Kalp Yarası

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

@Shemshak good guess! It could perfectly make sens.
❤️ Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis ❤️
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

LAN BAHA! LAN BAHA! [default_th_rollingpin.gif]
tdaisy

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

tdaisy

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

BAHAAAAA ☠🤬👿☠☠🤬😡😤

I knew it will cost us a lot those overdose of romantisme 😒🤧
An end of an episode worth for an end of season!!
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

But how on earth Baha knew where to find them 🙄🙄🙄
I hope à flashback will tel us, otherwise it's too big 🙄🙄🙄
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DZgirl wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:07 am BAHAAAAA ☠🤬👿☠☠🤬😡😤

I knew it will cost us a lot those overdose of romantisme 😒🤧
An end of an episode worth for an end of season!!
True!
And Baha :diablo: ...I hate him big time!
DZgirl wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:09 am But how on earth Baha knew where to find them 🙄🙄🙄
I hope they do...he couldn't know unless he was following them all the time.

Now they'll be back together when their baby comes...because there will be a baby as we know one time is enough in diziland to bring babies! default_moque.gif
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

[/quote]
Now they'll be back together when their baby comes...because there will be a baby as we know one time is enough in diziland to bring babies! default_moque.gif
[/quote]
default_doh :giggleey:
Yes, right? A sooooo classic in dizi world !

Let me try a guess: Ayse will go back to Istanbul, where she will learn she is pregnant. We will maybe have a jump in time of some months. Ferit for some reasons will go searching for her, to probably finalise the divorce papers, and will discover the pregnancy. 😁

But these turkish writers are real sadist, they made everything looks like a dream for Ayse, a love story, the café, everyone liking her and accepting her in the family, even Azade started to open up to her And then, boom! All is destroyed 😬😱
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

@Shemshak BTW canim, you were right about Adnan and vediya relationship! Bravo for good guess 😉👍
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

And i was thinking that Baha understood her in the car at 8th episode when he let her return to hospital and from that moment he would became her guardian angel. How salak i was? [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

valentia wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:04 am And i was thinking that Baha understood her in the car at 8th episode when he let her return to hospital and from that moment he would became her guardian angel. How salak i was? [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
kissey canim, never ama never trust a turkish dizi writers!
I learned my lesson long ago tfume :giggleey:
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

[default_e13716.gif] shakinghead
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

DZgirl wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:09 am But how on earth Baha knew where to find them 🙄🙄🙄
Baha is a one in a lifetime genius. He can guess anything! pinkcuffs

[default_rolleyes.gif]
tdaisy

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Joanne wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:20 am
A pregnancy is certain coz' Ferit mentioned the kids he's gonna have with Ayse more than once during the episode.

Maybe Ferit will go after Ayse when he'll know that Baha lied about everything but how long that will take??? [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
tdaisy

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:20 pm
A pregnancy is certain coz' Ferit mentioned the kids he's gonna have with Ayse more than once during the episode.

Maybe Ferit will go after Ayse when he'll know that Baha lied about everything but how long that will take??? [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yes, how many episodes usually a separation lasts? 10? orageodesespoir orageodesespoir
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

valentia wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:26 pm

Yes, how many episodes usually a separation lasts? 10? orageodesespoir orageodesespoir
Summer is over and the dizi fall season will open soon, we all know what that means: DRAMA, DRAMA and more DRAMA gguns orageodesespoir
Angel

Post by Angel »

valentia wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:41 pm [default_e13716.gif] shakinghead

I noticed the name switch in the intro. I hope it means nothing significant. orageodesespoir
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:20 am

Maybe Ferit will go after Ayse when he'll know that Baha lied about everything but how long that will take???
[default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Until the end of the dizi? biggrint

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Angel wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:15 pm
valentia wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:41 pm [default_e13716.gif] shakinghead

I noticed the name switch in the intro. I hope it means nothing significant. orageodesespoir
Yok artik. Bir bu eksikti.

Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

I finally finished the episode last night!
Unbelievable, that over 2 hours of amazing episode was totally tarnished by less than a min of last scene!
What an ugly and disgusting character Baha turned to be! Baha= Most disgusting + Ugly character in Diziland!

In some sense, Ayse deservs what she got from Baha!! She should have come clean long time ago, after seeing what a crazy guy he turned out to be, and before all the lies from Baha/Hussein/Hande make it into a story of deception against Ayse! Now it is too late!

Interesting that we finally realized who is Yaman's mom, and amazing that Azadeh up to now did not know about the baby! She is smart so will put 2+2 soon and find out about Yaman!

