Aşk, Mantık, İntikam

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I wish Ozan would marry Cagla and then suffer for it!!!

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Rosamund wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:04 pm
Very promising indeed.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Cagla: Without Pride or Prejudice.

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Rosamund wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:05 pm I wish Ozan would marry Cagla and then suffer for it!!!
and his mother would start missing Esra default_moque.gif
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Trailer, photos and summary of ep, 11
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:07 pm

Trailer, photos and summary of ep, 11
Let's hope Esra spills the truth out.

I wanna see how Ozan will get out of the getting married thing...

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:12 pm Let's hope Esra spills the truth out.

I hope so too, it's about time Esra telling him why she divorced him back then.

Actually, I don't believe Ozan will reach the marriage stage as I hope the engagement thing will be enough to kill the jerk in him and make him make some mature decisions about his life! Cagla doesn't scare as much as Cinar does though!
Definitely, it's time for both of them to leave their stubbornness behind!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Joanne wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:45 pm Definitely, it's time for both of them to leave their stubbornness behind!
This is most important for them and also for story to go on, they are making circles constantly because of them being inatçı all the time.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:45 pm
Rosamund wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:12 pm Let's hope Esra spills the truth out.

I hope so too, it's about time Esra telling him why she divorced him back then.

Actually, I don't believe Ozan will reach the marriage stage as I hope the engagement thing will be enough to kill the jerk in him and make him make some mature decisions about his life! Cagla doesn't scare as much as Cinar does though!
Definitely, it's time for both of them to leave their stubbornness behind!
No, I don't think they will get married either. But he proposed and they will announce it together to the whole company. I'm sure the public announcement is Cagla's idea. So first, I wonder how Ozan will explain to her later that he doesn't actually want to marry her (God, that will be painful and embarrassing for both but more so to Cagla!) and second, they will have to make another announcement - that the marriage is off, which will be another embarrassment to both, but more so to Cagla! biggrint
Last edited by Rosamund on Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Well, I can not feel sorry for Cagla at this point at all. She pushed her luck and now she will reap the fruits!
Girl, it was just the night before he forgot about dining with you let aside all those years you were invisible to him and you jump on cloud nine right when he proposes to you?! Angrily too! He was mad, we could see that but you didn't??
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Well I think this is sth everyone expected to happen...
And ofc no wedding.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

mili wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:57 pm Well I think this is sth everyone expected to happen...
And ofc no wedding.
A perfect way out for Ozan bey! 🙄
Do you think he'll be angry anew now that he knows? Or he'll decide to be by her side?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Valla he deserved a bige slap for his actions!
Ozan I love you but this is sooo badddd!!

I hope now they are equal and hurt each other enough, so new page is coming. They just need to spend more time together and actually meet each other
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

Joanne wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:08 am @salonika canim, are you watching this one?
If not, give it a try, it's what we need in those hot days and between fires and desperation!
Dearest @Joanne , Yes I have been watching it and I like it very much. I have been traveling here and there with my internet being very weak at times.....this is why I have been absent from the forum...
Thank you canim for thinking of me.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Are they rushing with everything? I really didn't think the baby story would be revealed this way.

And Cagla "I know you don't love me but I will make you forget everything" is such an embarrassment to women.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:41 am And Cagla "I know you don't love me but I will make you forget everything" is such an embarrassment to women.
As well as the greatest delusion!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Does this fragman mean that he will not get married because of the baby story? One has nothing to do with the other. He gave up on Esra because he thinks she tricked him, deceived him in order to have the last laugh. Learning about their lost baby can bring them closer but it cannot fix things if he believes she's that cynical. Yani, I don't understand why they are bringing up the baby story just before the wedding.

