Aşk, Mantık, İntikam

Post by Sultan Banu »

Channel: Fox
Production: No Dokuz Productions and Medyapım
Director: Murat Öztürk
Writers: Özlem İnci Hekimoğlu and Nil Güleç Ünsal
Cast: Burcu Özberk, İlhan Şen, Burak Yörük, Melisa Döngel

Premire: 18 June 2021

Adapted from the kdrama "Cunning Single Lady".

https://www.instagram.com/askmantikintikam/

https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/A%C5%9Fk_ ... 4%B0ntikam
Last edited by Sultan Banu on Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

So she is the one to break his hard and now wants to be back. Usually we are watching opposite situation
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

This one should actually get more attention but it really goes under the flood of dizis 😬

Should have been fox' main summer show not SÇK. Neyse..good luck to the team.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Thus one looks like typical summer dizi...
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Burcu and Ilhan look amazing. Liked all the characters. I'll be watching this.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

The male lead is too pretty for a guy. [default_e13716.gif]

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I really like this one, fresh and fun just as a romcom should be. More things happened between Ozan and Esra than they are showing us. This is the first time I watch a dizi with Burcu, really like her comic scenes.

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

I liked it a lot. This is the 2nd Burcu comedy show I watch, the first being Afili Ask with Caglar (which I liked a lot until it, like most shows, went on and on and became boring). Comedy suits her well.
tdaisy

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:06 pm I liked it a lot. This is the 2nd Burcu comedy show I watch, the first being Afili Ask with Caglar (which I liked a lot until it, like most shows, went on and on and became boring). Comedy suits her well.
I'm glad you like it Abla. I wish we could have a discussion about it, only there isn't much to discuss. biggrint But I do need a fun show like this one now.

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Hi everyone. I’ve just watched the first episode and I quite enjoyed it. I’ve watched the Korean version so I’m curious to see how they’ll handle this one. So far so good.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

This i turning out to be the surprise hit for the summer. But honestly I reeeeally enjoy the diverse summer shows they offer this time. I was skeptical, but this is preventing some SCK 2.0 with the craziness lol. Going to watch the episode later.
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Rosamund wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:49 am
Mer(Abla) wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:06 pm I liked it a lot. This is the 2nd Burcu comedy show I watch, the first being Afili Ask with Caglar (which I liked a lot until it, like most shows, went on and on and became boring). Comedy suits her well.
I'm glad you like it Abla. I wish we could have a discussion about it, only there isn't much to discuss. biggrint But I do need a fun show like this one now.
I'm also glad you like it. We will be able to discuss once there's some more material I guess. I only hope it will get better and better...
tdaisy

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

This show is hilarious. Burcu is killing it. Love Eszan. I like that she is not a gold digger but had a genuine reason for divorce.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I love Esra too, a very spirited girl. I think she got into debt while being married to Ozan. The blond guy, the son of Ozan's investor, will fall in love with her?

Ozan's mother is quite funny as long as she's not your mother-in-law.
Last edited by Rosamund on Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

I'm enjoying the dynamic between Esra and Ozan; the battle of wills is already so entertaining, every time they see each other they have a heated argument, a lot of unresolved issues and feelings there. Esra is hilarious, I hope she can balance it out later by showing us her softer, vulnerable side.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Got to say this show surprised me the most out of all. I had 0 expectations about it but theu played really well. I watched 1st episode and dynamic was super good.
Got to say I like how both are playing cold but burning inside.
Other side characters are typical bit cliche i would say, but if all is well packed as it seems for now it can be good at the end.

Great ratings and also looottt of views on YT, maybe the most. Of all shows that started this summer
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

mili wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:18 am Got to say this show surprised me the most out of all. I had 0 expectations about it but theu played really well. I watched 1st episode and dynamic was super good.
Other side characters are typical bit cliche i would say, but if all is well packed as it seems for now it can be good at the end.

Great ratings and also looottt of views on YT, maybe the most. Of all shows that started this summer
Considering the actors are not so famous оr drop dead gorgeous like Ayca and Alp.
Last edited by Rosamund on Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

So far I'm booked Tuesdays (Ada masali), Friday (Ask mantik), Sunday (Bas belasi) and maybe Monday too - Kalp yarasi. Not bad this summer.

zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini »

mili wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:18 am Got to say this show surprised me the most out of all. I had 0 expectations about it but theu played really well. I watched 1st episode and dynamic was super good.

i was also surprised to see its ratings. although both families of ozan and esra are typical ones like we see in yaz dizis, what different is that it is based on second chance romance trope (leads already know and love each other but have misunderstandings). i don't think this theme is commonly used in rom-coms usually it is marriage of convenience/office romances etc. it might be the reason that audience are attracted to this one.
Last edited by zaini on Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

zaini wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:13 pm i was also surprised to see its ratings. although both families of ozan and esra are typical ones like we see in yaz dizis, what difference is that it is based on second chance romance trope (leads already know and love each other but have misunderstandings). i don't think this theme is commonly used in rom-coms usually it is marriage of convenience/office romances etc. it might be the reason that audience are attracted to this one.
Also, Ozan is a mahalle kid who became rich, not your typical rich kid shown in most yaz dizis which makes it very real and relatable.
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Rosamund wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:02 am So far I'm booked Tuesdays (Ada masali), Friday (Ask mantik), Sunday (Bas belasi) and maybe Monday too - Kalp yarasi. Not bad this summer.
Not bad at all. I like all 3 + Baht Oyunu (Cemre Baysel is hilarious in it + Kazara Ask (the guy is funny but his mother in the show is annoying). Looking forward to Kalp yarasi...
tdaisy

Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

This is amazing show, and I am happy so many of you liked it!
I have not watched too many of Burcu's shows, but she is excellent in this. I think Ilhan is also doing a good job, considering he has not been as experienced as many other actors!

