Evlilik Hakkında Her Şey

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

mili wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:23 am I am wondering if at some point they will make us feel empathy with Colpan or it's impossible no matter what. In this episode she got few really big surprises and lost battles she thought she can easily win. Will she forever be ice queen or she will change.

Ah Sanem ah...but maybe it's good for her to learn from her mistakes and change some tings and her behavior rather than to drag all her problems for long time.

By far my fave character is Yildirim, I like his attitude, but I am wondering what is actually his goal, well next to getting Azra back he has something else on his mind. We haven't seen a lot about him or any development, all focus is on 4 girls well and Sergen, serefsiz.

Also good how they are giving lot of time/minutes to side stories and let us get introduced to them even more and get connected.
I think he wants to take revenge from someone. I don't remember in which episode and what he said with someone on phone.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

valentia wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:26 am think he wants to take revenge from someone. I don't remember in which episode and what he said with someone on phone.
Yes yes we saw it, he didn't came by chance to Istanbul and tp work with Erman bey, he knew Azra was there.
======

Btw maybe it's just me, but that scene when Sergen brings kids in office, and the oldest daughter doesn't know how to talk to Yildirim, should she say dayi because he can be her father! What if she is his daughter????? It crossed my mind, after we saw Songul and her whole drama. I am not so sure about the timeline and how old all of them are, plus when Azra and Sergen got married, tho Yildirim said they were the same age as Gunes.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Actually, that's a theory I would love @mili cim!
And more likely Azra doesn't even know that it was her mother who has driven Yildirim out of her life!
Çolpan probably doesn't want her daughters to make the same mistakes she did in their age but it seems she has failed big until now because Azra is married to someone like her dad, Sanem has her own issues and Güneş is willing to get married in that young age when she doesn't even know what she wants...or actually, she knows she doesn't want to get married! It's their need and right to go against Çolpan and her autarchy for once.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 4 (Dizilah.com)

While trying to get over the traumatic night she lived, Azra is forced to concentrate on her work with a new case. A website called "Hidden Room", which is used by married people to have illicit relationships is cyber-attacked and the names of the site users are exposed. Azra is unaware that this scandal, which has shaken the whole country, will also turn her own life upside down.

While Çolpan wants to hide what Sanem and Azra have learned from Güneş, she will find herself with another obligation. The possibility of his mistakes surfacing corners Sergen. Meanwhile, Songul will face his children*. Faruk, on the other hand, will try to melt the ice a little with a surprise he organizes for Azra and her family.

Sanem decides that she can't keep quiet anymore after learning new facts about her family. Güneş, which is overwhelmed about marriage, is unaware of the great disaster that awaits her.

* I believe it's " Songul will face her children" - but I'll leave it as it is in the original.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Xrissi

Post by Xrissi »

I just started to watch this and saw all 3 episodes in 2 days, really liked it, such a good script about human nature, feelings and trauma. I like Çolpan's character, such an experience makes you super tough, but it can be easily seen that despite her toughness she really wants all the best for her daughters. She made many mistakes, but just because she thinks she knows what is better. She lost control of Faruk and now she became a control freak.
I like the fact that even though the 3 girls had the same past experiences, it affected them differently. The writers really surprised very well the human nature and psychology. And they inserted a lot of question marks with Yıldırım revenge, Sergen s affair and Çolpan's past. I hope it will get good ratings from now on too cause I really enjoy it.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Sanem made me even sadder this episode, all her ways are cut, nothing she does actually works, no wonder why she totally lost it at the end of episode.

I am loving Azra but she needs to lose the case with that crazy wife and Sanem and rapper boy should win the custody! Salak took pills, got into coma and than fixed the kitchen /mikemyersf /mikemyersf

Offf Sergan's days are counted!!! He is loosing it! At first i thought that Yıldırım is behind some of jobs but he wasn't and even he wanted to help Sergen at the end.
What we saw at the end was scene from one of first fragmans and also first episode.

In this episode there were no hard feelings between Azra and Yıldırım, at least she wasn't rude as before, kıvırcık is totally getting some points in next episode.

And back to the start of episode, it's good that woman survived and ho satisfying was to see father coming and asking for forgiveness. After he pushed his daughter into hell he realized his mistake. Sad scene was when the son covered himself from Sergen during breakfast deprosmiley

Güneş's drama is ok, nothing new and we need it as side story and something going on with youngest sister.

