Çukur l 127. Bölüm

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

salma wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:27 pm I dont know why i have the feeling Sultan will remain alone there
Well she does deserve to be left there alone, but Yamac and Cumali most likely won't let it happen, specially after finding Karaca
Çukur’dan bir Selim Koçovalı geçti.
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

mili wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:27 pm When it comes to Vartolu I am in middle, agreeing with bot of you girls.
Imo Salih is too smart to be for so long next to amca, he is not blind as Efsun said he just didn't want to see. Amca manipulated him and he was blinded by something he wished to have whole life, but he didn't see whole picture, he didn't see outside the bubble amca made them all live in.
But he could and should have reacted different in many many situations, he saw all of his close fmaily and friends fighting against amca and he didn't care. He knows Sadis is against amca, he had fight with Cumali, not to even mention Medet, he didn't care about Alico and his house. He knew that he was changing Cukur and that can't be done.
For those mistakes there is no excuse. but on the other side, he is still full of love for his family and specially his rokenrolcu, but he was covering it, now it will all go out.

Vartoli might have deserved death after all this, but I really really hope he won't die, since such character won't be written again! Tho as Cumali said "Efsanelar olmez"
Im in the middle too, but i still forgave him, he would have died anyway if he took a stand but i guess now that Amca is exposed i feel like it will come off naturaly for the 3 koçavali brother to be the new efsaneler
I do hope Salih and Cumali will stay alive but witv GH i will hold my breath cause i remember since season one everytime Salih spoke about death he said he will die in Çukur, as fir Cumali he got to live after all outside of jail and have his own family his story is kind of almost achieved now last step for both is help Yamaç restore Çukur to its old ways and get Amca
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Wasabi wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:31 pm hough there's sth in the Efsuns question whether the Amca is their real amca.

Sultan knows the truth for sure.

Mektup IMO will be bomba after all
Amaannn we will learn it in last episode, when they are about to kill amca...
Efsun't question was really good, just on point! They never proved he is their real amca, though I am not doubting it now, if he wasn't we would have had some hints...
But really what can it be that bad that is so risky for Yamac?
Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

salma wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:28 pm :hug3_entangled:
Wasabi wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:27 pm Btw Bill Gates is divorcing?? Just asking hahahaha
Yes he is after 27 years of marriage , i find this news kind of weird showing up in the episode's hashtag on tw
I remembered now the Brangelina divorce advertisement for NorAirlines hahaha

https://i.postimg.cc/SxtsKJnS/Screensho ... Chrome.jpg
Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

But don't you both think that Karaca - Celasun revelation will make Cumali - Varto relationship even worse?? Cumali btw still holds him accountable for Kahraman, he didn't forget even that old story.

And Ayse, she will kill him!
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

Wasabi wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:31 pm
salma wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:27 pm I dont know why i have the feeling Sultan will remain alone there, even Cennet wont stay i feel like Medet will come for her
Yeah she's not leaving her house yadayadayada

Though there's sth in the Efsuns question whether the Amca is their real amca.

Sultan knows the truth for sure.

Mektup IMO will be bomba after all
Yes the letter, i hope Aliço will spill his guts next week, cause im sure after that scene with Yamaç there is more to Meliha's secret than Cumali being alive, i think Idriss shot him for a reason and a big one and perhaps Sultan.is in the middle of this too
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

Wasabi wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:39 pm But don't you both think that Karaca - Celasun revelation will make Cumali - Varto relationship even worse?? Cumali btw still holds him accountable for Kahraman, he didn't forget even that old story.

