Technical Issues...

Getting To Know Our New Home
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Ingrid Lavandier wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:49 am Can you help me put an avatar on my profile
May I jump in? [default_biggrin.png]
You just click in top right corner, next to your name, an arrow - profile - you chose again "profile" in top line and you have "change avatar" option
Ingrid Lavandier
Verified Member

Post by Ingrid Lavandier »

Thanks!!
Fortune
Warrior Princess

Post by Fortune »

Hello ladies, returned to the forum after a long sabbatical. I have tried to private message a few people and the message is sitting in my outbox and not showing in the sent folder. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Fortune wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:18 am Hello ladies, returned to the forum after a long sabbatical. I have tried to private message a few people and the message is sitting in my outbox and not showing in the sent folder. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
Hi Fortune, good to see you back! blisssmiley wetkiss
Yes it happens when you send message to a user who is not active on forum. After the big transition, from one platform to another we had, some of the old users unfortunately haven't find way back to the forum, so if you send them message they won't receive it and it will stay in your outbox till the moment they are back.
Fortune
Warrior Princess

Post by Fortune »

mili wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:57 am
Hi Fortune, good to see you back! blisssmiley wetkiss
Yes it happens when you send message to a user who is not active on forum. After the big transition, from one platform to another we had, some of the old users unfortunately haven't find way back to the forum, so if you send them message they won't receive it and it will stay in your outbox till the moment they are back.
Hey Mili hugsmle
So good to be back.
Thank you for responding. I hope my messages go through eventually. :)

Return to “Our Forum”