Kalp Yarası

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:44 pm
And last but not least, the pembe oda (I mean the concept of it)!!! default_moque.gif
Yes! default_moque.gif [loveboat.gif]
First time to see this concept and mashallah I have Seen lots of prison scenes all these years watching dizis
Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis gguns
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Some random thoughts. The last episode was a turning point for many characters:
- Hande confronted to the reality and the consequences of her egocentric behavior with her closest ones. Will this make her rethink about how she treat others (including her parents) and try to change or will it make her behave worse? I believe the second one.
- Yaman: beside Ferit and Ayse, he is the character which life went totally upside-down. Discovering who he is made him make drastic decisions for his life, one of them is to free himself from Hande toxic relationship. Now, will he really follow the revenge path or will he finally choose to make peace with his past and try to repair what was broken with Ferit to start with? I hope he will choose the second, I have a soft spot for him :)
One thing intrigues me a lot, it is often mentioned that Yaman and Ferit are brothers, but not Yaman and Sinan? strange no?
- Azade and Adnan: The roles are reversed, Azade decided to take power back on the company. Will she succeed? will Adnan let her do?
Sinan and her decided to believe Yaman despite Ferit suspicions and warnings. Will Yaman be able to manipulate them as he wants?
- Vadya: she decided to leave Ihsan and stay with the little boy. I wonder how the writers will develop her story now? Besides, Yaman has yet to discover that she is his teyza...
- Now Ferit and Ayse: I wonder how their relationship will develop now. They love each other, can't resist their feelings, but now it mixed with resentment, mistrust, suspicion and despair. I think what Ayse was thinking in that first scene of the episode (after waking up from her dream) sums up very well how their story will go now, even if her innocence is proved, even if Ferit will forgive her, he will not forget and suspicion will stay between them for a long time.

@Mer(Abla) agree with you about Bahkhtiyar suddenly becoming the biggest enemy of the Sacakzade, after all these years of loyalty. That was too easy to go for from the writers.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Fragman eps 14
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

And the second one:

DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Humans have evolved from hunters and gatherers centauries’ ago to lead a civilized life. Now Sanjakzade’s do not believe in evolution and reciprocity*.
They are now hell bent of mounting their object(normal people read as humans) of obsession on the turning rotisserie until it suits their flavor.

Shawarma (çevirme) from Shop #13

The real taste of Anatakya delivered to your doorstep.

Yeasty Yaman
Tingles to comprehend the various ingredients esp an earthy taste reminiscent of yeasterday.
Writers need to keep a consistency of his character wrt Sanjakzades….either you give a whole heartedly brotherly act with Ferit or just go ahead with intikam plan.
Empathies to Betul (Sic)

Sugar n Spice Sinan
A burning taste of hot spices to accompany fiery Azade and winds to sugar surprises at sight of his wife and daughter

Bittersweet Betul
A less harsh taste than bitterness. Couples tartness with sweetness.
Buy 1, take 1 offer with Yeasty Yaman

Honeyed Hande
A sweet or candied taste that may be reminiscent of honey.
There is definitely a mis-match with what she thinks and what is perceived of her.
Too much sugar is bitter too.
Recommendation to add Doctor’s earthy sauce

Zesty Zumrut
A fresh, vivid, or invigorating flavor.
She is coming out for ivory tower of society image and its diktats.

Voodoo Varoglu
Mystery with every bite.
Hussein might have started with humble beginnings, but this race to podium is definitely tiresome.

Airy Adnan
A light, pillowy texture often created by the incorporation of air.
Adnan’s lies now and then are discovered more for conveniences rather than hard choices.

Buttery Bakhtiyar
A smooth and creamy texture similar to that of butter.
Why does he have rekindle a rusted story while being so loyal.
Dizi killers : Writers are running short of pisliks. They are taking chances with every character in the dizi.

Acidic Azade ( Antakya’s spl)
With a sharp taste.
If you believe claim to control is by brute force….this can be your pick.
Her double standards to Yaman to use it with Ihsan was gleamingly easy.

Infused Ihsan
A wrap that has been steeped in the herbs low self-esteem and laziness.
Now selling as free combo with Airy Adnan

Velvety Vedia
A smooth and rich texture.
She aint budge for Ehsan’s manipulation. Money doesn’t buy happiness…but definitely a bite of Velvety Vedia ;-)

Fiery Ferit
A taste that feels as though it gives off heat. Another word for spicy.
Settling down with aftershocks of the murder and arrest; Ferit is breathing fire.

Astringent Ayse
A strong bitter taste to forget your pain
Definitely not settle for her condition be it with in-mates at jail, Ferit as lawyer and husband.

afiyet olsun! [default_faim.gif]

Without much into other details, would like to focus on Ferit and Ayse scenes.
Of course viewers have hooted it as their favorite scenes to evoke mixed emotions.
Ferit came across as a selfish, hollow and rude towards Ayse in the entire episode. While she screamed her guts to explain her situation between her 2 lives of Istanbul and Antakya, Ferit pushed her on relationship status with Baha.
Women in this century have a right (by birth?) to choose their relationships be it romantic or platonic. Why do men act so insecure and mansplaining?
Why can’t Ferit spend time in establishing pathology, ballistic, CCTV reports, visit crime scene etc. to prove Ayse is innocent?
Why can’t he see a desperate Hande, who is always chanting Ayse’s name with a sly??!!!
All the scenes in the name of interrogation or information elicitation of his client looked like Ayse roasted on a slowly-turning vertical rotisserie or furnace of Ferit mistrust and unhappiness.

