Aşk, Mantık, İntikam

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Rosamund wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:22 pm

What if he goes back to the wedding? It may take place. I didn't believe Cagla would be so silly as to say Yes, nor that it would come to organizing a wedding but here we are... He might marry her. This would be a bigger punishment for him, btw, cause he doesn't want her but he does want to make her happy, or so he said. I don't know if it occurred to him that married people share a bed, go on holidays together, have kids. He cannot even let Cagla kiss him. It would be hell to have to pretend you want to be with someone you don't want.
Ozan has been making decisions based on how much it will hurt Esra. Clearly he was very very hurt when Esra divorced him; on the other hand if he goes through with the wedding Esra May begin to resent him, because no matter how much you love someone if they keep hurting you then that’s a dealbreaker. Good thing we know that Esra and Ozan are endgame, but oh the trials shakinghead
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

UglyDuckling wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:03 pm He will say yes and then suffer. But what about Esra? Will she ever trust him again? Will she ever forgive him?
It’s gonna be tough.
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

By the way this dizi is now unrecognizable from the Korean original, so let’s see where the story takes us. ggimme tpopcorn
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

UglyDuckling wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:03 pm He will say yes and then suffer. But what about Esra? Will she ever trust him again? Will she ever forgive him?
I read comments on YT that when Cinar asked her if she still feels anything for Ozan and she replied 'Yes, I do', she will probably add 'Hatred'.

I really don't know if they can start over after Ozan's immature, vengeful, hateful behavior. Esra will probably get bitter.

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Esra did say when she was talking to herself after their fight: some day you will know the truth but it will be too late so she will not forgive him that easily. nnope
tdaisy

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Cry me a river Ozan
Angel

Post by Angel »

Rosamund wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:39 pm
I read comments on YT that when Cinar asked her if she still feels anything for Ozan and she replied 'Yes, I do', she will probably add 'Hatred'.
I also feel that's what she will say. No way she admits to sill loving him after this. If she does, she does she will follow it with a "but" of some sort.
Will she give Cinar a chance though. Especially if Ozan says yes.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:30 pm Esra did say when she was talking to herself after their fight: some day you will know the truth but it will be too late so she will not forgive him that easily. nnope
What's the point in forgiving him if he still feels he was the good guy back then and bad Esra ditched him because he was not successful? Finding out about the baby may push him to reflect on his attitude in the past and make him see things in a different light. If he doesn't, then he hasn't really grown up and it would be useless for them to get back together.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Some behind scenes it's what we need at the moment...heavy episodes to digest, yani.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Ah Ozan, ah! 💔
How will you fit in this suit all that you feel?

Last edited by Joanne on Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Joanne wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:47 pm
OHA! Esranin intikami basliyor! battlecry

I can almost see smoke coming out of Ozan's ears. He deserves it all especially this slap. Aptal! :tongue_pbttt:
tdaisy

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Aptal tabi!
He marries a woman he can not even touch or let her touch him just to stand by his choice?!?

Do you also think there was something wrong with editing this episode or it's just left space for some flashbacks later on? Because what is supposed to be the most powerful scene, maybe in the whole show, was the one Ozan finds out about the miscarriage but it was given in a very strange way, don't you think?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I didn't watch the full ep, but did he say yes or no?
Because on YT we don't see thst scene, yani bim saying evet.

I like how they are showing us both Esra and Ozan's fault during their marriage and in beginning it looks like he loved her and she was the one to fill for divorce for no reason. Now we can see why she did and how he was never there for any support or to show her love
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

mili wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:11 am I didn't watch the full ep, but did he say yes or no?
This is an answer we didn't get...have to wait till next episode.
Also either they were bad in editing the episode or there's more left to watch in flashbacks later on.
Kind of weird in all senses!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Ozan's reaction to the baby news was so disappointing. Oh this is what happened!! Thanks for telling me. Now I have my closure. Now I can get married to Cagla. hepman
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:29 am Ozan's reaction to the baby news was so disappointing. Oh this is what happened!! Thanks for telling me. Now I have my closure. Now I can get married to Cagla. hepman
Yeah, quite a disappointment, unfortunately!
I just hope there will be some flashbacks or we might have a "bir gün önce" or "bir hafta önce" to get some explanation of how he ended up marrying Cagla, as I believe he'll say evet.

Judging by Esra's behavior in the new trailer, the way she's mad at him, it was an evet at the wedding and he must have told her something that made her really, really upset and mad.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I was hoping till the very end he would give up the wedding, stop it or something. I'm sure he was tempted to not go back or say no - it would have been humiliating for Cagla and her family for sure, but isn't a quick death better than a long agonizing one? Yes, people would have talked and mocked them but it would have been closure. Now Cagla will agonize constantly over where he is, is he with Esra, will he ever forget her, will he ever come to love her... As long as he hadn't said yes, things could still have been fixed - he could have apologized to Cagla for misleading her, to Esra for intentionally hurting her. This stupid Yes would cause heartbreak to everyone. Going through a painful marriage and a painful divorce later seems worse to me than a spoiled wedding.

