Kalp Yarası

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

@turkish_tea exactly canim! A worthwhile drama, just what needed to be coherent with the story we are told and to move on with it. No excessive screaming and yelling as in some other dizis with similar stories.

I agree with you, Ferit is hakli from his point of view. But My heart broke for Ayse, how she found herself trapped in a nightmare situation.
She is innocent indeed, yet victim of bad decisions she made . Now she is in the middle of a huge storm, so much bigger than her. I don’t know how she will get out of this?

I must say I was disappointed by Sinan reaction, I expected him to think more objectively and give Ayse the benefit of doubts...
❤️ Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis ❤️
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

gecmisolsun gecmisolsun and Ferit rahat birak artik. :tongue_pbttt: :tongue_pbttt:
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Episode 11

Dire straits - Money for nothing

They say first ten episode of a drama sets the tone for the centre stage. The writers have had carefully nurtured the plot and now its fair playground for all characters.

Other than the pure evilness of Hande, some of the interesting sub-plots were
  • A parallel of sisterhood stories - Betul + Hande and Zumrut + Azade.
    Distinct personalities of either grounded or obsessed in their own charm to would go to any length to make their bestie happy. Hmmm
  • Two sides of the same coin
    Lehman and Sinan would give a chance to each other, in stark contrast to the Ayse and Ferit who dismissed each other
    Do you think experience in managing relationship for Lehman and Sinan or Muge in the middle making a difference?
  • For a father and son
    They might carry of the most prestigious surname of Antakya, but happiness seems to tantalize them.
    Caught in the past and present, the future can be better place only if they are not fed by lies and deceit
  • Reality bits
    Yaman realizes that all material exploits is worth nothing. Neither Hande nor Hussain will approve of him as damat. Return to origins.
  • Gift of Magi
    Ayse and Baha caught in the whirlpool of sacrifices. Neither did they know the rich can be cold blooded.
There was glimpses of good acting by Yagmur (when Ayse broke down after Baha's death), Yaman (dont know actor's name) desperate to get an approval. Gokhan is very restrained in this series. We are yet to see shades of his acting.
Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

I watched live and just started watching with subtitles … and like you ladies who commented … I was pleasantly surprised and impressed by the way the writers moved with the story … now time for Ferit avocat to show hwo he defends Ayse …
turkish_tea

Post by turkish_tea »

@DefLeppard Loved reading your analysis on the series. Really insightful observations.

I am also waiting for avocat Ferit to put things back in order. To find out the truth about Ayse not being Baha's fiancee falan.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DefLeppard wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:31 am Episode 11

Dire straits - Money for nothing

They say first ten episode of a drama sets the tone for the centre stage. The writers have had carefully nurtured the plot and now its fair playground for all characters.

Other than the pure evilness of Hande, some of the interesting sub-plots were
  • A parallel of sisterhood stories - Betul + Hande and Zumrut + Azade.
    Distinct personalities of either grounded or obsessed in their own charm to would go to any length to make their bestie happy. Hmmm
  • Two sides of the same coin
    Lehman and Sinan would give a chance to each other, in stark contrast to the Ayse and Ferit who dismissed each other
    Do you think experience in managing relationship for Lehman and Sinan or Muge in the middle making a difference?
  • For a father and son
    They might carry of the most prestigious surname of Antakya, but happiness seems to tantalize them.
    Caught in the past and present, the future can be better place only if they are not fed by lies and deceit
  • Reality bits
    Yaman realizes that all material exploits is worth nothing. Neither Hande nor Hussain will approve of him as damat. Return to origins.
  • Gift of Magi
    Ayse and Baha caught in the whirlpool of sacrifices. Neither did they know the rich can be cold blooded.
There was glimpses of good acting by Yagmur (when Ayse broke down after Baha's death), Yaman (dont know actor's name) desperate to get an approval. Gokhan is very restrained in this series. We are yet to see shades of his acting.
Thank you for the summary, I didn't watch the episode. :drink_ccoffee:
Last edited by Rosamund on Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

They used to give us fragman right after the eps, what happens now? 🤔
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

DZgirl wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:24 pm They used to give us fragman right after the eps, what happens now? 🤔
Maybe they haven't finished with shootings.
turkish_tea

Post by turkish_tea »

@DZgirl I read somewhere on Instagram that Kalp Yarasi changed the company that edits that fragmans which is why we haven't seen one yet. But I also think there is some lag in their shooting. Probably not enough content to put into a fragman. [default_computer-losy-smiley.gif]
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Let me guess - after saving her from the police (for now), Ferit will tell Ayse 'I didn't do it for your sake but for my family name, to save us from disgrace'.

