Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 4

Fırat, who is after the clues he has engraved on the cell wall, searches for Hacı around the corner.
Haci, who does not intend to give clues easily, is looking for requests that will put the Firat at great risk. While Fırat is chasing clues, on the one hand, Cemre makes a move that will change the course of the case, on the other hand. It has put the prosecutor's office under great pressure to revive the crime scene.
Ferda, a mysterious woman from the past of the War, turns Barış's life upside down. Trying to figure out who sent the envelopes, and the appearance of this woman puts Baris in a good corner for good. Or is it Ferda who sent the envelopes? With the help of Sasha, Baris embarks on the struggle to solve this very unknown equation…
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

By the way, that show is getting more and more interesting every other episode and so far I like everything in it!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Fortune
Warrior Princess

Post by Fortune »

And Mahkum has dismantled the big guns. The ratings are well deserved. I am really, really enjoying it.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

During this small dizi break I am jumping on this train for sure!
and plus Onur Tuna ofc pinkcuffs [uff.gif] though those mustaches are bit off default_moque.gif
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

I wanted to start this but i delayed it. And reading good opinios i decided to start it. Just ended the 4rth episode and i loved it. Full of stress.
What did Cemre told Tahir about the video she watched and about left and right hand?
I think that Tahir killed her and he took Nazli. His face while watching her sleeping made me think that he cares for her and for 1 moment i thought he is her father. But Zeynep didn't show that Tahir is her lover.
Ali said that he killed them. I found something strange when he came.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Tahir makes a... decent suspect! He seems to be that kind of man who deeply cares about his reputation, doesn't hesitate to have an affair with his best friend's wife(if they were in a relationship), or at least keep himself clearly around the couple as his crash is Zeynep since university.
To me he's far from a best friend, only Firat considers him "a friend", Tahir only tries to erase his traces and save himself from a huge scandal or even a murder accusation.
As for Nazli, I believe is with Baris and Shasa as at one scene he asks her "how's ours?" and she says "OK but quite anxious and upset" and I think they refer to Nazli. I don't think they have anything to do with the murder, it is just happened on time and serves them perfectly.
What seems very suspicious to me is Baris's father, I believe he knows that he is not Savas but Baris but he acts like he doesn't understand. Then that scene at the cemetery comes on the trailer where he's at the grave saying "I have missed you so much" and I think he's talking to Savas. Maybe that's why he wanted him to participate in the fencing game, to make sure who's who. Another strong reason might be his wife's persistence to call Baris by his real name every time she meets him. Even though she lives in her own world, the mother's instinct never fails to recognize her children.
Ali is a very interesting character but doesn't make a good suspect to me, He's probably paid by someone to say he's the killer.

The story does get more and more interesting, indeed!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Joanne wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:19 pm Tahir makes a... decent suspect! He seems to be that kind of man who deeply cares about his reputation, doesn't hesitate to have an affair with his best friend's wife(if they were in a relationship), or at least keep himself clearly around the couple as his crash is Zeynep since university.
To me he's far from a best friend, only Firat considers him "a friend", Tahir only tries to erase his traces and save himself from a huge scandal or even a murder accusation.
As for Nazli, I believe is with Baris and Shasa as at one scene he asks her "how's ours?" and she says "OK but quite anxious and upset" and I think they refer to Nazli. I don't think they have anything to do with the murder, it is just happened on time and serves them perfectly.
What seems very suspicious to me is Baris's father, I believe he knows that he is not Savas but Baris but he acts like he doesn't understand. Then that scene at the cemetery comes on the trailer where he's at the grave saying "I have missed you so much" and I think he's talking to Savas. Maybe that's why he wanted him to participate in the fencing game, to make sure who's who. Another strong reason might be his wife's persistence to call Baris by his real name every time she meets him. Even though she lives in her own world, the mother's instinct never fails to recognize her children.
Ali is a very interesting character but doesn't make a good suspect to me, He's probably paid by someone to say he's the killer.

The story does get more and more interesting, indeed!
Thanks for the comment. Yes it's interesting and it's bad that it doesn't have greek subs in order to watch it with my mother. She would love it. This is the kind of shows she wants. She wouldn't like shows like Benim adim Melek or Elimi birakma. I put her watch it but she didn't like it.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

@valentia , There are subs on expressdizi.com, you can watch it there.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Well well well...an interesting story first of all. Everything is complicated and characters are well written
But as in most dizis everyone is so connected in this or that way which I can't say I like, but not all the time they all have to be two faced, both good and bad. There are definitely some cliche plots and stories that we can't go without.

Ismail and Hayal are amazing as two pislik working together, and also always the helper and right hand is man but this time it's girl and it's amazing honestly! Plus she is smart, fast and does the job.
Also Ismail is just born for these roles and it's obvious he enjoys them so much!

Cemre is just too young and has like 0 experience but I like the way she is fighting now we have to see more about her, family problems blah blah, that's the way dizis go and we know it, already saw her mom not doing nice things.

For this one I wish the same as for Yargi, I hope writers won't make everything super complicated, confusing and so wrapped up that at the end they won't know how to get out of that mess, but these 4 episodes are going really smooth.
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

mili wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:07 am Well well well...an interesting story first of all. Everything is complicated and characters are well written
But as in most dizis everyone is so connected in this or that way which I can't say I like, but not all the time they all have to be two faced, both good and bad. There are definitely some cliche plots and stories that we can't go without.

