Aşk, Mantık, İntikam

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:56 pm Ohhh, I can't wait for Ozan's last move.
So do I! And I'm so happy Çınar found out who's the one who leaked the information.
I'm just afraid that now he'll see that he's losing Esra, he will do evil, stupid things.
Why can't they make a character just wake away proudly of a relationship that is not as he wishes to be and they always make them do stupid things?
Don't even bother to answer that, I'm just saying!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:17 pm
Rosamund wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:56 pm Ohhh, I can't wait for Ozan's last move.
So do I! And I'm so happy Çınar found out who's the one who leaked the information.
I'm just afraid that now he'll see that he's losing Esra, he will do evil, stupid things.
Why can't they make a character just wake away proudly of a relationship that is not as he wishes to be and they always make them do stupid things?
My only explanation is that it wouldn't be saucy and shocking enough if a character has a moderate reaction to an event.

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Making baby steps to bring back old AMI, the end of episode and fragman gave us hope that sacma with Çağla is ending, even though for sure she will make tons of new problems
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Joanne wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:17 pm
It's such a cliche for Turkish shows. Forget about viewers, do not Turkish writers themselves get bored of writing about it? ssmug
tdaisy

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Cinar is finally turning! ssmug
tdaisy

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:01 pm Cinar is finally turning! ssmug
I had not even a tiny doubt that he would. For as long as Ozan was not a threat he was calm ( :whistling_tune: )
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 19 (Dizilah.com)

Ozan kicked Çağla out of the house. This news creates a bomb effect in the house of Yılmaz Family. Çağla and Ozan find their separation right, but Çınar is beside herself and Arif is very angry with what happened. He prepares a plan to teach Ozan a lesson. Ozan's only next goal is to get a divorce and then start a life with Esra, but Esra is distant from Ozan. Ozan offers to be friends with Esra.

Tired of arguing with Ozan, Esra accepts this offer, but Arif's move within the company causes a new break in Milenyumsoft and opens a completely different page. The balances within the company will change completely and the news of Esra and Ozan being together will shock them even further.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 20 (Dizilah.com)

The moment Ozan and Esra get close, they are interrupted by the phone call Ozan receives. Çağla had a traffic accident. Ozan rushes to the hospital, and after the conversation, he has with Arif at the hospital, Arif escalates the war he started against Ozan. Ozan is now not only unemployed but also homeless.

Arif thinks that he will intimidate Ozan like this, but Ozan has no intention of giving up. Leaving the company behind, Ozan opens a new page for himself. The fact that Çağla accepted the divorce and opened the case herself would be a ray of hope for the relationship between Ozan and Esra.

Esra, who decides to break up with Çınar, supports Ozan in his new job. On the other hand, Çınar, who is trying to make things right at Milenyumsoft, which is losing blood after Ozan's departure, makes a surprise move for this. Ozan wants to meet Esra after the divorce case. Another surprise awaits Esra and Ozan at the end of the day.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Does it mean we are saved from the pregnancy plot? :cool2_beans:
Or it's on the way now she's at the hospital?!
There's something here, impossible she agreed on everything! She's up to something! tpissed off
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:36 am Does it mean we are saved from the pregnancy plot? :cool2_beans:
Or it's on the way now she's at the hospital?!
There's something here, impossible she agreed on everything! She's up to something! tpissed off
She said she would not let Ozan divorce her. It could be pregnancy. The fact she slept with that guy, Ozan's assistant, what was his name, heard her talking on the phone with the guy... I doubt it was all for nothing.

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:57 pm She said she would not let Ozan divorce her. It could be pregnancy. The fact she slept with that guy, Ozan's assistant, what was his name, heard her talking on the phone with the guy... I doubt it was all for nothing.
I believe so too. Musa(Ozan's assistant and friend) has seen the flowers' card and heard her talking on the phone with Mert plus Mert won't leave her alone and easily, just as she won't leave Ozan. She will definitely find the right person in the hospital to help her and she will make the big announcement. But Mert knows Ozan has never slept with her, she told him herself..." he doesn't even want me when he's drunk, I took him to bed and he slept right away", so he'll know it's his baby.
It's not gonna be easy but neither difficult to get out of this game, Ozan I mean.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

The 20th episode fragman, the only one we got.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

