Çukur l 127. Bölüm

mili
Kraliçe

Çukur l 127. Bölüm

Post by mili »

I wanted to open thread just to rant again how they are slow and incapable of giving us fragman on time, and than gece gece they give us this

I guess it's because bts pics went out...

Hadi bakalım, everyone is expecting Varto's reaction and future 9f VarYam relationship.
Çukur’dan bir Selim Koçovalı geçti.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Pics are here, as usual, Sturday afternoon...lan this show destroyed all timings they used to have...
https://www.showtv.com.tr/show-tv-dizi/ ... tograflari

Seems that Yamac will bring Emmi to Cukur and will call everyone to see it. Totally on point! With Emmi's death, I'd say that old Cukur is officially over, now it will be Yamac's

Yarali cocuk deprosmiley

Fans on TW are commenting a lot about this hairstyle, I got it does look nice on him, and brings different mode cause you know it's Yamac on intikam road. But for me the best one was during Erdenet time [dreamyeyesf.gif] [uff.gif]
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Waiting for fragman...

Today they were shooting on graveyard, and they corrected mistake with Emmi's name.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Off beee this is what we were waiting for so long!!

This means both Yamac and Salih will find Karaca and Celasun...
That will be hard to watch, tho most likely that's last scene
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

I just saw the fragman and good to see Amca exposed, i feel terrible for Ayşe she keep seeing her dead daughter without knowing what happened to her
Akin will moose his mind and stupid Sultan as usual not understanding a thing, i like the fact that Yasemin is lucid, she is still shooked but lucid in the head
Finally salih and Yamaç are going to be back to action mode together, i loved the fact that Yamaç followed salih in hos car he knows when something is up with him and is going after someone
I guess they will find Karaca's and Celalsun's bodies it will be heartbreaking
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

I have to say everything that happened is because of Sultan and i hope she is next in the dead list
If she didnt throw away Efsun, Yamaç wouldnt have gone looking for her and then thrown away tortured in the middle of nowhere and Amca wouldnt have succeded in geting Çukur
Sultan is the main reason for all of it
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

There is a spoiler saying a femane character will die, they didnt say who it will be but i hope it will be Sultan
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

More i noticed something what was Aliço talking about, he wais saying of you find out you will die, what will he finf out ?
Some fans are bringing up Meliha's secret again, i dont know im a bit lost cause unless its something else other than the fact Idriss shot his brother then what would it be, Amca was in love with Sultan perhaps ?!
Last edited by salma on Sat May 01, 2021 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

It seems the piece of paper Yamaç was holding is from Emmi's letter
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

salma wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 4:15 pm More i noticed something what was Aliço talking about, he wais saying of you find out you will die, what will he finf out ?
Some fans are bringing up Meliha's secret again, i dont know im a bit lost cause unless its something else other than the fact Idriss shot his brother then what would it be, Amca was in love with Sultan perhaps ?!
Yes he said sth like "if you know you will die"

Also yeah Yamac is at the same place where he found Emmi and he will try to collect the letter.

Yamac not being Sultan's son is almost impossible, considering hw she accepted Salih as baby.
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

mili wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:23 pm
salma wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 4:15 pm More i noticed something what was Aliço talking about, he wais saying of you find out you will die, what will he finf out ?
Yes he said sth like "if you know you will die"

Also yeah Yamac is at the same place where he found Emmi and he will try to collect the letter.

