salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

Serdar's veda

Ilya's veda
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

All these days were ok with me but seeing these veda messages, i became emotional. I will cry tomorrow despite the mutlu son. deprosmiley deprosmiley
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

The huge difference between the scared young woman to the strong independent Reyyan
I feel like i will start a rewatch of S1 very soon 😂
Sandy
Guru

Post by Sandy »

Aaand Akin unfollowed Ebru, Banu, Suat and Mia Yapim. I hope it will stop here and won't get ugly. I want us to remember this beautiful end!
Imkansız zaman alır...
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

Sandy wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:07 pm Aaand Akin unfollowed Ebru, Banu, Suat and Mia Yapim. I hope it will stop here and won't get ugly. I want us to remember this beautiful end!
I think its over for now
I have to say this season 3 started already with a huge mess, and its all Banu's fault, the first session to read the script Banu called a meetig with everybody but didnt call Ebru, infact she choose a date where knew she wasnt available
Plus some stupid drama concerning Ebru's private life the minute she was seen in public with her partner Cedi Osman some fans started lynching her during the summer ....
Whatever happened that led to them being cold toward each other started after the Sevgi argument and when Banu litteratly bullied Ebru for several weeks and reduced her screen time and it became worst after last summer
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

Sandy
Guru

Post by Sandy »

salma wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:37 pm
Sandy wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:07 pm Aaand Akin unfollowed Ebru, Banu, Suat and Mia Yapim. I hope it will stop here and won't get ugly. I want us to remember this beautiful end!
I think its over for now
I have to say this season 3 started already with a huge mess, and its all Banu's fault, the first session to read the script Banu called a meetig with everybody but didnt call Ebru, infact she choose a date where knew she wasnt available
Plus some stupid drama concerning Ebru's private life the minute she was seen in public with her partner Cedi Osman some fans started lynching her during the summer ....
Whatever happened that led to them being cold toward each other started after the Sevgi argument and when Banu litteratly bullied Ebru for several weeks and reduced her screen time and it became worst after last summer
And now Banu is crazy about Ebru. [default_rolleyes.gif] I always thought she preferred Akin. I really don't understand what is going on here. Just look at the posts of his fellow actors praising his professionalism and those of the crew talking about the wonderful human being he is. With so many people supporting him, how can I believe the story they want to sell? And the thing that I cannot understand is why Ebru chose to take their part, because that's what she obviously did. After what happened to her... Anyway, it's over...
Imkansız zaman alır...
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

Sandy wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:56 pm
I think its over for now
And now Banu is crazy about Ebru. [default_rolleyes.gif] I always thought she preferred Akin. I really don't understand what is going on here. Just look at the posts of his fellow actors praising his professionalism and those of the crew talking about the wonderful human being he is. With so many people supporting him, how can I believe the story they want to sell? And the thing that I cannot understand is why Ebru chose to take their part, because that's what she obviously did. After what happened to her... Anyway, it's over...
That is the thing everybody is assuming, i dont think Ebru took a side in fact she liked the shade Bariş Yoş toward Banu and her team, the truth is we will never know what happened, one thing is sure Akin and Ebru were never friends whatever happened that day she unfollowed him must be bad, i dont think everything being said about Akin and the fights is right but also the fact that it wasnt the first time such news came out, i think there is a lie solewhere and we will never find out
One thing i know, the Banu team and Suat and co are bullies even Engin who posts the pics and all said it on insta tee fans shared it on twitter once i find it i will share it here : he thanked everybody but Banu and Mia yapim team and called them bullies, last year Sevgi had an argument with Ebru, she was mocking her crying scenes on social media and calling her names and the whole team back then from Mia Yapim unfollowed Ebru and liked posts insulting her and Banu did nothing to calm the situation till Ebru'ss Sevgi left working in the set or ended up geting fired, and i remember back then Ebru stoped promoting Hercai on her instagram ...
Sandy
Guru

