Her hand this is terrible
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

OMG That was hard to watch, this episode is insane
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1
Çukur’dan bir Selim Koçovalı geçti.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

That last scene, ohh boyy ohh adn we are not even ready for what we'll see in next episode.
Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

I guess you deserved it Vartolu Sadettin #SeliminEmaneti
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

I think the main reason Salih never wanted to believe Amca is the enemy or was just brushing off the idea and escaping is him suffering from PTSD after Selim's death
Salih was never the same after Selim was gone, he never healed. Then Amca came to Çukur and Salih isnt stupid he knows how act against an opressor but then he saw the man has his methods, there is no fighting him without loosing
Last week he said to Yamaç they kill and they do it in abandoned places, in the middle of nowhere, it will be intersting to see what will Yamaç Salih and Cumali do now
They never dared to kill him, but now they will definitly, he is exposed and he killed his own blood and now they know they cant and wont stop
The real war is about to start
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I swear it's so hard to analyze this episode. we didn't have this much intense episode is loonnggg time. What was supposed to happen in last 2-3 eps happened now.
But if there are 4 left, VarYam is together and they'll be after amca, than this will be bit dragged, no? Lot of time cause they can literally kill him in next episode after finding Karaca and Celo
Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

The last scene going to the dizi history direk ❤
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

But the way whole TW fandom is broken and shocked right now. nothing matters, no ships, no sides...it's all about VarYam, Selim and Karaca
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

mili wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:54 pm I swear it's so hard to analyze this episode. we didn't have this much intense episode is loonnggg time. What was supposed to happen in last 2-3 eps happened now.
But if there are 4 left, VarYam is together and they'll be after amca, than this will be bit dragged, no? Lot of time cause they can literally kill him in next episode after finding Karaca and Celo
Well first Celo and Karaca need to be brought back to Çukur, then tye family drama, Ayşe's reaction..... well yes there will be some dragging but i guess it wont be too much
I think finding Amca will tale some time the man is strong and has connections
So my guess there will be blood on both sides ...
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

The bond between Kubi promoting new show and them finding Celasun's body default_moque.gif good timing
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Why this song has to be played at the end of each episode??? Whhyyy???
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

mili wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:01 pm Why this song has to be played at the end of each episode??? Whhyyy???
Good question
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

salma wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:50 pm I think the main reason Salih never wanted to believe Amca is the enemy or was just brushing off the idea and escaping is him suffering from PTSD after Selim's death
Salih was never the same after Selim was gone, he never healed. Then Amca came to Çukur and Salih isnt stupid he knows how act against an opressor but then he saw the man has his methods, there is no fighting him without loosing
Last week he said to Yamaç they kill and they do it in abandoned places, in the middle of nowhere, it will be intersting to see what will Yamaç Salih and Cumali do now
They never dared to kill him, but now they will definitly, he is exposed and he killed his own blood and now they know they cant and wont stop
But isn't it strange to believe your brother's father, whom your father never wanted to reveal to you he existed, and a man you know for 3 years only, over your own brother who forgave you for killing your brother?

There's no excuse for refusing to ask questions such as how Cumali ended up in jail, where is Yamac I know all these years, who and why killed Emmi, why did Karaca who loved Amca leave, and so on.

But above all, leaving Medet for Amca. If anybody blindly followed Vartolu in his goods and bads, that was Medet.

Never asking yourself - if Medet supported me throughout my whole life, even in my most terrible, why not now?

He chose to believe a stranger over his family and closest friends, and saw his family suffering, and did nothing about it.

He's gone for me, and I was his biggest fan in season 1 when he was at his worst.

Though Erkan KeKa, you are still a king of acting.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I'm scrolling through my TW feed and all I see is people crying over VarYam and Bill Gates divorce..such funny feed I have spinsmiley hepman

Neyse, now I'm wondering if Salih will just switch and become smart again, will Yamac accept him from first moment?

Plus will also Sultan and Cennet come to Yamac's house?
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

Wasabi wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:03 pm
salma wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:50 pm I think the main reason Salih never wanted to believe Amca is the enemy or was just brushing off the idea and escaping is him suffering from PTSD after Selim's death
But isn't it strange to believe your brother's father, whom your father never wanted to reveal to you he existed, and a man you know for 3 years only, over your own brother who forgave you for killing your brother?

There's no excuse for refusing to ask questions such as how Cumali ended up in jail, where is Yamac I know all these years, who and why killed Emmi, why did Karaca who loved Amca leave, and so on.