Speaking about Cagla, I didn't expect her to fall so low as to ask Esra to the wedding gown fitting. It was so ugly and pathetic.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Cagla is a pathetic and ugly character and has been one all the way. I do blame her for having Esra be a part of almost all wedding preparation but I do blame Ozan as well if not more for not stopping her! He could have simply said there's no need for Esra to be everywhere but it was fine with him to see her some more times even though he knew how much that hurt her. Because I can not believe he's not seeing that.
But God I loved her when she finally said "I just wanted to be honest with you" and spoke all about the house Ozan bought for them! I love Esra so freaking much!🧡
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

Seriously that scene where Esra told Ozan about the baby was pathetic … this was meant to be the scene … the core of the show and the conflict … I was waiting for this scene from the start and played it in my mind over and over … I was waiting for Esra to cry her heart out and me crying with her and I was waiting to see Ozan devastated … but no we got this instead …

I believe they did played it down on the drama so they could justify Ozan getting up and going back to the wedding and say “event” … neyse
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

I don't watch this one, but could it be they are sabotaging this on purpose so fox has space? From talkin with a mutual on twitter it seemed to be this was a cohorent show. Idk it smells a bit fishy to me.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Sultan Banu wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:31 pm I don't watch this one, but could it be they are sabotaging this on purpose so fox has space? From talkin with a mutual on twitter it seemed to be this was a cohorent show. Idk it smells a bit fishy to me.
Anything is possible in DiziWorld and the truth is FOX needs space, so let's see who's out!

Well, after finishing it with subs I was happy to see Ozan did oppose Cagla's evilness of having Esra with her at wedding preparation. Şükürler olsun!
He did something good, at least.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

I was wondering if Cinar forced Ozan to get married to Cagla because of that document Esra signed earlier. Cinar asked Esra to read it she didn't. Something in fine print?
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:39 pm I was wondering if Cinar forced Ozan to get married to Cagla because of that document Esra signed earlier. Cinar asked Esra to read it she didn't. Something in fine print?
Could be something there. I don't trust Cinar one bit as I believe he'll be worse than his sis when he'll realize Esra doesn't "see" him! The bad luck of these twins though, they fell in love with people who have eyes only for each other!

By the way, I forgot to say how wonderful were all the flashbacks of their wedding! Esra and Ozan seemed to be very happy back in those days, living in their love bubble and all the chaos around them coming from their families! So adorably cute!💕😍
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Sultan Banu wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:31 pm I don't watch this one, but could it be they are sabotaging this on purpose so fox has space? From talkin with a mutual on twitter it seemed to be this was a cohorent show. Idk it smells a bit fishy to me.
judging by the direction the show has taken in the last two episodes, I can't think of an explanation that makes sense. They could just as easily tell the original story which is very clear and succinct and end it very efficiently and quickly. why call it a remake if you're going to completely change the message that the original story tells? I'll never understand the world of dizi's ie. how they make their production decisions, I've started so many dizi's and abandoned them half way or even 3 quarters in because of this phenomenon of taking the show in completely opposite directions to what is originally intended.

Sorry for the rant, you make a very good point which hints at behind the scenes "production decisions" which don't take viewers into account.
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Hilal - director wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:01 pm Seriously that scene where Esra told Ozan about the baby was pathetic … this was meant to be the scene … the core of the show and the conflict … I was waiting for this scene from the start and played it in my mind over and over … I was waiting for Esra to cry her heart out and me crying with her and I was waiting to see Ozan devastated … but no we got this instead …

I believe they did played it down on the drama so they could justify Ozan getting up and going back to the wedding and say “event” … neyse
I expected the story of the lost baby would be stronger. Instead it came out flat and not convincing. Why did Esra hide her pregnancy in the 1st place. Ozan being busy trying to sell his software is not reason enough. If he had time to make babies, he surely would have had 5 minutes to be told about the pregnancy. From that point on, the whole scene got cringe worthy. ssmug

Another cringe worthy sight is the hair color of Cagla and Cinar's mother! Bu ne??? Aak
tdaisy

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

overall the first "off" episode of this show for me:
Caglar was annoying and whiny
Ozan was annoying and angry as usual (he's veering into unlikable territory)
Caglar and Cinar's mother, why is she even here?
the wedding....why???
editing was choppy.

some positive points:
Esra is outstanding and consistent ( I mean the way Burcu is portraying the character)
Love the possibility of a romance between Eko and Elif
Love Musa and Zeyno
Love the sismance between Zumryut and Menekshe ( even though they try to hide how fond they are of each other)
Love Love Love Zumryut, she stole the episode for me.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:51 pm Another cringe worthy sight is the hair color of Cagla and Cinar's mother! Bu ne??? Aak
I've noticed that 'bad' female characters are often blond or redheads in Turkish dizis. default_moque.gif

In trying to make it up to her daughter Cagla's mother is doing her a disfavor by encouraging her about the marriage. Her motives are selfish yani - winning her daughter's forgiveness. If she truly cared about her daughter, she would be worried Cagla's rushing an important life decision.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

I'm not even sure she is there to help with the wedding and be by her daughter as much as she wants to annoy Arif bey further! She's definitely jealous of the relationship the twins have with their father and she tries to have a piece of that advising them wrongly! Arif bey seems to be the only logical person in that family and will be the only one I'll feel sorry for in the future.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          

Return to “Other Titles”