Aşk, Mantık, İntikam

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Ozan will not marry Cagla. I think this is a short-term twist, a filler yani.

Cagla will be reasonable enough to see this as the impulsive move it is. They spoke before, it seems, and Ozan gave her no hope.

Drea
Verified Member

Post by Drea »

@Rari Thank you for this description of the Korean version! I love the sounds of this version. An Ozan who always always loves only Esra is such a romantic notion. A couple who sticks together no matter what is something I’d really like see.

@Rosamund I really love how optimistic you’re being! And I really hope your right.

I’m wishing this proposal is caused by Çinar. That he has blackmailed Ozan. I’m hoping that someway somehow Ozan calls his bluff. I hate blackmail! I strongly believe that the truth should just be told and then deal with the consequences. (Easier said then done right?! Lol) Then nobody has anything to hold over you.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Drea wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:35 pm @Rari Thank you for this description of the Korean version! I love the sounds of this version. An Ozan who always always loves only Esra is such a romantic notion. A couple who sticks together no matter what is something I’d really like see.

@Rosamund I really love how optimistic you’re being! And I really hope your right.

I’m wishing this proposal is caused by Çinar. That he has blackmailed Ozan. I’m hoping that someway somehow Ozan calls his bluff. I hate blackmail! I strongly believe that the truth should just be told and then deal with the consequences. (Easier said then done right?! Lol) Then nobody has anything to hold over you.
My guess is Ozan had a fight with Esra and wants to prove to her she doesn't mean anything to him anymore. It's so silly of him.

This is very unfair to Cagla too, he's using her.

Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

@Rari thank you for the review of the Korean version … I wish Turkish writers would follow same …
I surely hope there’s some sort of a twist in that 2nd fragman … just when we thought Ozan knows what he wants and goes for it … plus yes it is unfair to Cagla … but unfortunately Turkish writers like to ruin a perfect character … don’t want Ozan to get jealous and acts irrationally…

However let’s wait and see …
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summarıes of epısodes 9 & 10 (dizilah) ...in case someone needs them.

9: Esra, who leaves her job, tries to completely remove Ozan from her life. Ozan, on the other hand, does his best to get Esra back to work. Seeing Esra and Ozan together, Çınar seeks to find out the truth about their relationship. What they learn puts Çınar and Ozan against each other because Çınar is determined not to give up on Esra.
Çınar's new position in the company will cause Esra and Ozan's relationship to move to a different dimension.

10:Ozan and Esra are together again. Çağla, who saw them kissing, decides not to leave Ozan to Esra. She will fight for her love. The tension between Çınar and Ozan continues. Since Esra does not know Çınar's feelings, she cannot make sense of this tension.
Ozan and Esra do not hide that they are deeply in love with each other. Even though Esra is afraid of losing Ozan again after all this trouble, Ozan convinces Esra that everything will be fine from now on, but the events that develop will bring them to a big crossroads.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

And fragman of 11:
💔💔

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Ozan is acting impulsive and without lot of thinking, he wanted to hurt Esra like this for long time and now he has chance, but I am sure that in next episode we will see him suffering and regretting for doing all that and hurting Esra
Drea
Verified Member

Post by Drea »

I saw the fragment. I knew what was coming, and yet I was still unprepared for the heartbreak. I would love a dizi to once, just once, leave a couple alone. Let them be together. Sure let there be conflict but from an outside source not from within the relationship. I hope this show can make it through this conflict. In my opinion this could harm the ratings because people like their couple together and when it drags on they stop watching. We shall see.
Anyways just my rant for the day.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Drea wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:18 pm I saw the fragment. I knew what was coming, and yet I was still unprepared for the heartbreak. I would love a dizi to once, just once, leave a couple alone. Let them be together. Sure let there be conflict but from an outside source not from within the relationship. I hope this show can make it through this conflict. In my opinion this could harm the ratings because people like their couple together and when it drags on they stop watching. We shall see.
It is heart-breaking indeed. I hope you are right about viewers wanting to see the couple together and the misunderstanding will be cleared soon. I wonder if it is a misunderstanding from Ozan's part or he's been wanting to hurt Esra for a long time as Joanne suggested, and the misunderstanding was just a trigger. They can't move on because they haven't resolved past hurts and disagreements.

I hope the writers won't serve to us a smug Cagla. Esra went to his flat angry, so she must have heard about the proposal, which means Cagla accepted and it was even announced?? That would be very silly of Cagla because I don't believe they will get married, so she would fall much harder.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

They were too cute this episode but it was too soon for them to be together, maalesef!