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Fragman geldi.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Some hard days are coming for the Sancakzades and Yaman. If Adnan dies and Azade's taking the future of the holding into her hands' lots of things are going to be revealed and Yaman's chair will definitely be shaken to fall.And here goes the ...
DefLeppard wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:31 am Reality bits
Dirt is always better for clean to be men and Yaman has all the good potentials to be one! So I believe to be honest.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

I'm so disgusted with Hussein. Not only he proved to be a criminal, he's a fool to believe that Hande will behave from now on. :vomit_puke: His great parental skills are the cause of his precious daughter turning out to be the person she is. Not to mention that she got her evilness from him! Despicable man! spya

Good fragman. Can't wait for next Monday!
tdaisy

DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

@turkish_tea reading they have indeed broken up. It's tough for professional actors to keep a consistency in attraction.
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Now this brings Ferit-Ayse at crossroads.
All the sweet talking of masoom, mutlu, maiden by Ferit will have to be proven as a auvcat & for his piece of consciousness.

If you are familiar of the Hindu epic Ramayan(https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/ramayana-short-summary) , this is a similar plot.

Idealistic prince Ram had to prove the innocence of his wife Sita, who was trapped in a magic spell & kidnap by a demon king Ravan who always lusted after her.

Ram with support of his brother finally trace the pieces of plot for a happy ending.
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Episode 12, Summary (Dizilah, English)

The blame for the shooting of Baha falls on Ayşe. Ferit, who never forgives Ayşe's mistake, has to make a decision. Will he protect the woman he loves no matter what, or will he turn his back on her?

Learning that Ayşe is wanted for murder, the Sancakzede Family experiences another shock with the news of Adnan's heart attack. While this situation shakes the balance within the family, on the other hand, the secrets of the past are revealed one by one. The Sancakzede Family is faced with the approaching footsteps of an enemy they never knew.

Hande starts to enjoy the victory, thinking that she got rid of both Baha and Ayşe. With Adnan's heart attack, it is only a matter of time until the truth that will turn Yaman's life upside down will be revealed.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Who made Ayse say she killed Baha? Or did she decide to punish herself for his death?

And how did Azade learn she didn't kill him?
Sorry, I didn't watch the episode, just a few scenes.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:22 pm Who made Ayse say she killed Baha? Or did she decide to punish herself for his death?

Haven't either, just a part of it. We'll see tomorrow with subs...if they'll give us the answers!
Wait a minute, I think Azade was watching a video on her phone, the moment Baha got shot but I know no more.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Rosamund wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:22 pm Who made Ayse say she killed Baha? Or did she decide to punish herself for his death?

As i understood from comments, a lawyer put from Hussein persuade her to say that she killed him.
I don't know how Azade found the video.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Haven't finished the episode yet ama I understood a couple of things...

Adnan's surname is Azade's surname and not his (that hit hard) and the man said to his brother "here's empty Adnan"

Azade had Kerim follow Ayse and he recorded the moment of the murder, so she knows for sure Ayse didn't do it but she'll keep silent about it!

The lawyer is Husseyin's man and he's there not to help Ayse but to make sure she'll root in jail...thank God I've watched the last scene and I know things are not as bad as they seem to be!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Hi kizlar!
Another heartbreaking episode...It was really painful to watch Ayse suffering so much, being alone, with no support (at first). She even gave up on her innocence as she thought everything and everyone is against her...
I yet have to watch with subs to fully get the details, but some characters are really despicable: Azade (hiding a major evidence), Hussein and Hande!!
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Joanne wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:41 am Haven't finished the episode yet ama I understood a couple of things...

Adnan's surname is Azade's surname and not his (that hit hard) and the man said to his brother "here's empty Adnan"

Azade had Kerim follow Ayse and he recorded the moment of the murder, so she knows for sure Ayse didn't do it but she'll keep silent about it!

