I find the editing even better than in the series 🤣🤣
❤️ Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis ❤️
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

DZgirl wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:17 am The scene between Hande and Yaman was really emotional and heartbreaking 💔💔💔
This woman is so cold and cruel. She could just reject his love and pass her way, does she needed to belittle him the way she did? You feel no emotions inside her, I start to think that the psychopath in this story is Hande not Baha.

Add to that the weird way she was snooping at Ayse and Ferit, I felt so uncomfortable, somehow it spoiled that scene for me.
Hande is a spoiled brat who is used to get everything she wants. Ferit dumping her made her want him even more. Maybe she really loves Ferit. I don't know but it can also be because of his family and status in the community... As for Yaman, I don't think she loves him. She is selfish and egocentric and she always wants and seeks to be the centre of attention and were there other men to confess their love to her, I think she would want to keep them hanging just like she does Yaman. Every time, she feels there's a chance for him to get off the hook, she does something (a hug, a kiss...) to lure him in again only to reject him a second later. She simply cannot get enough attention and adoration... tspit
tdaisy

Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

I am so so mad at Ayse. She is dragging confession so much that it is going to get really ugly when it comes out!

There is no sign of Ayse, the strong willed girl we first saw , anymore in this new Ayse! How ridiculous was the scene when Baha kidnapped her in the car, and took away her phone! Couldn't she smack him in the head and take over the car, or max, derail it????? That scene was so annoying to me.

Before kissing him, she said she would not betray him. Isn't what she is doing betraying his trust??
BTW. the hand kiss was much more beautiful, than the actual kiss. Wan't it? Poor Ferit was completely shocked loveshower
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Second fragman
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

My feeling is that the Baha bomba will explode in the middle of this party 🙄🙄🙄

Ayse and Ferit are so cute 🥰 I like this couple.
Ferit is an interesting character, a sensitive person, we already felt his sensitivity, now it's confirmed by showing him painting ❤

How refreshing to see a different male character, with such a soft side.
turkish_tea

Post by turkish_tea »

Shemshak wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:47 pm
BTW. the hand kiss was much more beautiful, than the actual kiss. Wan't it? Poor Ferit was completely shocked loveshower
Oh yes! That hand kiss was so real.

Argh...! Ayse not telling Ferit about Baha makes no sense. On the other hand if she did, Ayfer would become a well-rounded couple and where's the drama in that?
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Hilal - director wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:57 pm I can’t stop thinking about who is Vedya’s son … there is a theory that her son is Ferit specially that Vedya is so close to Ferit … @Joanne the reason there was a mention of Azade health situation and that she should not give birth to another child … is it possible that Azades baby died at birth and someone switched him with Vedya’s baby …

On the other hand if Yaman is Vedya’s child from Adnan he should be the same age as Sinan since Adnan ended his relationship with Vedya to marry Azade …

Or Yaman is Adnans son from someone other than Vedya … spinsmiley

I am glad Baha got a slap on the face …

I am watching because Gohkan is so handsome in this show …

Otherwise the show is getting too dramatic for a summer show
I know a more dramatic show for summer. Kirgin Cicekler.
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Shemshak wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:06 pm BTW, Just wanted to talk about Ferit!
I have never seen any male character as 'understanding', kind, loving, gentle, tender, well spoken, handsome, rich, intelligent, calm (never heard him scream at Ayse as many male characters do), touchy (he loves to touch Ayse , regardless of their contract that there should be no touch :)) and ........, in any other shows. Have you?
And as @Hilal - director mentioned, Gohkan is super super handsome in this show!
Me too. Ferit is what you have said. Also before him, Cem from Cam Tavanlar was as Ferit.
I am usual in men screaming, being ill mannered etc but these 2 are totally different. [uff.gif] [uff.gif]
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

I was planning to watch from when it started but my dizi program was full. Now that some shows ended and have free time, i decided to start it. I am at 6th episode and i like it.
I loved how Ayse and Ferit were touching each other despite their agreement (i can't say contract bc it wasn't written there). Only by words. Ayse from the start wasn't bothered by this. How he helped her lower her fever, changed her clothes. [uff.gif]
Without reading comments i thought too that Yaman is Vedya's son. I don't think it's Ayse. If she is, they should give us a logic explanation how she ended in Istanbul. And being cousins with Ferit isn't a problem for Muslims. Murat and Narin from Karagul were married but Murat wasn't in love with her bc they were grew up as siblings. Let alone Ayse and Ferit haven't grew up together.
Baha reminds me Burak from Ariza. Obsessed with a woman who doesn't love him.
When Ferit will learn about Baha, he will be mad of course but he can't be for ever. Audience should watch Ayfer moments. default_moque.gif
I don't understand women like Hande. They want to separate their ex from their current lover, thinking that after that he will be theirs. Let alone when the separation was their fault (from women i mean).
I leave you now. I will continue watching. I am not interesting in live watching so i will be late to watch 8th.
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

How was the episode?
I was able only to watch few minutes during break, but mostly it was Yaman's engagement (not the party) :(
But I see from twitter that there were many AyFer scenes! Hope for a great rating.
Can't wait to get home to watch the episode.
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

The episode was very very good tcupid . Ayse and Ferit were so lovey! :bbeatingheart: But of course, they made us fly high so that the drop would be only harder deprosmiley when Hande hit and we will witness that next week. gaah

At least, Husein knows now what Hande is capable of and hopefully he and Kader will stand firm and not give in to her whims any longer.

