salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

Aşk Mantık İntikam 25. Bölüm 1. Fragmanı

Oh Cinar, you are so pathetic.....
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Ok so there was nothing between them for years? They just lived together maybe, even though the boy is calling him 'baba'
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

These twins are really something! Both lunatic to skies and back!
Cagla considers her marriage real and happy even though Ozan's not living with her and Cinar believes that Esra has developed feelings for him even though he knows it's just an agreement!
Arif bey hopefully comes for their rescue now that he knows that Cagla is paying Mert all these years to keep him silent and his first movement to keep them all back in Istanbul will have some results.

What I hate is - other than the stupidity - that writers made two little kids live away from their biological parents, in a sick environment and believe that it is family just to make the twins happy!🙄🤦‍♀️
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Do we really need a new character? [default_rolleyes.gif]

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Rosamund wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:38 pm Do we really need a new character?
Ofc! When things go wrong in all directions it's the easiest for writers to bring, lost brother, sister, ex lover, husband, wife or friend from childhood who is the biggest enemy...a simple way to add more fuel to fire and make it burn again.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Episode 25, Summary

Çağla, who heard Esra and Çınar talking about Atlas, learned the truth. She pressures Çınar to return to London as soon as possible.
However, Çınar is hesitant to leave their father. Esra, on the other hand, wants to return as soon as possible to get away from Ozan. But events do not develop as Esra expected. What happened to Atlas causes her to reconsider her decision.
While investigating the person who is dealing with Millennium Soft, Esra reaches the name of Ayaz Karakoç. Now the question before her is who is this man and why is he dealing with them…
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I'm watching the new episode against my better judgment.

How could Ozan ever forgive Esra for hiding his child from him?!

How could they tell the children Your father is not your father. And how are Ozan and Cinar supposed to stop loving these children? They have other fathers, they would have to distance themselves. It will be a mass disaster.

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Rosamund wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:39 pm I'm watching the new episode against my better judgment.

How could Ozan ever forgive Esra for hiding his child from him?!

How could they tell the children Your father is not your father. And how are Ozan and Cinar supposed to stop loving these children? They have other fathers, they would have to distance themselves. It will be a mass disaster.
have tuned in too, after 100 years. and I am also thinking how they will make it...also now we'll have whole drama with DNA, Ozan probably doing test secretly, it will be quite a drama
Ohh and plus we had a scene where Ozan says how he feels happy when he is with Atlas.. orageodesespoir
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

What now - because Esra is in town, Ozan is giving up one-night stands? default_moque.gif

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

@Rosamund did he mention to Cagla that he wants a divorce or I misunderstood? Or he just want to tell to Ela truth about their relationship

Also that scene with Esra and Zeyno was bad written...she first said how he looks like Ozan and when she is looking at him at night she only sees Ozan, later to confirm that Atlas is Ozan's son :ko2_knocked: :thumbdown_meh: default_doh tcuckoo
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Evet Ozan asked for divorce...

And mystery solved, the neew guy is brother!
New drama on the way...lot of DNA tests to be done soon

Got to say that even though plot is sacma, episode was still more than ok. There are no long and boring scenes, specially no some fillers. Two mothers keep the humor and "drama" on high level, Esra and Ozan playing around each other same as before, Cagla is the same witch but her powers and her dirty moves are slowly loosing their strength...all in all it's fine.
This one can go up to 30 eps or 32 to finish al wrap it all, if they don't cut it early ofc but even with sacma plot this can last a bit
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Will Ozan ever trust Esra again? She broke him heart twice and walked away. Its so difficult to recover from such betrayal again.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:44 am Will Ozan ever trust Esra again? She broke him heart twice and walked away. Its so difficult to recover from such betrayal again.
I'm sure he will...default_moque.gif
Atlas already told his grandmother his "parents" are not kissing or hugging, it's a matter of time he tells that to someone else too. Then, Ozan one day he'll measure her betrayal with his and will find out the whole truth and all roads will lead to Esra...again.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

UglyDuckling wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:44 am Will Ozan ever trust Esra again? She broke him heart twice and walked away. Its so difficult to recover from such betrayal again.
This is summer dizi after all, so some logic is usually left behind.
But really both Ozan and Esra hurt each other so many times in different ways, so even this betrayal and hiding the truth is nothing.
Once truth is out they will run to each other with open arms
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