Also at the end I am pretty sure father has some evil intentions and he didn't come back by chance. Colpan got him.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Wow, this episode is sooo good!✨

Canım Sanem!💔 The best way to protect your loved ones is to say the truth, even if it's hurtful it will be appreciated sooner or later. If they allow you, of course... She was so brave, to tell the truth, but I'm afraid that will affect her badly and she will put more pressure on herself and then punish herself with her choices, yani a never-ending circle she's lost in. deprosmiley
Azra on the other hand is about to lose the ground under her feet and that will be hours later when she allowed herself to be her father's daughter and play with him, a chance she never had as a kid, and fewer hours before she once again expressed her trust to Sergen. :help_imdat:
Öff Sergen, sen ne şerefsiz bir adamsın! gaah
The engagement party was a tragic parody ama Güneş was saved from something she didn't want deep inside. It's a pity she lost the man she loves, but does she really? I mean that's all she knows as a relationship and seemed more like a habit than love. I hope she clears her mind and sees things from another perspective.
Yıldırım, I might not know what he's up to but I love how protective he is to Azra. Harika adam! [uff.gif]
All cases are quite interesting but my top two are Songül - Alpay and Vural- Eylul cases. I want the best for Songül and Vural!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

The missed chances...sometimes life pays you back for what you've missed!
Azra and her Dad...🤎

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
divadutchess
Verified Member

Post by divadutchess »

Obsessed with this show!
Xrissi

Post by Xrissi »

Oh wow the last episode was fire! Poor Sanem, I think she is the most traumatised by the whole story. Güneş was a baby and she does not remember anything. Azra was bigger and at least she got some memories with her father (the spinach eggs at least) and when the whole thing happened she could process and understand the situation even if was very hurtful for her. But for Sanem - it impacted her in the worst way possible. I stand by Çolpan - she endured it until her baby was in danger. Even though she is tough and not expressing her love feelings, everything she has done was to protect her daughters. I think Faruk has a dark side no matter how much he tries to play the role of the nice (grand) father. Maalesef life is not fair and Azra will suffer a lot because of Sergen. She did not deserve such a disappoinment.
Anyways I love the characters construction in this series. I wish there was an episode each day😁 can't wait for next week!
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:45 am
How dare that guy, Songul's husband, mock Azra? If someone should be ashamed it's him and her husband. Serefsiz.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 5 (Dizilah.com)

The "Saklı Oda" scandal, which fell like a bomb on the Günay family, shook everyone deeply. While experiencing the pain of finding herself in one of the situations she has faced for years due to her job, Azra pursues her husband's secrets. Her client, Süreyya, is also unexpectedly involved in this process. In addition, although she does not want to stay close to Yıldırım at a time when she is so sensitive and weak, it is inevitable that some confrontations will occur between the two.

Alpay, who wants to convince Songul to make a deal, will confront Songül, but this meeting will reach an unexpected point. Sergen, on the other hand, goes against Yıldırım, whom he sees as the closest threat, due to the pain of what happened and the fear of losing Azra.

Meanwhile, an offer made by Ural will leave Sanem undecided. While another truth that Çolpan hides is revealed, her relationship with her children will gain a new dimension with Faruk's confession. Azra's worst nightmare awaits at the end of an adventure the three sisters embark on while trying to get away from their experiences.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Çolpan's never-ending secrets, again! I wonder who that woman was protecting all these years, herself, her daughters, or Faruk? I mean, after all the only one who seems to be fine is Faruk and all four women are more than broken and devastated! If he's a jerk, girls should have known about it, maybe not at a young age but later unless their mother has her share in that story and if she was supposed to say the truth she would have said what's her part in that.
Azra coming face to face with her biggest fear, a husband just like her dad! Who happens to be Çolpan's choice. Coincidence, fate, or mistake?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika »

Evlilik Hakkında Her Şey 6. Bölüm Fragmanı
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

This episode was a bit chaotic, but still good, especially the last half hour. I always enjoy any scene with Colpan and her daughters, the sisters, Sanem and her rapper default_moque.gif

Sarp finally shaved that hair away...

