Kalp Yarası

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DZgirl wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:52 am Couldn't be because Ferit kind of idealised her? when you see how he described her at several occasions, she is now afraid to deceive him, or not to correspond anymore to this ideal Ayse he has in mind if she tells him about Baha. She seems kind of ashamed about this whole Baha story, especially that she is helping a fugitive now.

Ayse is a good person, a pure heart with kind attentions, but she is not an angel. A human being with her complexity, fears and weakness (like being friend for so long with a psycho like Baha without noticing his dark side). Ferit is idealising her, probably due to what happened with Handa, he needed to believe in the existence of purity in a woman and reported in Ayse all his hopes.
Ayse for the moment prefers to stay this perfect image in his eyes than tell the whole story and risk to see disappointment in Ferit eyes...
Agree with what you're saying but all this response at "the moment happenings". Ayse should have come clear to Ferit when everything was "in contract" stage. After all, he was clear to her, maybe not soon enough but not so late either. He told her that he had to do that because Hande cheated on him and that was the perfect time for her to tell him about Baha and what he did. Now it will only get more complicated because feelings are involved and Baha is getting closer every other episode.
Idealizing her, in my opinion, is/was more of an "I have to do" thing for people to hear and maybe only later is a mix of what he has to say and of what he feels about Ayse. In the early stages, it was his game and he had to play fair and make everyone believe that was real and he also had to convince his teammate to follow the rules and play as he says. But most important was to convince the families and Hande that was love and it was real hence he has spoken wonderful words about Ayse. Now that is real and feelings are flooding the hearts, it's going to be a mess!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

For once the female lead is not understood by audience 🤣
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DefLeppard wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:22 am For once the female lead is not understood by audience 🤣
Aynen 🤦‍♀️😂
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

DefLeppard wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:22 am For once the female lead is not understood by audience 🤣
😅🤣🤣🤣
Nice change though ! default_celebrate008
❤️ Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis ❤️
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

They could have choose a more charismatic pislik/psycho than this Baha 🙄 🙄
Baha nerda, Amir nerda (from Kara Sevda), not at all the same league 🤭
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

So, how was the episode last night? Not able to watch live, hopefully, I will today.

Here's the new fragman...

Don't like that Baha one bit!
And what's Hande up to? I love you very much falan?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

I'm loving this so much!💔🥀
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

1- Super Baha strikes again! default_moque.gif Did the writers forget he is still supposed to have a serious injury in his belly? Ama yok. He manages to carry Ferit, a man at least his size, from the bushy area near the beach to the village without him wincing from pain once or without a drop of blood showing through his shirt!!! :default_jawdrop: Not even that, he's going around everywhere as if he's not a fugitive! Bu ne??? ssmug

2- And what's with Ayse? Cooking for Ferit is not enough girl. He thinks, after you bluntly told him so, that you don't share his feelings. So even, when he's giving you the cold shoulder, can't you interrupt and simply say: I love you too? Those writers are driving me up the wall! ssmug ssmug

3- I hope Ferit will know the truth about Baha next episode and makes a punching bag out of him before turning him in. The guy is not only uncharismatic, he's annoying to no end! tdelete
tdaisy

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Joanne wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:25 am So, how was the episode last night? Not able to watch live, hopefully, I will today.
All in all I liked it, despite some incoherencies and bad editing.

- I liked how the writers showed a new facet of Yaman, his worriness for Ferit and his feeling of guilt. It added some complexity to their relationship.
- Handa as usual, manipulating people around her and taking advantage of the situation 🙄
- Ferit and Ayse relationship is progressing by small steps 🥰, even though Ferit was a bit harsh with her, his ego was really hurt.
- Baha 🙄🙄🙄
- I really like Sinan, the perfect Abi ❤
- it seems like Azede is a bit warming to Ayse...well it's very subtle you need to concentrate a lot to see it 🤭

What I appreciate in this dizi, depite the conservative and traditional environment it spares us from the usual yelling between family members,and from the excessive violence especially against women. More then that, most women characters are quite strong, each on her own way, and it is a nice change.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

@Mer(Abla) 😄😄 we so agreee on Baha, the worst pislik I have ever seen in a dizi, almost funny if he wasn't so pathetic!
The guy is a fugitive, still running behind Ayse like a salak. What is his plan with her? Make her a fugitive like him, and spend the rest of their life running from the police 🙄🙄
He has a mother and a sister, not even a thought for them...pffff
The writers are making of him a caricature of a pislik 😏
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Episode 7

When telepathy takes over technology/science

@DZgirl & @Mer(Abla) have already given excellent review on this edition.

