Aşk, Mantık, İntikam

salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

Totally a cliche.....Of course, Cagla has manipulated the DNA results.....
Why do these writers do this? Why?, why would you want to be with someone that does not love you and loves someone else?

Fantasy in Dissyland or reality in the society?
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

Finally!!!!!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

It's been so loongg!!!!
This is probably mid episode and scenes from frag 1 are at the end... meaning all the magic will be broken, again
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Aşk Mantık İntikam Episode 23 Preview

Ozan and Esra now know who Mert is. Mert goes to the office to speak with Ozan, but due to certain obstacles put before him, he is unable to speak with Ozan.

Ozan and Esra have compiled a complete file regarding who Mert is. Step by step they are tracking him down.

Çağla has been squeezed into a corner, and Mert has no intentions of going anywhere.

Finally in the end the long-awaited confrontation takes place. Ozan, Çağla, and Mert are all sitting around the table face to face.

Meanwhile Esra makes a very important decision. Following this decision no ones life is going to ever be the same again.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Comment section on YT is full of hate at every video!!
They really messed it up with current plot!

And now what? Esra will come back after few years with a child, while Ozan will live with Çağla...
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

mili wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:56 am Comment section on YT is full of hate at every video!!

And now what? Esra will come back after few years with a child, while Ozan will live with Çağla...
I've been thinking the same - Esra may turn out to be pregnant. biggrint

What happened is a horrible cliche, we predicated it before the episode. I hope they don't drag Cagla's pregnancy, no one wants to watch it.

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Rosamund wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:14 am
mili wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:56 am Comment section on YT is full of hate at every video!!

I've been thinking the same - Esra may turn out to be pregnant. biggrint

What happened is a horrible cliche, we predicated it before the episode. I hope they don't drag Cagla's pregnancy, no one wants to watch it. They should wrap it up already.

Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

I can't believe the writers are this determined to thwart true love at every turn, yazik. I can't stand to see Caglar on my screen anymore, Cinar is a huge disappointment and what's the story with Mert? Wasn't he going on about how he wants it all, both his child and Caglar? so why did he lie to Ozan, that was his chance to get everything out in the open - so I guess we can conclude he just wants money or maybe he's scared that Caglar will abort the baby. Why would you want to have a baby with a woman like that anyway?

There were some beautiful moments between Esra and Ozan, but all too fleeting among the chaos and lies. It's really not fun to watch anymore, I would have loved for them to take the story in a different direction but alas......
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Rari wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:40 am I can't believe the writers are this determined to thwart true love at every turn, yazik. I can't stand to see Caglar on my screen anymore, Cinar is a huge disappointment and what's the story with Mert? Wasn't he going on about how he wants it all, both his child and Caglar? so why did he lie to Ozan, that was his chance to get everything out in the open - so I guess we can conclude he just wants money or maybe he's scared that Caglar will abort the baby. Why would you want to have a baby with a woman like that anyway?

There were some beautiful moments between Esra and Ozan, but all too fleeting among the chaos and lies. It's really not fun to watch anymore, I would have loved for them to take the story in a different direction but alas......
Cagla did threaten him she'd abort the baby if he tells Ozan. I guess he sees the fragile, desperate side of her and is trying to protect her.

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

I haven't watched the episode yet ama I've seen pictures with Esra and a junior nerd at her mother's place...means that we'll have some years jump and Esra's coming back with Ozan's son meanwhile Cagla's enjoying married life to him?!?!?!
Hate, hate, hate!!!!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

@Joanne I just read how much the fandom hates Cagla and the fact that the writers make her always win. This is a problem that is reflected in the numbers. Maybe, the fandom will be heard and the writers will minimize Cagla. Let's see....
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

@salonika, to be honest, my problem's not Cagla herself - got to be happy a person has a job these days in Turkey and everywhere- my problem is the messages the whole stupid situation they're in is giving! Money can buy everything, feelings, humanity, people and it's good to live a life with someone who doesn't really care about you as long as your plans are working! Çok yazık!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Andd there you go

Though till we see more, i have a little hope this can be some kind of dream
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

mili wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:48 am Andd there you go

Though till we see more, i have a little hope this can be some kind of dream
Noooo. It's even worse than we thought. What is this parody?! Esra with Cinar?! shakinghead

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

This is horrible.
So Esra took a big decision by breaking their marriage and again took the same decision by keeping their child away from the father. How can Ozan ever trust her again?
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

I know I say that for every lovey show that is stretched until it became stupid: why can't the writers/producers stop it when the story is over? Why do they keep on doing the same thing over and over again? Nothing new happened in the last few episodes and the focus has shifted from the leads to either the 2 moms or Eko and Elif.