And Ayse, she will kill him!
I think it will too much they cant blame Salih for everything, specially Cumali, he can hold a grudge for Kahrman's death but he cant blame him for this, he couldnt do anything against Amca neither he just sat and watch him take over
Even Karaca didnt see it coming in the begining and we all know she is a smart one
I believe no one can be blamed for those deaths, Amca was just too strong, in fact i think they will sympathise with him he was after all the one who got duped more and manipulated more, for me Salih let fear take over his good sense, the trauma was just too big and he allowed Amca in to take over him and if they were going to blame they could blame Sultan too who litteraly is treating him almost like he is Idris Koçavali
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

But also about secret it's weird how it's only related to Yamac, like since Meliha and Idris mentioned it back in S2 it was only about Yamac, other brothers never in the story, I mean maybe on of them so far could have learned it etc. but no, it concerns only Yamac...can it be really about parenthood and who is his father/mother or sth else..

@Wasabi VarCum fighting even more is very possible, they haven't closed the topic about prison and those 3 years and now this will make it worse!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Also what about poor Yamac in 48h loosing Emmi and finding about Karaca and Celasun...he will snap completely! I hope GH won't have to lock him in those last 4 episodes, no time for that again. Now he has Efsun and Masal, things are different
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

mili wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:47 pm But also about secret it's weird how it's only related to Yamac, like since Meliha and Idris mentioned it back in S2 it was only about Yamac, other brothers never in the story, I mean maybe on of them so far could have learned it etc. but no, it concerns only Yamac...can it be really about parenthood and who is his father/mother or sth else..

@Wasabi VarCum fighting even more is very possible, they haven't closed the topic about prison and those 3 years and now this will make it worse!
Yes the secret is about Yamaç i was about to post it, remember when Meliha asked Idris when will Yamaç find out and he said never, it makes me believe even more there is some parenthood issue, i used to like the idea of Meliha being his mother but that with the timelines i guess no way he is her son, could he be Sultan and Amca's son ? That would be a script coming from bollywood 🙈😅
Anywau there is more to find out in that letter so o hope we get to know and i think Aliço knows what was writte. Or at least he knows the secret and he better just spill his guts
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

salma wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:52 pm Yes the secret is about Yamaç i was about to post it, remember when Meliha asked Idris when will Yamaç find out and he said never, it makes me believe even more there is some parenthood issue, i used to like the idea of Meliha being his mother but that with the timelines i guess no way he is her son, could he be Sultan and Amca's son ? That would be a script coming from bollywood
Anywau there is more to find out in that letter so o hope we get to know and i think Aliço knows what was writte. Or at least he knows the secret and he better just spill his guts
I was liking that idea too! Yamac being her son, but years don't match.
He can be amca's son but only in case that amca's was present somewhere there all the time, and that Idris, Pasa and Emmi knew abut him. When Kahraman learned about him and met amca they were all grownups. So maybe amca was there and than left to Afghanistan.
At the end Yamac will kill both his fathers, yani if he is amca's son plus if he really kills him at the end and not Salih.
When Alico said "you will die" maybe it was more about his feelings rather than putting him in dangerous situation.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Signing off for today with EfYam

After really long time, like mid S4, Efsun was so supportive and pushed Yamac in right direction.
Plus she had to deal with seeing him with Sultan, broken for Emmi, funeral, fight with Salih, than also that video, where everyone learned that amca and Kulkan took all her money.
Yet she was the one to come to Alico's place, told Yamac how to bring Salih back, reminded him what Salih said about accepting he killed Idris, she tried to give ideas how to fight amca.

And than that neck kiss thearted when she left to open door, or how he kissed her and said "iyi ki varsin"

Btw imo no need to worry about him not saying amca gave her pills or how he said love that starts with hate ends with hate, nor that moment iyi ki varsin. People galiba got traumas after hearing good things in diziland.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Cukur is the only one to get higher ratings this week

