Eliso
Guru

Post by Eliso »

Ruba
Guru

Post by Ruba »

:hug3_entangled: Hello Ladies
I hope you are in the best of health, hugsmle
I am not reading any book deprosmiley not watching any TV series, neither Turkish, nor Pakistani or following any English series. Life is keeping me busy, and have had some general problems. I feel I am exhausted now. I feel like taking a break and do thing I love the most. Although some of the promising Pakistani shows are about to hit the screen and I am excited for them blisssmiley .
How are you people doing? How is COVID situation in your country? I always think I'll come here often and stay in touch but alas. smileys/default_crysmiley1

Anyway Eid Mubarak heartshower to everyone who's celebrating today or tomorrow. Ours Eid in In sha'a Allah tomorrow. This Eid again Alhumdulillah we have got a cow. default_innocent0002 May Allah accept all our sacrifices. and keep us all safe. tcupid

two Pakistani single women in their mid30s

Ruba
Guru

Post by Ruba »

nightstar wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:22 am
Thank you Naheed, hugsmle
Just what I needed to read

two Pakistani single women in their mid30s

Eliso
Guru

Post by Eliso »

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Ruba wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:16 am :hug3_entangled: Hello Ladies
I hope you are in the best of health, hugsmle
I am not reading any book deprosmiley not watching any TV series, neither Turkish, nor Pakistani or following any English series. Life is keeping me busy, and have had some general problems. I feel I am exhausted now. I feel like taking a break and do thing I love the most. Although some of the promising Pakistani shows are about to hit the screen and I am excited for them blisssmiley .
How are you people doing? How is COVID situation in your country? I always think I'll come here often and stay in touch but alas. smileys/default_crysmiley1

Anyway Eid Mubarak heartshower to everyone who's celebrating today or tomorrow. Ours Eid in In sha'a Allah tomorrow. This Eid again Alhumdulillah we have got a cow. default_innocent0002 May Allah accept all our sacrifices. and keep us all safe. tcupid
Rubacim and everyone else celebrating, Kurban Bayramınız mübarek olsun – Have a blessed bayram.May the sacrifice strengthen your faith and light up your world with uncountable blessings.
Happy to see you back here and wish all the troubles and difficulties will soon give you some space for positive thoughts and much energy.
Covid is again really bad here in Greece and worries me a lot...but can't stop hoping that better days, covid free are on the way!
Hadi, come over here more often! hugsmle purpleheart
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

To all who I learned from here in ATB. Those who touched my heart.
To our dearest Alena who established this thread and opened the world of literature to me.
You are in our heart purpleheart
nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

Hi dear Book Loving Friends

I know it's a while that I couldn't be here. I go to work everyday and I'm really busy there. When I reach home I don't have any energy for opening computer. I do some sport and be prepared for tomorrow yawnsmiley

The vaccination is slow and Covid is now in a crucial statues again in Iran (plenty of variants including Delta). Actually we have some turmoils in the south west of Iran due to the lack of water. People face many problems there like unemployment, poverty, lack of energy (electricity) and ... and scarcity of water made people crazy. And as you can guess our logic free security forces launch crackdown on protesters, which made every Iranian upset

So we are facing a collection of problems in Iran and I don't know how things will go a head in the coming months. We have a high inflation rate and the negotiations regarding our nuclear program has stopped, till the new president get the power.

well I'm currently reading the book of Ivan Klima (named my crazy century )in which he describes his life and also the history of Czechoslovakia. The dictatorships are all the same they suppress to the end, and I wonder how would be the change in our country a soft or a bloody revolution again. Because it cannot continue this way... many middle class in Iran remembering the conscqunces of the 1978 Islamic revolution prefer a democratic change but I don't know we as a nation can mange it or not.

So you can see that my mind is blowing about what is going on present and about the future and coming days as well default_moque.gif

These days due to several reasons (Eid Kurban, corina become worse in Tehran again, turmoil in south west of Iran, the new president will take the seat, and the summer break we usually have in my workplace, lack of electricity and ...), I'm off and I'm at home working on my project, reading books enjoying my time as I wish. Yesterday I cooked a cake and maybe this evening we can meet my cousin in an open place after one year pinkcuffs

By the day both my parents got there first vaccine shot, but when is my turn nobody knows. spinsmiley

Oh I've written so much

Love you so much ... Love the legacy we have here. heartshower
nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

I need to be here ASP
nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

Joanne wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:28 pm To our dear @nightstar ...

:default_birthday: H A P P Y :bbeatingheart: B I R T H D A Y [loveboat.gif]
You shine so much brightness and joy into the lives of everyone around you.
Thanks for being such an amazing person and friend, and I hope that today on your birthday, some of that brightness shines right back at you!
🧡💛💚💙💜🤎💕💖
Spoiler:
OMG
as I said since things are very chaotic when I'm at work, I couldn't come to ATB that time
The painting of the girls is so special
Thank you so much. You made me really happy default_celebrate008 [loveboat.gif] tcupid
Last edited by nightstar on Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Ooo, canim benim @nightstar ! I'm not sure what I am supposed to say...other than a line of a very beloved Greek poet, Nikos Gatsos, out of his poem Kemal...
" Good night Kemal, this world will never change"

Sounds like Iran lives in a troublesome dynamic period but more or less every country does for the same or different reasons and always on top, the corona and increase in cases and varieties. To be honest, even though my family and I are fully vaccinated I don't really feel safe and I wonder and worry if we will ever feel safe!!