Gökşen Ateş playing Sergens mistress, idg why she always gets those roles. That Cem Tatlitug drives me crazy :ko2_knocked:
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Got to say i was happy when i saw Goksen, cause she knows how to play those roles, ofc was the best as Yıldız in Cukur and in Alev Alev was fine.
Butt that end of episode...damn I knew Azra wasn't going to Yıldırım's house but I was hoping she will, and than boom.

I loved how all girls came together and hugged, supported Azra, for 5 episodes we watched them fighting with Colpan and now she was there for them.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

salonika wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:27 pm Evlilik Hakkında Her Şey 6. Bölüm Fragmanı
After what Sergen did, he's shameless enough to try explaining himself and be shocked that Azra wants a divorce? Like being part of that kind of club can be explained just like that: I'm sorry! I was lonely, you were working a lot, you are more successful than I am so I needed some comfort, it was just sex, it didn't mean anything, I will never do it again... It wasn't a one-night thing, he was part of a club!

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

I am sure they will get their ratings back..I watched live and they started almost 20 minutes late, had several commercials and an insane long pause till we saw the new fragman. I know what fox is trying here...

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

It's hard to fight MA, but they won't hit ratings like last year for sure. Also there was Beşiktaş match so it affected ratings too.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

I've finished the episode late last night and wow!
Seems that no matter what's going on and how much girls hurt each other by words and actions, their bond is so strong that nothing can break it, not even life as it comes to them. And that's simply wonderful! 💜💜
Sergen and the pislik he is, keep forgetting that he has to deal with the best divorce lawyer in the country, so what the heck is trying to hide? Azra has her way to finding the truth and I think that woman's voice and Sureya's help lead her to that hotel room. That was so satisfying, opening the door and seeing Azra there, like, Surprise!!
I wonder though who's at Yildirim's door. Maybe the person he's on the phone, planning something? I guess that would be a surprise for us.
Poor kids 💔trying all they can to keep their parents together and Miray! such a wonderful daughter to her mother!!
So their father is...running out of time and I can't but love how he always said "you better ask your mother" as he doesn't want to say anything before Çolpan explains to the girls. Could he be that bad and I don't see it? There must be something because she doesn't say and could it be only her love the reason she was sending him the money all these years? I doubt that.
Sanem💕💕 oh my, I love her so much! I think she's a step away of falling in love and that might be her first time! She's lucky because Vural seems to be a nice person and they match perfectly, both joyful and funny! can't wait for next episode!

And need to say...Alpay ne iğrenç bir adam! And that Okan(?), Sureya's husband, şerefsiz!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Girls' song...

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

That woman is shameless enough to go to Azra's daughter?!

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:29 pm That woman is shameless enough to go to Azra's daughter?!

That and Sergen attacking Yildirim because it's always somebody else's fault. Look at your damn mirror good for nothing, ığrenç adam!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Sergen and his gf can leave, AzYil loading.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 6 (Dizilah.com)

After talking to Sergen and Jale, Azra will make an extraordinary effort not to reflect the situation on her children while trying to face what she has been through. When she has to work together with Sergen due to work, everything becomes even more difficult for her.

Meanwhile, Jale, who is after Azra's family, will approach Miray. While the past notebooks continue to open between Yıldırım and Azra, Sergen, who is aware that he is about to lose his wife, will no longer be able to control his reactions.

While Colpan is on the verge of bankruptcy, she is aware that the only way out for Cevher Law is the case of Berksoy. Azra, who learned the situation of her mother, albeit late, will have to make a difficult decision between family and work. While all this is going on, Ceylan is unaware of Eşref, who has recovered and started his job at Arsen Law, and is determined to attack himself and Azra.

Eylul will start a new game to prove that her divorce with Ural is unnecessary before the judge. The Berksoy case reaches a surprising conclusion after the high struggles of the parties. When the whole family comes together at the end of the day, Azra will change the course of events by making a statement that will surprise everyone.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Who are Ceylan and Esref?
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I don't like the cliche with the mistress attacking the children. I could have done without it.

I hope Azra will not lose the case on purpose so that her mother's firm can survive. It wouldn't be fair to herself nor to her customer.

Statement, what statement? [default_e13716.gif]

Return to “Other Titles”