If Baha did not sweat out to bring Ferit to the village, how did Hande find the location of Baha? A phone battery that lasts more than 48 hrs?
Which era does Sanjakzade Inc live in....carrying tomes of files as office work. Cloud is not only for dreams but for storage too!! ;-)
Why doesnt Vedia ask Ayse bout the emergency and house keys?
Why can't police trace Baha the fugitive?

Yaman & Sinan play their roles for .....best friend and best brother with a twist [default_rolleyes.gif]
Ferit plays a smart cookie to push Hande to accept her being alibi to Baha by appointing as chauffeur. But poor Ayse... [default_nervous (1).gif]

Sour twist will be that Adnan, Ehsan, Baktiyar will be part of smuggling tshame . Ferit will need more band aid. Tacu

Overall good episode. Bad editing continues.
Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:14 pm 1- Super Baha strikes again! default_moque.gif Did the writers forget he is still supposed to have a serious injury in his belly? Ama yok. He manages to carry Ferit, a man at least his size, from the bushy area near the beach to the village without him wincing from pain once or without a drop of blood showing through his shirt!!! :default_jawdrop: Not even that, he's going around everywhere as if he's not a fugitive! Bu ne??? ssmug

2- And what's with Ayse? Cooking for Ferit is not enough girl. He thinks, after you bluntly told him so, that you don't share his feelings. So even, when he's giving you the cold shoulder, can't you interrupt and simply say: I love you too? Those writers are driving me up the wall! ssmug ssmug

3- I hope Ferit will know the truth about Baha next episode and makes a punching bag out of him before turning him in. The guy is not only uncharismatic, he's annoying to no end! tdelete
Abla I agree with you 100% … the sacma in this show is :default_jawdrop: Azade knocking on doors to bring people out to look for her son …
The scene that Leman made because Sinan offered his ex lokma and again Leman screaming at the ex (can’t remember her name) so irrational …
And to please the fans we get two dreams with Ayse and Ferit … Ferit’s dream and Ayse’s dream tpissed off

And the ratings keep going up …

I agree @DefLeppard it is highly likely that Adnan is in on the smuggling …
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Hilal - director wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:50 pm Azade knocking on doors to bring people out to look for her son …
Hahaha yes, how could I forget this? It was beyond ridiculous! Azade running and Ayse and the rest running after her then stopping like idiots when she banged on doors and screamed at people to find her son only to start running after her again when once she took off! default_moque.gif orageodesespoir

I still love the show though... Don't know why (probably because of Gokhan ttongue ) but I do.
tdaisy

Angel

Post by Angel »

Hilal - director wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:50 pm
Mer(Abla) wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:14 pm 1- Super Baha strikes again! default_moque.gif Did the writers forget he is still supposed to have a serious injury in his belly? Ama yok. He manages to carry Ferit, a man at least his size, from the bushy area near the beach to the village without him wincing from pain once or without a drop of blood showing through his shirt!!! :default_jawdrop: Not even that, he's going around everywhere as if he's not a fugitive! Bu ne??? ssmug

Abla I agree with you 100% … the sacma in this show is :default_jawdrop: Azade knocking on doors to bring people out to look for her son …
The scene that Leman made because Sinan offered his ex lokma and again Leman screaming at the ex (can’t remember her name) so irrational …
And to please the fans we get two dreams with Ayse and Ferit … Ferit’s dream and Ayse’s dream tpissed off

And the ratings keep going up …

I agree @DefLeppard it is highly likely that Adnan is in on the smuggling …

I agree with all of this. Guy is walking around with a bloody shirt and no one bats an eye. He carried Ferit all the way from where Nare jumped like nothing! LOL! I also agree about dengesiz Ayse. You tell the guy to stay away from you and then act like nothing. Okay, so almost losing him made you face and recognize your feelings, I get it. But like you said, why not come clean? What is she so scared about? I totally understand Ferit and his behavior towards Ayse. I saw nothing wrong with his behavior at all.
Azade swears she owns the town LOL That going door to door and making sleep haraam for everyone. Kimsin sen ya!? Kimsin kizim?
default_moque.gif
Still super confused about the Vediya/Adnan connection. And am I the only one who actually likes Ebru and Sinan? I [didisaythat.gif]
Liked Yamam this episode. Got a glimpse into his feelings for once. Also Merve was really good this episode. In my opinion she's a stronger actress than Yagmur. Though I do like Yagmur.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Merve is improving her acting. But she cannot shout in anger...the voice goes shrill & squeaky. Also they should throw away those high waist pants. She is already a tall frame.