No matter what, I will keep having positive thoughts and always think and see the bright side as that's the only way to continue the wonderful journey of life and hope and pray for the best to come!

At this moment I don't really feel like reading anything but I'm watching a few summer diziler and love them all( Ada Masali - Ask Mantik Intikam and Kalp Yarasi) and recommend them all if you need something to watch.

Good to see you here whenever you have the time and remember, I love you too and think of you! Big, big hugs! :hug3_entangled: kissey

check the YouTube video comments for lyrics in English.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

The music was very very good the singer had a great tone. The lyrics were profound ... Yes the world may never change @Joanne
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

💛💙Our dear @Meltem once said...

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
~ William Blake 💙💛

...Dostum dostum
Güzel dostum...

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Eliso
Guru

Post by Eliso »

Eliso
Guru

Post by Eliso »

Eliso
Guru

Post by Eliso »

nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

I answered most of them by chance. But I owe alot to my beloved @Meltem

she had shared most of them with us

RIP great heart and the kindest teacher I've had tcupid purpleheart tblue heart :bbeatingheart: wub

you are always part of my heart
nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

@nightstar is that your twitter account?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

Joanne wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:19 pm @nightstar is that your twitter account?
yes it is but is very messy. I surf there thide
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Good morning Book Loving Friends! tcoffee wetkiss

I haven't played any music for some time now and I think that's the perfect day for it...Saturday, Summer, Hot, Very Hot ama let it be the best possible!

Big hugs to all! :hug3_entangled: :bbeatingheart:

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Eliso
Guru

Post by Eliso »

nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

Shajarian

Faryad (screem)
Khane am Atash gereftast Atashi jan suz

My Home is burning it is a devastating fire

Her taraf misuzad in Atash Pardeha o farsh hara, tareshan ba pud

the fire is burning carpets and the curtains all the Warp and weft

man be her su midavam geryan dar lahibe atashe por dud, der lahibe ATashe por dud

I'm running for help, in the heat of the burning fire in the middle of smoke

vaz miyane khande hayam talkh ve khorushe geryeam nashad

in the middle of my bitter smiles and my tears I'm weeping

az darune khaste suzan mikonam FARYAD EY FARYAD EY FARYAD

from my burning heart I'm Screaming Screaming Screaming

Khane am Atash gereftast Atashi BIRAHM

My Home is burning it is a cruel fire

hamchonan misuzad in Atash naghsh hayie ra ke man bastem be khune del bar saro chashme dar o divar der shabe rosvaye bi sahel

the fire is burning all I've built in these years

VAY ber man VAY ber man suzed o suzed ghonche hayira ke parvardam be doshvari der dahan god goldanha ruzhaye sakhte bimari

VAY to me VAY to me it is burning all the flowers I've planted when I was faint and sick

az faraze bamhashan shad az faraze bamhashan shad doshmananam puziyane khandehaye fatheshan ber lab man Atash be jan nazel der panahe in moshabak shab

over their roof, my enemies are smiling like Conquerors and I'm standing in the depth of the darkest night

man be har su midavam geryan az in bidad mikonam FARYAD EY FARYAD

I'm running and crying and Screaming and Screaming

VAY ber man VAY ber man hamchenan misuzed in Atash anche daram yadegaro deftero o evyan anche darad manzero o eyvan

VAY to me VAY to me it is burning all have

man be dastane por az taval in taraf ra mikonam khamush vaz lahibe an ravam az hush

I'm extinguishing the fire with my blistered and injured hand and I faint from the heat of fire

zan deger su shole barkhizad be gerdash dud ta sahrgahan ke midanad ke bude man shavad nabud

it is blowing from an other corner, who knows what will remain from me till the morning

khofte and in mehrban hamsayeganam shad der bestar, sobh az man mande bar ja moshte khakestar

my kind neighbours are sleeping, in the morning only my ashes are remained

VAY VAY VAY aya hich ser ber mikonand az khab mehrban hamsayeganam az peye emdad

VAY VAY VAY will my kindest neighbours awaken and help me?

Suzadam in Atash bidadger bonyad mikonam FARYAD EY FARYAD EY FARYAD

this cruel fire is burning me I'm Screaming Screaming Screaming
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Hello lovelies!💜
How are you holding on to the heatwave, the fires, and all that?😓💦
Today again I remembered how Alana didn't like the heat in Riyadh...remembered once she said it was 55C and how exhausted that made her feel.
It was 42C today here and honestly, I don't know how are we going to survive a whole week in that temperature!🙄🙄

@nightstar canim, what a beautiful song! [uff.gif] It's so sad what it's happening in Turkey and other countries around Mediterannean at the moment!😢😢 Prayers are with all people affected.🙏🙏
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »

nightstar
Warrior Princess

Post by nightstar »