EDIT:

salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

Good morning ratings are steady as usual for çukur but i expect them to rise for next week as the aftermath of this episode will be shown
I have to see the tension escalated quickly in the last 10 mins from the moments Salih found out the truth till they found Karaca, the music was perfect, the performances from both of Erkan and Aras were just too good
I think the palm for the best and most supportives characters goes to Efsun and Aliço, they both care for Yamaç in a different way
I loved how Efsun analysed Salih's situation she was wise and saw what Yamaç coundnt see and reminded him wh1t Salih has done for him in order to accept killing Idris and how now the same thing need to be done for him in order to wake him up. Like i said last night Salih was traumatized from everything that happened and he just handed himself to Amca, he needed to be brought back and Yamaç did it when he found proof, when i rewatched the reveal scene i saw that there was no anger in Yamaç, Cumali and Medet but there was a lot compassion toward Salih
One more thing, a character most people sometimes underestimates is Aliço whom i consider to be the most loyal person to Yamaç in the dizi, we have seen him break down, loose it and all but he state last episode that i have never seen. I never saw Aliço scared this much from something and the way he talked boy this must be some very big secret thats why i think the reason we have more left to watch, i feel like this secret will be huge
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

salma wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:24 am One more thing, a character most people sometimes underestimates is Aliço whom i consider to be the most loyal person to Yamaç in the dizi,
Yes he is the most loyal, he cares the most about him, and what else can show it more than Alico being the only one who didn't believe Yamac can just leave Cukur. Everyone believed that message Kulkan sent, but Alico knew Yamac wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.

Btw, after watching again and again some scenes from this episode, it made me think that this 3 time jump was good move, and i think no one was happy when we found out it will happen.
Level of plot, acting, camera, everything just went up, episodes we are getting have been much better than first part of S4. Yes there were fillers but generally we got better quality than before. Before the time jump, Erdenets got too much time, all was way too much dragged, well amca (but still Erdenets are much better enemies than amca who is boring now) is here for quite some time but apart from him it's going well and we have got really good character development. GH needed a restart.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Just bit about numbers for this episode
On izleme 1 has 4.4M
Fragman has 4.2M views
On izleme from yesterday afternoon has 2.1M
Episode reached 1.2M in 12h

And maybe those are not the highest numbers in dizialnd, but Cukur is in it's 4th season with 120+ episodes
Imo quite impressive!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

here it feels like Aras "lost" it for a second and Damla couldn't follow default_moque.gif default_moque.gif

and the amount of VarYam gifs there are is crazy
hrtbreaking hrtbreaking hrtbreaking hrtbreaking hrtbreaking hrtbreaking

salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

^ yes Aras was a bit all over the place
Ah be VarYam have a great bond from season 1 i always had the feeling frop the moment Yamaç found out he will care for his brother
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Is it just me or there is another parallel for VarYam, in S1 there was iconic scene on graveyard when Yamac told him he knows he is his brother, and they had a fight on the rain. Now they went together to find Karaca, they found graves and not only after this they'll make peace but also scene is super emotional.
CUfan
Verified Member

Post by CUfan »

OMG, FINALLY! Good morning, Salih, glad you got your brain back. I'm just sad that so many people had to pay with their lives for you to finally see amca's true face. Me thinks Salih will be the last one to die for Cukur.

What an emotional yet great episode! Loved it from the heartbreaking start to the heartbreaking finish. I really can't wait until next week!
CUfan
Verified Member

Post by CUfan »

mili wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:43 am here it feels like Aras "lost" it for a second and Damla couldn't follow default_moque.gif default_moque.gif
I feel the same way.

The funniest moment for me was when Yamac slammed the computer and Farat was like "HEY!" :nono_asla:

I'm going to miss this show and the cast.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

This tking tking tking

Keske we got chance to watch 3 of them together longer now we'll get like 4 episodes... tshame deprosmiley
Xrissi

Post by Xrissi »

What an amazing episode! Can't wait for the next one but at the same time I am so sad it is slowly coming to an end. Glad that they didn't forget about the letter... I am very curious about where is this story going. As always, impressive acting and the scenes with Yamaç and Vartolu... Heartbreaking when they found Karaca s body.
I wonder if there is anything about Vartolu always drinking water from those bottles. Maybe amca drugged him or something. I hope we will get some info about all those flashbacks with Kahraman and how everything falls together in amca story. And also hope no one will die anymore (except Sultan cause she is the one to blame for everything 😒)

Return to “Çukur”