Ferit may get hurt because Ayse didn't tell him about Baha but I hope he knows or at least doubts the part about him being Ayse's lover. Umarim yani...
tdaisy

turkish_tea

Post by turkish_tea »

Oh my God! What an episode! blisssmiley

Gokhan Alkan's portrayal of Ferit as a man in love is so perfect! So many gorgeous scenes that left me weak in the knees.

Hande is getting out of control.

Does anyone think that Ferit will be so disappointed with Ayse from keeping the truth from him about Baha that he will go back to Hande out of a momentary weakness? [default_nervous (1).gif]
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Yes!! The best eps so far ❤❤❤
One of the best in my dizi life, showing a couple in love 😍🥰
So many romantic moments, we were really spoiled.

Gokhane is the best in portraying a man in love 😍
His looks, he simply talking about his feelings, very well understanding Ayse hesitations. He is becoming one of my favorite characters.
YAĞMUR also did a very good job in portraying a girl in love for the first time, not knowing how to handle her feelings, very shy.
Is it only me or her acting has improved in this eps? Even the filming and the editing was much better, wasn't?

Now I am worried about what awaiting us in the next eps, expérience showed that for one lovely eps we will get 10 ones of drama...at least 😬
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DZgirl wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:00 am expérience showed that for one lovely eps we will get 10 ones of drama...at least
That!
I really hate when happiness is knocking on our doors too soon...I'd rather have a gradually increasing drama that hits us in manageable waves and then a gradually coming happiness than what we always get in turkish diziler!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
turkish_tea

Post by turkish_tea »

DZgirl wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:00 am Yes!! The best eps so far ❤❤❤
One of the best in my dizi life, showing a couple in love 😍🥰
So many romantic moments, we were really spoiled.

Gokhane is the best in portraying a man in love 😍
I keep going back to re-watch some of the scenes from this episode. How well the subtle romance was executed. For instance when Ferit says he will renew the contract for a lifetime! [loveboat.gif]
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Crazy theory: what if Baha will be Ayse's guard angel? He will protect her from Hande?🤔🤔🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Some random thoughts on the eps:
- One thing we learned in this eps is that Azede was in love with Adnan but not him. She married him despite knowing he was in love with another woman.
- despite all her behaviours, Azade succeeded to rise well two wonderful sons, Sinan and Ferit are good guys, and have a privileged relationship ❤
- my two favorite characters after the leads are Sinan and Vadiya, I like how they interact with other characters.
- I feel that Batul will be the sacrificed one in this story 😔
- I feel so sorry for Zumurud, she is very aware of Hande's wrongs, but is not able to stop or make her change her path...
- I love this café idea, seeing again an active and independent Ayse 😍 , another nice move from Ferit 😊
- About Leman, are they preparing her way out of the dizi? To leave a free space for Sinan and his ex ? I don't know if I like it much. True, Leman is annoying but this is too easy.
- I liked that they mentioned the Asi rever and the slight parallel they did with "Asi" dizi.

So looking for next week!
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Joanne wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:55 am [
I really hate when happiness is knocking on our doors too soon...I'd rather have a gradually increasing drama that hits us in manageable waves and then a gradually coming happiness than what we always get in turkish diziler!
Did you watch Kuzey Guney? That's exactly that... :bbeatingheart:
tdaisy

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:40 pm Did you watch Kuzey Guney? That's exactly that...
No canim, I haven't, I've come that close to start that so many times! Yok ama, so far!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Joanne wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:14 pm
Mer(Abla) wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:40 pm Did you watch Kuzey Guney? That's exactly that...
No canim, I haven't, I've come that close to start that so many times! Yok ama, so far!
Benden tavsiye: you should. It's my favorite show of all times. tcupid
tdaisy

Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Joanne wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:14 pm
Joanne, How could it be possible that you have not watched Kuzey Guney tdunno
Still with all shows I have watched, KG is one of the best Turkish dizi I have ever watched! ggimme Kivo's masterpiece!!!
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Shemshak wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:21 pm Joanne, How could it be possible that you have not watched Kuzey Guney
Still with all shows I have watched, KG is one of the best Turkish dizi I have ever watched! Kivo's masterpiece!!!
I wish I could say why and how many times I've started watching it ama never happened. And know that Buğra is one of my favorite Turkish actors. Maybe it's because I don't like Kivanc that much, I don't know. Anyways, maybe someday I will.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Second fragman. Did Ferit learn about Baha or is it just to mislead us ?
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Hi Kizlar, do you know if the summary for eps 10 is out?
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

DZgirl wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:11 pm Hi Kizlar, do you know if the summary for eps 10 is out?
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Thanks canim🌷
Well this not reveal much, will Ferit learn about Baha? I hope so so we can move on on the story...
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Ladies, after watching he episode with sub I have some guesses as below:

This episode we learned Azande forced herself to marry adman while everyone knew he loves another girl, who is dead now!
At the same time, vediye mentioned this episode that her ‘larded’ died! I assume if the Kardes is a kiz kardes, could that be the one who Adnan loves?
In that case Yaman would be vediye’s nephew!!
We know there is something between adnan and vediye, but does not look love. It is the fact that adman was vediye’s sister’s lover!

Return to “Other Titles”