Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Mahkum

Post by Sultan Banu »

Channel: Fox
Production: MF Yapım
Director: Volkan Kocatürk purpleheart
Writer: Uğur Güneş

Adaption from: İnnocent Defendant (South Korea)

"Park Jung-woo is a prosecutor at Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office. One day, he wakes up and finds himself a convict on death row. Suffering from temporary amnesia, Jung-woo has no idea what transpired to land him in prison. He struggles to recover his memory and clear his name. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocent_Defendant

Cast:

Onur Tuna, Seray Kaya, İsmail Hacıoğlu, Tugay Mercan

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Onur also announced it

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Was she in utc? I believe she did the nails of the rich women

https://www.birsenaltuntas.com/dizi/onu ... ecek/1744/

Anyway, she plays Onur Tuna's wife in the show.
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

Yes, she was in Kuzgun too. Pretty bland choice if she is supposed to be one of the leads tbh, expected someone better for Onur.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

First trailer is out for this one

But Fox has a full week... which means someone will get cut off...
belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

I like this trailer better than the first. Ismail is so arresting to watch.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

I will definitely try it out, because Volkan Kocatürk is directing @Nora 👀
And hopefully it won't get watered down like Yargı which I ditched now.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

.ada. wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:12 pm Yes, she was in Kuzgun too. Pretty bland choice if she is supposed to be one of the leads tbh, expected someone better for Onur.
She was replaced now with an actress idk.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Sultan Banu wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:20 am I will definitely try it out, because Volkan Kocatürk is directing @Nora 👀
And hopefully it won't get watered down like Yargı which I ditched now.
Really? He is really the best :bbeatingheart: On what day tho, because sunday is all for Yargi biggrint

Why did you ditch Yargi? tsad For me it’s the only exciting show and the best one this season
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

This looks good but its Fox so will wait few episodes before starting it.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Nora. wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:28 pm

Really? He is really the best :bbeatingheart: On what day tho, because sunday is all for Yargi biggrint

Why did you ditch Yargi? tsad For me it’s the only exciting show and the best one this season
Well they have plenty of days soon thanks to their moronic strategy this season. Yasak Elma, EHHŞ and Aşkmi are the only ones who are save. Every other show is struggling. Idk if fox would be so dumb to put another legal show against Yargı. Wednesday would be better, just move Kanunsuz Topraklar to Sunday..

Ngl, Yargı is like a romcom just with dead people 😂 But I am happy for Mehmet Yılmaz Ak to get all the praise 🤗🤗
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

The cast is indeed charismatic
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Nothing much to say really...if show fails after 5 episodes I wouldn't be surprised at all...but who knows, maybe a new hit is on the way

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Fox is smoking crack 🤧
I hope this works out for them and isn't damaging ehhş. At least I get it that the spot ehhş leaves next Tuesday will be filled so no other show steals ratings.
Good luck 🍀
xeni
Warrior Princess

Post by xeni »

orageodesespoir Channel is enemy of its own shows.what if it succeed in tuesday instead of thursdsy!!!!!!! The greedness tpissed off
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Actually show will air two episodes next week, both on Tuesday and Thursday and than week after will be only on Thursday...
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

I'm watching right now, it's good so far, but I miss Ehhş 😭

BTW why is the savcı wearing on the poster an orange suit like in US jails 🤣
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

A wow start for them

xeni
Warrior Princess

Post by xeni »

Very good.now what fox will do.keep this on tuesday or to thursday. What a channel fax is.2 shows both hit on same day at same slot.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Depends on Thursday ratings, where there is more competition.
I don't want them to move ehhş, it has less chance on Thursday.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Nah it's official that it will air on Thursday afterwards.
EHH will stay imo on Tuesdays. Or Fox will just shoot itself into hurt since they shoot into legs so many times
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

I watched and I liked it. I used to know just 1 man who looks good in a stache and that is Tom Seleck but now I can add to my very short list Onur Tuna. And Ismail: wow! What a performance. Happy about the ratings. :pompomgirl:
tdaisy

Fortune
Warrior Princess

Post by Fortune »