And another cliche, they are going together solving mysteries, finding lost relatives etc. ama neyse Esra and Ozan are working together [loveboat.gif]

Btw this brother wants Ozan to have nothing and it seems like Ozan just collected himself after drama, yes we had time jump but for us it's been 2 episodes default_moque.gif
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Episode 26 Summary(tvdunyasii.com)

Ozan, who is shaken by Ayaz's statement that they are brothers at the wedding, still doubts the accuracy of this information.
Esra says he can't run away from this confrontation any longer and supports Ozan in meeting his father. Will Ozan, who finally confronts his father, be able to get the answers to the questions that have been gnawing at him for years?
On the other hand, Çağla, who cannot digest Ozan's decision to divorce, tries to discourage Ozan with various maneuvers, while Ayaz continues to corner Ozan in every field.
Although Ozan and Esra try to stay away from each other, the situations they are in bring them side by side. Faced with Ayaz unexpectedly, Esra will be shocked by Ayaz's offer to her.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Only one fragman gaah
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

A short and kind of fast episode...just long enough to put all drama
I do like how things are developing lately.

Since we have two signals of Ozan being Atlas's dad plus this pislik knowing the truth too, I give them 2-3 episodes till secret is revealed.
I doubt Esra will do or accept what ever Ayaz says or threatens her.

The plot with Çağla was expected and it totally leads to her being locked in mental hospital at the end while Ozan is living with two of his children.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Zümrüt Korfalı, The Queen!🧡
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Atlas is too cute!!!

Zumrut is still the best. Her scene with Ozan in the latest episode when he asked about his dad was just so heart wrenching.

Even though the story is going in weird directions, the weirdness is well written if that makes sense.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Thank you Ayaz!

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

mili wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:10 pm Thank you Ayaz!

Indeed. Now Ezra will say I came to tell you, falan... How will Ozan ever trust her is beyond me.

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

But I love how she says "my child" to Cinar!
Rosamund wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:29 pm How will Ozan ever trust her is beyond me.
Ohh, we all know he will one day soon. Because the universe...bla bla and the same universe will go against Cagla(and Cinar) one day soon.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Episode 24, Summary

Cornered by Ayaz's offer, Esra decides to tell Ozan everything.
After learning about this, Cinar makes an offer to Ayaz that he cannot turn down, so as not to lose Esra and Atlas.
Çağla, on the other hand, does not hesitate to use Ela to dissuade Ozan from getting a divorce.
The game that Cinar has created with Ayaz will cause Ozan to face the facts at a moment he never expected.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I'm afraid the scene where Ayaz tells Ozan will be the cliffhanger.

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Rosamund wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:24 am I'm afraid the scene where Ayaz tells Ozan will be the cliffhanger.
Whenever it happens it's good it does. If it's than las one than the next one will be all about it, which gives them enough story. I am kind of ok with it.
Only thing i want from them is more and more Ozan and Atlas scenes!!!
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

mili wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:50 am more and more Ozan and Atlas scenes!!!
I'm dying for an allergy scene together or them eating chocolate together🧡🤎
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

This episode is actually hard to watch!
So so many burdens, problems, pain on Ozan's back... Esra is breaking just because of deciding how to tell Ozan about Atlas and also whole mess with Ayaz.
Cagla for sure will go to mental hospital, and hopefully very soon, her terror is unbearable, literally whole family is suffering and poor child, she doesn't even think about her for a second. Though it's good that Mert showed up since her focus now won't be only on Ozan
Rari
Verified Member

Post by Rari »

Esra has become a grey character in my eyes. She claims to love Ozan and I believe she does, and yet all the decisions she’s made so far have done nothing but hurt him. She sends Chinar, who hates Ozan to negotiate with Ayaz who also hates Ozan and then she has the nerve to ask Chinar what common ground they reached!!

And how is it that Eko has had no character growth so far, 27 episodes and he’s actually getting worse, it boggles the mind - Elif marrying Eko is a concept that lacks credibility, the more you assess her education, personality and exposure and compare them with his - not credible, the only thing they have going for them is they grew up together.

Ozan’s situation is what bugs me the most. Esra is keeping his son away from him and Caglar is keeping his “ daughter” away from him. It’s an infuriating situation.

Return to “Other Titles”