Yagmur is good. Writers have made her a plastic barbie doll./ Damsel in distress..She needs to make her own niche here.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

@Angel Sinan & Ebru were in love & disapproved by Azade.
Sinan has married a village girl Lehman.
The past affairs is public info at konak.

Oh btw "like Nare jumped' was an epic review tmixpoints
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

This episode felt a bit different for not seeing Gohkan dimples for half of the episode while he was missing!
On Twitter many were mad at Ferit for his behavior this episode ( like last Week they were mad at Ayse for rejecting ferit)😂But I was mad at her for not clearing up all this mess with one sentence ‘I love you too’!!

Regarding ferit and Baha, I am 100% sure he recognized him as Ayse’s friend from Istanbul ( not per say the guy named ‘Baha’)but her friend. Last scene was so clear that after he pushed Ayse toward car, he was waiting for reaction after meeting the driver!
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

New fragrance!

Would it possible the Baha story is clarified next eps? 🤞🤞
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

DZgirl wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:18 am New fragrance!

Would it possible the Baha story is clarified next eps? 🤞🤞
Uffff... I hope so. I hope his story is not only discovered, but that he also takes a good beating! What kind of a maniac is this guy yahu? tvoodoo
tdaisy

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Episode 8 Summary(dizilah)

As the ice starts to melt between Ayşe and Ferit, Baha comes to the mansion as a driver, and Ayşe's world is turned upside down. While Ayşe wants Baha to leave as soon as possible, she soon realizes that it will not be easy at all.

Sinan was slapped by his father because of Yaman, and his pride was trampled upon. Sinan's departure from home due to this event causes Leman to misunderstand everything and cold winds begin to blow between husband and wife.

Ferit, who investigates Fırtına throwing him off, begins to approach Baha step by step, while on the other hand, he comes face to face with his father because of his father's slapping Sinan.

Yaman, who can't cope with his feelings and hops between his feelings of anger and love, is dragged into a wrong decision when he is rejected by Hande.

While Ayşe is cornered because of Baha entering the mansion, a wrong decision she makes brings her and Ferit face to face in a way she never expected. This confrontation will be a turning point in their relationship and nothing will be the same anymore.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

The episode was so good! :bbeatingheart:

I knew it was too good to be true for Baha to just disappear! gaah
tdaisy

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:35 pm The episode was so good!
Haven't watched it all but more than a half that I did was really good.
Why on green earth Ayse doesn't tell Ferit who's the driver??? She was given the perfect time for that quite a few times!
That's the second time in my dizi life I've felt so sorry for the bad guy, who actually is not bad and has a good heart! Nazir bey(kadin) still comes first but Yaman, oh my, I wanna give him a big hug and a shoulder to cry. I wish he focus on Betoul, her love could be healing, and stay faaaar away from toxic Hande.
If Firtina could speak!!! purpleheart
And this Baha... :vomit_puke:
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

This episode was the best so far … no stretching … no sacma … a lot of handsome Gohkan…
Adnan is disgusting … even Ehsan seemed to sympathize for Sinan …
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Hilal - director wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:03 pm This episode was the best so far … no stretching … no sacma … a lot of handsome Gohkan…
Adnan is disgusting … even Ehsan seemed to sympathize for Sinan …
Don't let me get started on Adnan. He's the idiot of the show. I am shocked of the slap he gave Sinan, a grown man married with a teenage daughter, even if he's his son. [default_th_rollingpin.gif] :censored2:

Poor Sinan! I feel very bad for him: he takes it from both his parents and is never given a break. I'm glad he told Adnan what happened and it seems the news will get to the Hande's father!
tdaisy

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:30 pm Poor Sinan! I feel very bad for him: he takes it from both his parents and is never given a break. I'm glad he told Adnan what happened and it seems the news will get to the Hande's father!
And his crazy wife! I won't be surprised if he ends up in a relationship with Ebru, who seems to be a really nice person, so he breathes a little bit for heaven's sake!
Does Adnan know about the illegal business? Or just Ilhan thought by seeing the employee who got fired talking to Sinan, he was told about it? Because how did they know and had the truck clean? And they were there watching the whole time?!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Episode 8

Half empty or half full

Every relationship is facing challenges to steer ahead. And these challenges are posed by their so called "love ones". Consequence of this...everyone is wound-up and wounded.