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Rosamund wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:02 pm Does this fragman mean that he will not get married because of the baby story? One has nothing to do with the other. He gave up on Esra because he thinks she tricked him, deceived him in order to have the last laugh. Learning about their lost baby can bring them closer but it cannot fix things if he believes she's that cynical. Yani, I don't understand why they are bringing up the baby story just before the wedding.
You're right. The lost baby shouldn't change his opinion of Esra since he's convinced she played him, but it looks like the writers will use the baby story to stop the wedding and make Ozan regret his actions, I think he's probably going to be very angry with himself.
However, having taken the story in this direction (proposing to Caglar and Esra agreeing to take the job with Cinar) It looks like the next battlefield will be the company itself; If Ozan and Esra get back together then the two siblings will use the company to get back at Ozan.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Rari wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:29 pm I think he's probably going to be very angry with himself.
...or with her, for not telling him she was pregnant and lost the baby when all this was happening. Even though he was never home she should have found him and the time to tell as it was his right to know and no matter how tired, upset and angry she was with him.
Rari wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:29 pm If Ozan and Esra get back together then the two siblings will use the company to get back at Ozan.
Oh, I'm certain these two will be big trouble for Ozan (and Esra) in the next episodes. They both have all potential to become really evil, I think.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Yani,the story will turn ugly if the writers set Cinar and Cagla against Ozan and Esra. I've been hoping the characters will remain grey.

Assuming responsibility is definitely not Ozan's forte. Has it ever occured to him what happened in the past is not only Esra's fault/responsibility?

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Rosamund wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:46 am

Assuming responsibility is definitely not Ozan's forte. Has it ever occured to him what happened in the past is not only Esra's fault/responsibility?
Ozan's lack of accountability is disappointing. Esra has been making the hard decisions in their relationship since day one while he was in the bubble of being in love and working on his dream software startup. Ozan threw his toys out of the cot when Esra "dumped" him and he's been self righteously resentful ever since. He consistently fails to see things from Esra's perspective and I for one am waiting to see significant character development of Ozan as the story progresses.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Rari wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:21 pm

Ozan's lack of accountability is disappointing. Esra has been making the hard decisions in their relationship since day one while he was in the bubble of being in love and working on his dream software startup. Ozan threw his toys out of the cot when Esra "dumped" him and he's been self righteously resentful ever since. He consistently fails to see things from Esra's perspective and I for one am waiting to see significant character development of Ozan as the story progresses.
I want him to acknowledge his mother's behaviour towards Esra for starters. He should apologize for that at least. She suffered mental harassment, Esra while drunk even told him that his mother would love Cagla unlike her. Doesn't he realize how much his mother hurt her during their relationship? Or maybe he believes everything is because of Esra's lack of effort or love.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Rari wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:21 pm

From the very beginning his expectation to be supported financially while chasing his dreams reminds me of a child-parent relationship; parents support their children during their studies. But Ozan was a married man acting like a boy.

Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

I was hoping Esra is the one to tell Ozan about the baby they lost not Zeyno … I want to see Burcu deliver a high drama scene …

Really I don’t want Esra to forgive Ozan that easily … I totally agree knowing about the baby has nothing to do with what he thinks about Esra … he is not leaving the wedding because he loves and believes Esra …
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Hilal - director wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:42 pm I was hoping Esra is the one to tell Ozan about the baby they lost not Zeyno … I want to see Burcu deliver a high drama scene …

Really I don’t want Esra to forgive Ozan that easily … I totally agree knowing about the baby has nothing to do with what he thinks about Esra … he is not leaving the wedding because he loves and believes Esra …
What if he goes back to the wedding? It may take place. I didn't believe Cagla would be so silly as to say Yes, nor that it would come to organizing a wedding but here we are... He might marry her. This would be a bigger punishment for him, btw, cause he doesn't want her but he does want to make her happy, or so he said. I don't know if it occurred to him that married people share a bed, go on holidays together, have kids. He cannot even let Cagla kiss him. It would be hell to have to pretend you want to be with someone you don't want.

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I bet he will say Yes. He wouldn't let Cagla down in front of everyone.

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

A comment from YT that made me laugh:

Ozan eğer gerçekten evet diyip evlendiyse bebek olayının ortaya çıkmasının ne manası kaldı ki… Gerçekten seyirciye Çağla ve Ozan’ın evliliğini mi seyrettireceksiniz? Düğünde sonra Ozan öğrendi gerçekleri diyelim. Evli bir adamı Esra’nın peşinde mi koşturucaksınız? Şaka mısınız siz?

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

He will say yes and then suffer. But what about Esra? Will she ever trust him again? Will she ever forgive him?

Return to “Other Titles”