Aşk, Mantık, İntikam

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Things just got messier. And all because of Ozan's stupid impulsive decision to marry Cagla. It open a Pandora box: the games, the blackmailing of Esra, manipulating Ozan... It's like he dig a grave for himself and Esra with this marriage.

Cagla thinks she's won. Broke Esra's heart surely and entangled Ozan but she's sadly mistaken if she thinks that because Ozan slept with her he will fall in love with her. Just wait and see Caglacim.

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

So somehow Cagla succeeds in threatening Esra twice and over the same pictures! That is maybe the 1st thing I don't like about this show. It's very cliche not to mention unconvincing. Esra is not that weak to fall for Esra's manipulation that easily. Moreover, she seems to be able to make up her mind. She decides to let Ozan go one day only to change her mind the next. This is not Esra that the writers created their story around! nnope

Cagla's capabilities in being a pislik are being exploited to the point of exaggeration and I fear she will pretend she is pregnant to keep Ozan with her! ttantrum

Mert will though be the end of her.

The 2 moms continue to be very funny! The writers are succeeding in creating this love-hate very unique relationship.
tdaisy

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:53 am So somehow Cagla succeeds in threatening Esra twice and over the same pictures! That is maybe the 1st thing I don't like about this show. It's very cliche not to mention unconvincing. Esra is not that weak to fall for Esra's manipulation that easily. Moreover, she seems to be able to make up her mind. She decides to let Ozan go one day only to change her mind the next. This is not Esra that the writers created their story around! nnope

Cagla's capabilities in being a pislik are being exploited to the point of exaggeration and I fear she will pretend she is pregnant to keep Ozan with her! ttantrum

Mert will though be the end of her.

The 2 moms continue to be very funny! The writers are succeeding in creating this love-hate very unique relationship.
I haven’t watched the latest episode yet. It looks like Ozan slept with Caglar? If that’s the case she may be pregnant for real but with Mert’s baby not Ozan’s; another way to drag on the plot before her affair with Mert is discovered.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I don't wanna watch Cagla blackmailing Ozan with someone else's baby! This is not what I signed up for.

Now Esra will be again "Bitti!. I'll never forgive you, forget about me...". We watched this several times. So more of the same?
Last edited by Rosamund on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

That's right @Rari, Cagla slept with Ozan, though I'm not sure Ozan was able to have any kind of activity, that drunk he was, but of course waking up in the same bed with her will be enough for her to justify and use her coming pregnancy to keep Ozan by her. Our hopes now are on Zeynep and Musa, who are the only adults in this show that know how to communicate properly and both know some truths. They are smart enough to connect the dots and come out with the truth about Cagla and Mert and about Cagla's threats to Esra.

Agree with you @Mer(Abla), these are not Ozan and Esra we know. They used to act smart and Ozan wasn't that weak around Cagla, now he acts like a zombie while with her if all that is happening in another universe!

But I won't give up on them because I want to enjoy a)Cagla's downfall b)Eko and Elif's sweet love story c)Esra and Ozan's reunion and d) La Mamas!

I've survived this for heaven's sake...

...I know I can survive this as well!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Why are they doing this to them, to us?
And then Murat Özturk, one of the directors, is asking to be patient and do not give up the show.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:39 pm

And then Murat Özturk, one of the directors, is asking to be patient and do not give up the show.
Esra's doing the same stupid thing Ozan did. I just hope she won't marry Cinar...

So the director is asking us to be patient with the crap they are giving us - until the end of the show when Esra and Ozan may get together. I'm not watching a show just for the ending...

I don't think I'll watch the next episode.

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Esra, why do you think you will hurt Ozan by being with someone else? Didn't you push him away? What is this childish behaviour? I just can't see them back together now its beyond stupid.
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Joanne wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:39 pm

ttantrum ttantrum ttantrum
tdaisy

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Seeking Mantık part into writers' minds...
Ozan
Why would Ozan be upset seeing Esra with another man, when she was the one who made him go away more than once? Usually, when someone's having you out of his life and you've been asked about it several times, you proudly go away and you don't care anymore, right? Now you'll tell me that's Ozan and he loves her madly, ama still he has his pride and his limits, at least a real human being would!
Esra
Why is Esra falling again and again into Çağla's blackmails when she could easily talk to her parents or to Menekşe as she seems to be having a very good relationship with her/them, and explain what exactly going on? They trust their daughter and always are by her side. Not to Ozan but her family, I think she would find comfort, support and would feel safe. Let aside Eko would have gone and rip that snake's face off!

Hadi Musa and Zeynep, do some magic here!
I wish Ozan soon will hear, see or find out something that will make him search for what happened that night. Zeynep told him that Esra was about to call him, you're an expert in technology mister, search your phone, restore all your deleted messages, search Esra's phone somehow...do something!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

They are officially the most complicated dizi couple.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I don't know if I'll watch the epsiode. It's become so negative, all intrigues, abuse, fights. I'm tired of watching Esra being trampled on.