Yamac not being Sultan's son is almost impossible, considering hw she accepted Salih as baby.
some people are making wild guesses saying Sultan is his mother but Cumali is his father and not Idris
i honestly was hoping back when Meliha first met Yamaç she would be his mother, specially in that scene when she asked idris when you Yamaç find out and he said never
i think the secret cant be the fact that Cumali was alive there must be something else or GH changed his mind in the middle of the road

some fans made a very wild theory saying that Efsun is somehow related to çukur, since the first time she came in she said to Yucal that she breathed for the first time
anyway i expect some crazy ending for çukur and i wouldnt be surprised if its an open ending or a happy one since most of us believe it will be bloody, i think GH might surprise us after all
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

salma wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 8:35 pm honestly was hoping back when Meliha first met Yamaç she would be his mother, specially in that scene when she asked idris when you Yamaç find out and he said never
i think the secret cant be the fact that Cumali was alive there must be something else or GH changed his mind in the middle of the road

some fans made a very wild theory saying that Efsun is somehow related to çukur, since the first time she came in she said to Yucal that she breathed for the first time
anyway i expect some crazy ending for çukur and i wouldnt be surprised if its an open ending or a happy one since most of us believe it will be bloody, i think GH might surprise us after all
Cumali's "death" was in early '70s when Idris and his family came to Cukur, Meliha was during '80s and Yamac was born years after Idris shot Meliha. I think even here but also on TW people tried to match years and make timeline but in none of them Yamac fits the story or can be somehow related, on the other side as you said GH can forget and write whatever he wants. Meliha showing in Yamac's dream when he was shot wasn't by chance, cause why would she if they never met before and weren't related.

Efsun being somehow related to Cukur is also possible, I wrote recently that there can be some relation between Baykal and Cukur, why he came there etc. but not between him and Meliha since they never shared scenes and she came much after his death. Anyhow Baykal came to Cukur with a reason, it wasn't random. So in that way Efsun can be maybe somehow related to Cukur. But her saying she breathed for first time was imo just after the intikam.

In long time there wasn't tragic end in dizis (not that I can recall) so maybe GH will go that way, in last episode no one will die and he most likely will leave it all open.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Couple of pics we haven't seen. Another VarYam fight is coming, but for sure at the end of episode they'll work together

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

On izleme before episode is coming

Weak promo this week and really big episode is coming, maybe they didn't want to reveal much, they showed only what leaked from set as spoilers
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Well birazdan was super short, not typical Cukur style, their birazdan is usually 3h

I see this as eyes opening moment for Salih, to finally se what means supporting amca and that he lost his family. Keske he saw Yamac giving lessons to ll boys in mahale. Than he'd know what is new and safe Cukur

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Aferin kizim!

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I still think this secret won't be spectacular when it comes out...
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Seems the smartest in this episode will be Efsun... S3 Efsun is back. the one who was fighting with mafia and "owned Istanbul"

Just for 4 (3 after this one) episodes left where Efsun will be on the same team with Kocovalis. Keske this happened looonng time ago, also when Selim was alive. Damn so many things would have been different deprosmiley hrtbreaking
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

This part with Akin learning about Karaca is bit confusing, waiting for episode to see what he will actually learn.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

Are we ready for the bomba episode?? Do we have everything in order?

Popcorn - check
Chocolate (sorry Aliço haha) - check
Coffee - check
A pack of cigarettes if Vartolu starts to annoy me - just in case meeh, check

But Efsun landing a bomb here hahah

Imagine Cumali amca not being the real Idris' brother, but Baykal Kent hahahahahha
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Wasabi wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:01 pm Popcorn - check
Chocolate (sorry Aliço haha) - check
Coffee - check
A pack of cigarettes if Vartolu starts to annoy me - just in case meeh, check

But Efsun landing a bomb here hahah
Lol I like the list!!!

VarYam and Efsun will be main stars of episode!
Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

Have they changed the hashtag in the very befinning of the episode LOL what a flop
Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

Oh there are 2 hashtags LOL
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Wasabi wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:05 pm Have they changed the hashtag in the very befinning of the episode LOL what a flop
Nah they have both # for episode and #son bes
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Salih is all about amca, amca this amca that. Offf can't wait to see him understanding and learning everything
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

And keklik gibi again...
Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

I hate Keklik gibi IDK why

A scene Cukur sign plus dead Emmi plus Yamac superb
mili