In all my diziler life I'm looking for a dizi where the couple is together and they fight life's unpleasant moments and have their happy breaks to survive them...ama yok! Not such dizi has ever been created!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Drea
Verified Member

Post by Drea »

Rosamund wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:20 pm
Drea wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:18 pm I saw the fragment. I knew what was coming, and yet I was still unprepared for the heartbreak. I would love a dizi to once, just once, leave a couple alone. Let them be together. Sure let there be conflict but from an outside source not from within the relationship. I hope this show can make it through this conflict. In my opinion this could harm the ratings because people like their couple together and when it drags on they stop watching. We shall see.
It is heart-breaking indeed. I hope you are right about viewers wanting to see the couple together and the misunderstanding will be cleared soon. I wonder if it is a misunderstanding from Ozan's part or he's been wanting to hurt Esra for a long time as Joanne suggested, and the misunderstanding was just a trigger. They can't move on because they haven't resolved past hurts and disagreements.

I hope the writers won't serve to us a smug Cagla. Esra went to his flat angry, so she must have heard about the proposal, which means Cagla accepted and it was even announced?? That would be very silly of Cagla because I don't believe they will get married, so she would fall much harder.
They definitely need to have a talk and clear up what happened in the past. Until they both know what happened there will always be underlying resentment. Sure he still loves her and when she came back and reciprocated his feeling he was willing to let the past go. Now that he thinks he’s been betrayed again he’s out to hurt her. There’s still a small part of me that thinks maybe Ozan was playing Esra all along. But the hurt on his face when he heard Esra talking to Zeyno was too real.

Ooof, I’m sure there’s a smug Cagla coming. I’m sure we’re gonna want to punch her in the throat (maybe just me! Lol)
It’s probably too much to hope she has some pride and tells Ozan no?! I mean he literally just showed her how much he thinks about her. Forgetting about their supper plans etc. She’s a smart woman, I hope she uses that brain and doesn’t say I’ll take him anyway I can get him.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Spoiler:
I've seen a post(which I wish I have saved) that was saying they were in Sapanca filming and there were Cagla Ozan who they were sharing a room and there are scenes in there and also a kiss was filmed too between these two. And unfortunately, people are saying that all these are truly happening.
deprosmiley smileys/default_crysmiley1
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Drea wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:18 pm

They definitely need to have a talk and clear up what happened in the past. Until they both know what happened there will always be underlying resentment. Sure he still loves her and when she came back and reciprocated his feeling he was willing to let the past go. Now that he thinks he’s been betrayed again he’s out to hurt her. There’s still a small part of me that thinks maybe Ozan was playing Esra all along. But the hurt on his face when he heard Esra talking to Zeyno was too real.

Ooof, I’m sure there’s a smug Cagla coming. I’m sure we’re gonna want to punch her in the throat (maybe just me! Lol)
It’s probably too much to hope she has some pride and tells Ozan no?! I mean he literally just showed her how much he thinks about her. Forgetting about their supper plans etc. She’s a smart woman, I hope she uses that brain and doesn’t say I’ll take him anyway I can get him.
I was almost sure Cagla has enough pride and common sense to say No but maybe we overestimated her and she may be desperate enough to accept.

I loved Burcu and Ilhan's acting in the fragman, their pain and anger were so real.

Drea
Verified Member

Post by Drea »

Joanne wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:32 pm
Spoiler:
I've seen a post(which I wish I have saved) that was saying they were in Sapanca filming and there were Cagla Ozan who they were sharing a room and there are scenes in there and also a kiss was filmed too between these two. And unfortunately, people are saying that all these are truly happening.
I’m not at all surprised. Pretty sure we’re going to have to watch a Esra/Cinar coupling for a bit as well.
Drea
Verified Member

Post by Drea »

Rosamund wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:11 pm
Drea wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:18 pm

I was almost sure Cagla has enough pride and common sense to say No but maybe we overestimated her and she may be desperate enough to accept.

I loved Burcu and Ilhan's acting in the fragman, their pain and anger were so real.
Maybe she’ll say no at first but Ozan will convince her.

Yes! They’re doing an awesome job! That fragment was so good, for a very bad reason
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Drea wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:35 pm
Joanne wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:32 pm
Spoiler:
I’m not at all surprised. Pretty sure we’re going to have to watch a Esra/Cinar coupling for a bit as well.
Why oh why oh why! orageodesespoir smileys/default_crysmiley1
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Spoiler:
I think they’ll get back together again when Ozan finds out that Esra had a miscarriage just before their divorce, the writers are probably saving this tidbit and dragging it out for as long as possible.
I’m off to watch the episode, hopefully I can catch something positive out of this whole situation of Ozan asking Caglar to marry him. I can’t believe I just typed that, how did we get here?
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

I still have to watch it subtitled to fully understand the conversations but I think it was too early to have them together, they need to go through some more drama and pain before they end together in love.
I wanna see Zumrut when she will be told about the Cagla-Ozan marriage...she'll throw a party with her bebekler!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

The fragman is soooo good! Both actors are so good in it espeically Burcu. Okay, I know they won't be together now but it's kind of expected.