Post by Sandy »

salma wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:12 pm
Sandy wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:56 pm

I think its over for now
That is the thing everybody is assuming, i dont think Ebru took a side in fact she liked the shade Bariş Yoş toward Banu and her team, the truth is we will never know what happened, one thing is sure Akin and Ebru were never friends whatever happened that day she unfollowed him must be bad, i dont think everything being said about Akin and the fights is right but also the fact that it wasnt the first time such news came out, i think there is a lie solewhere and we will never find out
One thing i know, the Banu team and Suat and co are bullies even Engin who posts the pics and all said it on insta tee fans shared it on twitter once i find it i will share it here : he thanked everybody but Banu and Mia yapim team and called them bullies, last year Sevgi had an argument with Ebru, she was mocking her crying scenes on social media and calling her names and the whole team back then from Mia Yapim unfollowed Ebru and liked posts insulting her and Banu did nothing to calm the situation till Ebru'ss Sevgi left working in the set or ended up geting fired, and i remember back then Ebru stoped promoting Hercai on her instagram ...
Yes, I agree. They were not friends. She was friends with other cast members, but not Akin. They probably don't have many things in common. But at least there was a time when they took pics and everything was fine. Clearly something serious happened. You don't unfollow your co-worker just like that, even if you are not friends and the project is over. Especially when you still follow the rest of the cast. So the thing was not general, but personal. Plus, the situation was tense on set during this last week, you can see from bts that they weren't on good terms, no veda pic, no thank you, even in the last group pic they were next to each other, but looking in different directions. Now that you mention it, maybe she didn't take the side of the team and the conflict between them was something totally different. Neyse, we will never know. It's a shame that after sharing so much and having that amazing chemistry they can't even keep a decent relationship. If not friends, at least on good terms. But I'm glad the tension wasn't reflected on screen and they did justice to ReyMir story. I appreciate that!
Imkansız zaman alır...
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Well whatever was they were really professional in last episode, it wasn't noticeable there are problems, cause they were good in few ReyMir scenes...
Kudos to them for playing fair and not avoiding to have cute scenes
Çukur’dan bir Selim Koçovalı geçti.
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

More veda pics
Sandy
Guru

Post by Sandy »

Too cute ❤
Imkansız zaman alır...
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

Cuteness overload Aliko is a mood i wish we had more than one episode of the time jump ...
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

A lot of BS pictures were posted, but still feels weird to habe nonspoilers to look for or fragmans to wait for for 😪😥
xeni
Warrior Princess

Post by xeni »

what a beautiful nice soul they have and what an impressive writing skill they have excellent tmixpoints .i never saw anyone wrtining these types of veda posts,the love they have for their characters tthumbs up ,
only their unique posts are enough to make me emotional as hell.akin is really our philosophical dude

Sevgili Miran tdramaqueen

"" Belki mücadelemiz çok zordu ama bütün bunlara değerdi;) """ hrtbreaking hrtbreaking
Sandy wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:41 pm Akin's letter to Miran. This is so beautiful... sadmavi
özgür kizniz thearted i still remember ebru welcome post for reyyan kissey
salma wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:14 pm Ebru's goodbye to Reyyan 😪 for whatever reason she deleted it from insta ...
she posted again,, there were some technical issue uploading the pics back then ama posted again after few mins

guys wish you goood luckk :buhbay: hrtbreaking
Sandy
Guru

Post by Sandy »

xeni wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:58 am what a beautiful nice soul they have and what an impressive writing skill they have excellent tmixpoints .i never saw anyone wrtining these types of veda posts,the love they have for their characters tthumbs up ,
only their unique posts are enough to make me emotional as hell.akin is really our philosophical dude

