Aşk, Mantık, İntikam

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:35 am I'm not even sure she is there to help with the wedding and be by her daughter as much as she wants to annoy Arif bey further! She's definitely jealous of the relationship the twins have with their father and she tries to have a piece of that advising them wrongly! Arif bey seems to be the only logical person in that family and will be the only one I'll feel sorry for in the future.
Cinar also wasn't fooled. He's thinking clearly when it comes to Cagla's marriage and their mother.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:32 pm Cinar also wasn't fooled. He's thinking clearly when it comes to Cagla's marriage and their mother.
That's true and he has been a good friend to Esra so far...but for some reason, I don't trust him (that might comes from his previous character in Baraj, I have to admit). He has all potential to be a real pain in the ass for Ozan and Esra when/if she will openly reject him.

By the way, I have seen a lot of nagging on Twitter about cut scenes especially one where Elif gives some envelopes to Esra (also there's a quiz with four pictures and one of them is that cut scene with the two girls asking which scene we liked the most and you can imagine the comments below) and that comes straight from the show's admin on Twitter. Someone is mocking us for sure and I don't like it at all.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Hilal - director
Guru

Post by Hilal - director »

Joanne wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:41 pm
Rosamund wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:32 pm Cinar also wasn't fooled. He's thinking clearly when it comes to Cagla's marriage and their mother.
That's true and he has been a good friend to Esra so far...but for some reason, I don't trust him (that might comes from his previous character in Baraj, I have to admit). He has all potential to be a real pain in the ass for Ozan and Esra when/if she will openly reject him.

By the way, I have seen a lot of nagging on Twitter about cut scenes especially one where Elif gives some envelopes to Esra (also there's a quiz with four pictures and one of them is that cut scene with the two girls asking which scene we liked the most and you can imagine the comments below) and that comes straight from the show's admin on Twitter. Someone is mocking us for sure and I don't like it at all.
Yes there was a cut scene … the episode was really short only 1:39 min … there weren’t that many events … mostly flashbacks …

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Stalker alert
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

After what he did - intentionally hurt and humiliated her, married another woman - he's courting her like nothing happened, like she's his. He's out of his mind. You're married, married!!

Unless he said No, but then Esra wouldn't be so angry at him.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Kafam çok karışık ya! Çok! Simdi bu ne!?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Rosamund wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:52 pm After what he did - intentionally hurt and humiliated her, married another woman - he's courting her like nothing happened, like she's his. He's out of his mind. You're married, married!!

I’m hoping he didn’t go through with the wedding. I won’t be able to stomach Esra cast into the role of “the other woman” it’s not fair.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

What's with the unnecessary dramatic music? tshame
They really didn't need a married Ozan stalking his ex wife trope. We should have gotten the angry unaffected Ozan from the first episodes back who is not ready to believe Esra anymore. It would have been fun to watch Esra- Cinar- Ozan- Cagla dynamics after this. Ama Yok. We get twins from the Shinning and a stupid stalker Ozan instead Trunforhills
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Rari wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:33 am
Rosamund wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:52 pm After what he did - intentionally hurt and humiliated her, married another woman - he's courting her like nothing happened, like she's his. He's out of his mind. You're married, married!!

I’m hoping he didn’t go through with the wedding. I won’t be able to stomach Esra cast into the role of “the other woman” it’s not fair.
Plus, most viewers, me included, would not be able to stomach married Ozan chasing another woman.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summary, episode 13 (dizilah)

Çınar proposes to Esra to settle in Antalya, as a branch of the company is opening there and people are needed to get it up and running. Esra, who does not want to leave her family and friends, also thinks that it will be good for her to get away from Ozan. Ozan's only concern is to talk to Esra and tell her the truth. Although every attempt results in Esra's rejection, Ozan has no intention of giving up. Finally, he finds a way and explains the truth to Esra. After this speech, Esra makes her final decision about the Antalya plan and explains this decision to Ozan in a very interesting way. Ozan's last move will be shocking.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Sghori

Post by Sghori »

We get twins from the Shinning and a stupid stalker Ozan instead

Hahaja....you cracked me up with this line. 🤣 😂
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

From few clips i watched after episode, seems that Ozan will work rreallyy heard to fix his mistake with marriage. But i like how je is trying!
On the other side Esra was right when she said that he is married and his biggest mistake and hurting moment was when he asked Cagla to marry him
Sghori

Post by Sghori »

Uff .. Chagla and her mom were SO intolerable this episode! 🙄
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Sghori wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:27 am Uff .. Chagla and her mom were SO intolerable this episode! 🙄
We all know now who Cagla has taken after!
They both need therapy if not to be in a mental hospital for some nice vacation! :whistling_tune:
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Esra telling Cagla she knows they have a fake marriage was such a slap on her face ssmug I loved it.