Yeah, he has been tested for his acts at mansion by Azade, Sinan and he has put them in place.
Would expect more from Ferit – to stand up for his act, solve the case and then manage his insecurities.

*Reciprocity — exchange between social equals.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

DZgirl wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:55 am
And last but not least, the pembe oda (I mean the concept of it)!!! default_moque.gif
First time to see this concept and mashallah I have Seen lots of prison scenes all these years watching dizis
Googled for this topic. Some countries have allowance as concubine hours for married prison inmates. biggrint
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

In the 2nd frogman, when I looked at Azade Sancakzade and her make-up, she reminds me of Lily Munster from the Munsters ....lol.

Here is Lily playing the harp....
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Did Ayshe give Ferit divorce papers? Azade probably offered her money for a divorce but she's willing to do it for free. default_moque.gif

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Rosamund wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:33 am Did Ayshe give Ferit divorce papers? Azade probably offered her money for a divorce but she's willing to do it for free. default_moque.gif
I thought the same, she will want to divorce and get some peace the poor girl.
Of course it will the right moment for the writers to pop out their jocker card: the baby 🙄😁
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:33 am Did Ayshe give Ferit divorce papers? Azade probably offered her money for a divorce but she's willing to do it for free. default_moque.gif
Wasn't Azade waving some papers at Ayse's face? My guess is she will force Ayse for a divorce - without even using her precious little info - and not Ferit as we first thought, maybe by offering her money, but as you guys say, she'll do it for free just to insert some more big questions on Ferit's little brains. That guy will have his brains explode because of the number of unanswered questions that pile up in there!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

DefLeppard wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:30 am
DZgirl wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:55 am
Googled for this topic. Some countries have allowance as concubine hours for married prison inmates. biggrint
Yes in my country they allow married prison inmates to spend time with their wives … but always thought it’s for male inmates first time to come across the same right for female prisoners …

First time I see in a dizi and I’ve watched many as well … I guess the fans want as many scenes for AyFer that the writers used it here …
Hilal - director
Guru

The first fragman is misleading you think Ayse and Ferit walk hand in hand … I thought that was odd, if they are going to live happily after then how is the dizi going to continue for the rest of the season! However the second fragman shows that Ayse is about to ask Ferit for divorce which is probably the final scene of the next episode …
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

@Hilal - director I did observe this from fragmen. Ayse will stay in Vedia's apartment until proven innocent. She will discover more ugly truths from the past..... skeleton from the closet literally..Lol.

Ferit might soon become a patient with psychiatrist.
Hilal - director
Guru

Mer(Abla) wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:44 pm Azade is really despicable: she made Adnan give up his family name (not that I think Adnan is wonderful. He is just as bad but in a different way!) in exchange for running the company etc. Now, and when he's down (I mean sick), she stabs him in the back and treats him badly. Maybe he deserves it but just saying that she's a snake. These two definitely deserve each other.

Bahtiyar: Okay, so Adnan's father killed his dad for the Sancakzade... What is Adnan's fault? orageodesespoir :thumbdown_meh:

and how was he able to be loyal for 30 years when there's all this hatred in his heart? I find this not to be convincing at all ama neyse...

Hande deserves all she is getting and more!

Azade is shameless … this woman knows for a fact that Ayse is innocent of the murder and yet she is using it against her to force Ferit to divorce her … seriously this women is vicdansiz … Zumrut is a better person …

As for Bahtiyar I doubt if the story he told Yaman is true … for example he did not tell Yaman that his mum was a singer in a nightclub, he told him she was a homemaker … I believe he twisted most of what he told Yaman … there is more to his story of revenge than that … or he is another physico and it is all in his mind …
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 14 (Dizilah.com)

Ferit works hard to suppress all his frustrations with Ayşe and get Ayşe out of prison, where she was held unjustly for a crime she didn't commit. When judgment day comes, Ferit unwittingly causes greater resentment while defending Ayşe.

İhsan's betrayal not only turns Vedia's life upside down but also shakes Vedia's position in the mansion. Olive is Vedia's only consolation. Yaman continues his revenge game against Sancakzadeler.