Ismail and Hayal are amazing as two pislik working together, and also always the helper and right hand is man but this time it's girl and it's amazing honestly! Plus she is smart, fast and does the job.
Also Ismail is just born for these roles and it's obvious he enjoys them so much!

Cemre is just too young and has like 0 experience but I like the way she is fighting now we have to see more about her, family problems blah blah, that's the way dizis go and we know it, already saw her mom not doing nice things.

For this one I wish the same as for Yargi, I hope writers won't make everything super complicated, confusing and so wrapped up that at the end they won't know how to get out of that mess, but these 4 episodes are going really smooth.
She is not her mother but her aunt and yes she has something in her mind. She was paid from Baris's father. Maybe to stop Cemre from helping Firat and here i am thinking what joanne said, that the father knows the truth about who is dead and he is afraid that if Firat will clear himself, he will be after Baris.
PS: when joanne respond to my first post here, i haven't seen the 1rst trailer from 5th episode.
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Joanne wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:47 pm @valentia , There are subs on expressdizi.com, you can watch it there.
I know about subs and i am using them but i meant greek subs. Only if this company will buy it in Greece i will be able to find greek subs. [impatient.gif]
Fortune
Warrior Princess

Post by Fortune »

Interestingly, despite everything pointing to Tahir being the killer - his behavior, the shoes etc - I don't think he is. He may know who killed Zeynep and keeping mum about it serves his ambition and interests or he may have left the scene before the murder happened. I also got a sense that he might be Nazli's father. He seemed genuinely affectionate towards her. The only clue is the shoes and I thought Sasha wore similar shoes?? what's interesting is that Firat remembers two times that the door bell rang that night. There has to be someone else who came in other than Tahir.

While that conversation between Sasha and Baris does point to Nazli being w/them, I don't understand why Firat dragged a suitcase out the house to give the impression that his daughters body was in it. Unless Firat is the one to put her under someone's protection to ensure no harm is done to her but since his memory comes and goes, he can't remember that part of the puzzle. He does remember where he buried the suitcase but unfortunately for him, most of his dots do not connect to form even a short line.

I feel this is by far one of the most interesting shows airing right now. I like how in every episode we think we are closer to the truth only to end up even more confused than before about what on earth happened that night. Also a small mention for the entire cast - they fit their roles to the T. Great casting and the direction is pretty decent as well.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

New episode this week
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 5

The struggle of Fırat, who returns from the brink of death after hearing from Ali, begins again. What this mysterious boy has to say will illuminate all the dark secrets. But Ali is about to be evacuated. It falls to Cemre to look for him outside.
After solving the signature issue in forensic medicine, Barış continues to play the role of Savaş in Ferda's life.
On the other hand, he learns that Ali has been evacuated and takes action. They must reach Ali to sort out their relationship with the prosecutor. On the one hand, Cemre and on the other hand Sasha, are looking for Ali, who will unlock the lock.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

So true!!
Fortune
Warrior Princess

Post by Fortune »

The absence of the other shows helped but I have to say no one expected Mahkum to turn out to be such a dizi slayer. It's just gaining in strength with every passing episode. It was a very smart move to air an episode while the other shows were taking a break. It will help Mahkum's numbers next week imo. The competition must be quaking in their boots.
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Yesari baba goes to his son's grave and cries saying how much he missed him, calling the real dead son's name, Savas....

What do you think?
Does he already know?
Did he trust his wife's words?
Did he figure it out during lunchtime with Baris?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Haven't watched the last episode but this show is fantastic!
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

I love the show, I love Onur Tuna and I love Ismail but I wish the writers would keep some aspects of it more realistic: Sacha for example. She's a pro in anything mashallah. Baris asks her to get rid of Savci's old friend the cop (the one who is a coma right now), she manages to come up with a plan, obtain a truck, find him on the road and crash the truck into him, all this while the guy is going from 1 place to another, not the next day or even within the next couple of hours!!! :whistling_tune: Things like that can only weaken the story. This show deserves better than that. [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
tdaisy

Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Episode 6 Summary:

While Büge, who had an accident, is in shock, Barış comes to her aid. He doesn't want to let the woman he loves go to jail. He takes the blame for Büge. But he intends to kill two birds with one stone. He decides to use his connections and settle in Fırat's ward. Staying between four walls, he will seek to find out what Fırat remembers and does not remember.
Fırat, who learned that Nazlı was alive and hoped again; remembers one more key moment about the night of the murder. On the one hand, he must push the limits of his memory and on the other hand, reach his daughter. The road to Nazli passes through Ali, whose mystery cannot be solved. The biggest help to Fırat will come from Cemre again.
Two enemies are under the same roof for the first time. Will Fırat Bulut remember this old enemy?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hatun

Post by Joanne »

There was quite some progress in the last episode and really enjoyed it so much!
Most of all I want to see what Tahir will do now and how deep is he in that if he is involved! I won't spoil it for you...for now.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Joanne wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:12 am There was quite some progress in the last episode and really enjoyed it so much!
Most of all I want to see what Tahir will do now and how deep is he in that if he is involved! I won't spoil it for you...for now.
Yes don't spoil. I am planning to watch tonight. tpopcorn

Return to “Other Titles”