffft.

She's so frustrating to watch so it's nice to see her be given a dose of reality.

Return to “Other Titles”