For me, this is the the best summer show of this season!
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I watched the third episode with suds and I really enjoyed it. This is my favorite summer show.

I love Esra. I was really touched by how Cinar got her out of that situation with the restaurant. He saw how hard she was trying and how desperate she was to get the dinner prize, so he wanted to make her happy. This is how I'd like to see it although it was probably not that innocent because he's hoping to win her heart.

Zumrut and Menekse were really funny with their hitting below the belt and becoming rezil. :drink_ccoffee:

Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Each episode is getting better and better! Ep 3 was just fabolous. I love Esra and I also like Ozan (even if he syas mean things sometimes).

I like all the characters in this show, even the brother :) I could not stop laughing when Zumrut turned him into a Gigolo :)

This is a comedy that, so far, being funny without being stupid (even the two moms are not ) unlike many other comedies.
I could not stop laugh

There were some emotional scenes in this episode too. One being the house that Ozon build and decorated exactly as they dreamed about! And then what he told Esra in the house.

Can't wait for next episode.
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

this show continues to impress. I quite like the fact that the actors are not that high profile, Esra is gorgeous, Ozan has a different vibe than other male leads. I also like the second chance trope as mentioned by @zaini in the sense that the love story has already reached it's logical conclusion so all they have to do is rediscover why they fell in love in the first place and perhaps also find out new things they love about each other.
Mazarine Blue
Warrior Princess

Post by Mazarine Blue »

I didn't start summer shows till yesterday and I tried this one first because I really like Ilhan, and what a surprise !!!!
I didn't watch the korean show so I can't say how good is the turkish writing but really it was something. First, the story is good, it has the necessary suspense to get you glued, there are things we don't know on the year they spent married, so we are also discovering their past as the show goes on. Second : the comedy is for once a real one. I hate fake summer comedies, where it's either too cringy or over the top. In this show, all characters are funny and seem natural. Third , aside from some "forced" coincidences mandatory to get the story going (Esra not hearing at all of her ex husband successes, Him having to show up to the police station where it would have suffice if she shows a divorce paper proving she was married to him...) , the story and characters are realistic.

a question : sometime at the the beginning of the 3rd episode, Ozan came to Esra house to apologize and she told him stuff like a sacrificied a lot for you, a lot to the point of..." and the she stopped. She was about to say something she was hiding from him and I am now very curious on what she's speaking about? you mentioned a debt ?
a second question : don't you thing Cagla and her brother characters are a bit small for the actors' names ? I thought Burak would get a bigger role after being in 4n1N and the fox show with biran damla.

neyse, enjoy the show , and let's hope it keeps the vibe
-- Devir teknoloji devri görüntülü ararsin mesajlaşmalar falan ... neyimize yetmeyecek ?
-- Yeter tabi ... yetmez mi ?
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Mazarine Blue wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:34 pm
a question : sometime at the the beginning of the 3rd episode, Ozan came to Esra house to apologize and she told him stuff like a sacrificied a lot for you, a lot to the point of..." and the she stopped. She was about to say something she was hiding from him and I am now very curious on what she's speaking about? you mentioned a debt ?

In one of the previous episodes we saw Esra sitting in an empty room, as though all the furniture had recently been taken; so I think there were debts that she got whilst she was supporting him. We'll probably find out exactly what it is at the same time that Ozan finds out.
I can't wait for these tidbits about their past together to be revealed.
Mazarine Blue
Warrior Princess

Post by Mazarine Blue »

Rari wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:04 am
Mazarine Blue wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:34 pm

In one of the previous episodes we saw Esra sitting in an empty room, as though all the furniture had recently been taken; so I think there were debts that she got whilst she was supporting him. We'll probably find out exactly what it is at the same time that Ozan finds out.
I can't wait for these tidbits about their past together to be revealed.
Ok yep I remember the scene. She surely had a lot of debt to pay and he was oblivious to what she went through. For me, he lacked experience in life matters (immature maybe and romantic). He only saw that she left him but he didn't see what it took her to that point. She was way more pragmatic than him.
Friday is so far away. I better fill my days with other shows orageodesespoir
-- Devir teknoloji devri görüntülü ararsin mesajlaşmalar falan ... neyimize yetmeyecek ?
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Mazarine Blue
Warrior Princess

Post by Mazarine Blue »

After watching the second fragman, I became frightened of the idea that Cinar will find out about EsrOz marriage. I want to see how things develop between Cinar and Esra, aside from her past, because it would maybe the only time we'll get to see Esra with another man and know more about her style and her preferences that would (probably) lead us (and her) to the conclusion that she actually loves/belongs with Ozan.
Cagla story with Ozan is so cliché (seen in 100% of summer shows) that I am not really interested in watching it. also I don't get the vibe

Return to “Other Titles”