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

It is so tiring seeing Çağla having the upper hand all the time!
I hope Ozan doesn't believe her this time and that will be the beginning of unmasking her real face.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 17 (Dizilah.com)

Seeing Ozan and Çağla very closely on the boat, Esra's confidence in Ozan is shaken and she makes the most critical decision of her life. From now on, she will not wait for Ozan, she will be with someone who loves her and does not tire her heart. Making a sudden decision, Esra declares she's ready to be Çınar's girlfriend. Çınar, who cannot believe what he is hearing, is very happy. In the end, it was worth the wait, the one he loved chose him. Next up is his plan to overthrow Ozan at the company, but Ozan refuses to sit idly and watch this happen, so he orchestrates a counter move.

Çağla thinks that she has set everything right with Ozan, but Ozan's heart beats only for Esra. When Çağla sees this, she is sure that Esra has to leave the company. She prepares a plan to make Esra fall out of favor with Ozan. Will Çağla, who implements her plan knowing that it will endanger the company, be able to make Esra lose both Ozan's trust and her position in the company?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:14 pm Summary, Episode 17 (Dizilah.com)

Seeing Ozan and Çağla very closely on the boat, Esra's confidence in Ozan is shaken and she makes the most critical decision of her life. From now on, she will not wait for Ozan, she will be with someone who loves her and does not tire her heart. Making a sudden decision, Esra declares she's ready to be Çınar's girlfriend. Çınar, who cannot believe what he is hearing, is very happy. In the end, it was worth the wait, the one he loved chose him. Next up is his plan to overthrow Ozan at the company, but Ozan refuses to sit idly and watch this happen, so he orchestrates a counter move.

Çağla thinks that she has set everything right with Ozan, but Ozan's heart beats only for Esra. When Çağla sees this, she is sure that Esra has to leave the company. She prepares a plan to make Esra fall out of favor with Ozan. Will Çağla, who implements her plan knowing that it will endanger the company, be able to make Esra lose both Ozan's trust and her position in the company?
Did Cagla think that sleeping with Ozan will make him fall in love with her? [default_rolleyes.gif] Or that discrediting Esra in Ozan's eyes will automatically translate into love for her?

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:41 pm Did Cagla think that sleeping with Ozan will make him fall in love with her? Or that discrediting Esra in Ozan's eyes will automatically translate into love for her?
Of course, she did. Thanks to her mom, she got it all wrong in her mind and doesn't even care to realize or see that no matter how hard she tries, some things will not be her way! Plus if she ever really slept with him. He was so drunk that night that he would have fallen to deep sleep once his head touched the pillow. Or even better, he wasn't that drunk to be... active with her.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

May I ...[default_faim.gif] loveshower tyay
Thank you!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

And now what will happen...car accident and than everyone in hospital cry cry cry cry, soorry sorry affet beni blah blah

I really hope Ozan and Esra will clean it all and if really sth happens to Cinar and Çağla they will have clear minds and will know the truth.

In this episode really they again acted so childish, both made each other jealous and acted like 5 years old children. Club scene was so bad
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

After celebrating the new fragman... Ozan took responsibility for that meeting even though he knows in the room there are people who know that it's not like that at all. In a word, he decided to stand by Esra and protect her. That might cause him to lose the company. He has built this company for her, let him now destroy it for her. And from the ashes let them build something new together, let them finally grow together!😍
Last episode covered perfectly the İntikam part, let's start from the beginning now covering the Aşk part...we'll be left seeking Mantık though!🙄
Unless Mantık goes for Musa, Zeynep and Mert...
Musa: "I won't say anything before I'm sure (remembering the Mert hints without knowing who are referring to)but I'll have my eyes open"
Zeynep : "That's not truly you! Why you did that?" (referring to Esra kissing Cinar)
Mert: "Is it really worthy for someone who doesn't even touch you?" (referring to all Çağla's tries to be with Ozan)
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:55 am After celebrating the new fragman... Ozan took responsibility for that meeting even though he knows in the room there are people who know that it's not like that at all. In a word, he decided to stand by Esra and protect her. That might cause him to lose the company. He has built this company for her, let him now destroy it for her. And from the ashes let them build something new together, let them finally grow together!😍
Last episode covered perfectly the İntikam part, let's start from the beginning now covering the Aşk part...we'll be left seeking Mantık though!🙄
Unless Mantık goes for Musa, Zeynep and Mert...
Musa: "I won't say anything before I'm sure (remembering the Mert hints without knowing who are referring to)but I'll have my eyes open"
Zeynep : "That's not truly you! Why you did that?" (referring to Esra kissing Cinar)
Mert: "Is it really worthy for someone who doesn't even touch you?" (referring to all Çağla's tries to be with Ozan)
I'm wondering why he stopped the attack against Esra. Is it really because he trusts her integrity or he knows something? The first option seems too good to be true.
I think the scene where she tells him Cagla threatened her will be the cliffhanger. They will probably make us wait one more episode. 😐