I liked it as well but then I like the whole crime/mystery genre in general. It's well acted all around. And thankfully, they did not reveal all the pieces of the jigsaw in the first episode itself. imo, other than Camdaki Kiz which seems to have a stranglehold on the top spot, the other shows are fair game for a topple esp Barbaroslar which is as bland as they come but has shockingly risen in the ratings.
xeni
Warrior Princess

Post by xeni »

So it proves that its good anyday anytime.ppl loved this.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Fortune wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:04 pm I liked it as well but then I like the whole crime/mystery genre in general. It's well acted all around. And thankfully, they did not reveal all the pieces of the jigsaw in the first episode itself. imo, other than Camdaki Kiz which seems to have a stranglehold on the top spot, the other shows are fair game for a topple esp Barbaroslar which is as bland as they come but has shockingly risen in the ratings.
Right? They made a copy of diriliş in short time and it worked.

Well good for Fox lmao, we didn't believe this strategy works, but it did.

May I say it's good, but I don't like them trying to make me feel bad for Barış, cause he has a childhood sob story. Like you still killed a woman brutally... 🤢
Fortune
Warrior Princess

Post by Fortune »

Sultan Banu wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:08 am
Right? They made a copy of diriliş in short time and it worked.
Both UBS and DE, lol. But there's a major drop (and totally deserved) in all categories for Barbaroslar, so maybe the cloning of old shows and terrible acting from all the leads is not going to work past a point. I honestly think TRT should cut its losses and end it as soon as it can.

Mahkum has created a Thursday ripple for sure - even the invincible Camdaki Kiz saw a drop. I hope it creates a few more ripples because it is perhaps the most interesting show airing on that day.
Well good for Fox lmao, we didn't believe this strategy works, but it did.
Yes, here we thought FOX was jinxing another show on its roster and it was a genius move. I doubt FOX strategized it though. They don't come off as a smart bunch of hyenas.
May I say it's good, but I don't like them trying to make me feel bad for Barış, cause he has a childhood sob story. Like you still killed a woman brutally... 🤢
I don't feel sorry for Baris but I think giving him a backstory of emotional abuse and neglect does explain (to an extent) the psychopath he has become. You have to be really messed up to kill your twin, a young woman and probably a little girl - although, I have a feeling the girl maybe alive since they never found the body. All in all, I loved the end of episode 2 - so am looking forward to the next installment and even better ratings, hopefully.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Fortune wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:12 am

Both UBS and DE, lol. But there's a major drop (and totally deserved) in all categories for Barbaroslar, so maybe the cloning of old shows and terrible acting from all the leads is not going to work past a point. I honestly think TRT should cut its losses and end it as soon as it can.

Mahkum has created a Thursday ripple for sure - even the invincible Camdaki Kiz saw a drop. I hope it creates a few more ripples because it is perhaps the most interesting show airing on that day.

Yes, here we thought FOX was jinxing another show on its roster and it was a genius move. I doubt FOX strategized it though. They don't come off as a smart bunch of hyenas.

Barbaroslar really is a fiasco and it makes me chuckle tbh. Just tank it already and give me a good family drama instead. Or halka s2... But hey...
Apropo Alparslan also copies UBS, I saw some posts. Not a good period show season for trt.

Maybe Baba by showtv is coming to Thursday too, thus Thursday will be more humbled 🤙
Yep, that was more luck than strategy 😂

Idk I feel disgust when I see Barış, sure he behaves because of his upbringing, but I do wanna see him suffer for what he did 😤
Fortune
Warrior Princess

Post by Fortune »

Sultan Banu wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:32 pm Barbaroslar really is a fiasco and it makes me chuckle tbh. Just tank it already and give me a good family drama instead. Or halka s2... But hey...
Apropo Alparslan also copies UBS, I saw some posts. Not a good period show season for trt.
I have seen a few clips of Alp Arslan including one in which Fahriye makes doggy crying noises to call an animal and it was a turn off. Its really sad that TRT keeps churning out these shows and can't seem to find any original ideas to use, so its wash, rinse, repeat. Some of the scenes are complete lift offs. TRT does have a loyal base of viewers but I am sure the repetitiveness will ultimately be a turn off even for the loyalists. But since they take forever to cancel their shows, Barbaroslar will probably have a long run as well. Was hearing one of Engin Altan Duzyatan's recent interview and he claims to earn upward of 1 million liras per month from the show - that's the pay package of ONE actor. Then you have Ulas, Yigit who must not have come cheap either, the other cast, a million extras, an entire set constructed at TRT's Istanbul studio, vfx, production yada yada....that's steep costs. It's unsustainable to me. Some twitter user (@ Cakmatelevisyoncu) who claims to be in the know put out a tweet that it was designed to be one season - and the team denied it, lol. But like you I get a good chuckle watching some scenes and how bad they are. Just badly acted (the two female leads are awful), over the top nonsense.