The games that Hande plays to separate Ayşe and Ferit do not work. On top of that, both Ayşe and Ferit challenge her. On the other hand, the lesson Hande learned from Yaman shook her, worsening her already fragile mood. Hande decides to play the last trump card in her hand. This last move of Hande will change the lives of Ayşe and Ferit the most.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

“ This last move of Hande will change the lives of Ayşe and Ferit the most.”
What’s that again?? Like their lives are not set upside down already 🙄
what can Hande do to make the situation worse ?
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DZgirl wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:27 pm “ This last move of Hande will change the lives of Ayşe and Ferit the most.”
What’s that again?? Like their lives are not set upside down already 🙄
what can Hande do to make the situation worse ?
But it says "the most" not the worse...so, could be a move willing to harm them but in the end, benefits them in a way?
Not that I expect anything good coming from Hande, but lately seems her plans are failing one after the other, so do her dad's.
It's too early for anything good, ama as long as Ayse's not living in the mansion anymore, her mind will work better and will be able to solve things. Also maybe Vedya will follow her to her old house and she will have some support and good advice.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Hadi bakalım, let’s see if this new eps is storing some surprises.
Happy watching kizlar!
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Happy watching!
I'll join a bit later but I definitely will.😉
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Merhaba thello everyone. I just wanted to say hi and to let you all know that I’ve started watching this show and I’m on episode 4. I can’t believe I let this show slip through the cracks, how did I not know about it? Anyway I’m enjoying it so much and I’ll be caught up in no time; in the meantime I’m enjoying reading your comments as I watch. tpopcorn
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Episode -14

Bring Me to Life with consciousness

While Azade, Sinan, Hussein, Yaman, and other pots and pans in konak's kitchen continue spin around without gravity, other characters seem to have been hit by the force.

Hande - never too late to understand the chaos created as a childish fit to "own" Ferit which killed Baha and much more...
Vedia - her silence speaks volumes of hurt and dignity. Azade should realize that she cannot shop for Vedia's character with her million Liras. Alas!
Zumrut - her wake up call when helpless Ayse breaches into the mansion. 155 or 911....there number hardly matters now.

Who is correct, who should suffer b/w Ayse and Ferit?

Ferit exploited Ayse's desperation for money; in a hurry settled for something quick fix at his end. Ayse too never bothered to ask for Ferit's intent for a contract marriage.

It begins with nothing and transforms into everything.

Now they are struggling to balance between the past, present and future with a duality. Their actions are in contradiction or opposition with how they really feel inside.

Ayse quiet, soft and silently contemplating her actions, while Ferit is moving fast to correct with mix of anger and actions.

Don't they symbolize Yin-Yang?

Unless Ayse makes Ferit realize his nature of being mis-trusting, she would never love him completely.
And unless Ferit makes Ayse confident of sharing her problems; he would never know the true person.

Consciousness will bring them back to balance and unison.

PS: Rest of the episode was boring and repetitive. Nurse Sadet as a look like of Fariye and being a mole was totally unwanted.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

http://www.ranini.tv/ozel/45655/1/kalp- ... -ah-bilsen

Also I found the psychiatrist & Hande conversation too stupid. Why didn't he stop her???
And Azade with OTT make up & all black looked like a raven/ any scavenger hunt. Sic

Finally if Gokhan & Yagmur are not comfortable with intimate scenes, so be it. Don't ruin viewer's imagination of such delicate Love. Totally tacky & meh
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

@DefLeppard thanks for the review canim! As always so pertinent ❤️
Totally agree on everything, especially about Ferit and Ayse.

Ferit is surprisingly quite immature in the way he is loving Ayse. How can he expects that everything between them will be back as before the revelation, after all the hurting words he said, just because he apologized ? Ayse is more realistic and mature than him.
Yes, he had his reasons to react like this, his emotions took over his reason. But now something is broken in their story and it will need time and some work for healing and write a new story between them. Not as innocent and naïve as before but hopefully stronger.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

DZgirl wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:45 pm @DefLeppard thanks for the review canim! As always so pertinent ❤️

Ferit is surprisingly quite immature in the way he is loving Ayse. How can he expects that everything between them will be back as before the revelation, after all the hurting words he said, just because he apologized ? Ayse is more realistic and mature than him.
Yes, he had his reasons to react like this, his emotions took over his reason. But now something is broken in their story and it will need time and some work for healing and write a new story between them. Not as innocent and naïve as before but hopefully stronger.
Remember Ferit is a Sanjakzade. He gets what he wants. May be is a milder version of others in that family.
His pride was broken. He wanted Ayse to accept him as is, since from his view he was pitch perfect.

We will see more resilient Ayse, which bring out a new Ferit.
He is already out of that mansion, out of dirty business....almost an ecdysis to form a new skin.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

DefLeppard wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:02 pm
DZgirl wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:45 pm @DefLeppard thanks for the review canim! As always so pertinent ❤️

Remember Ferit is a Sanjakzade. He gets what he wants. May be is a milder version of others in that family. 👍
His pride was broken. He wanted Ayse to accept him as is, since from his view he was pitch perfect. @DefLeppard so true!

We will see more resilient Ayse, which bring out a new Ferit. @DefLeppard I hope we will see that.

He is already out of that mansion, out of dirty business....almost an ecdysis to form a new skin.👍
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Bora, love this guy

DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

New character is Azade's son? LOL
That will be an equal game.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

A love interest for Hande?
Another son of Adnane (you never know)? 🙄
A love interest for Ayse to make Ferit jealous?
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Return to “Other Titles”