Üç Kuruş

.ada.

Post by .ada. »

This looks so bad, but after all, there were shows with great promos and posters that turned out to be a disappointment.
divadutchess
Verified Member

Post by divadutchess »

Ay Yapim is just being lazy now.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Hmm....
They tried to imitate the Cukur s1 main poster, but that one was well shot. I don't know if it was their intention that you don't see the serial killer at his car first, but you really look at him the last. The idea is good, but not well executed imo.
And I agree, the show itself could be actually good, Kalp yarisi has good ratings despite the most basic and bad posters and promo. Oh and I still see commenst it will flop because the cast has no starpower, as if the audience cares how much imdb points one has.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Hadi bakalım.... Tho i can suspect that big war will be between two sides aka fans supporting police and gypsy side. New war on Twitter is coming!
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I was about to hate this one but this is looking cool, yani it's just another sequel after Icerde, even music is the same again.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

It’s really nothing special, just a mix of Icerde and Cukur. Ay Yapim is so confident that this will be a succes just because the previous two were. What if it flops? Then what? default_moque.gif tpopcorn

I’m not really impressed so far, but i’ll give it try (i think).
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

Ekin Koc is so hot that there is no way I will be missing out on this :bounce_face:

I agree it looks like a mix of Cukur and Icerde, but with the focus being on Roma people and their neighborhood, I think this can have a nice twist. Overall I didn't really click with any mafia show except these two, so if this turns out to be a mix of them there is no way I won't like it.

When it comes to music, Toygar seems to be recycling beats all the time, the music in Yargi is also quite similar to the one from Alev Alev so it's not too much of a surprise.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

If any one them is as crazy as Yamaç than I think people will like it. Ekin Koç seems to be the one.

Return to “Other Titles”