Sevgili Miran tdramaqueen

"" Belki mücadelemiz çok zordu ama bütün bunlara değerdi;) """ hrtbreaking hrtbreaking
Sandy wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:41 pm Akin's letter to Miran. This is so beautiful... sadmavi
özgür kizniz thearted i still remember ebru welcome post for reyyan kissey
salma wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:14 pm Ebru's goodbye to Reyyan 😪 for whatever reason she deleted it from insta ...
she posted again,, there were some technical issue uploading the pics back then ama posted again after few mins

guys wish you goood luckk :buhbay: hrtbreaking
Yesss, so emotional. I lost it at Hercai yol arkadașın Süreyya Akın Akınözü :byecry: smileys/default_crysmiley1
Imkansız zaman alır...
QueenLola
Kraliçe

Post by QueenLola »

Hercai has safely moved into it's retirement home heartshower

sadmavi thearted

"Ben bir kartalım!"
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

:byecry: :byecry: :byecry:
hrtbreaking hrtbreaking hrtbreaking

But it was a solid run, in a total craziness last few seasons, reach 60+ episodes is a success
Çukur’dan bir Selim Koçovalı geçti.
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

QueenLola wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:56 am Hercai has safely moved into it's retirement home heartshower

sadmavi thearted
I was shocked when i just noticed it it feels weird to know we are officially retired 😭😥😪 but we had a good run tho 69 episodes 3 seasons and so many writers and directors .... vay be hrtbreaking
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

Hercai might be over but the drama is still on
Some crazy fans attacked Aliko's mother in instagram anf called her and her son names for following Ebru and her manager on social media .... its just very stupid and wrong

Even more it seems things are abut to get more messy cause there is allegedly a video swirling showing that Akin and a Suat during their argument and they say its not good looking for Akin ... anyway we will see if they will leak it to the media
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

A little part was shared on twitter frop the video fight, i will not share it here cause you never know pages could be sued for sharing it
its easy to access in the #Hercai tag
I think peoplenare over reacting over a 5 secs record honestly ..
Sandy
Guru

Post by Sandy »

I don't know if there's more, but that 10 sec video is not very revealing. I mean, we only hear Akın screaming and he's definitely very upset, but this can happen to everyone, we all have our bad moments. The thing that got my attention is that they recorded it, like expecting that reaction. Why show only the part that you are interested to show and not the whole thing? I'm sure Akın had a reason to scream like that. I guess he is not a psycho to start screaming out of the blue. It looks like a lame game to me. Funny thing, people support him even more. 😅
Imkansız zaman alır...
xeni
Warrior Princess

Post by xeni »

ahh be!! Hercai moved here it hurts hrtbreaking hrtbreaking hoscakal benim canim dizi :buhbay: :buhbay: you will be remembered hrtbreaking
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

first Sunday without Hercai ;( the dizi might be over but the drama isnt
at least a lot the crew members defended Akin and said that Suat was a bully to a lot of people and he was good either with Akin thats a first
as for the Ebru unffollowing Akin and liking that post about violent people, Ilay (Yaren) just made some kind of statement to tv1000 who asked her and she said they all worked together for over 2 years and they were a family and problems happen and they all react differently, she did hint tho there is something up but didnt want to go further more in details since it doesnt concern her

Sandy
Guru

Post by Sandy »

I was surprised that she addressed the issue, I thought she will avoid the answer. But as you said, she also hinted that in a family problems happen, but are eventually solved. About Akın, the wave of support and sympathy is impressive, not only from fans, but especially from crew members and people who worked with him before. They all consider him a professional and a great person, modest and down to earth. I always thought that about him, so I'm glad the truth comes out.
Imkansız zaman alır...
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

more people are coming foraward like old members of our first director Cem, they say they left due to the toxic envirement created by the handlers Banu put there: Suat and Nizzay, they decided to meave Midyat and make it look like it was because of the weather conditions and they were tired of the cold but it wasnt the truth ...
salma
Savcı

Post by salma »

Someone shared a deleted scene from Hercai

Return to “Hercai”