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:04 am I'm wondering why he stopped the attack against Esra. Is it really because he trusts her integrity or he knows something? The first option seems too good to be true.
I think the scene where she tells him Cagla threatened her will be the cliffhanger. They will probably make us wait one more episode.
I think the first seed of suspicion was planted last night when Ozan was on Cagla's laptop and saw an " Antalya" file. The way she rushed to take the laptop away and make an excuse for the file watered the suspicion pretty well! He will soon put two and two together, I have no doubt and Musa will help in that a lot.
But I think he trusts her, no matter what, he knows that she would never do something that would cost him losing the company. He might be a jerk at times but he's a nice, trustworthy, fair jerk!😄

Can we appreciate the moment Zumrut started to dislike Cagla? That's really something!👏
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:02 pm
Rosamund wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:04 am I'm wondering why he stopped the attack against Esra. Is it really because he trusts her integrity or he knows something? The first option seems too good to be true.
I think the scene where she tells him Cagla threatened her will be the cliffhanger. They will probably make us wait one more episode.
I think the first seed of suspicion was planted last night when Ozan was on Cagla's laptop and saw an " Antalya" file. The way she rushed to take the laptop away and make an excuse for the file watered the suspicion pretty well! He will soon put two and two together, I have no doubt and Musa will help in that a lot.
But I think he trusts her, no matter what, he knows that she would never do something that would cost him losing the company. He might be a jerk at times but he's a nice, trustworthy, fair jerk!😄

Can we appreciate the moment Zumrut started to dislike Cagla? That's really something!👏
I agree that a normal person would make a connection and also that deep inside he knows Esra wouldn't do something like that but I don't trust the writers to *not* drag this out.

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

I think that Ozan either is sure that Esra won't sabotage his company no matter the differences between them (after all he knows her since childhood) or he wanted to cover her back no matter what even if she was guilty and that's because he's head over heels in love. In both cases, it works for me as soon, Esra will spill the beans. Another positive thing in that scene was that Esra will no doubt see the difference in both Cinar's and Ozan's reaction. Ozan was quick to doubt her while Ozan was quick to save her.

Zumrut starting to dislike Cagla is really a highlight. Cagla's fortress is starting to collapse! [default_faim.gif]
tdaisy

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

I made the sanity saving decision to skip last week's episode altogether and just watch this week's one. I'm sad to report that I wasn't confused at all, I didn't feel as though I was missing something because all was as I had left it.
Esra's dealings with Cinar are disappointing, he doesn't deserve to be used to make Ozan jealous, I would have preferred for Esra to maintain her moral high ground in this story, but I suppose that's the Intikam (revenge?) part of the story.

Ozan was interesting at the end of this episode, after the incident with Caglar's laptop he seems to be thinking and I really hope he puts 2 and 2 together and comes up with the right answer this time. His decision to back Esra up probably means that he's decided that he's willing to lose everything if it means keeping Esra, I hope that's the case.

Elif and Eko are the only romantic relief we have in this story as Zeyno and Musa don't have that much chemistry, but I still like them.

Zumrut continues to shine, her mannerisms and witticism is hilarious, her comedic timing is excellent - isn't it funny how she licks her finger before swiping the phone screen awsomeness2

I hope someone gives her an award, she's killing it!
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

I'm a small woman how much space do I need to fit in?
Çağla, that Çağla!
She doesn't know her mother-in-law yet! I'll introduce her then!
😂😂

Queen Zümrüt!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

Queen Zümrüt!

@Joanne She is the best!! LOL....
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 18 (Dizilah.com)

Esra is accused by Çağla of leaking information to a rival company, but her plan is foiled by Ozan's unexpected move. Esra is soon acquitted because no one in the company thought Esra would do such a thing. Esra goes to Ozan and asks why he made such a move. Ozan wanted to protect her. While the two are in the middle of an argument, they are shocked by some big news. Ekrem and Elif are missing. While Esra and Ozan are looking for their siblings, they spend a night where all the cards are revealed and a big showdown takes place.

Çınar goes after the person who leaked the information about the new project. After a meal with Yeşim, he is shaken by what he hears and asks Çağla to account. Çağla, who is completely cornered, loses her control. The real shock waiting for Çağla will be Ozan's last move.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:48 pm Summary, Episode 18 (Dizilah.com)

Esra is accused by Çağla of leaking information to a rival company, but her plan is foiled by Ozan's unexpected move. Esra is soon acquitted because no one in the company thought Esra would do such a thing. Esra goes to Ozan and asks why he made such a move. Ozan wanted to protect her. While the two are in the middle of an argument, they are shocked by some big news. Ekrem and Elif are missing. While Esra and Ozan are looking for their siblings, they spend a night where all the cards are revealed and a big showdown takes place.

Çınar goes after the person who leaked the information about the new project. After a meal with Yeşim, he is shaken by what he hears and asks Çağla to account. Çağla, who is completely cornered, loses her control. The real shock waiting for Çağla will be Ozan's last move.
Ohhh, I can't wait for Ozan's last move.

Return to “Other Titles”