But above all, leaving Medet for Amca. If anybody blindly followed Vartolu in his goods and bads, that was Medet.

Never asking yourself - if Medet supported me throughout my whole life, even in my most terrible, why not now?

He chose to believe a stranger over his family and closest friends, and saw his family suffering, and did nothing about it.

He's gone for me, and I was his biggest fan in season 1 when he was at his worst.

Though Erkan KeKa, you are still a king of acting.
I get your point, but as i said Saloh was gone the minute Selim died, he never got over that loss, and i feel like a part of him died too that moment, Amca is very good at manipulating people and using their fears
When Salih met Amca he was no longer strong, so it was easy to tale over him and control him
Salih loves his family, he loves çukur, he doesnt want to see anyone hurt anymore and Amca played on that string, he implanted the idea of him taking over as Cukur's is a safety guarantee, thats why i still had hope for Salih
Yamaç was tortured and was far away for 3 tears he suffered too much he was right about Amca from day one but he lacked proof, solid intel to make Salih listen

Now im more curious about how things will unfold
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

mili wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:11 pm I'm scrolling through my TW feed and all I see is people crying over VarYam and Bill Gates divorce..such funny feed I have spinsmiley hepman

Neyse, now I'm wondering if Salih will just switch and become smart again, will Yamac accept him from first moment?

Plus will also Sultan and Cennet come to Yamac's house?
I guess Yamaç will take Salih back, he is after all his brother like he said to Cumali, he deserved to be shown proof and given the chance to wake up, he was duped like all of them i dont think he will reject him, it would be off character and what made me believe so is Yamaç when he gave him the bullet Saadet dound he was concerned and when he saw him runing to ward te car he followed him in the moment without hesitation
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Again no middle dot in closing scene <. .>
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

I will go watch i missed a few scenes from the begining of the episodes
This episode overall is the best this season honestly
Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

Salma I'm not the forgiving type haha.

I mean I can understand Vartolu for killing Kahraman if he wanted to retaliate for "his father abandoning him and a loss of mother".

And Efsun for "avenging her beloved father's death"

I can understand you make mistakes and take wrong actions in "justified' anger for the loved ones.

I don't understand when you choose to stay passive when your closest are suffering.

That is an antipod to the Mihriban Vartolu, who killed for his mother and suffering childhood, for justice vs. a Vartolu who stayed silent while observing injustice. That is what I don't forgive.

The silent ones are the enablers of the violent ones. Gokhan's message at the end of season 4 (pointed out by the storyline of Ecevit)
Last edited by Wasabi on Mon May 03, 2021 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

Btw Bill Gates is divorcing?? Just asking hahahaha
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

When it comes to Vartolu I am in middle, agreeing with bot of you girls.
Imo Salih is too smart to be for so long next to amca, he is not blind as Efsun said he just didn't want to see. Amca manipulated him and he was blinded by something he wished to have whole life, but he didn't see whole picture, he didn't see outside the bubble amca made them all live in.
But he could and should have reacted different in many many situations, he saw all of his close fmaily and friends fighting against amca and he didn't care. He knows Sadis is against amca, he had fight with Cumali, not to even mention Medet, he didn't care about Alico and his house. He knew that he was changing Cukur and that can't be done.
For those mistakes there is no excuse. but on the other side, he is still full of love for his family and specially his rokenrolcu, but he was covering it, now it will all go out.

Vartoli might have deserved death after all this, but I really really hope he won't die, since such character won't be written again! Tho as Cumali said "Efsanelar olmez"
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

I dont know why i have the feeling Sultan will remain alone there, even Cennet wont stay i feel like Medet will come for her
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Wasabi wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:27 pm Btw Bill Gates is divorcing?? Just asking hahahaha
I guess they couldn't agree anymore about money default_moque.gif default_moque.gif default_moque.gif default_moque.gif
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

:hug3_entangled:
Wasabi wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:27 pm Btw Bill Gates is divorcing?? Just asking hahahaha
Yes he is after 27 years of marriage , i find this news kind of weird showing up in the episode's hashtag on tw
Wasabi
Verified Member

Post by Wasabi »

salma wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:27 pm I dont know why i have the feeling Sultan will remain alone there, even Cennet wont stay i feel like Medet will come for her
Yeah she's not leaving her house yadayadayada

Though there's sth in the Efsuns question whether the Amca is their real amca.

Sultan knows the truth for sure.

Mektup IMO will be bomba after all

Return to “Çukur”