Kalp Yarası

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

So he will sign the divorce papers finally?
Any translation please? I am a bit lost with this new fragman
Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis gguns
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

What I believe now, after watching the episode with subs, Hande never truly wanted to kill herself. She has perfectly chosen the spot to jump. She knew perfectly that she will get injured but not dead. In the video she has sent to Ferit she asked him if he remembers when they were kids they were jumping in a sand field and he was afraid that they would get injured but she always challenged him to jump higher. Another plan, which happened to fail not this time.
Ferit might not trust her again as he said but she has shaken him, that's for sure.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Will Ferit sign the divorce papers? I didn't expect that. Maybe the fragman is misleading...

What height did Hande jump from to come out of it with just a scratch on the forehead? Half a meter? default_moque.gif
tdaisy

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:58 pm Will Ferit sign the divorce papers? I didn't expect that. Maybe the fragman is misleading...

What height did Hande jump from to come out of it with just a scratch on the forehead? Half a meter? default_moque.gif
Exactly! she fell on her face, not even a broken nose 🤣🤣 lucky Hande
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 15 (Dizilah.com)

Rejected by everyone and left alone, Hande sends her suicide video to Ferit and Ayşe. Ayşe and Ferit, who are in the pain of divorce, save Hande. While this move of Hande stirs up trouble, the love of Ayşe and Ferit is once again questioned.

Azade has not given up on her dream of Hande, who is willing to give up her life for her son, being her bride. However, for this to happen, Ferit has to give up on Ayşe.

Shaken by her daughter's suicide attempt, Zümrüt thinks that her daughter paid the price for Hüseyin's killing and slandering an innocent person, and takes a decision. Implementing this decision will not be easy for Zümrüt.

While all this is going on, Ayşe, who has just been released from prison and is struggling to survive alone in Antakya, has to fight both with her own heart in other to leave Ferit. Ferit's struggle to win Ayşe back has become even more difficult due to Hande's suicide attempt.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Another eps full of drama it seems. Happy days are still far away.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

And more drama!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Sadist !! What’s that? 😤
2 happy scenes followed by a car accident. Seriously? 😒 🙄
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I don’t know what to think about eps 15 and this fragman ... the story is becoming a bit too melodramatic, no?
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Episode 15 is the 1st episode I don't like in this show: nothing new happened except maybe the introduction of Azade's failure at the company which is to come. It was a big fat filler! ssmug

Fragman: so Hande dresses up like Ferit's bride again? default_moque.gif The woman is completely cray cray and I predict she will end up either dead or in a mental hospital by the end of the show...
tdaisy

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I didn’t like either this eps.
Didn’t like a weak Ferit crying for himself, didn’t like the childish picnic to celebrate the divorce, nor how they handled Hande suicide and short amnesia 🙄 all was mehh
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Baby Sancakzade is in the place 😁

If you have it with subs, please share!
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

And she gives baby to ..Hande & Ferit. Another few episodes to push drama.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DefLeppard wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:16 pm And she gives baby to ..Hande & Ferit. Another few episodes to push drama.
If the decision will be hers, I'll stand by her but I fear the possibility the baby will be taken away from her, just for history to repeat itself and have Ferit in the same shoes as his father(in a way).

I really don't get Ayse at the moment. She must have realized that what brought them to the divorce stage was her fear to tell Ferit everything was going on with Baha and she's doing the same mistake now of not telling him what Azade made her do. Learnt nothing, yani.
And I also don't get Ferit either, He must have known that what brought them here was his mistrust of Ayse and he realized his mistake afterwards. He was right as she has told him a half-truth then but why he is not suspicious that she's doing the same thing now?

The desperate try to be with him a little bit more make her have them celebrating their divorce?!?!?!
Ferit's "what a strange girl you are, honestly? look what you've made us do!!"

I hate Habde mostly for what she makes her mother go through! The poor woman has no one to hold on and she looks so helpless!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Joanne wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:35 am
DefLeppard wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:16 pm And she gives baby to ..Hande & Ferit. Another few episodes to push drama.
If the decision will be hers, I'll stand by her but I fear the possibility the baby will be taken away from her, just for history to repeat itself and have Ferit in the same shoes as his father(in a way).

I really don't get Ayse at the moment. She must have realized that what brought them to the divorce stage was her fear to tell Ferit everything was going on with Baha and she's doing the same mistake now of not telling him what Azade made her do. Learnt nothing, yani.
And I also don't get Ferit either, He must have known that what brought them here was his mistrust of Ayse and he realized his mistake afterwards. He was right as she has told him a half-truth then but why he is not suspicious that she's doing the same thing now?

The desperate try to be with him a little bit more make her have them celebrating their divorce?!?!?!

I hate Habde mostly for what she makes her mother go through! The poor woman has no one to hold on and she looks so helpless!
Agree for what you have written.
If Ayse decides to keep the baby AND live in Antakya, Azade will be the first to harm. deprosmiley
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Joanne wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:35 am
If the decision will be hers, I'll stand by her but I fear the possibility the baby will be taken away from her, just for history to repeat itself and have Ferit in the same shoes as his father(in a way). I I really hope the baby will not be used to add more unwanted drama to the story!!