Sultan Banu wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:32 pm Maybe Baba by showtv is coming to Thursday too, thus Thursday will be more humbled 🤙
Yep, that was more luck than strategy 😂
Tolga's show so its bound to come with some hype. SHOW has openings on tuesday now that Yalanci was dumped, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. I doubt they will do Sunday with Teskilat and Yargi - both getting great ratings. It will most likely be Wednesday or Thursday unless they change the day they air Uraz's show which has been stuttering too. Hahaha, let the fun begin.
Sultan Banu wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:32 pm
Idk I feel disgust when I see Barış, sure he behaves because of his upbringing, but I do wanna see him suffer for what he did 😤
I am sure he will but not before adding to the damage he has caused. He seems so unhinged. I watched with subs but am confused about a few things and was wondering if it got lost in translation.

A) Is Firat's daughter alive? Someone mentioned on twitter that Baris mentioned she is alive. I seem to have missed that.
B) How did Baris replicate his twins finger prints. Was the lab guy paid off?

I suspect Firat's brother in law is up to some hanky panky. And it's no wonder Cemre has never won a bloody case - reviewing evidence about a crucial case in front of a complete stranger is such a daft move. Hope she finds her brains when defending Firat...but its clear from the first scenes of the first episode that he will escape prison before she can free him through the judiciairy. These few things aside, it's pretty tight and fun to watch. And just how good are Onur and Ismail in the parts they play!
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Fortune wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:34 pm

Was hearing one of Engin Altan Duzyatan's recent interview and he claims to earn upward of 1 million liras per month from the show - that's the pay package of ONE actor. Then you have Ulas, Yigit who must not have come cheap either, the other cast, a million extras, an entire set constructed at TRT's Istanbul studio, vfx, production yada yada....that's steep costs. It's unsustainable to me. Some twitter user (@ Cakmatelevisyoncu) who claims to be in the know put out a tweet that it was designed to be one season - and the team denied it, lol. But like you I get a good chuckle watching some scenes and how bad they are. Just badly acted (the two female leads are awful), over the top nonsense.

A) Is Firat's daughter alive? Someone mentioned on twitter that Baris mentioned she is alive. I seem to have missed that.
B) How did Baris replicate his twins finger prints. Was the lab guy paid off?

I suspect Firat's brother in law is up to some hanky panky. And it's no wonder Cemre has never won a bloody case - reviewing evidence about a crucial case in front of a complete stranger is such a daft move. Hope she finds her brains when defending Firat...but its clear from the first scenes of the first episode that he will escape prison before she can free him through the judiciairy. These few things aside, it's pretty tight and fun to watch. And just how good are Onur and Ismail in the parts they play!

Esfilm is so stupid, they chase these big names, only to tank. That Twitter dude was right with some controversial tweets like Farah leaving, so I assume it is an one seasoner after all. It's OK to admit failure 👌

I only watched parts of ep2, but I think so regarding both points. He plays a long game 🤐
Yes, idg why Cemre is so daft.. I guess she will get tougher over time, but you understand his attitude when he met her first.
Yeah the actors are good, especially surprised by Onur. But idk the show stresses me out 😂 Hopefully they don't get dumb or lose focus.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Episode 3 fragmanlar and summary...

Fırat, who reads his statement on the day of the murder, goes crazy. As soon as he admits his guilt, he finds himself in a new dilemma with the questions asked by Cemre. Deepening the investigation and chasing the details, Cemre confronts Tahir with new clues.
Continuing the role of Savaş Yesari successfully, Barış faces a new test with his father's instruction. Instead of Savaş, who is successful in fencing, he will face a champion. While preparing for the show, he encounters an unexpected surprise.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          

Return to “Other Titles”