The lawyer is Husseyin's man and he's there not to help Ayse but to make sure she'll root in jail...thank God I've watched the last scene and I know things are not as bad as they seem to be!
I was suspecting about Adnan but i wasn't sure. Yes, things look better and i hope Ayse will leave Ferit be her lawyer.
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

I am happy that Azade wasn't the one who would save Ayse and it will be Ferit. I don't know if she still plans to marry Hande with Ferit despite him saying that he wanted to avoid the marriage. If this happenes, i want Ferit to tell her about Hande and Yaman this time.
At the time in which she started to like Ayse, this happened. How can she react like this knowing that Ayse is innocent? Ok their name is being discussing everywhere but with these video everyone will stop talking and their name will be clear.
I think that Ferit still wants Ayse being his wife and all these words in Azade weren't empty. There is a big fight inside him and i hope heart will speak. But he is mad at her and how he can still believe that he was her fiance?
I want after few episodes to forgive her like Poyraz did with Haziran.
Sghori

Post by Sghori »

Uffff...Azade is infuriating......I am so glad Feria is there for Ayse now.
But one thing I'm confused about. Someone called him and told him that she had been drugged. Is that why he believed her? And he asked that person something which I didn't get. ..
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Sghori wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:17 am Uffff...Azade is infuriating......I am so glad Feria is there for Ayse now.
But one thing I'm confused about. Someone called him and told him that she had been drugged. Is that why he believed her? And he asked that person something which I didn't get. ..
They need to prove that see doesn't use drugs and what was found in her blood was only anesthetic. The doctor saw the mark at the neck and asked tests. She has no idea how it happened.
Did you watch without subs?
Sghori

Post by Sghori »

valentia wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:49 am
Sghori wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:17 am Uffff...Azade is infuriating......I am so glad Feria is there for Ayse now.
They need to prove that see doesn't use drugs and what was found in her blood was only anesthetic. The doctor saw the mark at the neck and asked tests. She has no idea how it happened.
Did you watch without subs?
Thanks for the clarification.

I saw it with subs but was also looking after my kids at the same time. ...lol...so missed out on some stuff...
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Episode 12

Dirty Dozen

A tectonic plates are moving to create a rift within each characters’ crust and upper mantle. And this results in exposure of dirty dozen of human factors*.
Interesting cross roads to navigate which is aided by superlative acting.

1. Lack of communication
Ability to have a free and open conversation without being judged is a rarity in real world. And dizi world follows the suit.
No character is able to think clearly which is leading to a collateral damage.

2. Distraction
The vasiyet from Adnan is going to prove half-truths into hollows lies of convenience.
In a digital world there is something called cloud storage of personal data, Kasim was taking notes from Adnan as though it were his fav. food order.

3. Lack of resources
Ayse being an orphan is the biggest handicap here. There is practically no-one to care for at this testing time.
Reconstruction of crime scene and phone locations should be the way to go.

4. Stress
Zumrut does have a sniff of untoward actions from Hussein. Either she breaks down or breaks up her home.
Psychiatrist attempt to push Hande to speak with a conscious

5. Complacency
Boasting of a Sancakzade family name, there is no one try to find out the dead body of Baha.
Aren’t they law abiding citizens? Isnt Ayse officially married to Ferit??

6. Lack of teamwork
Yaman does know about Hande helping in Baha’s jail break and causing some damage to Ayse. Why doesn’t he inform Ferit?? Or Cesur = Baha is yet to be discovered?

7. Pressure
Hande and Azade are suffering from personality disorder. With emotions at extreme, being a control freak is a tough balancing act.

8. Lack of awareness
While Ayse did pierce few guilt shots at Ferit when he visited her at the cell, Ferit is either too naïve or shocked to connect the dots of Hande’s handiwork here

9. Lack of knowledge
Adnan’s is will is no longer a classified information. However Azade is in for a surprise from this event. Now did Adnan just draw a plan to share only his self-earned money?

10. Fatigue
Toll of lies on Adnan and Hussein will crush them.
Be it a loud confrontation of Sinan /Ferit or silent remorse of Ehsan/Adnan bonds of brotherhood are being tested.

11. Lack of assertiveness
Yaman to stake his father’s name, Ayse to prove her innocence and writer’s dilemma to keep track of Cenk and Ebru.

12. Norms
Azade & Hande to interfere in everyone’s business AND thinking that they have all the trump cards.(face palm)
The obsession of control on Ferit is unanimous.
Of course Lehman giving her discontent for any Sinan’s action

So how does Azade trade with her cards( recorded video)?
Firstly she would use to free Ayse and chase her out of Antakya (since no outsiders are needed for their happiness).
Next, get to unleash her wrath on Hussein, Hande.
Until she realizes that a stork has visited Sancakzades.

Edit
What made Bakhityar share the vasiyet? Was he also upset of not getting his share? This was totally unexpected.

Ferit in dilemma was very well written and executed by Gokhan. Ayse’s life turned upside down and Azade’s histrionics ( personally felt little loud) were some of the powerful scenes.

* The Dirty Dozen refers to twelve of the most common human error preconditions, or conditions that can act as precursors, to accidents or incidents. These twelve elements influence people to make mistakes.

Return to “Other Titles”