Although Esra getting pregnant is nothing but a cliche, I hope the writers take a new approach to continue the story and not go on with the same extraordinary things that Cagla and probably now Cinar are able to do to keep Esra and Ozan apart. I say that knowing from now that my wish will not come true! ssmug
tdaisy

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Please, give me patience!
If Cinar's married to Esra, how come Ozan doesn't know "they" have a son?!?! Isn't he with Cagla? Part of the company or still married to her?!?! Weren't they family...like twins?!?!?
Dream, cliche, whatever...stupidity for sure!!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Drea
Verified Member

Post by Drea »

Joanne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:03 pm Please, give me patience!
If Cinar's married to Esra, how come Ozan doesn't know "they" have a son?!?! Isn't he with Cagla? Part of the company or still married to her?!?! Weren't they family...like twins?!?!?
Dream, cliche, whatever...stupidity for sure!!
I was thinking the exact same thing. There’s no way Ozan wouldn’t have that information. Maybe his reaction is from seeing Esra with the child and Cinar after so many years?

I’m hoping it’s a nightmare from either one of the two, but also realize that the hope is futile. Lol
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

I've just been looking at the fragmans on YouTube, you can now translate viewers' comments into English so I was able to scroll through a lot of the comments. the general consensus is that people are tired of the direction this show has been taken with all the clichés and stupidity. I wonder how the ratings are doing officially? A lot of people are upset about what's going on in this show.

I think the scene with the child is Ozan dreaming, I hope it is a dream. If it's not a dream then it will be yet another illogical cliché - Esra didn't want Caglar's child to grow up without a father but she lets her own child grow up without his father??? make it make sense!
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

There are strong winds in Turkey and Istanbul...any little piece of logic has gone with the wind...never to be found again!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Joanne wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:57 am There are strong winds in Turkey and Istanbul...any little piece of logic has gone with the wind...never to be found again!
Kizzzz :roflroll2: :roflroll2: :roflroll2: :roflroll2: :roflroll2:
Let's hope it won't work for other shows too
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Episode 24 Preview

Four years have passed. Ozan is still married on paper to Çağla. He is now the father of a daughter named Ela.
When Esra went to London four years ago, the whole life of both of them changed. Esra married Çınar in London and had a son named Atlas. However, it is more than a child that Esra raised and gave birth to in her womb four years ago.

Four years later, Esra and Ozan's paths cross again. Although her family welcomes Esra, who has come to Istanbul from London for Ekrem and Elif's wedding, with longing and happiness, Ozan is filled with destructive anger.
Following his illness, Arif gathers his children, Esra and Ozan, and makes such a request from them that everyone's lives will inevitably cross again.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

And there goes the hope of all being a dream...

I hope this timejump will lead us to some more rational moves and not sacma plot by writers also I hope it will make them slowly wrap this story.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

mili wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:39 pm And there goes the hope of all being a dream...

I hope this timejump will lead us to some more rational moves and not sacma plot by writers also I hope it will make them slowly wrap this story.
They should have done that a long, long time ago...there was no need at all to make Cagla dope out a new plan every day and think of a new lie unless their goal was to show how stupid men can be. Well, they succeed that!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

I thought we were going to second chance romance trope in this dizi but we are at thrid fourth chance I can't keep up spinsmiley
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

UglyDuckling wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:28 am I thought we were going to second chance romance trope in this dizi but we are at thrid fourth chance I can't keep up spinsmiley
[default_biggrin.png]

Ozan is living a deeply meaningful life of one-night stands, checking up on 'his' daughter and Cagla's mother skills, and dreaming of Esra. Esra's is just as meaningful - hiding a child from his father, with a man she doesn't love. [default_rolleyes.gif]

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Does Esra's little boy look like Ozan with those glasses or is it just me? default_moque.gif

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

So the destiny "played" with them and brought them together, aka Cagla and Cinar's father is not going to run the business anymore and he is leaving it all to young generation which includes Ozan and Esra too...
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Ok so, the new guy that joined the show is someone who will be enemy of company and all that will bring them working together aka Ozan and Esra will together fight and eventually win, we know how things are going...

Got to say I am weak when it comes to these 'time jump reunions', either couples or specially those children showing up, father hugging them etc. no matter how big cliche it is I am like [loveboat.gif] heartshower

But I like how they are managing to have the high ratings in quite crowded Friday, only Aziz has higher ratings than them in all categories.

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Rosamund wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:11 pm Ozan is living a deeply meaningful life of one-night stands, checking up on 'his' daughter and Cagla's mother skills, and dreaming of Esra. Esra's is just as meaningful - hiding a child from his father, with a man she doesn't love.
Cagla is fine with Ozan's one night stands as long as its not Esra default_moque.gif

Esra's decision makes no sense :thumbdown_meh:

Return to “Other Titles”