I really don't get Ayse at the moment. She must have realized that what brought them to the divorce stage was her fear to tell Ferit everything was going on with Baha and she's doing the same mistake now of not telling him what Azade made her do. Learnt nothing, yani. And the next stupide move from Ayse would be trying to hide that she is pregnant from Ferit...I hope she will be smarter than that.
About Azade forcing her for the divorce, I don't really agree actually. Yes Azade made things easier and faster, but Ayse was already convinced and determined to separate from Ferit. She really is traumatized by what happened

And I also don't get Ferit either, He must have known that what brought them here was his mistrust of Ayse and he realized his mistake afterwards. He was right as she has told him a half-truth then but why he is not suspicious that she's doing the same thing now? He is too busy crying for himself [default_rolleyes.gif]

I hate Habde mostly for what she makes her mother go through! The poor woman has no one to hold on and she looks so helpless! So agree! how such woman rised a girl like Hande??
Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

Hande said she is so jealous from Ayse she can’t see her happy … now that Hande can’t have babies and Ayse is pregnant we will see so much evilness from Hande … we have some dark episodes ahead …
I agree with @DZgirl I hope Ayse comes straight and tells Ferit about the pregnancy and not do as what she did about Baha ….
Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

BTW what are the writers doing to Leman character … how come she was so rude to Vedya and throughout the episode …
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 16 (Dizilah.com)

Ayse and Ferit, who survived the accident, become closer due to the shock they experienced, but this event does not affect their divorce plans. Continuing to lie that she has memory loss to win Ferit back, Hande experiences another shock when she learns that she will never be a mother. Zümrüt, who does not want to be a tool for her daughter's games, fights to get her daughter out of the whirlpool she fell into.

After learning that Adnan is his real father, Yaman, who vows to destroy the Sancakzadeler, cooperates with Bahtiyar and includes Hüseyin in his game. Saadet, who is a pawn in Yaman's game, is in an effort to get closer to Adnan. This situation does not go unnoticed by Azade, and the ice between Adnan and Azade never melts.

On the other hand, Ayşe and Ferit, who are after the murderer who confessed to killing Baha, bring the real duo back to the point where they started. Ayşe, who goes to the doctor to find out the reason for the successive faintings, is shocked by the news she receives.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Hilal - director wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:00 pm BTW what are the writers doing to Leman character … how come she was so rude to Vedya and throughout the episode …
Leman, as the weakest woman she is, would do anything to please her precious mother-in-law, including being rude to the nicest and most innocent in that mansion, Vedya, Zeytin, or anyone else. Such a pity! It's a miracle her daughter growing up surrounded by such people in this environment has managed to become a wonderful person, compassionate, good-hearted young woman.
She was also acted inappropriately at their visit to the Varoglu mansion and Azade was really annoyed then. So she will soon get scolded... again. Because Azade never forgets or leaves anything just to let be!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

So based on the summary, I guess that the pregnancy announcement will happen at the end of the eps 😏 and another whole week to wait before knowing if Ayse will share the news with Ferit or not 🙄
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DZgirl wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:31 am So based on the summary, I guess that the pregnancy announcement will happen at the end of the eps 😏 and another whole week to wait before knowing if Ayse will share the news with Ferit or not 🙄
Weren't they taken to the hospital after the accident? default_doh Isn't it sound stupid? And if they were, didn't the doctors see that she's pregnant? I mean she had to go again after a few days?
I doubt she shares the news.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
turkish_tea

Post by turkish_tea »

Joanne wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:54 am
Weren't they taken to the hospital after the accident? default_doh Isn't it sound stupid? And if they were, didn't the doctors see that she's pregnant?
I know right! It's normal to check if a married woman is pregnant before blood transfusions trolling eyes

I too agree that bolum 15 was quite dull. Faked memory loss, not much progress with the Ayse Ferit storyline. I feel like it's time for the show to bring some new faces.

So Ferit and Ayse got pregnant from that ONE time?

I don't mind Ayse getting pregnant, but I hope there is a show-twisting miscarriage. Sadistic much? :victory_win:

Don't want the story to get bogged down with a child. That's all.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

As long as Ayse is cleared of being a gold digger from Sanjakzades ..it's very tough for her to open up.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Joanne wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:54 am
DZgirl wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:31 am So based on the summary, I guess that the pregnancy announcement will happen at the end of the eps 😏 and another whole week to wait before knowing if Ayse will share the news with Ferit or not 🙄
Weren't they taken to the hospital after the accident? default_doh Isn't it sound stupid? And if they were, didn't the doctors see that she's pregnant? I mean she had to go again after a few days?
I doubt she shares the news.
Totally stupid 🙄
I too was expecting them to find out when she had to donate for Hande or after the accident.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

DefLeppard wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:23 am As long as Ayse is cleared of being a gold digger from Sanjakzades ..it's very tough for her to open up.
True! She has now a bad image and esteem of herself after all what she has been told by Ferit first and all the rest if the familly. Except Vidya, the niece and Adnan.
Adnan, we can say a lot against him but he never sinked Ayse or beleived she is that bad.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Really now, what was Azade thinking?
That she'll click her finger and magically everything would go back to where were left?
Yani, a minute before the wedding?!?

Bravo Feritciğim!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

And one more thing. Whatever evil Hande will do from now on it's not her fault but her mother's who insists to keep a blind eye on her daughter's serious mental illness and thinks that she will be fine soon. I'm the one who said that I feel sorry the most for her mother but that has gone way too far. Hande needs professional help and I don't mean sessions with the psychologist who she plays into her two fingers. She needs serious treatment.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Joanne wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:57 pm Really now, what was Azade thinking?
That she'll click her finger and magically everything would go back to where were left?
Yani, a minute before the wedding?!?

Bravo Feritciğim!
It was a creazy situation to watch! What was that? Azade, Hande and her parents playing the false amnesia game to only trap Ferit? Like a collective act of craziness. (Well at least the parents have the excuse to be under the threat of a suicide)
What choked me most is Azade. She learnt that Hande is faking and instead of trying to help her, because a normal person would not do such things, she decides to help her faking, for the only reason to obtain what she wants: impose the life she wants to her son. What a toxic mother she is.
But Afferim Ferit! ❤️ He ruined their game and saved his life and sanity.

Return to “Other Titles”