Hande says "she is a material girl and loves a material world" and Yaman's yearns saying "un break my heart" and Betul is "Listen to your heart"
Now Baha swears by "Every breathe you take, every move you make" and Ayse is "Torn" to make a move.
Sinan's motives "Cuts like a knife" into Adnan's hypocrisy.
Sanjakzade heirs croon "papa dont preach" for its Bakhtiyar who reminds Adnan of "Faith"
Sinan has "Mysterious ways" and for Lehman "Nothing else matters" when Muge runs for "Smells like teen spirit" and Jenk is on "cloud number nine" to meet her.
Firtina is "simply the best" for Ferit who cant help to say "with or without you"

In the "Symphony of destruction" Ferit turns out be having major trust issues, Ayse has truth timing issues. This makes them "Prisoners in Paradise"

1. Entire town police was into search operations. But nobody came to question Ferit days' later
2. If Ferit wants to trace Ayse's stiffness, why didnt he transfer the money to account? Why hand over cash?
3. Cesur's employment was a jiffy. Why no employment papers / background checks?
4. Will Zeyten + Ayse + Vedia bond to form a story of orphans?

The highlight of the episode was the awkward Ayse style of confession of her love. There was nothing perfect about that including the camera angle. Kudos for putting a normal characters + actions in a dizi.

Good episode to move on.....
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

The scene between Hande and Yaman was really emotional and heartbreaking 💔💔💔
This woman is so cold and cruel. She could just reject his love and pass her way, does she needed to belittle him the way she did? You feel no emotions inside her, I start to think that the psychopath in this story is Hande not Baha.

Add to that the weird way she was snooping at Ayse and Ferit, I felt so uncomfortable, somehow it spoiled that scene for me.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

DefLeppard wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:26 am Episode 8

Half empty or half full

Every relationship is facing challenges to steer ahead. And these challenges are posed by their so called "love ones". Consequence of this...everyone is wound-up and wounded.

Hande says "she is a material girl and loves a material world" and Yaman's yearns saying "un break my heart" and Betul is "Listen to your heart"
Now Baha swears by "Every breathe you take, every move you make" and Ayse is "Torn" to make a move.
Sinan's motives "Cuts like a knife" into Adnan's hypocrisy.
Sanjakzade heirs croon "papa dont preach" for its Bakhtiyar who reminds Adnan of "Faith"
Sinan has "Mysterious ways" and for Lehman "Nothing else matters" when Muge runs for "Smells like teen spirit" and Jenk is on "cloud number nine" to meet her.
Firtina is "simply the best" for Ferit who cant help to say "with or without you"

In the "Symphony of destruction" Ferit turns out be having major trust issues, Ayse has truth timing issues. This makes them "Prisoners in Paradise"

1. Entire town police was into search operations. But nobody came to question Ferit days' later
2. If Ferit wants to trace Ayse's stiffness, why didnt he transfer the money to account? Why hand over cash?
3. Cesur's employment was a jiffy. Why no employment papers / background checks?
4. Will Zeyten + Ayse + Vedia bond to form a story of orphans?

The highlight of the episode was the awkward Ayse style of confession of her love. There was nothing perfect about that including the camera angle. Kudos for putting a normal characters + actions in a dizi.

Good episode to move on.....
I love your comments canim and how you make links with songs biggrint hugsmle

I so agree on the last part, that was indeed awkward how Ayse declared her love and the way she was yelling at him at first. Plus the weak filming default_moque.gif
But, I don't know why, I liked it 🙃
It's kind of reversed compared to classic dizi couples declaration, Ferit was the one crying and she was the one taking him in her arms and consol him.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

DZgirl wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:17 am The scene between Hande and Yaman was really emotional and heartbreaking 💔💔💔
This woman is so cold and cruel. She could just reject his love and pass her way, does she needed to belittle him the way she did? You feel no emotions inside her, I start to think that the psychopath in this story is Hande not Baha.

Add to that the weird way she was snooping at Ayse and Ferit, I felt so uncomfortable, somehow it spoiled that scene for me.
Hande has a point to clean-up her stigma with a history of her parents.
Either the sub titles were bad...or did i miss something?
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Two nice video for Ayse and Ferit ❤
I find the editing even better than in the series 🤣🤣

Return to “Other Titles”