😂😂 The queen she is!
I want to see her now being all supportive and tender to her son...she might even give her bebekler to him to start his new company!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Weird that they gave us only one fragman this week...and even that was right after episode.
Changing tactics for higher ratings or what?
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:02 pm
Rosamund wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:57 pm She said she would not let Ozan divorce her. It could be pregnancy. The fact she slept with that guy, Ozan's assistant, what was his name, heard her talking on the phone with the guy... I doubt it was all for nothing.
I believe so too. Musa(Ozan's assistant and friend) has seen the flowers' card and heard her talking on the phone with Mert plus Mert won't leave her alone and easily, just as she won't leave Ozan. She will definitely find the right person in the hospital to help her and she will make the big announcement. But Mert knows Ozan has never slept with her, she told him herself..." he doesn't even want me when he's drunk, I took him to bed and he slept right away", so he'll know it's his baby.
It's not gonna be easy but neither difficult to get out of this game, Ozan I mean.
Oh, I didn't know she confessed this to Mert, I didn't watch the subbed episode.

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Tabiki they went on with Cagla's pregnancy!!!!

Though these scenes are super cute!

But mostly cause Ilhan is [ddrooling.gif] [ddrooling.gif] [ddrooling.gif] tswoon swoon2 swoon2

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

preganancy plot is here, how tiresome! It's getting harder and harder to believe that Esra could ever come to a point where she forgives Ozan and get back with him. As a viewer their reconciliation is becoming less credible given the things they are going through, and also just seeing how much Esra struggled just to go meet Ozan after his divorce hearing, what more a pregnancy ? I know it's not Ozan's baby but the writers will have to write it in such a way that when the truth is revealed Chaglar's treachery and Ozan being too drunk to do anything is clearly shown.

Is it too much to ask that they get together now and for the rest of the story we see them together, setting up their house, having lots of family arguments with Zumrut, Menekshe etc, and dealing with company problems? They can get a lot of episodes out of that, and maybe they can show Chaglar healing and getting together with Mert, and also show us a budding romance for Cinar with one of the ladies at the office. The possibilities for a good show are endless.

Wishful thinking I know.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Rari wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:22 am The possibilities for a good show are endless.
But are all wasted in the pregnancy plot. At least this time, let them give us an Ezsan fighting together for their love, let them grow more and stop doing stupid things and finally let Musa do his magic by telling all he knows. He's smart, he can put two and two together.
And Mert, let him be our savor...when he finds out Cagla's pregnant he'll know it's his baby. Or, do you think he'll run away to avoid responsibility? That's a scenario too. Cagla will be left without a husband and a lover and that might serve her punishment.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

I hope Ayse heard the conversation between Cagla and her lover. It's high time to change course from the repetitive and by now very boring Cagla's attitude and mannerism. It's time for her to be exposed. ssmug
tdaisy

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 21(Dizilah.com)

Ozan and Esra are shaken by the news of Çağla's pregnancy. Çağla is very happy. With the thought that she will live with Ozan, she starts to collect her belongings, but with Ozan's move, her enthusiasm remains in her crop.
Ozan has doubts about this pregnancy and Ozan is not the only one who suspects.
Esra also takes Çağla to a close mark with the information she received from Zeyno.
Will Çağla be able to hide the truth from Esra, who follows her step by step?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

I think we'll all be pleased with this latest episode ladies...

I love the way feisty Esra is back, Caglar's days are so numbered.
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Musa came to the rescue once again! what would we do without him?
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

I think Cagla's not pregnant at all and she will probably say that to Mert and Esra will hear about that.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Again only one fragman??? Bad bad bad...
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

(Belated) Episode 22 Preview (Izleyici Platformu)

Esra sees that Mert has met with Çağla.
Ozan is on the yacht, looking for a clue on the night he and Çağla spent together.
Ozan and Esra share their suspicions with each other regarding Çağla. They are both certain that Çağla is hiding a very big secret.
Even though Ozan wants to immediately go and confront Çağla, Esra stops him for now. They need to act very smartly, and Musa also suggests that they come up with a plan in order to bring out the truth.
Meanwhile Mert continues to squeeze Çağla into a corner. Çağla arranges for a meeting with Mert so that she can get him out of her life permanently, however, she is totally unaware that Esra and Ozan are following her.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

This is all such a cliche.

Return to “Other Titles”