Burcu will think that Ozan was playing her all along. That his love confession and jealousy were just an act to get back to her. orageodesespoir And of course, the fight is just starting because it's sure she will be in a relationship with Cinar after that... tpopcorn
tdaisy

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Ozan really heard the wrong end of that conversation between Esra and Zeynep, and then he has the most extreme knee jerk reaction gaah
@mili you're right, I think there's a part of Ozan that's always wanted to hurt her the way she hurt him.
@Joanne I agree that it's too early for them to be together, they haven't even worked out their issues yet so we have to deal with the misunderstandings first.

I hate misunderstandings tsad and I hope it doesn't last too long. I wish there was another episode to watch right away, Friday will take forever to get here [impatient.gif]
Drea
Verified Member

Post by Drea »

The first 1:30:00 of episode 10 is going to be my happy place! After each of these heartbreaking episodes that are coming up I will go back to 10 and watch what they were and will be again! They are both glowing with happiness in this episode.

I am glad there is a place here where we can all vent the frustration we’re feeling and know that we all feel the same way. At least I think we do!
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

I hope Cagla says no for her sake. After all she saw Ozan kissing Esra and dragging her away, which can mean they slept together. She should have some self respect and think. Why does Ozan suddenly want to marry her?
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Also why aren't the siblings talking to each other? Cinar doesn't tell her about Esra being Ozan's ex wife and she doesn't tell him about the kiss.
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Drea wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:29 am The first 1:30:00 of episode 10 is going to be my happy place! After each of these heartbreaking episodes that are coming up I will go back to 10 and watch what they were and will be again! They are both glowing with happiness in this episode.

I am glad there is a place here where we can all vent the frustration we’re feeling and know that we all feel the same way. At least I think we do!
Yes, I feel the same way.
Episode 10 “before the drama” will be my consolation too as we deal with all the pain.
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:37 am I hope Cagla says no for her sake. After all she saw Ozan kissing Esra and dragging her away, which can mean they slept together. She should have some self respect and think. Why does Ozan suddenly want to marry her?
When have we ever seen a character like that using logic and common sense? She will say yes, absolutely yes let’s get married tomorrow Ozan… and then go and gloat to Esra first chance she gets.
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:38 am Also why aren't the siblings talking to each other? Cinar doesn't tell her about Esra being Ozan's ex wife and she doesn't tell him about the kiss.
I know right. And the funny thing is they both keep on dreaming despite knowing this information.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Rari wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:52 am
UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:37 am I hope Cagla says no for her sake. After all she saw Ozan kissing Esra and dragging her away, which can mean they slept together. She should have some self respect and think. Why does Ozan suddenly want to marry her?
When have we ever seen a character like that using logic and common sense? She will say yes, absolutely yes let’s get married tomorrow Ozan… and then go and gloat to Esra first chance she gets.
I know!! its so annoying to see such caricatures in all shows.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Rari wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:52 am
If she does that, I may not feel sorry for her when the truth hits her. Coz the truth is out there before her eyes.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Some thoughts...
Even though I had an opinion of Ozan wanted to get even with Esra, I didn't get that feeling during the cuteness of episode 10. He seemed to be real and truly in love- well, he has always been in love- and very comfortably he was expressing those feelings while Esra seemed to enter into this new love adventure keeping her basket quite small! I was almost sure that had nothing to do with any revenge plans from his side.
Unfortunately, he very easily remembered the jerk in him by just hearing half of the conversation! Yazıklar olsun sana Ozan bey! [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]

@Drea canim, we certainly do feel the same! This is our place to share a shoulder for the upcoming drama and days of pain. fistbump
@UglyDuckling , I'm afraid Cagla will happily agree to that marriage and in a way, I feel she deserves to be part of a couple where her "other half" has on mind and in his heart another woman, especially after what she told Esra while they were having coffee together. Bitter coffee falan! Wait Cagla hanim, we all know who laughs last laughs the best! default_moque.gif
On another note, bitter coffee has the best taste ever...pure, strong and its aftermath! :drink_ccoffee:
As for the siblings not talking to each other about what they know, that's a part I really hate, because they both believe that what Ozan and Esra have is nothing special and things will definitely go the way they want them. Why? Because they believe they're the best that could happen to Ozan and Esra. Because of their stupid confidence and big egos. Because of the possessive characters they are and they can not accept no for an answer. Because they think they own Ozan and Esra. I just want to be there when the big slap will come! default_innocent0002
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Return to “Other Titles”