It also shows that Esra despite having this knowledge is not interested in Cagla's ridiculous games or Ozan's forgiveness because she has self respect and that was broken way before the marriage took place.
Hopefully Cagla realizes that Esra is what a strong woman should be.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I don't agree with what was said in the first scene between Ozan and Cagla. He was the one who proposed to her, she was sceptical at first, he insisted. But in the scene before the wedding Cagla said it was all her fault and Ozan didn't contradict her. He misled her promising to make her happy. She has her part of the responsibility for accepting when she knew he didn't love her but most of the responsibility lies with him. How graciously he let her take the blame...

Somehow I don't believe the Antalia mission will happen. But I can't think of how Ozan could possibly convince Esra to stay. His sabotage can only make he angrier. He's so presumptuous and immature.

What do you guys think will happen?

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:54 am He was the one who proposed to her, she was sceptical at first, he insisted
That's true but what he did was out of desperation...why she agreed to this proposal when it was only the night before she saw them kissing and she knew there's something there? She should have stopped him or ask him to wait ama no, She, herself said she agreed to that because that might be her only chance with him. She knew exactly where she was putting herself in and she made it happen even when he came back asked her to stop the wedding. She wanted the wedding to happen because she believes that she will be able to change Ozan's feelings with time and told him that she doesn't want to be humiliated in front of all the people, but that's not true. She wanted the wedding because she's confident everything will be as she dreams of and to me, that's how manipulative she is. Everything she said and did, especially to Esra, after coming back from the "honeymoon" is the biggest proof of what person she is and what she is after. That scene when she says let us be friends again and the next minute when she sees Esra coming she falls on him just to show who he belongs to it's beyond pathetic. I really can't feel for her, she's the victim of her own choices and decisions, having her mother as the worst consultant anyone could have.
I really don't remember her being skeptical for what, five seconds? She jumped on him saying evet, evet, evet. If she had any self-respect she should have been the one to kick him out of her house that day and the least never hurt Esra the way she did from day one.
Cinar is the one I still don't trust but so far he's way better than his twin as he never tried to hurt anyone up until now but of course, Esra is still free and he believes she will choose him in the end.
But I loved how Esra was a brave and proud woman and put them both in their places! She was strong enough to congratulate Cagla, strong enough to slap Ozan, proud enough to continue her life and work and be successful even though she is broken into pieces deep inside.

I don't know if the Antalya project will continue and what will happen but I'm sure Esra won't give in before Ozan is a free man again.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

What does Ozan mean wait for me? He tells her he knows she still loves him. Does he think in few months he can divorce Cagla and get back to Esra? So in future he will tell Cagla I kept my promise its been months let's divorce :thumbdown_meh:
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:22 pm What does Ozan mean wait for me? He tells her he knows she still loves him. Does he think in few months he can divorce Cagla and get back to Esra? So in future he will tell Cagla I kept my promise its been months let's divorce :thumbdown_meh:
I think such was their agreement and this is what he intends to do. Whether Cagla will allow it is a different issue. Maybe she'll get some sense and give up on him finally.

Sghori

Post by Sghori »

I think Cagla was partly responsible. She agreed to his proposal and purposely chose to ignore the whole Esra thing because at that point she didn't know their history and also because she was desperate to just have Ozan even when she found out.
I think Ozan is acting immature. He never should have agreed to marry Cagla. Maybe they should've let Cagla control the narrative and claimed she dumped him or changed her mind so that she could save face. But then we wouldn't have a drama 😁
But how he is acting now is not going to convince Esra. Who was a total boss BTW.. lets see what he does next...
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

It's all coming back to Ozan now, he will see how Esra felt when he was hurting her.
Tho Esra's speach might be under influence of Cagla or someone else.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

mili wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:34 am

It's all coming back to Ozan now, he will see how Esra felt when he was hurting her.
Tho Esra's speach might be under influence of Cagla or someone else.
That's what I read under the video on YT - that Cagla is probably blackmailing her, threatened her with something. Or she somehow convinced esra that it's not fair to stand in their way, now that they are married, that they have a chance to be happy if it wasn't for her, falan...

Ozan will suspect something's wrong sooner or later. First, Esraagrees to go back with him, her eyes full of love (how he softened her after all he did, I don't know), then she says she realized she has feelings for Cinar. Yeter yaa. Ozan should put two and two together.

Return to “Other Titles”