I want to couple Hande and Baha since both deserve each other the best, as the most disgusting characters. Selfish, brutal, dishonest and corrupt to the core. I am starting to like Yaman (with his new look :)) and I think Hande does not deserve him! Baha is a better match :)

I really don't want to see the confrontation between Ferit and Ayse after all lies Baha fed him! It is going to be heart breaking!
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

NOOOOOOO! :censored2: Daha neler ya?
tdaisy

Angel

Post by Angel »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:37 pm

NOOOOOOO! :censored2: Daha neler ya?
Riiiight?! Honestly, if Merve had been first and they switched them, I wouldn't think anything of it. But this makes me wonder.
Seems to me Yagmur has a bigger fanbase than Merve and she is the lead.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

I hoped that would serve the upcoming episodes when Ayse will be the black...swan(I won't say sheep, she's too pretty to be a sheep) but then checked all the openings from ep.1 and on and that's happening all the way, so I believe it is only an agreement between the two female actors and production, that is to say, they both will have their share being the first name in the opening. I don't know why but I think that comes from Merve's side...what I know is that "the last shall be first".
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Joanne wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:30 pm I hoped that would serve the upcoming episodes when Ayse will be the black...swan(I won't say sheep, she's too pretty to be a sheep) but then checked all the openings from ep.1 and on and that's happening all the way, so I believe it is only an agreement between the two female actors and production, that is to say, they both will have their share being the first name in the opening. I don't know why but I think that comes from Merve's side...what I know is that "the last shall be first".
I hope you are right!! [default_e13716.gif]
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Shemshak wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:02 pm I finally finished the episode last night!
Unbelievable, that over 2 hours of amazing episode was totally tarnished by less than a min of last scene!
What an ugly and disgusting character Baha turned to be! Baha= Most disgusting + Ugly character in Diziland!

In some sense, Ayse deservs what she got from Baha!! She should have come clean long time ago, after seeing what a crazy guy he turned out to be, and before all the lies from Baha/Hussein/Hande make it into a story of deception against Ayse! Now it is too late!

Interesting that we finally realized who is Yaman's mom, and amazing that Azadeh up to now did not know about the baby! She is smart so will put 2+2 soon and find out about Yaman!

I want to couple Hande and Baha since both deserve each other the best, as the most disgusting characters. Selfish, brutal, dishonest and corrupt to the core. I am starting to like Yaman (with his new look :)) and I think Hande does not deserve him! Baha is a better match :)

I really don't want to see the confrontation between Ferit and Ayse after all lies Baha fed him! It is going to be heart breaking!
I agree for Yaman, I too have a soft spot for him. He is a grey character, capable for the worst, but you feel the dilemma inside him. He is still very attached to Ferit and even his weakness for Handa make me sympathize for him.
Although, it’s a petty he destroyed his chances with Batul with whom he could have been happy...

Now I wonder how the story will develop ? Will it keep the balance between lightness and drama as it did so far or will it shift for drama only to honor to fall season ?
It seems that Ayse will not go to Istanbul, apparently no filming was planned there. So where will she go?
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DZgirl wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:53 am So where will she go?
How about staying there at Vedya's old home and having Vedya by her side as she will be the only one who'll know what exactly's going on? Plus she's not the kind of person who leaves her business and issues unfinished, she will stay there to find out what happened, to deal with Baha and Hande, and finally clear her name. She's a fighter and like a hurt fighter, she will fight stronger.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Joanne wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:40 am
How about staying there at Vedya's old home and having Vedya by her side as she will be the only one who'll know what exactly's going on? Plus she's not the kind of person who leaves her business and issues unfinished, she will stay there to find out what happened, to deal with Baha and Hande, and finally clear her name. She's a fighter and like a hurt fighter, she will fight stronger.
I thought too but that house isn't in good state. There is so much to be done in order to be a proper house to live.
I hope too she will try to clear her name and not stay quite because Ferit won't believe her.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Joanne wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:40 am

I like this and I really hope this what will happen. A strong and fearless Ayse ❤️
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

valentia wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:23 am I thought too but that house isn't in good state. There is so much to be done in order to be a proper house to live.
I hope too she will try to clear her name and not stay quite because Ferit won't believe her.
House's state is not a problem, especially in this dizi...the way Baha knew where to find them, the same way that house can be fixed to host its new resident. Some things just happen in this dizi. Or she simply can get another place to live. I just hope she stays there...she has nothing or anyone to go back to Istanbul.

I wonder if Sinan, who's there too, informs the police about Baha. Never mind the damage he brought off, he deserves to be back in jail.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I hope Sinan will not believe pislik Baha and be on Ayse side 🤞
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Is it possible that the scene we see in frag with Hussein asking Baha to put the blame on Ayse, is before the last scene of last episode??
So Hussein kidnap Baha again, tell him what to feed Freit and send him to the house Ferir/ ayes are ( there is still the question of how they knew where AyFer are ??)!

Return to “Other Titles”